Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What to do regarding Block explorer? SOLVED
Wait for in house solution
Community fund external explorer (presstab)
Wait for a community made explorer

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $XQN Quotient Takeover #Board Of Community #Asset Fund  (Read 46999 times)
incognitoworker (OP)

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:41:32 PM

just say it is likely to go into higher prices in the next few days

Hopefully! At least to return to where it was! Embarrassed
Price corrections is always healthy...
The goal is longterm stable growth, and still after this correction the market price is more than 100% up from our takeover.
Now take into consideration our high POS rate, we are sustaining it very well.

This means, there will be ups and downs just like in every other coin.
I am more concerned that so litle amounts is available to buy, one single person wanting in, will have troubles to get his position without increasing the price alot, and this again could hinder some investors from wanting in.

Conclusion: Put up sell orders from your stakes, no matter what the price is atm, its actually healthy and helps on distribution in overall.
Asset holders: Sell your XQN/XQNTOKENS in our OTC offer to get maximum BTC value, next payout you get a cut from your own sale!
One of the aspects of a closed loop economy.

Do not worry to much about price for now, all markets are unstable, all the scams are affecting all of us as users gets worried which coin/project is "safe" to invest.
We will be here even if price was 1sat, our goals is higher and do not rely on the price to come thru.

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 11:49:54 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2016, 12:13:28 AM by skidog

The goal is longterm stable growth, and still after this correction the market price is more than 100% up from our takeover.

I am more concerned that so litle amounts is available to buy, one single person wanting in, will have troubles to get his position without increasing the price alot, and this again could hinder some investors from wanting in.

Conclusion: Put up sell orders from your stakes, no matter what the price is atm, its actually healthy and helps on distribution in overall.
Asset holders: Sell your XQN/XQNTOKENS in our OTC offer to get maximum BTC value, next payout you get a cut from your own sale!

Do not worry to much about price for now, all markets are unstable, all the scams are affecting all of us as users gets worried which coin/project is "safe" to invest.
We will be here even if price was 1sat, our goals is higher and do not rely on the price to come thru.

IW

OK, I put in some sell orders. Dont really like selling, but I put up a few sell orders between 172 and 202. Maybe you should put the new wallet on Twitter. It would be good to have a new post.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:16:07 AM

What is the easiest way to send coins to a different wallet while breaking up into individual address for staking. I want to send lots of coins to one address and then break them up into multiple addresses. Any ideas how this is done?
Right now you must do it by using coin controll in wallet.
When i did this long time ago, i specified a custom change address, choose a input i want to splitt and send that block to the addy you want it in. Spesify the custom change address as the same address you send to, and the block/input you choose is now splitted.
You can have it all on the same address.
Continue to you are happy. until you are happy.

New wallet will have automatic ways to do this very easy.

IW

Nice to see you here! ETA for a new wallet?
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:35:43 AM

What is the easiest way to send coins to a different wallet while breaking up into individual address for staking. I want to send lots of coins to one address and then break them up into multiple addresses. Any ideas how this is done?
When i did this long time ago, i specified a custom change address, choose a input i want to splitt and send that block to the addy you want it in. Spesify the custom change address as the same address you send to, and the block/input you choose is now splitted.

IW

I think he said 24 to 48 hrs....
incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:30:23 PM

IW

NO, there is no ETA on new wallet....
It can be tomorrow, or in 3 months we will release it when XQN is ready for it, then a series of stuff will hapend but all in right time please.

The update mentioned is a more general update on what we are and have been working on, how the funds are performing and how XQNPOSFUND will be "reformed" for better understanding and automation.
To kill any hype attempts, there is only a general update, nothing to show off or deliver in terms of new wallet or tech.
We started out very secret, and it might have been an error to do that instead of revealing our plans so we are starting to open up slowly.
This is some what the update is about.

IW

acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:38:58 PM

Impressed you guys are still active

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:11:03 PM

IW

It can be tomorrow, or in 3 months we will release it when XQN is ready for it, then a series of stuff will hapend but all in right time please.

The update mentioned is a more general update on what we are and have been working on, how the funds are performing and how XQNPOSFUND will be "reformed" for better understanding and automation.
To kill any hype attempts, there is only a general update, nothing to show off or deliver in terms of new wallet or tech.
We started out very secret, and it might have been an error to do that instead of revealing our plans so we are starting to open up slowly.

IW

Ok it was an update in 24 to 48 hrs. I read that wrong. My bad....(I was thinking update the wallet)
skidog
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:54:11 PM

IW

IW

More stats would be great.. I like stats...
incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:55:52 AM

Sorry the delay on update, been busy with meetings and what not Smiley
Anyhow, XQNPOSFUND revenues distributed, just over 650000 XQNTOKENS sent out.
Will complete update tomorow.

Happy staking/OTCtrading!

IW

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:34:54 AM

Sorry the delay on update, been busy with meetings and what not Smiley
Anyhow, XQNPOSFUND revenues distributed, just over 650000 XQNTOKENS sent out.
Will complete update tomorow.

IW

Thank you IW for the XQNTOKENS. I have received my shares.
incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:09:06 PM

Hello community,

Our main focus for the XQN wallet itself is a stable and resource light wallet, easy for the normal user and advanced enough for the hardcore staker.
We believe we have done this, and a time specific date will be given within 15-30 days on when we will release it.

Most of what we want to do, doesn’t exist yet so we actually need to build it all ourself.
What we will do with this, is building the services/features on layer/network on top of XQN blockchain,(offchain until we figured all out) and this will be further expanded to the Quantum Service infrastructure network.
Coins which will be represented in this network is for now Crave, which we will re-brand to Crypt-Os.
The purpose of this network is acting as cross chain service hosts (Service nodes) to provide all services amongst Quantum Net.
These nodes will have hardware requirements instead of the need for locking coins down.
Quantum Net is a very futuristic and long term program, what we do have is what we believe is the framework we need to start building it on.

What do we need to get there?
Time, coders and funds.
We can do it alone, but that would likely take  5-10 years or more to complete.
We are actively looking for more coders looking for long term projects to join, we already got some top notch coders on board, but the magnitude of what we are wanting to build can probably never have enough coders.
Like we have mentioned, we have set up incentives for coders who do deliver, and taking some team role.

XQNPOSFUND is one of this tools, but its primary function is to work as a multi market liquidity feature, where we at same time reward token holders in our unique closed loop system.
A max profit loop for holders/stakers.

We also have mentioned the creation of new assets.
The "new" asset XQN-Micro Bankings is actually the oldest and main holdings, and is the asset that will back XQNPOSFUNDS 10 BTC guaranteed value.
If XQNPOSFUND should fall under 10 BTC value, XQN-Micro Bankings will add other coin/s to add up. When price goes up again, non base coins is returned to XQN-Micro Bankings.

This asset already holds bigger values than XQNPOSFUND, and is what is driving it all today.
It will generate incomes from more activity’s than just passive staking, and will be a lot more actively, but still fair and ethical looking for mid risk investments in all markets of digital trade/exchange services.
A complete whitepaper will be made, but there will be a low amount of initial tokens available for purchase.
Not more than XQNPOSFUND
(ALL CRYPTO CURRENCIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AND USED FOR THE BEST OF THE ASSET) staked/traded/sold etc.
Price and distribution model not determined.
Either a set price each token, or a donation based crowdfunding.

It will not be made additional tokens of this asset, but after x months you will be able to burn x amount of XQN for 1 asset/token.
The payout currency is determined by a voting system, where its possible to vote for ANY currency as payout and also to do multiple currency
This will be a burn for vote, and XQN coin will be used.

This asset will be made public when we have all our tracking needs covered, and full transparency on all funds/trades/exchanges/wallets along with all possible live stats on performance of the various departments within the fund.

As promised, XQNPOSFUND holders will receive some free tokens when we launch it, in the future that will apply for all new asset/tokens made in the XQN umbrella for both XQNPOSFUND and XQN-Micro Bankings in equal splits.

XQNPOSFUND will be re-structured for more transparency, we have selected a group of coins who have performed relatively stable to defend the 10 BTC value. It will now consist of 7-10 Coins, where the staking addys/holdings addys for each coin is claimed on block explorer or given signed msg from wallet. It will be the same coins forever, unless some events makes it needed to change any of them.
DMD,VNL, and RADS are some of the choices.

We have realised we cant deliver XQNPOSFUNDS features like we wanted in an automatic way for quite some time, so we need to do it as easy as possible via the OTC thread.
The way we want it is to split the posfunds revenue in two lots, one goes to an in-wallet auction where you bid BTC for the coin lot you want. (EX:DMD)
If the winner bid is 1 sat, that is the price for the lot, you know in advance how many coins in the lot ofc.

The second lot goes to OTC shift, an instant exchange from XQN to the coin you select at 10% market discount..
Exactly how shapeshift works, exept only for XQN to the offered production of XQNPOSFUND.

While we are working on these and other things, we will need to do it manually via our OTC thread, and we are happy to inform that a community member has agreed to manage the OTC department for now, and update all coin amounts, and reply/exchange details for trades.

New positions we have gained lately, theese are all for longterm holding/trading:
ETH
XMR
MAID
BTS
BLITZ
CLAM
BURST
QORA
Each position varies from 0.2 BTC-1.5 BTC

There are also other coin/projects involved, but we are not ready to reveal who/what atm.
XQN is not a one man show and will be visible who we are, what we want and why at latest when official companies gets made to each specific Project/sub-project.

XQN, the only financial gateway you need Wink

IW

incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 11:12:15 PM

Thank you for your continued support and help.
Iknow it does not feel nice to sell at what could be experienced at low prices, but if selling portions of the stake here and there you always have a income.
And when it sells, you could even try to buy back more from price swings Smiley
Thank you skidog, for your wilingness to help.

IW

IW

OK, I put in some sell orders. Dont really like selling, but I put up a few sell orders between 172 and 202. Maybe you should put the new wallet on Twitter. It would be good to have a new post.

incognitoworker (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:27:33 AM

My twitter acc:

https://twitter.com/CryptoISFreedom/status/731636482478374912

IW

skidog
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:57:54 AM

come on people retweet. This coin just needs some publicity.
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:58:35 AM

Followed and retweeted.  I think this project will be successfull.
nesic1

Activity: 636

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:15:54 AM

what is total amount of coins? i thought that it was 1,618,033 coins, but total count is more?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 01:07:11 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 01:20:02 PM by BTC-BTC-BTC

Presstab has correct total supply 20,699,657.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/XQN/index.php

Followed and retweeted.
piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1038

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 07:48:53 PM

yeah already taking some XQN in the bag, at least take it at a bargain price before it really goes to high prices Smiley

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nesic1

Activity: 636

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:40:30 PM

is wallet safe or what?

skidog
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:50:53 PM

is wallet safe or what?

I have no problems with mine. Maybe a false positive. I run kaspersky and have had no problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: