Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOBOOST ON HOLD - DO NOT SEND DEPOSITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTIFICATION  (Read 40247 times)
nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:27:39 AM

I deposited 0.002

Wow you are a brave one hope you can get your money back...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:46:12 AM

be more specific please.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Ok, how about your own reply:
They have paid more than invested

Specific enough for you?

Where is the extra money to pay people coming from? You think these scumbags are giving their own money away or something?

And btw could you give me an example of other ponzi that is as transparent as this one?

Irrelevant. Utterly irrelevant.

Let me explain something to you. If you participate in these ponzi scams in full knowledge that the 'profit' you are seeking is that which is taken from later investors by the operators, who will share some of their 'profit' with you as a reward for helping their scam through your early participation, you are as guilty of theft as they are. You are an accomplice to the crime of fraud and theft.

If you don't particularly care that your 'profit' is that which is being taken from later users who will lose their funds, this makes you a demonstrably untrustworthy person.

Do you understand what I am saying? Think *very* carefully before you reply.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
nielaminda

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:53:53 AM

Well i think we should not invest here...
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:15:54 AM

be more specific please.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Specific enough for you?

Where is the extra money to pay people coming from? You think these scumbags are giving their own money away or something?

And btw could you give me an example of other ponzi that is as transparent as this one?

Let me explain something to you. If you participate in these ponzi scams in full knowledge that the 'profit' you are seeking is that which is taken from later investors by the operators, who will share some of their 'profit' with you as a reward for helping their scam through your early participation, you are as guilty of theft as they are. You are an accomplice to the crime of fraud and theft.

If you don't particularly care that your 'profit' is that which is being taken from later users who will lose their funds, this makes you a demonstrably untrustworthy person.

Well, of course that the extra money comes from the other investor. But I don't understand what you are trying to prove here. It is a ponzi, okay. Some people LOSE (if they don't do the math), okay. So what? I've profited about 30times and in your opinion I'm obviously a part ot them and have stolen from other people. And... ? What is your great point here ?

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:24:41 AM

be more specific please.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Specific enough for you?

Well, of course that the extra money comes from the other investor. But I don't understand what you are trying to prove here. It is a ponzi, okay. Some people LOSE (if they don't do the math), okay. So what? I've profited about 30times and in your opinion I'm obviously a part ot them and have stolen from other people. And... ? What is your great point here ?

You are very lucky to profit in here...
Feel bad to those who didnt...
barrowfiller

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:26:56 AM

be more specific please.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Specific enough for you?

You are very lucky to profit in here...
Feel bad to those who didnt...
What? Is this already a scam?
I already deposited 0.002
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:29:43 AM

So what? You're a scumbag who doesn't care if he has to shit all over other people in order to make a little profit, that's what. Have some red text so that everybody else knows this when dealing with you in future.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Crypto_Boost (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:31:46 AM

the chance that this one collapse in the next few months or even a year is miserable. Why would it collapse? Please back it with a logical and strong arguments.

You want logical and strong arguments? Ok, here's one . . . . . . .ready? . . . . here it comes . . . .
Math

Listen , you are really just too stupid to understand how this site works or you're on some kind of vendetta against CryptoBoost,.. which one is it ?

you come here rambling about every other thing you don't like, calling me names , what is your point ?

I explained to you many times how this site works but you just decided to ignore it and post your math nonsense instead,..

again , and for the last time I explain to you how this site works , I'll try write slowly so you can finally understand,..

CryptoBoost is not , I repeat it is NOT like other ponzi sites !! Yes the principal is the same , old players are getting paid from new players deposits,..

but only here you can see the wallet balance updated in real-time so you can calculate your outcome just by looking at the balance and

list of active deposits and their countdown to payout,.. show me other ponzi site like this,....

Secondly , if there is not enough funds in the wallet for particular payout, that deposits gets deleted from the list and wallet balance stays untouched,.

so the site is NOT building negative balance therefore can stay online and operate for as long as we want,.. show me other ponzi site like this,....

and thirdly PROFIT amount I give is the amount of profit players made thanks to other players participating in the game and supporting those

other players,.. it's not my profit or whatever you think it is,..

and finally , believe it or not I AM NOT TAKING ANY PROFIT FROM THIS !! I used to play myself but I don't have the time any more so I just let

the site run by itself and support players or fix any bugs if they appear,..    

is that all logical enough for you to understand ?
s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:33:09 AM

the chance that this one collapse in the next few months or even a year is miserable. Why would it collapse? Please back it with a logical and strong arguments.

You want logical and strong arguments? Ok, here's one . . . . . . .ready? . . . . here it comes . . . .
Math

Listen , you are really just too stupid to understand how this site works or you're on some kind of vendetta against CryptoBoost,.. which one is it ?

you come here rambling about every other thing you don't like, calling me names , what is your point ?

I explained to you many times how this site works but you just decided to ignore it and post your math nonsense instead,..

again , and for the last time I explain to you how this site works , I'll try write slowly so you can finally understand,..

CryptoBoost is not , I repeat it is NOT like other ponzi sites !! Yes the principal is the same , old players are getting paid from new players deposits,..

but only here you can see the wallet balance updated in real-time so you can calculate your outcome just by looking at the balance and

list of active deposits and their countdown to payout,.. show me other ponzi site like this,....

Secondly , if there is not enough funds in the wallet for particular payout, that deposits gets deleted from the list and wallet balance stays untouched,.

so the site is NOT building negative balance therefore can stay online and operate for as long as we want,.. show me other ponzi site like this,....

and thirdly PROFIT amount I give is the amount of profit players made thanks to other players participating in the game and supporting those

other players,.. it's not my profit or whatever you think it is,..

and finally , believe it or not I AM NOT TAKING ANY PROFIT FROM THIS !! I used to play myself but I don't have the time any more so I just let

the site run by itself and support players or fix any bugs if they appear,..    

is that all logical enough for you to understand ?

why i dont get my payment ? i invested  0.1 my wallet is 1HUx33yLyZ3kcXU6NPgXV5sbdz1ndRdfNN check it up pls! its deleted from my inevstments

shefchenko17

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:36:41 AM

So what? You're a scumbag who doesn't care if he has to shit all over other people in order to make a little profit, that's what. Have some red text so that everybody else knows this when dealing with you in future.
In this live, on this planet IF YOU WANT TO PROFIT, SOMEONE ELSE WILL LOSE. That is the rule we live under.
Imagine that...
There is a site. Someone deposited there , but didn't do the math correctly and he lost some money there. What can you do for him? Nothing, That's right. You cannot refund him/her. But you could take some profit for yourself. The moral here is...if you could take something, why not? Because someone else has already lost? You want to take it to the global level? You send me ALL the money from your bank account, because I've lost a lot. Or something more brutal...Let's just kill all the people, because there are people who are already dead.

Tigrou64

Activity: 114

Star Cat

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:13:02 PM

j'ai deposé le 22/02/2016 (0.001btc pour test 5% 12h) À: crypto boost 1KEtNGZ5tnAZQSDDUF8txM2m2Rc2fBJ7Gs
depuis pas de reponse sur mon portefeuille
1HBmFqYk3LugUoxsAP9g5VUpJdcATekeWc
merci de me repondre

I left on 02.22.2016 (0.001btc to test 5% 12h) To: crypto boost 1KEtNGZ5tnAZQSDDUF8txM2m2Rc2fBJ7Gs
since no response on my portfolio
Thank you for answering me

french test

toujours pas de nouvelle de mon payment sur mon portefeuille bitcoin

c'est bien une escroquerie
et pourtant j'y ai cru !

still no news of my payment on my bitcoin wallet

it is a scam
and yet I believed!

Rejoind le pire group de FB -> StaR CaT FiGhT CluB <-

☻ ► https://www.facebook.com/groups/StarCatFightClub3 ◄ ☻
iefken

Activity: 280

Live by your own rules

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:19:08 PM

j'ai deposé le 22/02/2016 (0.001btc pour test 5% 12h) À: crypto boost 1KEtNGZ5tnAZQSDDUF8txM2m2Rc2fBJ7Gs
depuis pas de reponse sur mon portefeuille
merci de me repondre

I left on 02.22.2016 (0.001btc to test 5% 12h) To: crypto boost 1KEtNGZ5tnAZQSDDUF8txM2m2Rc2fBJ7Gs
since no response on my portfolio
Thank you for answering me

french test

toujours pas de nouvelle de mon payment sur mon portefeuille bitcoin

c'est bien une escroquerie
et pourtant j'y ai cru !

still no news of my payment on my bitcoin wallet

it is a scam
and yet I believed!
tu as lu tout le reglement?? si tu avais fait ca, tu saurais que c'est possible que tu ne recois rien. Tu as le montant qui est dans le wallet, et si dans 12h dans ton cas, il n'y a pas assez dedans, tu ne recois rien. Ce sont les regles.

Quand meme c'est possible qu'il y avait un probleme et le admin fera temps pour ca. Toi tu es qui pour venir mentir ici? J'utilisi ce site depuis plus que 2 mois, et j'ai jamais eu des problemes. Mais bon, tu dois etre capable de faire un peu de maths Wink

Happy earning!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:28:14 PM

Math

but only here you can see the wallet balance updated in real-time

My, aren't you an angry little scrote.

Again, repeating your lies doesn't make them truths and denying the truth doesn't make it any less of the truth.

Try a little intellectual honesty, it'll do wonders for you.

If 10 people receive money from 10 other people, then those ten later people need 10 more people to come along and send them money otherwise the money that has already been sent to the first 10 is lost.

Your lies aside, there isn't anything happening in your scammy system other than money being passed from one person to the next. At some point the music will stop and the last in the queue will not be paid.

Screeching about how your ponzi is magically different is simply denying the math that exposes the truth, namely, that you aren't creating any 'profit' at all and your scam cannot cancel a deposit if it has already been distributed to the earlier players.

But you don't want the newbies to know that, so you keep on lying about there being some sort of magical method to your ponzi that will magically make sure that nobody ever loses money because it will always magically appear from somewhere. Until it doesn't and you disappear with all the funds, which you will.

You will disappear with the funds. I guarantee it. You are a lying scumbag who cannot be trusted. Your word means nothing because you have no moral decency and are simply looking to con money out of naive participants.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:30:55 PM

IMPORTANT PSA!!!
THIS IS A PONZI SCAM
DO NOT SEND THIS
SCUMBAG ANY MONEY

shefchenko17

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:46:45 PM

Math

Again, repeating your lies doesn't make them truths and denying the truth doesn't make it any less of the truth.

If 10 people receive money from 10 other people, then those ten later people need 10 more people to come along and send them money otherwise the money that has already been sent to the first 10 is lost.

Your lies aside, there isn't anything happening in your scammy system other than money being passed from one person to the next. At some point the music will stop and the last in the queue will not be paid.

Screeching about how your ponzi is magically different is simply denying the math that exposes the truth, namely, that you aren't creating any 'profit' at all and your scam cannot cancel a deposit if it has already been distributed to the earlier players.

But you don't want the newbies to know that, so you keep on lying about there being some sort of magical method to your ponzi that will magically make sure that nobody ever loses money because it will always magically appear from somewhere. Until it doesn't and you disappear with all the funds, which you will.

You will disappear with the funds. I guarantee it. You are a lying scumbag who cannot be trusted. Your word means nothing because you have no moral decency and are simply looking to con money out of naive participants.
Magically appear from somewhere? No. They appear from the later investors. It is pretty clear. You need to stop visiting this forum at all, because all here is just a scam. Actually everything is a scam. The prices in the market are scam. But do you scream at all the people from the staff in all the markets "Scammers. Scumbags. Your prices are higher than needed!" . I deeply doubt it.

Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:41:11 PM

Math

I seriously had enough of your posts here , you are very confused person and you still don't understand

Yet again you chose to ignore my explanation and you even decided to cut out the most important part of my post to you ,

and continue with your nonsense,..

anyway , your posts are meaningless to me and only show how desperate you are to try discredit my site

I will no longer speak to you , you are being ignored from now on 

I reported you to moderator for abuse , calling me names and spamming my thread

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:52:33 PM

Oh I have absolutely no doubt you are fed up with my posts. Scumbag scammers generally don't appreciate being exposed for the pond-slime they are. No, fraudsters like you prefer your 'investors' to remain dumb and misinformed, so you can fleece them for as much as you can.

You're desperately hoping that your lies about your ponzi being somehow magically able to defeat basic fucking math will continue to be believed but the truth has caught you out. As it always would have done anyway, I just accelerated the process.

Good luck with reporting my posts to the mods. I'm sure they love hearing whiny scammers complaining that their bullshit claims are being destroyed by facts.

Crypto_Boost (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:01:27 PM

I would ask all players of CryptoBoost to ignore user above me and not quote his posts,..

it looks like he stole the account he is posting under ( read his feedback )

always do your own research , never listen to trolls LOL

The site will of course stay online and will keep paying/ working , just like in the last 4 months     
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:57:22 PM

Of course you want your victims to ignore me. Do you also want them to ignore the fact that the untrusted negative feedback comments I receive are from scammers who have been exposed, like yourself?

Or do you want them to visit my trust profile and only see your lame whining about being exposed? Got any reference for your baseless claims or shall they simply remain baseless?

Alex1993

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:41:06 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 09:30:49 PM by Alex1993

TX OUT - https://dogechain.info/tx/3589f9d808c481ca13463c4be87a41fb6ae15d995b25416634cfdbbcb7dc6323 -3000 DOGE
TX IN - https://dogechain.info/tx/cf7ee1a1a836fab521dc80ec116ff2e06644c5e4498bd7914d75de6951fb94e0 +3149 DOGE
TX OUT - https://dogechain.info/tx/d36ae0065cbf2b6a82d5959915ea6e4a48e220a3c931ca4dc98d1a22da9f15b1 -5000 DOGE
TX IN - https://dogechain.info/tx/62d5ba567c6dd61cd5286d25caf66d055ae18357510ac002c9caf2343ded4bc2 +5249 DOGE

Thank you Crypto_Boost, now I'm waiting for the next payout!!!  Cheesy

TX OUT - https://dogechain.info/tx/fb346d9ea54315a297761e2d3f0fb013c91a861b6b3787650936490d6c91950c -3500 DOGE

EDIT: PAID!!!

TX IN - https://dogechain.info/tx/14082b9e86143feb3c2e7e174e9b2c255ee65a6855c788a3f4007f650f205384 +3674 DOGE

Thank you Crypto!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: