Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOBOOST ON HOLD - DO NOT SEND DEPOSITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTIFICATION  (Read 40247 times)
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:07:34 PM

yeah "on hold"

after a guy sent 1 btc ,the site was on hold lol

let's see in the next few days. Roll Eyes
there have been a lot more than 1 btc in the wallet, so STFU

why so defensive? are you OP's shill?

oh i just looked at your trust ratings and it seems you are a shill Roll Eyes
shefchenko17

Activity: 322

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:09:36 PM

yeah "on hold"

I don't know what shill is but I've earned a lot of times . And a lot of money have been in the wallet, a lot of money have been paid. Once it happens that the server is down ( and btw HE warned you NOT TO DEPOSIT!) and you all start crying like babies... I mean wtf is that? Tomorrow when everything is OK , will you admit your mistake? No , you will keep with you sh*tty talk

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
phibay

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:14:28 PM

yeah "on hold"

I don't know what shill is but I've earned a lot of times . And a lot of money have been in the wallet, a lot of money have been paid. Once it happens that the server is down ( and btw HE warned you NOT TO DEPOSIT!) and you all start crying like babies... I mean wtf is that? Tomorrow when everything is OK , will you admit your mistake? No , you will keep with you sh*tty talk
shill
noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, swindler or scammer who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others

no surprise why you talk like that Roll Eyes you're not just an investor, you are OP' shill. nice acting.
shefchenko17

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:19:29 PM

yeah "on hold"

shill
noun
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, swindler or scammer who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others

no surprise why you talk like that Roll Eyes you're not just an investor, you are OP' shill. nice acting.
haha interesting theory. But please tell me will you admit your mistake, when the server is up again? Please reply with yes/no.

P.S. I am a scammer ! Beware! I will take you BTC , if you invest here and don't do the math correctly!

phibay

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:27:25 PM

yeah "on hold"

shill
noun

haha interesting theory. But please tell me will you admit your mistake, when the server is up again? Please reply with yes/no.

P.S. I am a scammer ! Beware! I will take you BTC , if you invest here and don't do the math correctly!

of course no, all i have stated were facts.

i didn't said you're a scammer, just an accomplice of a scammer Grin
shefchenko17

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 06:34:09 PM

yeah "on hold"

shill
noun

of course no, all i have stated were facts.

i didn't said you're a scammer, just an accomplice of a scammer Grin
Because I think that he won't run away? Because I've earned a lot of his site? Interesting.. I think Chelsea FC are a good team, does that make me something ?

doublecoinx2

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:58:45 PM

Now, my money has been stolen and did not return to me

Now, my money has been stolen and did not return to me

https://blockchain.info/tx/d5bb71b63e367db3ea0ee434a65836ac29c218de5ccd7657d483c206071a6c35

Please reply
Investment disappeared from the site and did not pay me why?

As you can see there is only 0.28380445 BTC in the wallet so not enough for your payout of 0.3 BTC + 5%

JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:58:43 PM

Just saw the news about Cryptoboost.

I haven't posted here in a while but I have been occasionally reading the topic.

On behalf of all those who invested, I hope that the site did not actually scam but rather the admin was telling the truth.

I've seen a lot of spam on this thread regarding Cryptoboost's way of making you profit, and everyone saying the admin is scamming may not understand how it works. BEFORE READING ANY FURTHER I AM NOT SHILLING FOR CRYPTOBOOST. I HAVE NO CLUE IF ITS SCAMMING OR WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES WHAT I AM SAYING IS I KNOW HOW HIS PROGRAM WORKS AND JUST WANT TO EXPLAIN. Please ponzi police, no harm done.

Anyway, the way the system works is when you deposit say 1 Bitcoin it is added to the hot wallet. You choose whatever percentage and time you want, up to 30. So if you choose 30% that's in 48 hours. Now, in order to be paid, and this is the gamble, you need to ensure that there is enough balance on the wallet at the 48 hour mark to get paid. In this case, that is 1.3 btc. If there is not enough funds, tough luck your payment is forgotten.

That's why this is in gambling. I just wanted to clear that up. I have NO affiliations with Cryptoboost.

I really hope this system has not scammed. It is a gambling system that uses a ponzi but you can use that to your advantage and still get paid. If everyone calculated and invested correctly, we'd all earn and no one would lose. Hoping the admin doesn't shut this down - it could've been profitable for everyone.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:48:48 AM

yeah "on hold"

https://blockchain.info/address/18LfijmZnhwfm64TCZKN3v6ANkbsGCLa6G
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:35:08 AM

So, if it turns out that website cant come back, what chances are of getting the deposited money back?

nostal02

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:59:13 AM

Looks like this one has died now...
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:40:38 AM

BEFORE READING ANY FURTHER I AM NOT SHILLING FOR CRYPTOBOOST. I HAVE NO CLUE IF ITS SCAMMING OR WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES WHAT I AM SAYING IS I KNOW HOW HIS PROGRAM WORKS AND JUST WANT TO EXPLAIN. Please ponzi police, no harm done.

Either you are an idiot or you are intentionally ignoring the fact that this scheme is no different from any other, it takes money from later users and gives it to the earlier ones as a reward for their help in keeping the scam running.

It doesn't produce anything, it doesn't invest anything, it makes no profit other than through theft.

To participate in the face of these facts makes one an accomplice to fraud and theft and, therefore, untrustworthy.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
shefchenko17

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:01:19 AM

BEFORE READING ANY FURTHER I AM NOT SHILLING FOR CRYPTOBOOST. I HAVE NO CLUE IF ITS SCAMMING OR WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES WHAT I AM SAYING IS I KNOW HOW HIS PROGRAM WORKS AND JUST WANT TO EXPLAIN. Please ponzi police, no harm done.

Either you are an idiot or you are intentionally ignoring the fact that this scheme is no different from any other, it takes money from later users and gives it to the earlier ones as a reward for their help in keeping the scam running.

It doesn't produce anything, it doesn't invest anything, it makes no profit other than through theft.

To participate in the face of these facts makes one an accomplice to fraud and theft and, therefore, untrustworthy.

Oh my... you are like a radio Cheesy I hope the guys decided to stop it and run away with that FORTUNE Cheesy

phibay

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:39:22 PM

It's funny how you use both accounts changing your writing style with every post ,.. Grin pathetic,..

GOODBYE  
Lol  Smiley

haha didn't noticed that indirect farewell by Crypto_Boost Cheesy

hey shefchenko17! you forgot to bid goodbye to your boss Embarrassed
shefchenko17

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:29:46 PM

It's funny how you use both accounts changing your writing style with every post ,.. Grin pathetic,..

GOODBYE  
Lol  Smiley

haha didn't noticed that indirect farewell by Crypto_Boost Cheesy

hey shefchenko17! you forgot to bid goodbye to your boss Embarrassed
Here is the moment when I admit that I didn't see that coming! Of course we are not sure what has happened, but it doesn't seem good. Unfortunately he was not my boss otherwise he would have paid me something Cheesy

chevalier2000

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:23:40 PM

CRYPTOBOOST WEBSITE ON HOLD

DO NOT SEND DEPOSITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

I do not have access to the servers and wallets any more

I believe this is only temporary but for now DO NOT send new deposits,.. wait for all payouts to be processed first

More info will follow

any update Huh I need my fund back.
Tigrou64

Activity: 114

Star Cat

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:13:38 PM

CRYPTOBOOST WEBSITE ON HOLD

DO NOT SEND DEPOSITS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

I do not have access to the servers and wallets any more

I believe this is only temporary but for now DO NOT send new deposits,.. wait for all payouts to be processed first

More info will follow

What is this confused ! I have a deposit for one day and indeed it is not confirmed ..
You to buy drugs with bitcoins on ALPHABAY ?
 Roll Eyes Tongue Shocked

Rejoind le pire group de FB -> StaR CaT FiGhT CluB <-

☻ ► https://www.facebook.com/groups/StarCatFightClub3 ◄ ☻
JavaLove

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:57:15 AM

Sure go ahead. Call me an idiot before reading what I wrote. It's not like that's an important part of anything.

Of fucking course I know he uses later funds to pay newer funds. That's why I used the term ponzi about 20 billion times (of course you're too literal, it's a hyperbole). But here's the problem with this site: it never said you will get paid with a return because (insert excuse here). It literally said EVERYWHERE that it pays!

I totally believe that a ponzi should not run if it lies to its users saying that it earns profit from another way. But seeing as this is Bitcoin, we have the right to put our money where we want. The admin said it's a ponzi in almost every post so there was no need for you big red text.

I already explained how the site works because I open my fucking eyes in the morning and refuse to repeat. However please understand that you (as some police force or whatever you think you are) should be going after the people LYING. These guys didn't lie about how it worked! We chose to invest and if we lost we had to except that! It was written on the site.

Now, THERE ARE HIGH SUSPICIONS OF THIS SITE HAVING SCAMMED AND THUS THE ADMIN LIED. THAT'S WHERE YOU GIVE A NEGATIVE TRUST TO A SHILLER OR THE ADMIN.

And don't be confused. I am NOT shilling for the site, here. All I am saying is this was literally a gambling site that explained itself and we chose to invest. If it said they earned profit from trading then I'd be critical. They didn't I except that.

Now, right now, you should negative people for promoting it because NOW it is a scam.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:52:01 AM

It always was a fucking scam you twat.

I'm just waiting for you to post of your participation in another ponzi-based thread and I'll hit you with that red text you keep baiting me for.

So far I'm working on the principal that since I have begun putting up PSA's warning of the consequences of posting of your participation in these fraudulent operations, thereby showing your support for it which encourages others to join, you haven't actually crossed that line.

How you move forward from this point is up to you. If you want every future interaction with members of this forum to know that you are proven to not give a shit where you profit from, even funds stolen from other users, then feel free to choose to join in with these scam threads and show your support for them. Otherwise, perhaps you'd like to reconsider whether it is morally acceptable to want to profit from theft.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
JavaLove

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:10:07 PM

It always was a fucking scam you twat.

I'm just waiting for you to post of your participation in another ponzi-based thread and I'll hit you with that red text you keep baiting me for.

So far I'm working on the principal that since I have begun putting up PSA's warning of the consequences of posting of your participation in these fraudulent operations, thereby showing your support for it which encourages others to join, you haven't actually crossed that line.

How you move forward from this point is up to you. If you want every future interaction with members of this forum to know that you are proven to not give a shit where you profit from, even funds stolen from other users, then feel free to choose to join in with these scam threads and show your support for them. Otherwise, perhaps you'd like to reconsider whether it is morally acceptable to want to profit from theft.

Whatever this is stupid.

I never said I support or endorse ANY ponzi. I don't. All I did say was that, with this one specifically, it WAS a game that was clear. Have enough in the wallet, get paid. Don't have enough, don't get paid. I'm not saying whether I liked it or not all I am saying is that was what the game was.

Now you're getting very hostile with me which is fine but I have much better things to do than sit on my ass arguing with you about ponzis.

You keep posting your PSAs and whatever other shit you pull from your ass I don't really care. If it helps someone not get scammed, by all means go ahead. Obviously Cryptoboost is a scam and so is basically every other thread.

But, all I ask for is for you to reconsider when tagging someone with a red trust and to think about it before morphing into the Karl Marx of red trusts.

Anyway I'm done - maybe I'll just keep posting in the speculation board because the investor-based games has gone to shit. Have a great day!

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
                  ███       ▀▀         
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███               
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: