Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitHIRE (HIRE) | Freelance Market | Microtipping | Adverts | Featured Gigs  (Read 45969 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Preen (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:12:21 AM

Hey OP sorry I have been busy recently but I have been posting on my reddit account here and there so I am hoping to be able to make the subreddit for Bithire soon!  Tongue

Hey we have been pretty busy ourselves, please tell us asap when it is made as we would like to promote use of our platform there. With such an active community on there we hope that we can really get a lot of sign ups and listings from them too.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mattjack

Activity: 120

Matt or Jack? Why not both!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:16:49 AM

Hey OP sorry I have been busy recently but I have been posting on my reddit account here and there so I am hoping to be able to make the subreddit for Bithire soon!  Tongue

Hey we have been pretty busy ourselves, please tell us asap when it is made as we would like to promote use of our platform there. With such an active community on there we hope that we can really get a lot of sign ups and listings from them too.

Will do! Also I am willing to make graphics for it when it is up Wink Just hit me up if thats cool
Zawamiya

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:01:40 PM

Will do! Also I am willing to make graphics for it when it is up Wink Just hit me up if thats cool

Hey mattjack, I am also trying to build up my reddit account as well but I am nowhere near to being able to make a subreddit. Race you to making it?
DrPaid

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 05:03:08 PM

Sorry i missed this, was there a link to bithire reddit? Ill follow, i cant seem to find it on reddit Huh
mattjack

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:45:16 PM

Sorry i missed this, was there a link to bithire reddit? Ill follow, i cant seem to find it on reddit Huh

Hey there, I still need to post quite a lot to be able to actually make a subreddit. I can imagine it being great for viewing listings and profiles of freelancers as it is within easy reach of the gigantic reddit community out there Smiley
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:43:33 AM

Hey there, I still need to post quite a lot to be able to actually make a subreddit. I can imagine it being great for viewing listings and profiles of freelancers as it is within easy reach of the gigantic reddit community out there Smiley

hit me up with the reddit details, i'll help out.

Any word on progress on the beta site?

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

mattjack

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:40:49 PM

hey just an update regarding reddit, I am now able to create one. So i will be making it later today and I will let you know!.

OP please tweet about it asap
Preen (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:22:09 PM

hey just an update regarding reddit, I am now able to create one. So i will be making it later today and I will let you know!.

OP please tweet about it asap

Hi mattjack! Yes we await your pm when u make it, I am very pleased that we can have a subreddit
td93

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:31:31 PM

Hey OP, has there been any progress at all with Bithire? Been busy myself since I have been traveling for the holidays
Preen (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:06:29 PM

Hey OP, has there been any progress at all with Bithire? Been busy myself since I have been traveling for the holidays

Hey apologies! Been sick for the last few days, but I do have some great news! The website has been completed but we are looking to officially launch it soon. For now, we have our reddit up and running! Credits to mattjack for making it. The reddit will be used to not only look for job listings that reddit users have created, users can also introduce themselves as freelancers and to also seek technical help should it be needed.

Check it out at www.reddit.com/r/bithire
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:50:39 AM

Hey apologies! Been sick for the last few days, but I do have some great news! The website has been completed but we are looking to officially launch it soon. For now, we have our reddit up and running! Credits to mattjack for making it. The reddit will be used to not only look for job listings that reddit users have created, users can also introduce themselves as freelancers and to also seek technical help should it be needed.

Check it out at www.reddit.com/r/bithire

I've tested the site and progress is looking good. Still no word from any exchanges? Are they alive?

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Melds

Activity: 205

Investor / Trader / Analyst

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:55:13 PM

Been really busy for Christmas so haven't been around to check up. Hopefully we get things rolling for the new year?

DrPaid

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:49:26 PM

Yes i think things are normally slow this time of year. Roll on the new year. Have a great end to 2015 everyone Smiley hope we hear some updates soon.
jaylin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:27:22 AM

Yes i think things are normally slow this time of year. Roll on the new year. Have a great end to 2015 everyone Smiley hope we hear some updates soon.

Merry Christmas people. Lets get the ball rolling on this after everyone spends some good time with their fams.

Zawamiya

Activity: 526

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:37:10 AM

WTB about 1 BTC more of $HIRE. Anybody willing to sell me some?
fuddudle

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:48:08 PM

Post a WTB in the market section of the forum too and see if we can get more people interested in this project too!

DrPaid

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:06:01 AM

Ill probably wait for an exchange before buying more. Waiting on some news from preen. Holidays are a slow period i guess.
Preen (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:22:48 AM

Greetings everyone, it is 2016 and the team would like to wish you all a happy new year!

It's for an update as our site enters its final stages of development. Here's what's happening:

Site Development

The site is almost ready for public use and will be ready for business in the coming weeks. We have been working on tailored services to help freelancers get the most out of the website. Our marketing campaign will be kicking off soon so look out for that!

Beta Testing

We want the website to be fully functional before deployment. Testing and bug fixes are constantly being rolled out and we are pleased to announce that we will be inviting beta testers shortly to kickstart the freelancing action!

Exchanges

With the festive season coming to an end we hope to have HIRE listed on a major exchange in the coming days. In the meantime, be sure to follow our social pages to be the first to know when and where we will be listed. (Be sure to check out subreddit page too as it goes live, credits to mattjack!)

NEW WALLETS

As we approach launch we have updated our wallets so be sure to grab the latest ones below. Mac wallet will be coming soon after. The new BITHIRE tab will serve as your gateway to the freelancing marketplace when it goes live (screenshot below). Additional wallet functions will be aded in the near future.

Windows

Linux

That's all for now!

DrPaid

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:34:19 AM

Greetings everyone, it is 2016 and the team would like to wish you all a happy new year!

It's for an update as our site enters its final stages of development. Here's what's happening:

Site Development

The site is almost ready for public use and will be ready for business in the coming weeks. We have been working on tailored services to help freelancers get the most out of the website. Our marketing campaign will be kicking off soon so look out for that!

Beta Testing

We want the website to be fully functional before deployment. Testing and bug fixes are constantly being rolled out and we are pleased to announce that we will be inviting beta testers shortly to kickstart the freelancing action!

Exchanges

With the festive season coming to an end we hope to have HIRE listed on a major exchange in the coming days. In the meantime, be sure to follow our social pages to be the first to know when and where we will be listed. (Be sure to check out subreddit page too as it goes live, credits to mattjack!)

NEW WALLETS

As we approach launch we have updated our wallets so be sure to grab the latest ones below. Mac wallet will be coming soon after. The new BITHIRE tab will serve as your gateway to the freelancing marketplace when it goes live (screenshot below). Additional wallet functions will be aded in the near future.

Windows

Linux

That's all for now!

Im kind of happy to see this...in fact im excited. Roughly how long before we can start listing jobs? Id love to offer some services for the crypto community for some quick cash. We really do need a place to sell just our services in a secure manner. If theres a way to become a beta tester hit me up!
MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:00:23 AM

New qt is clean and syncs up just fine. Will the tab let me access and post jobs when it goes live?

Good work dev, keep it up. Im rather interested to pick up some HIRE. Look forward to trading this and making some money from the site.

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: