Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317809 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
avitas

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:05:49 PM

4: I will be buying the Trezor and paying for shipping from my personal funds, i will not be selling Transfercoins I own for this. Currently I believe a Trezor can be shipped to just about anywhere in the globe, if I find this is not the case i will update.

Trezor can be shipped anywhere in the world. We have shipped the device to nearly 100 countries worldwide.
Only shame Trezor cannot gold Trasnfercoins yet, anyway great initiative . Will do some retweet on Trezors Twitter profile.

Good luck gents!

Niiice...getting paired with Bitcoin on the Trezor will be sweet.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 06:16:26 PM

4: I will be buying the Trezor and paying for shipping from my personal funds, i will not be selling Transfercoins I own for this. Currently I believe a Trezor can be shipped to just about anywhere in the globe, if I find this is not the case i will update.

Trezor can be shipped anywhere in the world. We have shipped the device to nearly 100 countries worldwide.
Only shame Trezor cannot gold Trasnfercoins yet, anyway great initiative . Will do some retweet on Trezors Twitter profile.

Good luck gents!

Avitas. It will not be paired with Bitcoin on Trezor. I am using the trezor as a giveaway, to help promote.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 06:21:01 PM

Good luck gents!

Thank You for coming by and clearing that up for me kamilosa.
avitas

Activity: 302

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:21:19 PM

Good luck gents!

Avitas. It will not be paired with Bitcoin on Trezor. I am using the trezor as a giveaway, to help promote.

Sorry man, i kinda meant if it mean the Trezor can work with Transfercoin yet.  Then i can use it to store my Bitcoin and Transfercoin.
Bad wording..gotta be careful.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 06:40:22 PM

Good luck gents!

Sorry man, i kinda meant if it mean the Trezor can work with Transfercoin yet.  Then i can use it to store my Bitcoin and Transfercoin.
Bad wording..gotta be careful.

No worries brother. We do have enough experience in our community to look into this.  Grin
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 07:28:54 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 07:40:06 PM by WigitGetIt

I have setup promotional tweets from the below accounts. They will run through 1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. Be sure to retweet and\or reply to the tweets for tips. This not only a great opportunity to get free Transfercoin, but an easy way to spread the great work that the community is doing here.  Cool

@Transfer_dev
@wigitgetit

I Thank You Very Much for all the support and the future is very bright for our project.

The response to this has been amazing. If you haven't had a chance to RT yet, just click the link below. It will bring up all the tweets that have #Transfercoin in them.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%23transfercoin&src=typd

Thank You to everyone for spreading the word. I will be doing this a lot.

Also. Don't forget about this. http://www.labnol.org/internet/retweet-favorite-twitter-bot/28967/
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:59:41 PM

Buy support on Trex is far too thin.....only 2.4 BTC....does nobody else have some BTC to throw at buy support?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lethax

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:03:00 PM

What do you mean by this?

▃▃                             ▃▃                [OFFICIAL WEBSITE          ⬇Download MINEUM client⬇
 █     M I N E U M     █                                                                  Windows   Mac   Linux
▔▔                             ▔▔             BITCOINTALK THREAD
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 11:05:39 PM

What do you mean by this?

he means we need to get some BTC on the buy orders side, to show interest and people willing to pay the prices presented.
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:08:35 PM

how much were you trying to send? there might be a max amount limit..

Why would there be a maximum limit? and where would that be set? I tried to send a small amount of 186 TX. I remember some time ago with NTRN that you could only send small amounts and that was pretty crap, so why would there be a limit?

I haven't experienced any transaction limiting yet, but as for the issue. Are you selecting each of the inputs individually using coin control to make sure you arent selecting your masternode input?
Also what operating system are you using, and by chance do you have notifications for your system turned off so that messages on your task bar dont appear?
If you do you wont be able to see the error being produced, and the transaction could seem like its doing nothing when really it's trying to throw an error that just gets hidden.

I can only select the masternode input as this is my only address and I was trying to send the stake for the last few days. This is the only address available in coin control.

This is what the log shows:
2016-01-20 10:56:57 socket send error 49
2016-01-20 10:57:12 CoinControlDialog::updateLabels() - Time elapsed: 0.001449
2016-01-20 10:57:19 CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - RelayMasternodeEntryPing vin = CTxIn(COutPoint(0e685018d1, 0), scriptSig=)

I am running OSX 10.11.1

From what I see. You need to create another address in your wallet to send the coins to. I apologize if I am reading your statement wrong.

Edit: Just thought about this.  See if you have mnconflock=1 in your master.conf or transfer.conf. I believe it needs to be 0 then you should be okay.

I was able to send 200 TX to my own address so now I have 10,000 and change in one address and 200 TX in the other. I still can't send 200 TX anywhere else. It looks like I could only send to myself.

Soooooooon...............
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 11:44:50 PM

how much were you trying to send? there might be a max amount limit..

Why would there be a maximum limit? and where would that be set? I tried to send a small amount of 186 TX. I remember some time ago with NTRN that you could only send small amounts and that was pretty crap, so why would there be a limit?

I haven't experienced any transaction limiting yet, but as for the issue. Are you selecting each of the inputs individually using coin control to make sure you arent selecting your masternode input?
Also what operating system are you using, and by chance do you have notifications for your system turned off so that messages on your task bar dont appear?
If you do you wont be able to see the error being produced, and the transaction could seem like its doing nothing when really it's trying to throw an error that just gets hidden.

I can only select the masternode input as this is my only address and I was trying to send the stake for the last few days. This is the only address available in coin control.

This is what the log shows:
2016-01-20 10:56:57 socket send error 49
2016-01-20 10:57:12 CoinControlDialog::updateLabels() - Time elapsed: 0.001449
2016-01-20 10:57:19 CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - RelayMasternodeEntryPing vin = CTxIn(COutPoint(0e685018d1, 0), scriptSig=)

I am running OSX 10.11.1

From what I see. You need to create another address in your wallet to send the coins to. I apologize if I am reading your statement wrong.

Edit: Just thought about this.  See if you have mnconflock=1 in your master.conf or transfer.conf. I believe it needs to be 0 then you should be okay.

I was able to send 200 TX to my own address so now I have 10,000 and change in one address and 200 TX in the other. I still can't send 200 TX anywhere else. It looks like I could only send to myself.

If you add staking=0 to your transfer.conf and restart it, does that work?
antho281

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:39:46 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 01:57:47 AM by antho281

You can post my guide through the OP if you want! Smiley Thanks a lot to lethax for this!

How to Setup your Masternode

EDIT : YEAHHHH I BECOME Sr MEMBER!! Cheesy Cheesy
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:21:34 AM

You can post my guide through the OP if you want! Smiley Thanks a lot to lethax for this!

Congrats antho senior  Grin Grin
antho281

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 02:57:11 AM

Congrats antho senior  Grin Grin

Thanks a lot haha Smiley
WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 12:54:09 PM

I have setup promotional tweets from the below accounts. They will run through 1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. Be sure to retweet and\or reply to the tweets for tips. This not only a great opportunity to get free Transfercoin, but an easy way to spread the great work that the community is doing here.  Cool

@Transfer_dev
@wigitgetit

I Thank You Very Much for all the support and the future is very bright for our project.

I tipped 900 TX this morning from this giveaway. We had a lot more participants this time. Especially people making there own tweets about Transfercoin. Checkout @cheyms https://twitter.com/cheyms Feed as an example. Participants will check there twitter feed this morning and wake up to 50 TX. I will continue to do these types of giveaways. I appreciate everyone who participated and I hope that you will continue to participate.

Currently 900 TX is worth 0.023832 BTC (At time of this posting).
Currently 900 TX is worth 9.390015 USD (At time of this posting).

If you want to make sure you always catch a #Transfercoin Tweet use the guide below for auto retweet and favorite. I use #Transfercoin in 99% of the tweets I send out promoting.

http://www.labnol.org/internet/retweet-favorite-twitter-bot/28967/

Use !help @transfer_dev to find the commands you need. Example provided below.

chey

Activity: 367

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 03:26:30 PM

I have setup promotional tweets from the below accounts. They will run through 1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. Be sure to retweet and\or reply to the tweets for tips. This not only a great opportunity to get free Transfercoin, but an easy way to spread the great work that the community is doing here.  Cool

@Transfer_dev
@wigitgetit

I tipped 900 TX this morning from this giveaway. We had a lot more participants this time. Especially people making there own tweets about Transfercoin. Checkout @cheyms https://twitter.com/cheyms Feed as an example. Participants will check there twitter feed this morning and wake up to 50 TX. I will continue to do these types of giveaways. I appreciate everyone who participated and I hope that you will continue to participate.

Currently 900 TX is worth 0.023832 BTC (At time of this posting).
Currently 900 TX is worth 9.390015 USD (At time of this posting).

If you want to make sure you always catch a #Transfercoin Tweet use the guide below for auto retweet and favorite. I use #Transfercoin in 99% of the tweets I send out promoting.

http://www.labnol.org/internet/retweet-favorite-twitter-bot/28967/

Use !help @transfer_dev to find the commands you need. Example provided below.

Thanks for the coin btw Smiley

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:27:09 PM

LOL - I thought setting up MN's was hard - it is going to take me a little while to get used to working in Twitter with a bot lol.  I keep trying.

chey

Activity: 367

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 04:09:08 PM

I think it would be a good idea to have the twitter tipbot instructions on the website  Cool

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:33:31 PM

I think it would be a good idea to have the twitter tipbot instructions on the website  Cool

Agreed - and another noob proof setup guide! LOL

WigitGetIt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 07:15:26 PM

I think it would be a good idea to have the twitter tipbot instructions on the website  Cool

I can expand on it if need be, just let me know. There isn't really anything for you to setup.  Wink

http://transfercoin.io/twitter-tip-bot/

Edit: On the front page where you download the wallets and such, the instructions are linked there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: