Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317804 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:19:41 PM

only good news, thanks

i think 1ex trade can wait, new exchange and no volume at this date

what is sibcoin? russian coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:34:47 PM

Much as I would love to see it with 1ex as I use it and it's got fiat linked to it.... yes with every coin....
don't hold back, but don't forget to work out the issue to add it in 2.0

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 12:38:38 PM

only good news, thanks

i think 1ex trade can wait, new exchange and no volume at this date

what is sibcoin? russian coin?

Yeah looks like a crypto from Russia. Looks like a cool project.

Here are some details.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sibcoin/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1153781.0
https://yobit.net/en/trade/SIB/BTC (0.65BTC Volume in the last 24hrs, not bad  Wink)

really nice updates.

btc38 would be a big step forward for transfercoin, livecoin is a nice exchange too as they have good constant volume there (379k Dollar today last 24h).
to triangle real world value with transfercoin sounds like a really interesting idea to me.

I am really excited about these updates. I think if we can get btc38.com on-board we would have a nice trade triangle too.  Grin  I thin the arbitrage bot, Dynamic DNS for masternodes, and the GUI for creating masternodes are really gonna set us apart from other coin projects.  Cool

Much as I would love to see it with 1ex as I use it and it's got fiat linked to it.... yes with every coin....
don't hold back, but don't forget to work out the issue to add it in 2.0

No worries there. Infernoman wants in the wallet. He just didn't want to keep the community waiting for the update. If he doesn't get it in the first release, it should be in 2.0 for sure.  Wink
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:53:39 PM

Hello - quick question?  How many masternodes can be run from (1) controller wallet on the same computer?  Right now I have (Cool running with no problems. (24gb of ram).  But with the cheap price on the market I am contemplating making a handful more MN's.  Just curious.

antho281

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:00:19 PM

Hello - quick question?  How many masternodes can be run from (1) controller wallet on the same computer?  Right now I have (Cool running with no problems. (24gb of ram).  But with the cheap price on the market I am contemplating making a handful more MN's.  Just curious.

I don't think there's a limit Pokey Tongue
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 03:30:26 PM

I am not aware of any limit pokeytex.  Grin
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 01:54:31 AM

When the wallet is available? I can not wait  Cheesy

Damn, we get more and more cool stuff.
At this rate TX approaching very quickly to the forefront of the best coins !

I'm working with 1ex.trade to get their api figured out, I'm still having some issues with it on both nodejs and C++ so it has to be something I'm doing wrong. Safecex and bittrex arbitrage is fully functional just some testing to be done between the two.

I doubt you're doing anything wrong. Their cloudflare security seems to be getting in the way. I've found a hack but it won't work for what you are doing. It involves highjacking a cookie from a browser session. They need to change things on their end.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:08:43 AM

I'm working with 1ex.trade to get their api figured out, I'm still having some issues with it on both nodejs and C++ so it has to be something I'm doing wrong. Safecex and bittrex arbitrage is fully functional just some testing to be done between the two.

I doubt you're doing anything wrong. Their cloudflare security seems to be getting in the way. I've found a hack but it won't work for what you are doing. It involves highjacking a cookie from a browser session. They need to change things on their end.

That was their original issue, thank you for trying to look into it chey I definitely appreciate it. I seem to be having some issues separating the query string from the url. Yobit requires the query string to be signed with an sha512 encryption and included in the raw header similar to bittrex and safecex. But with them you just sign the entire URL and include it in the raw header of the get request. 1ex.trade requires that the query string be converted to base64 THEN signed with an sha256 encryption and included in the POST parameters since their private API doesn't accept GET requests currently. so even more complicated than yobit. If you have any insight with yobit it would be greatly appreciated. So far it just seems to be the private API's I'm having issues with. only when it requires the query string to be separated from the URL.
limaphii

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 06:20:02 AM

TX at this price?? I dont think we see TX this low again. Have to stock up.

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:09:44 AM

TX at this price?? I dont think we see TX this low again. Have to stock up.

Indeed, the time low cost TX coming to an end.
We look forward to a new wallet - it will be something amazing  Cool
chey

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 07:00:42 PM

Is the twitter bot down?
https://twitter.com/cheyms/status/698578715987476480

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 08:27:37 PM

Not for me. Unless Infernoman fixed it already, which he probably did.

https://twitter.com/Transfer_dev/status/698604185793732609
chey

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 08:32:27 PM

Yep. It's back! Thx infernoman  Cool

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
chey

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 08:45:31 PM

That was their original issue, thank you for trying to look into it chey I definitely appreciate it. I seem to be having some issues separating the query string from the url. Yobit requires the query string to be signed with an sha512 encryption and included in the raw header similar to bittrex and safecex. But with them you just sign the entire URL and include it in the raw header of the get request. 1ex.trade requires that the query string be converted to base64 THEN signed with an sha256 encryption and included in the POST parameters since their private API doesn't accept GET requests currently. so even more complicated than yobit. If you have any insight with yobit it would be greatly appreciated. So far it just seems to be the private API's I'm having issues with. only when it requires the query string to be separated from the URL.

So after contacting 1ex they fixed the issue i was having with the cloudflare security. No more hacks with the cookies now. If you are still stuck with either Yobit or 1ex let me know. I have working PHP code for both of them. I can send that to you if you wish and you can use it as a reference point if needed. Or if there is any other way I can help just DM me. Happy to assist Smiley

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 10:52:52 PM

So after contacting 1ex they fixed the issue i was having with the cloudflare security. No more hacks with the cookies now. If you are still stuck with either Yobit or 1ex let me know. I have working PHP code for both of them. I can send that to you if you wish and you can use it as a reference point if needed. Or if there is any other way I can help just DM me. Happy to assist Smiley

Awesome ! I'll get all of the code on github so you can take a look at it in person, and even build the new client yourself. I've gotten most of the functions for the arb bot already finished. I just need to get the private API methods for both yobit and 1ex to work with the wallet. Hopefully together we can figure this out in C++ lol
chey

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 04:10:54 AM

Awesome ! I'll get all of the code on github so you can take a look at it in person, and even build the new client yourself. I've gotten most of the functions for the arb bot already finished. I just need to get the private API methods for both yobit and 1ex to work with the wallet. Hopefully together we can figure this out in C++ lol

Sounds good. Another thing I've discovered with 1ex is that the json encoded data they require in the post is very particular about the type. If it says in the docs it's an int then make sure it's an int before encoding or it won't be happy on their end. The nonce for example needs to be an int.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 05:45:15 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 06:06:03 AM by WigitGetIt

put in there what u dont need tnx
TX  TsaA7SArf2A5dLkaVEEtmwu1MS4WLxetKB

Faucets:

https://faucet.thecryptoworld.org/TX/index.php
http://crypto-faucet.eu/faucets/tx/

InstantX

Status: 11 confirmations (verified via instantx), broadcast through 13 nodes
Date: 2/14/2016 00:04
To: FileMooN1 TsaA7SArf2A5dLkaVEEtmwu1MS4WLxetKB
Debit: -10.00 TX
Transaction fee: -0.04 TX
Net amount: -10.04 TX
Transaction ID: 9baa331a8b58b52ed6e0759e7d5a67700125c164d175d0c6eb4ff83e117a57a3

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tx/address.dws?TsaA7SArf2A5dLkaVEEtmwu1MS4WLxetKB.htm
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:59:43 AM

already impatient to wait for the next date of profile update from dev Smiley Smiley
OKtoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:38:13 PM

ROKOS Flavors integrated coming coins wallets previews:

Transfer TX https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.new#new

ROKOS Flavors support/updates thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084908.new#new

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
antho281

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:39:13 PM

Awesome OKtoshi!
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: