Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days  (Read 79683 times)
Punjabi

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:18:59 PM

Friends, does anyone know how to pick up the backup file from the wallet? I generated the .dat file but I do not know how to use it.
Keep the wallet.dat and reinstall the wallet and find the folder of SHNDS and then copy and paste the wallet.dat .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Punjabi

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:29:23 PM

Guys the wallet link is expired. Here is the new link download it guys
https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases/download/v0141/stronghands-v0141.zip
Good luck have fund and be strong.  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
SjyXGySnwZep76EcU8FnXuAkehho7A2hoL
thank you send me some Strong hands
smsnodgrass19

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:34:14 PM

https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases/download/v0141/stronghands-v0141.zip
Good luck have fund and be strong.  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hey man! I downloaded and everything, but my wallet is showing zero active connections to StrongHands Network. What's the deal? It doesn't seem to be doing much of anything and has been sitting overnight.

Thanks!!
Punjabi

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:18:39 PM

Hey man! I downloaded and everything, but my wallet is showing zero active connections to StrongHands Network. What's the deal? It doesn't seem to be doing much of anything and has been sitting overnight.

Thanks!!
Same here buddy idk wtf is wrong with this wallet. I add nodes still 0 connections idk how is this gonna get connected.
goudmyn

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:22:11 PM

Hello Guys,

Can you please answer these questions for me pertaining to SHND (StrongHands)?  Huh

1) Will POS (Proof of Stake) only work if I hold my wallet on my Desktop Computer? or will it work if my wallet is held with Tradesatoshi?

3) What is the size in GB of the Stronghands (SHND) blockchain? and where can I go to view the size of the blockchain?

4) Do I have to download the whole blockchain to synchronize my wallet with the blockchain, so that I can earn POS (Proof of Stake) interest with this coin?

I would be so appreciative for your response.

Thank you.

Can anybody answer questions 1, 3 and 4 for me?

I would really appreciate it!

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

very nice ponzi, can just recommend
Punjabi

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:31:28 PM

Hello Guys,

Can you please answer these questions for me pertaining to SHND (StrongHands)?  Huh

1) Will POS (Proof of Stake) only work if I hold my wallet on my Desktop Computer? or will it work if my wallet is held with Tradesatoshi?

3) What is the size in GB of the Stronghands (SHND) blockchain? and where can I go to view the size of the blockchain?

4) Do I have to download the whole blockchain to synchronize my wallet with the blockchain, so that I can earn POS (Proof of Stake) interest with this coin?

Thank you.

1) POS only works in desktop wallet or any other os but not in exchanges.
3) the size of blockchain is only 380 gb but you can just let it synchronize via nodes because its only 562332 blocks.
4) Download the wallet synchronize it and then let it stake for the first 30 days and after 30 days you'll be able to get stakes.
Punjabi

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:38:27 PM

Thanks!!
The synchronizing process can be very frustating. I'm helping you with these informations.
First download the wallet- https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases/download/v0141/stronghands-v0141.zip
Second- After installing and allowing the firewall close the wallet and open its file and copy and paste any other coin's config file and delete all the nodes from that config file. Lastly just rename the config file as "Stronghands"
Add the nodes form https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/SHND
Thats all you need to do and it will start synchronizing.
The blockchain link- http://108.61.216.160/cryptochainer.chains/chains/StrongHands_blockchain.zip
ScR7sQEd8jLSD6PrHYxS1H1HmSPJmbJoua
If you like my guide help me by sending some Stronghands!
smsnodgrass19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:02:26 PM

Thanks!!
The synchronizing process can be very frustating. I'm helping you with these informations.
First download the wallet- https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases/download/v0141/stronghands-v0141.zip
Second- After installing and allowing the firewall close the wallet and open its file and copy and paste any other coin's config file and delete all the nodes from that config file. Lastly just rename the config file as "Stronghands"
Add the nodes form https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/SHND
Thats all you need to do and it will start synchronizing.
The blockchain link- http://108.61.216.160/cryptochainer.chains/chains/StrongHands_blockchain.zip
ScR7sQEd8jLSD6PrHYxS1H1HmSPJmbJoua
If you like my guide help me by sending some Stronghands!

Worked like a charm!! Up and syncing away. Much thanks to you, sir!

Best
smsnodgrass19

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:09:05 PM

GUYS!!! Why are you invested in this project? It is called Stronghands for a reason - our hands have to be strong!! I'm reading through posts and everyone seems to either be sharing FUD or expressing their own FUD.

You gotta hold these coins! Don't have weak hands. Hold your dang position. Look at any other coin out there!!! How long did people have to hold Bitcoin before it took off? What about Ethereum? Litecoin? What about Ripple, Verge....all the names that shot to the moon. Look at them! You all are complainig and running for the hills at the first sign of trouble. Go on, sell your position if you want. Not me. I've got them strong hands. You all are expecting to become overnight millionaires, but you must be patient.

Take note of this quote:

"The stock market is simply a medium where wealth transfers from the impatient to the patient."

That quote applies to Cryptocurrency as well. I hope these words impact someone and help you feel empowered to have strong hands. If that is the case, shoot me some Stronghands!! I will hold them!

Stronghands Address: SasRE1sg9Axs5PJa8TL4xSNH8DVQxQ4458

#HODL
Justin88

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:42:46 AM

GUYS!!! Why are you invested in this project? It is called Stronghands for a reason - our hands have to be strong!! I'm reading through posts and everyone seems to either be sharing FUD or expressing their own FUD.

You gotta hold these coins! Don't have weak hands. Hold your dang position. Look at any other coin out there!!! How long did people have to hold Bitcoin before it took off? What about Ethereum? Litecoin? What about Ripple, Verge....all the names that shot to the moon. Look at them! You all are complainig and running for the hills at the first sign of trouble. Go on, sell your position if you want. Not me. I've got them strong hands. You all are expecting to become overnight millionaires, but you must be patient.

Take note of this quote:

"The stock market is simply a medium where wealth transfers from the impatient to the patient."

That quote applies to Cryptocurrency as well. I hope these words impact someone and help you feel empowered to have strong hands. If that is the case, shoot me some Stronghands!! I will hold them!

#HODL.             
.     Smart😀😀😀

✌️
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:59:44 AM

Take note of this quote:

#HODL

I'd like to send you some StrongHands, but I have strong hands.  Cheesy Wink
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:31:36 AM

A wallet is need please, where can i find it? thank you guys.

Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

Take note of this quote:

#HODL

Thanks for the uplifting speech, dear Abraham Lincoln. But in case you haven't noticed, the dev is long dead and coin has been loitering around aimlessly like space junk. Currently it is seeing a random price spike just like so many other dead, rudderless coins.
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:02:11 AM

Now on Cryptsy.....looool  Grin
goudmyn

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:41:45 AM

Hello Guys,

Thank you.

1) POS only works in desktop wallet or any other os but not in exchanges.
3) the size of blockchain is only 380 gb but you can just let it synchronize via nodes because its only 562332 blocks.
4) Download the wallet synchronize it and then let it stake for the first 30 days and after 30 days you'll be able to get stakes.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it Smiley

With reference to your answer in Question number 3, what is the approximate amount of data in MB or GB that I can expect to require for the Wallet to synchronize via nodes (instead of having to download a 380GB block chain)? Huh

and how long would that synchronization usually take?  Huh

I am asking because I need to budget for the data consumption, as I live in a country where data costs are very high  Cry

Mike The Great

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:04:36 AM

Please scout/google search for a new SHND-Doge market.
I am ready to pay to list SHND on a new new market.
Thank you!

P.S. The volume on coinexchange.io is 13 mil doge per 24 hours. Very good.
But a new market is good for the coin infrastructure.
 I love this coin, because you know why....
Only the strongest hands will win.....
 Wink
Flamed

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:42:07 AM

Now on Cryptsy.....looool  Grin

It was the last coin added on Cryptsy among two others maybe 2 weeks before its fall. Yet it survived, StrongHands indeed.
kellog9000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:02:23 PM

And where is dev?  Huh

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!
hanhum

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:04:18 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 03:04:36 PM by hanhum

just exactly how many coins are out there? the trading volume in coinexchange is over 80,000,000,000 SHND.
Where is the developer, does this coin serve any purpose is it just for stakers whoc will one day dump it when it catches heat? this itself makes is very unlikely for people ot invest provided that it does not serve a purpose and its simply a hoarding coin, or scam in plain sight.

and why is the twitter account promoting other currencies, i seriously dont understand what the dev is doing. the SHND twitter handle keep promoting other currencies specially electra ECA. not certain whether anybody is working on this coin or whether the dev is just a guy who cares nothing about the future of this this coin and simply wants wishes to own something regardless of its lack of value.
i suggest we find a purpose for the coin, its not too late, change the slogan from strong hands win, to something more appealing, look legit and start promoting the coin, have a year plan. only then will this coin see the light of day, but as it lives it will be another joke in the crypto world......

if you are reading this, just know that you are invested in a game of chance, Strong hands is a joke if it does not correct itself, ember serves no purpose but they have a legit website, and clean interface with limited coins. whilst Stronghands has over 90,000,000,000 SHND coins and yet isnt transparent. the volume traded does not reflect the volume recorded in market cap.

where are you dev, just give up on this project, sell it or find individuals that will work to better it. as it stands, the truth is this coins will never achieve $.00001... in a life time. not with the insane volume traded, stupid price and incompetent dev team. and fallacy and also lack of transparency

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: