Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-e.com is a scam  (Read 12163 times)
zajebancija (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:47:02 AM

Hello everyone,

www.btc-e.com are thieves

I would like to warn you all that btc-e bans without legit reason and then because of the ban (which is set to forever) you cannot post in chat boc on the webpage, but you also CANNOT WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY OR COINS! So basically, if someone denies withdrawals of funds for eternity, they actually stole that!
I can still log-in to my account, I can even set orders, but I cannot withdraw my funds.
When I contacted support, they just keep repeating they banned my account because they think I posted links in chatbox  on  the webpage that led to some virus. Although I said I dont know anything about any virus, they didn't tell me exactly what was that link that I suposingly sent in the chat(even if I did send something, like a link, it was as a response to someone elses post). Anyway, if we assume that I really did post something in that chat box, I didnt do it with intention but am willing to accept I cannot post in it anymore, but I cannot accept that I cannot make a withdrawal, 'cause then that is stealing done by btc-e.
Considering they haven't answered to my ticket in over 7 days, does anyone know what could I do and to whom and how to report this crime?
I emphasize thay I have US Dollars, bitcoins and litecoins on my account and that they deny withdrawal of anything. I cannot withdraw MY funds... ever! Stealing btc-e
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:54:26 AM

Chat bans did not used to have any effect on the rest of your account, and I find it really hard to believe that has changed.
Can anyone else confirm this is real?

zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:16:58 AM

Chat bans did not used to have any effect on the rest of your account, and I find it really hard to believe that has changed.
Can anyone else confirm this is real?
Here are the screenshots:
http://imgsnap.com/image/DY1
http://imgsnap.com/image/DY2
http://imgsnap.com/image/DYA
http://imgsnap.com/image/DYS
And watch this!!:
http://bittrust.org/btc-e
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:59:43 AM

That does look bad, sorry to see; I hope you somehow get them to answer.
Have you posted in their main thread (at this forum), the btc-e admin used to frequently respond there (the thread is/was in the 'services' section?)

mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:26:01 AM

Wow.
I will straight stop trading at btc-e after having read this.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:31:32 AM

Update.
I got an answer (after 8 days and a big new ticket about me warning them I will take legal actions).
So 19 days after the initial ticket they just make up stuff as they go and this is the latest:
http://imgsnap.com/image/DYa

In case you don't know russian use google translate as I did! I mean that is also retarded, they have a full english system and site and they answer me in cyrilic??

@BitHappy no, but am I supose to seek support outside of their support system? That just shows how bad they are

I will post updates

Edit: since that is a screenshot here is google translate of that russian cyrilic:
Good day , we received complaints from users who are affected by your post in a chat, they had stolen money , we investigate until we inspect your account will be blocked for withdrawal
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:24:53 AM

Hey,

in order to get your funds out, it might be worth a shot to create a btc-e code for the coins. I'd offer my help with that, or if you don't trust me, better ask a more trusted member or a friend.

Then, try sending over the code via private message and I/he will send the coins to an address you control which is not on that exchange.

.edit: my name and address are public, which might help establishing some trust.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:23:13 PM

I can't access withdrawal page at all, so I can't opt for btce code or anything else, get it?
They do this to let's say 1000 people, maybe the ones that don't log in that often, they make up a reason to ban and then count on human lazyness so you give up. Basically, they use your funds cause they know you can't withdraw them. It is a 'perfect crime', no 'body' no 'murder'... but they count on lazy people, I will take all legal actions to try get my funds (I have a lot of funds, like 2 year income)
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:01:13 PM

Oh, that's annoying.

I just wonder how you're going to achieve this, because afaik nobody knows how to physically reach out to them.
Hope you get your funds back. Malware or not, intentionally or not. No exchange should hold users' coins hostage.

KNCFUN

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:10:44 PM

Better work with cryptsy.com that they have a known location...
I also didn't like the hidden fees of btc-e and the unknown location...
 Grin

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:25:09 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like to warn you all that btc-e bans without legit reason and then because of the ban (which is set to forever) you cannot post in chat boc on the webpage, but you also CANNOT WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY OR COINS! So basically, if someone denies withdrawals of funds for eternity, they actually stole that!
I can still log-in to my account, I can even set orders, but I cannot withdraw my funds.
When I contacted support, they just keep repeating they banned my account because they think I posted links in chatbox  on  the webpage that led to some virus. Although I said I dont know anything about any virus, they didn't tell me exactly what was that link that I suposingly sent in the chat(even if I did send something, like a link, it was as a response to someone elses post). Anyway, if we assume that I really did post something in that chat box, I didnt do it with intention but am willing to accept I cannot post in it anymore, but I cannot accept that I cannot make a withdrawal, 'cause then that is stealing done by btc-e.
Considering they haven't answered to my ticket in over 7 days, does anyone know what could I do and to whom and how to report this crime?
I emphasize thay I have US Dollars, bitcoins and litecoins on my account and that they deny withdrawal of anything. I cannot withdraw MY funds... ever! Stealing btc-e

yes, has same thing
I have been with them years too

they have many scam mods, not just unscrupulous but downright criminals. main one was koolio but he is long gone now
paul is a nice guy, if anyone knows if he's a member here let me know

as had same thing, luckily only have some namecoins on there, but is principle
couple months back was trlling having a laugh in the 'trollbox' famous for trolling it is
mod was on period it seems and got not 1 hour ban, but 6 months!

same as you opened support tickets etc.

well it will hurt them more if we open threads every day and cover google with their thefts
I mean I can actually wait 6 months it's no big deal, like watching paint dry over there, as long as I get my coins or will report them to authorities in whatever country theyre in

dont waste money on legal threat, just flag them up to powers that be

too many loose cannon exchanges out there. cryptsy are even worse

we really need some better people running exchanges it's too wild west

let us know if you get sorted

nb: yes, I got accused of the malware thing too which is utter crap. there is trollboxarchive.com btw to prove your case to them
I told them this but you never hear back from second support ticket

bottomline these aren't people to trust. keep the bare mimimum on exchnage and keep out trollbox is moral of story
but yes, get coins back

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:19:11 PM

Don't waste money on legal threat? I have a LOT of money there dude! I will spend another couple of thousand of USD/altcoins to get a good lawyer and if that doesn't work I will f***ing hire hackers to DDoS the stealing retards!!

They stole couple of nmc from you, they did the same thing to thousands of users = a lot of nmc/nvc/ltc/btc = a lot of money. The problem here is I didn't have 'couple of coins/dollars' ... I need EVERYONE who had their coins stolen by btc-e.com in this way to raise their voice!!
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:24:46 PM

This is not a new at all.
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:59:28 PM

What do you mean?
Bit_Happy
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 12:33:21 AM

Update.
I got an answer (after 8 days and a big new ticket about me warning them I will take legal actions).
So 19 days after the initial ticket they just make up stuff as they go and this is the latest:
http://imgsnap.com/image/DYa

In case you don't know russian use google translate as I did! I mean that is also retarded, they have a full english system and site and they answer me in cyrilic??

@BitHappy no, but am I supose to seek support outside of their support system? That just shows how bad they are

I will post updates

Edit: since that is a screenshot here is google translate of that russian cyrilic:
Good day , we received complaints from users who are affected by your post in a chat, they had stolen money , we investigate until we inspect your account will be blocked for withdrawal

The thread I suggested gets the direct attention of the admin (or it used to), and you "magically" get your money back, if your lucky.

zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:49:15 PM

The thread I suggested gets the direct attention of the admin (or it used to), and you "magically" get your money back, if your lucky.
Can you please find that thread for me? I want to post there so everyone knows

Update
http://imgsnap.com/image/DSQ
They are going full retard mode on me... can you believe this? It is like talking to a retard child... nice tactics
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:17:42 PM

Update:

http://imgsnap.com/image/DS0
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:53:48 AM

Well they gave in!

http://imgsnap.com/image/DP7

They finally removed the ban!!
But they still wrote that this is my last warning?? I am so done with them, it took me a whole month to get them to unban me and all that after 26 ticket replies and threat with lawsuit and hiring a lawyer. IF I didn't do it.. they would hold my money forever...
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:52:26 PM

Well they gave in!

http://imgsnap.com/image/DP7

They finally removed the ban!!
But they still wrote that this is my last warning?? I am so done with them, it took me a whole month to get them to unban me and all that after 26 ticket replies and threat with lawsuit and hiring a lawyer. IF I didn't do it.. they would hold my money forever...

ditto, this morning
it was about 600 namecoins for me, which is not much now, but is principle
but they will go back up, in time

I did a couple of support tickets, i got one word broken english back each time

so eventually unlocked, and they just said, yes, but don't post viral links

lol
I never did, i told them to check trollboxarchive.com

don't forget all chats there are archived so you have further proof

I also sent them this link to show them we are not messing around
so maybe we helped each other!  Wink

either way
I will not use them again

now I just have to sort out cryptsy scammers!

I am very long in tooth and been in this game years, I don't hold much coin on exchanges but you have to hold some!

I actually think btce are far more trustworthy than cryptsy even though they are secretive, they are VERY suspicious of scammers and hackers.
plus they have been unlucky with corrupt mods and rely on their english as seems people behind scene only speak russian

now! seen from scam section seems allcoin.com are scamming!

does it ever end lol

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
zajebancija (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 06:53:40 PM

Lol I think we did help each other.
And I agree on the rest of your conclusions, btce is scared of hackers and scammers and that is why they react this way, 'blowing the horn' on innocent customers.
I will keep 10-20% of my coins on btce.. I can afford to lose that much if they ever do this again.

Case closed Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:17:42 PM

Better work with cryptsy.com that they have a known location...
I also didn't like the hidden fees of btc-e and the unknown location...
 Grin

exactly.. Belize !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:19:38 PM

Hello everyone,

When I contacted support, they just keep repeating they banned my account because they think I posted links in chatbox  on  the webpage that led to some virus. Although I said I dont know anything about any virus, they didn't tell me exactly what was that link that I suposingly sent in the chat(even if I did send something, like a link, it was as a response to someone elses post). Anyway, if we assume that I really did post something in that chat box, I didnt do it with intention but am willing to accept I cannot post in it anymore, but I cannot accept that I cannot make a withdrawal, 'cause then that is stealing done by btc-e.

yes, has same thing
I have been with them years too

they have many scam mods, not just unscrupulous but downright criminals. main one was koolio but he is long gone now
paul is a nice guy, if anyone knows if he's a member here let me know

as had same thing, luckily only have some namecoins on there, but is principle
couple months back was trlling having a laugh in the 'trollbox' famous for trolling it is
mod was on period it seems and got not 1 hour ban, but 6 months!

same as you opened support tickets etc.

well it will hurt them more if we open threads every day and cover google with their thefts
I mean I can actually wait 6 months it's no big deal, like watching paint dry over there, as long as I get my coins or will report them to authorities in whatever country theyre in

dont waste money on legal threat, just flag them up to powers that be

too many loose cannon exchanges out there. cryptsy are even worse

we really need some better people running exchanges it's too wild west

let us know if you get sorted

nb: yes, I got accused of the malware thing too which is utter crap. there is trollboxarchive.com btw to prove your case to them
I told them this but you never hear back from second support ticket

bottomline these aren't people to trust. keep the bare mimimum on exchnage and keep out trollbox is moral of story
but yes, get coins back

I can beat that.. i was banned on cryptsy for a YEAR for a comment i made at Bitcointalk.

EDIT:
So be careful what you say here you may find yourself banned on various exchanges.. NO Joke !

FUD first & ask questions later™
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 11:02:40 PM

BTC-E has had some pretty disturbing scam accusations against it from what I have seen on the forums in my time here.

Tons of stories of withdraws never showing up and claiming sent. Accounts locked with thousands of dollars worth of funds in them and no reason.
I Once used the site back when I was inexperienced but even with small amounts of BTC found that they suffered from withdraw or solvency issues.

Personally I'd avoid them, But make your own decisions accordingly. Selective scamming seems to be the game they play.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Exoskeleton

Activity: 338
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:14:14 AM

I've never had a problem on that site and I find it just a little weird that most scam accusations seem to come from noobs with only a few posts. Not to say that they might not have legit beef with BTC-e, but I've never seen a high ranking member get funds stolen, only locked up for what the admit were negative comments about the site, ect.

Not that this justifies the problems people have had on the site, but due to the volume and my lack of a single problem with years of successful trading on my part I'm not going to stop using BTC-e personally.
willy_00

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Age does not limit my ability

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:13:16 AM

What do you mean?
not the first time it happens?

Hello, nothing much here
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:35:18 AM

It's very important to dig out this old thread for just this message. O_o

PeteBitcoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:11:49 AM

I confirm BTC-e is a scam. You can find out all over the Internet.

They "verified" my account, I sent a bitcoin.

They suddenly requested more documents...and then they put my account on "moneyhold".

When I asked to cancel my account and refund my money, they said no, only your bank can ask for it. Banks don't do that !

Mayzus financial Services is the owner of BTC-e. Mayzus is the mayor of Kaliningrad and he is known for belonging to the Russian mafia. Mayzus financial services has been sentenced for money laundering in Cyprus. They have a London address. I filed a legal complaint with the Financial Conduct Authority because they are a regulated entity and a complaint with the London Metro police because they engage in serious criminal activity.
You can file with London police, even if you are not UK or EU resident here : http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions

HornsterLG

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:17:44 PM

i can confirm that btc-e.com is a scam too.
they banned me from withdrawals without giving a reason and now their support ignores me! here is the whole story with e-mail traffic: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/5zdjga/btce_scammed_me_i_can_not_withdraw_anything/
Steven009

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:03:17 AM

i can confirm that btc-e.com is a scam too.
they banned me from withdrawals without giving a reason and now their support ignores me! here is the whole story with e-mail traffic: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/5zdjga/btce_scammed_me_i_can_not_withdraw_anything/

Reinforcing this statement. There's also 2 unsettled cases.

1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739698.0
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1822217.0

*Image Removed*
Hieron

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:29:06 AM

WARNING – ALERT – DANGER  - BTC.COM AND ITS ASSOCIATED BUSINESSES STEAL BITCOINS FROM MEMBERS WALLETS. READ THE INTERNET FORUMS ABOUT THIS  CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION. THEY STOLE OVER 10O DOLLARS FROM MY BTC ACCOUNT AND BLAMED HACKERS. THAT IS COMPLETE CRAP BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT HAD TELEPHONE VERIFICATIONN FOR EVERY DEPOSIT AND  TRANSFER OF BITCOINS. DO NOT TRUST BTC UNDER AMY CIRCUMSTANCE. THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL CRIMINALS BASED IN PAKISTAN – DANGER-  AVOID – BEWARE -AVOID AT ALL COSTS  !¡!!
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:34:17 AM

btc-e scam really !! Cheesy
I do not think so
I've used the site for more than two years
I never have any problems with deposit and withdrawal
immediate
Support fast, site trusted
If you have problems with them because you are unfaithful to them or you are doing problems with them
It's a problem
We hope your issue is resolved
good luck to you
mr.relax

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:12:07 AM

Same to me.
I use btc-e now since years.
Sure there had been discussions with support too as on any other btc-site, you trade on.
But everything had been solved always and I am very happy with them.
btc-e is definately no ponzi, no cheat, no "steal your coins", as there are hundreds of them in the net.
Now ccoin withdraw is also within 2min.
Other exchanges should copy that...

steitieh

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:14:26 AM

Same to me.
Sure there had been discussions with support too as on any other btc-site, you trade on.
btc-e is definately no ponzi, no cheat, no "steal your coins", as there are hundreds of them in the net.

Well, I've been with them since 2011 or so - and they've been superior - UNTILL recently ... I lost my dedicated IP (but I am still within the range of IPs in my country and same ISP) -Contacted them - first reply within a week - asked for some questions - answered them all - and they're GONE! I lost MOST of my portfolio due to opened positions and they're delay - to me they look like a scam at the worst and irresponsible at the best!

DumpCoins86

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:27:13 AM

I have been using BTC-E for 4 years and have never had a single complaint.  I lost access to my 2 factor authenticator code and needed their help to get account access back.

I sent all the screen shots, pictures, and information they requested and then they go silent on me.  My ticket (ZAK-406-99781) is still open but it has been two weeks with no response.

I wish someone from support would see this thread and help us all out.
donmason

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:13:03 AM

Same to me.

How long did they take to respond to you? I've been waiting weeks now.
They suspended my account because I haven't logged in for a long time.

They won't respond to my tickets.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1920966.msg19056218#msg19056218
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:14:34 AM

I do not think so
immediate
If you have problems with them because you are unfaithful to them or you are doing problems with them
It's a problem
good luck to you

A paid shill, eh? Seems like you are complicit in covering up their fraudulent activities.

mr.relax

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:34:13 AM

Btc-e is one of the very biggest btc-exchanges that exist.
Since many years.
There had been complains about slow support.

There are and were scam-exchanges, but btc-e definately is not.

No i am not paid by them...

donmason

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:14:02 AM

Since many years.

We will see, hopefully they open my account up so I can start trading on there again.
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:31:42 AM

I do not think so
immediate
It's a problem
good luck to you

A paid shill, eh? Seems like you are complicit in covering up their fraudulent activities.

no bro
I am not with them if they scam people, I am just a simple member. In fact I used this site . i still use this site . I have never had any problems . I have friends there . they have not had any problems!
Good site , I have never heard before this site  is a scam . Possible some people are having problems with them
If there is something wrong. This does not mean that the site is a scam . If you do not have problems or mistakes.
You are fine there. You have to be smart

It's just a personal experience
aphuong

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:44:32 AM

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4204/34747505766_76564599e3_o.jpg
I have fulfilled the requirements of btc-e, but they intentionally do not exchange mail for me.
TravisH

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:35:04 PM

I'm suffering a similar issue except they just put right suspended my account when I trolled someone in their chat box. They are currently holding 711 LTC of mine hostage with no respons. At current value that's $25,000. I'm currently waiting for a call back from an attorney in NYC that deals with Bitcoins and Freud.
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:42:00 PM

Is btc e already a scam?
TravisH

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:56:21 PM

Yes. They just stole $25,000 from me!!!
TravisH

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:28:35 PM

I don't live in the U.K. And according to that site, I have to contact the authorities in the USA which I have.
sucrenoir

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:10:27 AM

I have a similar situation that started yesterday.

I have an old btc-e account i used a while ago to buy some btc and ltc.
Lately, i used it again (very well done and responsive) to buy and sell ETH.

Yesterday, i tried to withdraw some btc but as I lost my google auth keys (after changing phone), i initiated the procedure described here :
https://support.btc-e1.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/203/66/2-factor-authentication

Then my account got suspended :
https://support.btc-e1.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/251/21/my-account-suspended

Before doing that, I still had access to trade eth and btc... and i was browsing and using the site quite a lot lately.

Now i dont anymore... that was expected. What was not expected is that the support is not responsive at all !

So i sent all the documents needed and more.
I sent a reminder message too this morning, but no answer for 24h...

I am quite worried now but still have good faith that i will get my funds back (~8btc & ~416eth)
greengsxr

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:04:52 AM

IM new to btc_e

I sent first deposit after I sent verification documents

25 May 2017 no deposit landed to account
-$1,693.96
Transaction ID
ca96b06e-8741-e711-a182-005056963182
user id gSxrgreen750

no follow up from support  now I'm getting this message when i click on support
License has expired! Expiry: 06 Jun 2017 03:00:00 AM

just sent messages by tweet to see what happens

i planning on  buying 8000 a week glad I tried a small deposit first

i have sent two further deposits via international transfer to bitstamp and both have landed  whilst I'm still waiting for this one to credited to my btc-e account
my bank has verified that the funds have been received
is this a scam site

i choose these two exchanges due to the site coinmarket.com

so far not happy with btc-e service maybe I'm being premature in judgement ,lets hope so
TravisH

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:33:24 PM

They are scamming everyone and stealing personal info from people so they can hack any other accounts you might have on other trading platforms. If they have suspended your account for arbitrary reasons they are doing it in order to hold value to their firm. They are stealing your coins as they have done mine. You must file a report with Action Fraud in the U.K. as well as the FTC if you are in the USA. Also FinCEN is the international financial crimes network and they are currently investigating BTC-e as well as other coin sites. There are also a few Bitcoin attorneys in NYC that can help you. Wish everyone luck as well as myself. They locked me out of 711 LTC.
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:44:54 AM

Anyone else use a unique email address on the site ?

In the last few days started receiving emails to mine, they are addressed to "first, Last", so if the user database has been compromised then it only looks like a partial leak.

TravisH

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:07:58 PM

I use my personal email. Same email I gave the police. It's a long standing verified yahoo account. Iv only receive trade and login confirmations ever. Iv never received a phishing email or anything like that ever.
Global SEO Services

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:44:28 PM

Anyone else use a unique email address on the site ?

In the last few days started receiving emails to mine, they are addressed to "first, Last", so if the user database has been compromised then it only looks like a partial leak.

Many reports like this, we have user who created a e-mailadres just for BTC-E and never shared that email somewhere else.

THere are to many reporting this
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:10:34 AM

And before the last few days you never received emails from them? How old is your account?

Every time you login you receive an info email from btc-e.

Yes I get the genuine emails, but now ALSO getting phishing ones using an address that has only ever been used at btc-e.com. (It's something I do with every site that wants an email address from me, as it makes it simple to know which sites may be insecure and/or selling your information on, and so you just block that address to fix the problem, keeps the inbox a lot clearer !!)

As it's unique it's either been gotten from my computer, or from the btc-e servers. hence why I asked if others have had this happen. If it was just me then the problem is at my end, but as others have also reported it then seems likely there may have been some form of leak of information from their end.

amacl1n

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:01:21 AM

BTC-E has a long list of complaints in this forum, either by trying to withhold people's deposits particularly through wire, asking for extensive verification or simply ignoring and delaying requests, Their support is russian and english-speaking customers get no help at all, one of the worst exchanges there.
Ashtville

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:37:26 PM

I've seen a list of complaints regarding Btc-e in this forum section, apparently they either have issues with their bank accounts or completely ignoring people and trying to get as much possible with bank account deposits. Seen someone threatening to open a lawsuit against them, better check up with him as that might push them more.
TravisH

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:07:39 AM

I'm Talked with lawyers in NYC who are investigating them. Haven't heard much but they are sending Russian investigators to find out who they are, track them down, and serve them in international court. Fortunately for us everything they are doing is recorded. Supposedly this firm as well as fraud police in NYC have been monitoring and recording their traffic for quite some time. Every trade, every login, every troll box message. I'm guessing the police intend on turning over their findings to the DA for a federal Investigation.
TravisH

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:48:21 PM

He ain't lying. I'm one of the doomed fools.
JamesNoJosh

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:44:05 PM

Well I see everyone here has same issue with me but here is my sad ass story.

I have been using them for 4 years. Moved to them after the collapse of MT Gox. Over time I built up coins and what not in trading. Needless to say my account was hacked but I caught as it was happening. Happened 2X. First time was in 2015... They ask for verification the same thing I have been reading on here. Last Deposit, IP Address, etc etc. 1st time around I had all the info, it was unlocked in a few days. (my account probably had about $2K worth). Now skipping to present 2017. Got hacked again but I had the 2FA enabled so the hackers was not able to access funds however they did lock me out, I emailed support again and was asked the same thing, last deposit etc. However this time my last deposit was not able to verify from my FROM computer as requested so they asked me to do the Xbtce verification. After being verified, my support ticket changed to RED and PRIVATE. Since 7/7/17, I no longer receive messages or response from them at all. Doing research I found the website bitcointalk. I dunno, but I have a bad feeling that this going to turn out bad. I seen another post with a guy claiming his 100K account balance was resolved in about 40 days. I hoping BTC-e is not a scam and still have my fund protected.

Travis I feel for you. I much more on the exchange then 25K. I hoping to hear from others who have been locked out and if they got resolved and how long it took?
donmason

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:22:10 AM

They finally opened my account. Did it work out for you?
warningsigns

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:32:52 AM

Hi guys...

I urge everyone to submit a collective report to the Economic Crime Command of the NCA. Link:

http://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/about-us/what-we-do/economic-crime

In particular, SARs should be reported as they are perpetrating fraud.

http://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/contact-us/reporting-suspicious-activity-sar

Please also submit police reports to the Financial Analytical Unit (FAU) of the Czech Republic's AML authorities and to all other jurisdictions where they operate bank accounts.

For those in the U.S. I encourage everyone to file collective reports to FinCEN:

https://www.fincen.gov/contact

If there are other jurisdictions they are active in, please have a look at this list of financial intelligence authorities:

http://www.fiu.az/eng/foreign-financial-intelligence-units/

They should not be allowed to defraud people further. It's time for them to be the next AlphaBay.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:02:51 PM

Their host is down. Coincidence?

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
tandang2

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:18:17 PM

Yes, website now error 522
What happened now?
scammedbybtce

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:53:39 PM

see the parallel discussion in this thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739698.200

they really have standard procedures to keep people waiting and lazy:

1. get asked by btc-e to provide transaction history
2. get asked to create and verify account with xbtce
3. xbtce asks for ID and proof of address
4. xbtce asks for notary certified ID and proof of address as well as income statement from my employer as "proof of income"
5. ask to send all the notary certified documents to a shady address in Malaysia
6. if you even sent that they ask to send also notary certified bank documents with the original transactions to that address

Not sure if anyone already got to "level 7" and how many levels they think of.

...not funny...

sooner or later they will get what they deserve.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:01:31 PM

Word on the street is that the BTC-e has gone down, and that at least a couple of people involved in the site have been arrested. Information is still coming in, but you can find a couple of articles online, such as: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-greece-russia-arrest-idUSKBN1AB1OP

Sorry to everyone who has money tied up there :/

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:19:09 PM

Since many years.

Well we will see whats happen a cuople days or during timeline ..

warningsigns

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:41:20 PM

Love it. Thank you, authorities, for taking down these scammers.

Danos

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:00:22 AM

They used to have skype support back in the years, what happen to that ? Is it still reachable ?

oxygen88

Activity: 306

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:25:01 PM

the site seems to have shut down
TravisH

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:44:56 PM

Justice is being served. I hope this piece of shit get his ass raped in our shity American prisons. It's great cuz he's gonna be in our country and we can finally sue this piece of shit. Can't get blood from a stone but fuck it. It's totally worth getting to face this asshole in a court room.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:17:51 AM

[...] if this is true i will withdraw all my coin and close my account......

Sorry, too late... "Error 525"

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:41:13 AM

Justice is being served. I hope this piece of shit get his ass raped in our shity American prisons. It's great cuz he's gonna be in our country and we can finally sue this piece of shit. Can't get blood from a stone but fuck it. It's totally worth getting to face this asshole in a court room.

yes, that is an unfortunate reality of American prisons. 

still strange how America can pick up anyone from anywhere in the world and fly them straight to Gitmo if they want.  and they fight for the whole world's liberty.

by the way, for all of you who have your funds stuck with btc-e,  have a look at what mr. vinnik did when faced with a similar issue with his funds.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85977.msg1037908#msg1037908
mr.relax

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:50:59 AM

Up to now its not really clear what happened.
Who took the funds? If they were taken?
The Authorities? then they are to blame for the loss.
Who did launder funds from mtgox?
Users deposited and sold them?
Lets be serious, on any BTC exchange, black money is circulating, and on any bank cash from drug deals are circulating.

I am not ready to make any accusations before truth is not out.

But its also interesting, USA may arrest foreign people if they dont follow the US-Rules.
Did BTC-e break local rules, wherever there local base was...

And after all, is it justified to throw people to prison for 55years, who did not murder?
Just want to remember, that in the last Iraq war, 100 000nds of people were killed in a war that was agressively made by US, all done with lies.
How many years should a warlord Bush sit for that crime? 100million years, would that be fair compared to this threat of 55years?

Dont wanna justify scams. If they happened at btc-e, thats not excusable. 

sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:28:21 PM

[...] if this is true i will withdraw all my coin and close my account......
Sorry, too late... "Error 525"
[...] what does this means...
"Sorry for your loss"

It means you are too late to "withdraw all [your] coin and close [your] account"...

As said: "Sorry for your loss"...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:30:21 PM

what does this means...

"Sorry for your loss"

funny and mean but the truth. folks with funds on btc-e should forget about it. They will never get a refund. Apparently they have just been fined $110 million for money laundering.
TucoRamirez

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

what does this means...

"Sorry for your loss"

funny and mean but the truth. folks with funds on btc-e should forget about it. They will never get a refund. Apparently they have just been fined $110 million for money laundering.

paying fines with customers money has never been practiced in any legal system till date.
Danos

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 07:18:44 PM

what does this means...

"Sorry for your loss"

paying fines with customers money has never been practiced in any legal system till date.
Actually every single bank doing that... Paying fines with customers money...
That's why there is long term deposits which banks pay you % to work with your money...
Btc-e is trash by the way, since the begin

TravisH

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:09:30 PM

yes, that is an unfortunate reality of American prisons. 

still strange how America can pick up anyone from anywhere in the world and fly them straight to Gitmo if they want.  and they fight for the whole world's liberty.

by the way, for all of you who have your funds stuck with btc-e,  have a look at what mr. vinnik did when faced with a similar issue with his funds.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85977.msg1037908#msg1037908

He won't go to gitmo. He'll go to the same place El Chapo is at. Manhattan borough of NYC. And we didn't pick him up Greece arrested him with our help. He still has to be extradited. And we extradite as well when criminals flee to America.
TucoRamirez

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:27:28 AM

He won't go to gitmo. He'll go to the same place El Chapo is at. Manhattan borough of NYC. And we didn't pick him up Greece arrested him with our help. He still has to be extradited. And we extradite as well when criminals flee to America.

Greece picked him up at America's 'request'.  They wouldn't give a rat's ass about him coming and spending a few thousand euros in their country otherwise (they have enough problems of their own).  America, as usual, is trying to play 'world police'

That's why there is long term deposits which banks pay you % to work with your money...

actually no bank pays fines and says sorry customers, your money has been forfeited because we had to pay a fine.

they pay fines out of their own pockets. after them paying, customers still have access to their deposits.  unless they are running a Madoff, which I agree, most big banks today are doing today legally.
TravisH

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

Greece picked him up at America's 'request'.  They wouldn't give a rat's ass about him coming and spending a few thousand euros in their country otherwise (they have enough problems of their own).  America, as usual, is trying to play 'world police'

actually no bank pays fines and says sorry customers, your money has been forfeited because we had to pay a fine.

they pay fines out of their own pockets. after them paying, customers still have access to their deposits.  unless they are running a Madoff, which I agree, most big banks today are doing today legally.

Actually our ring about being picked up at americas request. He was wantednin Greece as well for defrauding Greece investors. The scope of his Fraud touch almost every country and he is wanted internationally, not just by the USA, but by every county who has had citizens affected in the scam.
TravisH

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:43:54 PM

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr/russian-national-and-bitcoin-exchange-charged-21-count-indictment-operating-alleged
BOOOOM!!!!! Right there on the justice departments home page. If found guilty he will face jail, more fines, supervision if released one day (looking at 55 years in prison), and ORDERED TO PAY RESTITUTION to the victims of his crimes. Soooooo, to all the people who have lost hope, don't. The USA has got your back! USA USA USA!!!! MERICA!!!
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:18:03 AM

The timing is flawless from the governments position. they can hold the btc collect the bitcoin cash coins at 1{1 and return users btc while retaining the bcc. A caper on caper on caper. mtgox>btce>gov back to owners and the gov gets all the bcc!!! Then the bcc will be squandered on overpriced goods and tech for LE and the cycle is complete.

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
mr.relax

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:34:26 AM

https://twitter.com/btcecom/status/891928666065707008

Does not sound like an exit scam.
Seems the authorities have the hot wallet.
So who did the damage?
Btc-e or the authorities?
Anyway, up to now this is only a posting, not yet the refund....

mr.relax

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

Love it. Thank you, authorities, for taking down these scammers.

I Dont share your opinion.

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

What is the truth behind BTC-e, one of the oldest and largest Bitcoin exchanges has been shut down and its founder has been arrested.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:26:33 PM

The USA has got your back! USA USA USA!!!! MERICA!!!

i'll bet you voted for Trump.   Grin

here is an update from btc-e:

More detailed information about what happened to the BTC-e service.

On July 25, 11:00 the FBI staff came to the data center where our server equipment was located and seized all equipment, the servers contained databases and wallets of our service.

Almost 6 days we could not get any sort of information from our hosting provider about what happened to our servers. Because of this, information we publish only now.

July 28, the domain was confiscated.

At the moment, part of the service is arrested by the FBI.

The next update will include information on what options are available to restore the service, and also the procedure for obtaining funds, in the event that the service is not started. In the current situation, if the service is not resumed before the end of August, then from September 1 we will start the process of refund.

In the next 1-2 weeks, we will evaluate and publish information about how much money fell into the hands of the FBI and what amount of funds is available for return.

For all those who buried us, I will remind you that the service has always worked on trust and we are ready to answer for it.
The funds will be returned to everyone!

The arrest of Russian Alexander Vinnik: Officially declare - Alexander was never a senior officer or employee of our service.

Sincerely btc-e

P.S. In the subject write questions as far as possible we will answer them.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:40:53 PM

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr/russian-national-and-bitcoin-exchange-charged-21-count-indictment-operating-alleged
BOOOOM!!!!! Right there on the justice departments home page. If found guilty he will face jail, more fines, supervision if released one day (looking at 55 years in prison), and ORDERED TO PAY RESTITUTION to the victims of his crimes. Soooooo, to all the people who have lost hope, don't. The USA has got your back! USA USA USA!!!! MERICA!!!

https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/26/16035702/btce-arrest-bitcoin-alexander-vinnik-mt-gox-theft-suspect

<also quoted here: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/27/bitcoin-exchange-chief-arrested-in-ongoing-investigation-of-mt-gox-theft/>

“Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin provide people around the world new and innovative ways of engaging in legitimate commerce,” said U.S. Attorney Colin Stretch, whose office will be prosecuting the case. “As this case demonstrates, however, just as new computer technologies continue to change the way we engage each other and experience the world, so too will criminals subvert these new technologies to serve their own nefarious purposes.”

A grand jury in the Northern District of California has indicted a Russian national and an organization he allegedly operated, BTC-e, for operating an unlicensed money service business, money laundering, and related crimes. The announcement was made by U.S. Attorney Brian J. Stretch for the Northern District of California; Acting Assistant Attorney General Kenneth A. Blanco of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division; Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Criminal Investigation Chief Don Fort; Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Acting Executive Associate Director Derek Benner; Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Special Agent in Charge of the Louisville Division Amy Hess; United States Secret Service (USSS) Special Agent in Charge of the Criminal Investigative Division Michael D’Ambrosio; Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Office of the Inspector General, Inspector General Jay N. Lerner; and Acting Director of the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), Jamal El-Hindi.

WHO THE FUCK IS COLIN STRETCH?? ?? ??

https://www.crunchbase.com/person/colin-stretch

Colin Stretch became vice-president and general counsel for Facebook on July 5, 2013. Stretch started with Facebook in 2010 and served as Ted Ullyot's deputy general counsel. He was a partner with D.C. firm Kellogg Huber Hansen Todd Evans & Figel for more than 10 years before that. Stretch was involved in the Winklevoss case and a settlement with the FTC regarding Facebook's privacy policies.

"Tell you in sec after I do this line and take some
hydrocodone, oxycodone, tramadol, alprazolam and diazepam"

America's 50 Outstanding General Counsel (2014)

As for the dude who the arrow is pointing to, pay such no mind unless you wanna go there: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickmurck/. BTW, years later we're still waiting for proof that KnC truly did pay the U$100K fee to TBC in becoming a Platinum Member. I'm guessing that it never happened, but who the fuck am I?

Who else was a partner of Kellogg Huber Hansen Todd Evans & Figel, I hear you asking?

Nobody in particular unless, that is, this guy is relevant: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-31/meet-americas-newest-supreme-court-justice-judge-neil-gorsuch

His work background includes time as a partner with the Washington law firm Kellogg Huber Hansen Todd Evans & Figel, a stint with the U.S. Department of Justice and clerkships with Supreme Justices Byron White and Anthony Kennedy.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:04:26 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056158.msg20505927#msg20505927

More detailed information about what happened to the BTC-e service.

On July 25, 11:00 the FBI staff came to the data center where our server equipment was located and seized all equipment, the servers contained databases and purses of our service.

Almost 6 days we could not get from our hosting provider the sane information, what happened to our servers because of this information we publish only now.

July 28, the domain was confiscated.

To date, part of the service facility has been arrested by the FBI.

The next update will include information on what options are available to restore the service, as well as the procedure for obtaining funds, in the event that the service is not started. In the current situation, if the service is not started before the end of August, Then from September 1 we will start the process of refund.
In the next 1-2 weeks, we will evaluate and publish information about how much money fell into the hands of the FBI and what amount of funds is available for return.

For all those who buried us, I will remind you that the service has always worked on trust and we are ready to answer for it.
The funds will be returned to everyone!

The arrest of Russian Alexander Vinnik:
Officially declare - Alexander was never the head or employee of our service.

Sincerely, btc-e

P.S. In the subject write questions as far as possible we will answer them. The service has always worked on trust and we are ready to answer for it. The funds will be returned to everyone! The arrest of Russian Alexander Vinnik: Officially declare - Alexander was never the head or employee of our service. Sincerely, btc-e P.S. In the subject write questions as far as possible we will answer them. The service has always worked on trust and we are ready to answer for it. The funds will be returned to everyone! The arrest of Russian Alexander Vinnik: Officially declare - Alexander was never the head or employee of our service. Sincerely, btc-e P.S. In the subject write questions as far as possible we will answer them.

A grand jury in the Northern District of California has indicted a Russian national and an organization he allegedly operated, BTC-e, for operating an unlicensed money service business, money laundering, and related crimes.

I can't believe that the fuckin FBI falsely claimed that Vinnik operated BTC-e when BTC-e adamantly declares that such was not the case. That's almost as believable as BTC-e returning all its users' funds in spite of not having any access to its database because ... wait for it ... the fuckin FBI took everything when they arrested a slew of other BTC-e employees except the dude who penned the post quoted above promising that all funds WILL Be returned just like Tom Williams of MyBitcoin promised back in 2011.

"Listen up, guys. In a few minutes we're going be boarding a plane heading to another country. Once there, we're going to BTC-e's data center and take their servers and hopefully arrest some people. We'll bring the severs and the those arrested back to the US. Meanwhile, Vinnik is about to be arrested in Greece where he's on holiday from Russia. Any questions? Oh, BTW depending on who's writing the news, Colin or Brian Stretch will be handling the prosecutions."
mr.relax

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

Btc-e is set up by the NSA to track people using bitcoins.This is because bitcoin is a NSA project.Once you use Btc-e you will be under surveillance by the NSA forever.
I understand your frustration about btc-e. Without doubt it was a scam.
But your theory about btc in general seems to be a conspirancy theory.
All nations hate Bitcoin....
Dont blame btc for the scams that appear at many BTC-trading/investment sites.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: