Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:46:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet?  (Read 230431 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:33:53 AM

what you will chose amomg them.and why do the banks are afraid of bitcoin.why banks are not much smooth and faster like bitcoin.if banks start accepting bitcoin as payments then will it became a revolutionary for us?can bank can solve our mining or money curculation probems.

I would chose USB bitcoin wallet, yesterday I revive it by post. And it really makes me feel that my bitcoins will be saved.
Banks afraid of bitcoin cause it's course changing every day, I would even say it is jumping everyday, and banks need something more stabile to work with. Suck thing as bitcoin is too risky for banks' activity. And if banks start to accept bitcoins that's really gonna be revolution for us bitcoin users. And I think this future when banks will work with crypto currencies is close.

Bitcoin structure does not supports bank. Bank is a place where we store currency and bitcoin wallets are already storing our coins . So for bitcoins the wallet is like a bank for them.
Currently people are trusting and using paper money so banks cannot be overcomed. As long as paper currency exists, the bank will remain to be exists.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:56:55 AM

Since i can't pay bills with my bitcoin wallet (yet), my bank account is the most important of these two. It would be good oif a party would be enable bankpayments by bitcoin.

Ethalir

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:12:09 AM

If you want to make sure that your money is safe i would say you need to use the normal banks because the bitcoin wallets can be hacked for sure.
The security of bitcoins are not oke so if you want to make sure your money is safe you know what to do.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:27:31 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 01:32:57 PM by serjent05

I think both have flaws in security but i would go for Bank.  Even though Bitcoin Wallet is easier to access, , online wallet function almost the same as online banking when it comes to accessing the account.  Security keys and other security questions.  In our country we need to identify ourselves too when using their service on Bitcoin.  
And I think banks saw that bitcoin is a threat to their rule in monetary system  since more and more people are adopting Bitcoin

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:32:28 AM

Since i can't pay bills with my bitcoin wallet (yet), my bank account is the most important of these two. It would be good oif a party would be enable bankpayments by bitcoin.

This is the main reason i prefer a bank wallet way more then a bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin is good, but you need to be able to use it, before you store money.
My salary goes to my bank account and I am happy to say all my bills are paid from there.

Whilst my bitcoin money is more as an investment, just like buying shares.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:39:35 AM

This is the main reason i prefer a bank wallet way more then a bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin is good, but you need to be able to use it, before you store money.
My salary goes to my bank account and I am happy to say all my bills are paid from there.

Bills can be paid also with bitcoin, there are few online services that offer you to deposit your bitcoins and send them the details of you bills and the rest of job was done by them, also through bitx or ecoin card this can be done too by withdrawing the cash and then paying the bills.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:41:09 PM

Bills can be paid also with bitcoin, there are few online services that offer you to deposit your bitcoins and send them the details of you bills and the rest of job was done by them, also through bitx or ecoin card this can be done too by withdrawing the cash and then paying the bills.

Like you said, there are "few" so how can it be applied in most of the cases by all users here? And besides bills are vary per country so there will be no universal exchanger that can do that.

Also if you will use bitcoin to make pays for your bills it really a hassle one without a direct one. In bank it's just one sweep away.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:48:56 PM

I love the bitcoin wallet way more because of the fact that you can make much more profit and also way more secure.
You can control your own money so that is also making it very nice for sure.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:54:49 PM

Like you said, there are "few" so how can it be applied in most of the cases by all users here? And besides bills are vary per country so there will be no universal exchanger that can do that.

Also if you will use bitcoin to make pays for your bills it really a hassle one without a direct one. In bank it's just one sweep away.

This is true. It can't really be applied as a whole as there's no universal exchanges that can covered all bills per country.

But good thing here in PH, we have a local exchange here that enables us to pay some major bills using out bitcoin. Of course it's only applied to the companies here in our country.
Kevin29

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:59:01 PM

BTC wallet  Smiley
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:00:32 PM

Choosing between this two bitcoins is looking better for me, but banks is also good for other operations with money and it's more accessible for common users.

Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:16:40 PM

what you will chose amomg them.and why do the banks are afraid of bitcoin.why banks are not much smooth and faster like bitcoin.if banks start accepting bitcoin as payments then will it became a revolutionary for us?can bank can solve our mining or money curculation probems.
i would like both, and both are reliable for us we can cash our currency from bank easily ,and bitcoin wallet is investment for long term .

yeah, you are also correct , we when invest in bitcoin then we use our bank account to deposit into an exchange after that e convert our fiat to bitcoin, and when we withdraw our money then we use bank for that.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:25:19 AM

i would like both, and both are reliable for us we can cash our currency from bank easily ,and bitcoin wallet is investment for long term .

yeah, you are also correct , we when invest in bitcoin then we use our bank account to deposit into an exchange after that e convert our fiat to bitcoin, and when we withdraw our money then we use bank for that.
True for bitcoin users like us, we need both. We need to keep bitcoin wallet and requires the bank to save money result of bitcoin. We all need both and I think both are equally as good.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:38:57 AM

Choosing between this two bitcoins is looking better for me, but banks is also good for other operations with money and it's more accessible for common users.

Personally I like bitcoin wallet because they are easy to use and making a transaction is a piece of cake and making transaction in very short time. But both banks and bitcoin wallets have their advantages,like if I have a lot of money I would like to keep it in bank as I would get interest on it Wink
So don't get confusion choose according to your fund level!
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:48:02 AM

Personally I like bitcoin wallet because they are easy to use and making a transaction is a piece of cake and making transaction in very short time. But both banks and bitcoin wallets have their advantages,like if I have a lot of money I would like to keep it in bank as I would get interest on it Wink
So don't get confusion choose according to your fund level!
It's of course always a good thing to have some money aside on your savings account for when you need it, but that's just for that purpose only.

Here where I live the interest rates are dramatically low which makes it very tempting to invest my money instead of letting it sleep for an interest rate lower than 1%!

That's why I am glad I have invested in Bitcoin as my wealth is constantly growing with the increasing price.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:11:44 AM

True for bitcoin users like us, we need both. We need to keep bitcoin wallet and requires the bank to save money result of bitcoin. We all need both and I think both are equally as good.

Better buy bitcoin debit card that will helpful in this case. You can that while purchasing, paying bills and Fiat currency with drawl as well. For bank you need person to maintain separately with each and every treasurer in the branches but In bitcoin wallet you are only person can access your account. I feel bitcoin most trusted than bank.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:04:09 AM

For me i choose a bitcoin wallet. Because it is safety my money of bitcoin wallet than bank. Because bank are so annoying for me. 😂 because they ask you if you have any valid i.d and the transaction is very annoying and very tired. There are many requirements to have. He ask you if do you have a business or whatever and what is your source of income. Haha. And then bitcoin wallet is easier than to bank. 😂. Bitcoin wallet is very easy to use. You can used everywhere and withdraw anytime you want. That's why i choose bitcoin wallet.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:21:56 AM

A simple question to answer if put in this way is that bitcoin could be temporary it may be exists but your country policy may be differ and can ban them but banks will exits and your money will be safe.
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:45:57 AM

I think the answer is quite simple.
If you put money on deposit in the bank for a year collected a tiny insignificant amount. Apart from the fact that in order to put a deposit, you need to go through the hell of bureaucracyand so forth.
Bitcoin is very easy to handle. And if you invest in Bitcoin, then for a year can gain an impressive amount, thanks to the sharp jumps of the course, and innovative technology which is becoming more popular.
rphk

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:04:23 AM

first in some countries government need to accept bitcoin currency and regularize the bitcoin , once government regularizes the bitcoin  automatically bank will try to  accepting the bitcoin currency . And second thing bitcoin is not very much popular like other currency ,if people knows about the bitcoin technology,then more and more people and also bank will accept bitcoins Smiley

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: