Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:27:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bank or Bitcoin Wallet?  (Read 230431 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:36:49 AM

I have been using bank-related services for a long time now and I can't see myself stopping to use those services, especially now that things are easier with online banking. Although there's always some risks associated with online banking, as with everything nowadays, the most I could do is just make it as secured as possible. With bitcoin, I am only barely scratching the surface of what it can offer and what benefits it can give. Bitcoin for now is more of an experimental journey for me, something that I'm willing to explore further in the next coming years.

The great thing is that you can use both instead of choosing one of the two options. I don't understand why certain people force themselves to choose when they can have the best of both worlds. Internet banking and making online payments have never been this easy. It allows us to pay for things instantly. At least, that's the case here.
Correct. Using both is a good choice and very profitable. We can use the bank to save money securely, and we could use bitcoin for profit or a good short-term investment. Both are very beneficial if used properly.

I'm 99% sure those who bought BTC for $1200 back in 2013 didn't make profit or increase their investment. BTC is beneficial if used properly... as a means of transfer. Not as an investment in and of itself. Claiming BTC is "very profitable" is asinine, and anyone who spent $1200 for their coins I'm sure would agree with that.

otherwise when bitcoin prices at $200 many people benefit a very high, when the price rises above $ 500.
if bitcoin is not profitable, not many people use. bitcoin is a kind of new investment which profitable if you are smart to take that chance.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:40:31 AM

I will still chose my bitcoin wallet because it has more security and i will have enough peace of mind  

Look at this

Bank disadvantages:-

Seize of funds if you fuck up
The charge you Large transaction fee (it can blow of your mind)
The charge Larger transaction fee if you are doing a swift transfer
Pay for account maintenance
The can block your account if you have not used it for a long time

But with BTCbitcoin wallet i have less worries

All are wrong. I will explain my view to those things you list if you able to explain all things you stated.

Give some strong support and backup to your claims and I will explain to you why your thinking is wrong.

All of his statements depend on the country of residence. You're basing things on your local municipality, and unless you literally live in every country on earth, you can't possibly compare your personal situation with his.

Do you think I will have such statement like that if in the first place he stated that it's only applied in their country??

The statement is general so I need some further explanation about it. And can you please just wait for his answer before you enter the scene. I respect all the comments here.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:43:47 AM

I'm 99% sure those who bought BTC for $1200 back in 2013 didn't make profit or increase their investment. BTC is beneficial if used properly... as a means of transfer. Not as an investment in and of itself. Claiming BTC is "very profitable" is asinine, and anyone who spent $1200 for their coins I'm sure would agree with that.

They didn't make it back then but as of today some of them already given back all those investment that being loss, at least.

Anyways do you know where can I check some volume trading back on $1200 price so that we can make a broad discussion on those people who able to bought at $1200.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:39:52 AM

I have been using bank-related services for a long time now and I can't see myself stopping to use those services, especially now that things are easier with online banking. Although there's always some risks associated with online banking, as with everything nowadays, the most I could do is just make it as secured as possible. With bitcoin, I am only barely scratching the surface of what it can offer and what benefits it can give. Bitcoin for now is more of an experimental journey for me, something that I'm willing to explore further in the next coming years.

The great thing is that you can use both instead of choosing one of the two options. I don't understand why certain people force themselves to choose when they can have the best of both worlds. Internet banking and making online payments have never been this easy. It allows us to pay for things instantly. At least, that's the case here.
Correct. Using both is a good choice and very profitable. We can use the bank to save money securely, and we could use bitcoin for profit or a good short-term investment. Both are very beneficial if used properly.

That should have been obvious enough, considering the highest price reached by bitcoin is only at $1150, and the current value now is only about a third of that.
I disagree calling people asinine if they think btc is very profitable, simply because it is. It's not our fault if people actually lost money from it, isn't it? You just have to play the game in a smart way. BTC has it's risk so it's only natural that some people lose.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:23:25 PM

It's not very good idea to compare banks and bitcoin wallet, but anyway for me honestly bank is better, cause it's already time tested and trusted.

people putting money in banks doesn't mean they are trusted. it's because they mostly don't have an other option. there are enough people around me disliking banks, but they all admit that they don't have much choice other than doing what they do. so far for them, there is no "better" alternative.

put money in the bank is not forced or because there is no other choice. because the bank is the safest place to save money. so anyone better to save a lot of money in the bank, because the bank is under government. so everything can be accounted.

that's how you think about it, no problem. however, the government here insures you an amount till €100,000. everything above that number will be lost in case a bank goes down. so definitely not everything is safe in a bank. how is that in your country?

in my country regardless of the amount you save in a bank it would be very safe, and therefore I always save a lot of money in the bank than in bitcoin wallet and the monthly cost is only $0.8.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Youresioure

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Reich mir die Hand

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 07:55:24 PM

It also matters wether we're discussing investment or saving. I couldn't accomplish my daily tasks without banking, but BTC seems to have a bright future so I'm investing into it. However, let me notice, for saving I still find gold and diamond the best. The issue is, we don't only keep our values in banks and BTC so the discussion could involve many more options, too.
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:42:42 PM

It's not very good idea to compare banks and bitcoin wallet, but anyway for me honestly bank is better, cause it's already time tested and trusted.

people putting money in banks doesn't mean they are trusted. it's because they mostly don't have an other option. there are enough people around me disliking banks, but they all admit that they don't have much choice other than doing what they do. so far for them, there is no "better" alternative.

put money in the bank is not forced or because there is no other choice. because the bank is the safest place to save money. so anyone better to save a lot of money in the bank, because the bank is under government. so everything can be accounted.

that's how you think about it, no problem. however, the government here insures you an amount till €100,000. everything above that number will be lost in case a bank goes down. so definitely not everything is safe in a bank. how is that in your country?

in my country regardless of the amount you save in a bank it would be very safe, and therefore I always save a lot of money in the bank than in bitcoin wallet and the monthly cost is only $0.8.
banks are not safe at all its just the illusion, besides that if 3 per cent of people in the world would like to take all their money from banks then there wouldnt be enough paper money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:14:10 PM

for now i choose bank because to make transaction with other i use bank
example my family my friends they are still use bank so i have to use it
but i am hope i can use bitcoin globally at my country no need big fees like bank
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:36:16 PM

Which would not be a mistrust of banks, the banking system will exist for a long time and serve the population. Since digital waltz is alien for more than half of mankind, on the other the financial system is nothing to even talk.
Matt Guy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:18:29 PM

Well, banks are different and bitcoins brings great new possibilities, that's why I love using bitcoins. But banks still has some advantages.
potatopower

Activity: 296

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:23:31 PM

It also matters wether we're discussing investment or saving. I couldn't accomplish my daily tasks without banking, but BTC seems to have a bright future so I'm investing into it. However, let me notice, for saving I still find gold and diamond the best. The issue is, we don't only keep our values in banks and BTC so the discussion could involve many more options, too.
for both of them bitcoin wallet is a way better decision in my opinion, banks can never allow you to make that much money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:28:35 PM

your can't compare bank and bitcoin walllet
bitcoin is right place compare with wallet altcoin or Payment procesor fiat money paypal perfectmoney solidtrustpay payeer skrill and more
and not right placed is compare with bank
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:53:48 PM

for both of them bitcoin wallet is a way better decision in my opinion, banks can never allow you to make that much money
yeah bitcoin wallet is very much safer and there is very lowest fees apply on bitcoin wallet than bank wallet and if bitcoin rise up its price then our bitcoin will be increase its price automatically so bitcoin very profitable for us.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:57:44 PM

That should have been obvious enough, considering the highest price reached by bitcoin is only at $1150, and the current value now is only about a third of that.
I disagree calling people asinine if they think btc is very profitable, simply because it is. It's not our fault if people actually lost money from it, isn't it? You just have to play the game in a smart way. BTC has it's risk so it's only natural that some people lose.

So what you're saying is everything in the world is "highly profitable" when used properly. Even when most people lose as a result. Your statement, therefore, means nothing, and surely doesn't make BTC a good choice when everything else fits in the same boat.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:06:51 AM

otherwise when bitcoin prices at $200 many people benefit a very high, when the price rises above $ 500.
if bitcoin is not profitable, not many people use. bitcoin is a kind of new investment which profitable if you are smart to take that chance.
I think in eveery margins is always having a possibilities for getting a profit but sometimes the chance is always become a lower than before, the profit or not is relied with what the owner is manage their bitcoin and taking a chance, like if in this time the price of bticoin is in the $500 but for several days it's happened any increase for the price of bticoin like $510 but if you know about that you wanna spending your btc, for example i assuming your btc is 15btc and then you're putting your money in btc at the price is stand at $500 and after several days you get the price is increase for $510 and you just wanna making calculate for your profit you get $10 for a 1 btc.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:20:31 AM

yeah bitcoin wallet is very much safer and there is very lowest fees apply on bitcoin wallet than bank wallet and if bitcoin rise up its price then our bitcoin will be increase its price automatically so bitcoin very profitable for us.
There are no fees when it comes to a Bitcoin wallet, at least not when it comes to just storing your funds like when you store your funds in a bank. There are also no minimum balance fees either, so that is a nice addition for people who don't necessarily have a lot of Bitcoin available. The only fees associated with Bitcoin wallets are the transaction fees, which are already quite cheap and relatively decently priced for what they are.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:35:26 AM

Maybe both they are both beneficial in terms on taking care of our money. Banks for our daily uses , buying goods payment in tuition or bills. In bitcoin I is good for investment it's value gives more than the bank could offer and it is trusted in terms that we can always see the value or the changes that happening in bitcoin rates.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Bit1334271

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:42:02 AM

Maybe both they are both beneficial in terms on taking care of our money. Banks for our daily uses , buying goods payment in tuition or bills. In bitcoin I is good for investment it's value gives more than the bank could offer and it is trusted in terms that we can always see the value or the changes that happening in bitcoin rates.
Its not good for every one to use Banks because in many developing countries they are scaming and creating problems for common peoples some have too much taxes just because of this now peoples avoiding them and trying to invest in other places and many are now keeping money in houses because they are much better and safe places other then banks
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:02:50 AM

Its not good for every one to use Banks because in many developing countries they are scaming and creating problems for common peoples some have too much taxes just because of this now peoples avoiding them and trying to invest in other places and many are now keeping money in houses because they are much better and safe places other then banks
But in my opinion i choose bank for lifetime investment of my money here in my country commercial banks did not scam their clients instead if you have big amount of deposit you are very special to them and treat like a big boss.
But if we choose to have both we can generate good profit for long term period.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:08:37 AM

But in my opinion i choose bank for lifetime investment of my money here in my country commercial banks did not scam their clients instead if you have big amount of deposit you are very special to them and treat like a big boss.
But if we choose to have both we can generate good profit for long term period.
As I already said its not happening in all countries I also read in many countries they are giving good services and good profit but we have no option like this just because of this here in our country peoples not like to have money in banks they mostly keep or invest in property or Gold like these options
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 »
  Print  

Jump to: