Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
bitdragon2016

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:42:29 PM

So finally we see the kicking start.. hope it will rise up just like it did before...
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:11:46 AM

That's wasn't the number I was looking for...I better stock up !

It will be 10x that after the fork
DIGICUBE will be a "BIG MAN" coin , after the fork

johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:10:37 AM

Click the image below to download the Windows wallet. Github has been updated to v2.0

Click the image above to download the Windows wallet. Github has been updated to v2.0

What happens with the -10% CUBE? Are they burned or where do they go to?
Thx.
pjcltd
Legendary

Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 10:44:14 AM

Hi Guys

ok so we have miners on the pool
if you are useing the 3333 - 4444 - 5555 or 6666 port
you need to make sure that you check this page out

http://www.wemine.online/getting_started

you can mine 1 coin direct with your payout address 
so you can controle what coin your miner is on

any questions just ask

thanks
Paul

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 11:34:51 AM

whos on the pool with this address
DKebxJeESDFAC7d16swheqDjgxLV52fXEh
it needs to be a
CUBE / PRIME  / SPOTS only address
you wont get paid if you dont use one of them

thanks
Paul

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 11:58:45 AM

whos on the pool with this address
DKebxJeESDFAC7d16swheqDjgxLV52fXEh
it needs to be a
CUBE / PRIME  / SPOTS only address
you wont get paid if you dont use one of them

i guess it's DGB
http://digiexplorer.info/address/DKebxJeESDFAC7d16swheqDjgxLV52fXEh

and that may happen again becoz of this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1211692.msg15374920#msg15374920

besides, "cubeminers" is much more specific and self-explanatory than multi-pulti

well they wont get paid unless they use the correct address 

thanks
Paul
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 02:43:01 PM

Click the image below to download the Windows wallet. Github has been updated to v2.0

Click the image above to download the Windows wallet. Github has been updated to v2.0

Thx.

Yes, destroyed. Paid to noone

D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:45:42 PM

Will that be some internal process of the wallet (invisible to the user), or will there be some kind of transaction that shows the coin burn?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 03:21:21 PM

You will see all transactions that a wallet creates..

johnnysof

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:24:40 PM

Thx.

Yes, destroyed. Paid to no one

Thanks, it's reasonable.
Btw, if I got it right,  after the fork the yearly interest will drop to randomly 1-500% (currently we have fixed 2000%). Would be this attractive enough for new investors? Don't get me wrong Spots, I'm not trolling at all, just wondering what is the benefit of reducing so much the stake rate. Sure, it would stop the inflation, but is there something else I'm missing?

Cheers
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:34:22 PM

You will see all transactions that a wallet creates..

A negative stake will show up in the transaction list as a "negative stake" @ "x amount of CUBES" ? or will it display as if you just sent out coin to a random cube address in the form of transaction fees (settxfee) ?

Again a whitepaper would help explain all this, rather than having to spend time answering it all on the thread.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 03:40:43 PM

Yes

Not worth my time, you write it if you want it that bad

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:42:33 PM

Yes

It's not about me, why you don't understand this about everyone that uses your coin? get over yourself man. think about the needs of others. you're a selfish prick.

Edit:

Ik you're a smart motherfucker, but god you can't get over your superiority spoiled brat attitude, and help out the lil guys in the world.

Are you not able to see that if you help those around you the rewards are ten thousand million fold for you? the more users understand how to you use your coin the better the benefits it is for everybody including yourself in the long-term. The only reason your coin isn't where it could be right now is cause of YOU, nobody else. I've put in a lot of time and effort (as you've seen with positive results, i.e. the coin giveaway and Bleutrade). if you did that too, this coin'd be to the moon already....but why why do you hold back the potential ? I just don't understand....

Try seeing things from the eyes of others, idk maybe that'll work for you, but something's gotta snap for you dude.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 04:07:45 PM

Yes

It's not about me, why you don't understand this about everyone that uses your coin? get over yourself man. think about the needs of others. you're a selfish prick.

Edit:

Ik you're a smart motherfucker, but god you can't get over your superiority spoiled brat attitude, and help out the lil guys in the world.

Are you not able to see that if you help those around you the rewards are ten thousand million fold for you? the more users understand how to you use your coin the better the benefits it is for everybody including yourself in the long-term. The only reason your coin isn't where it could be right now is cause of YOU, nobody else. I've put in a lot of time and effort (as you've seen with positive results, i.e. the coin giveaway and Bleutrade). if you did that too, this coin'd be to the moon already....but why why do you hold back the potential ? I just don't understand....

Try seeing things from the eyes of others, idk maybe that'll work for you, but something's gotta snap for you dude.

This type of thing is exactly why I'm on my way out of crypto. Insulting the person you want to do things is a terrific way to motivate them to work harder for you. My share of the work is complete; I've done more for CUBE than you could imagine

Here's just a small example.. who do you think has been paying all the fees for the last like 6 months so the pool is 0% for miners?

I set up a whole website for it on FreeStaking, but you guys all let Bittrex bully us out, so now all of that work, time, and money is wasted. Of course you will again side with them and blame me because youre a clueless rambler who types faster than he thinks, but whatever. Why the fuck would I keep working for people who talk to me the way you do? I blocked you on Skype for the same reason after I spent weeks answering every simple question, that all crypto users should know, that you asked.. It's never enough for you, is it?

Get this through your head.. my job is done, nothing you can say will convince me otherwise. I already gave you guys a fork because you wouldn't stop whining, now you want me to keep doing more things and insult to motivate? No thanks, I'm good. And as a hint.. I'm on my way out of crypto with one foot out the door already; there is very little chance of getting me to do anything at all at this point

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:53:09 PM

Yes

Edit:

This type of thing is exactly why I'm on my way out of crypto. Insulting the person you want to do things is a terrific way to motivate them to work harder for you. My share of the work is complete; I've done more for CUBE than you could imagine

Here's just a small example.. who do you think has been paying all the fees for the last like 6 months so the pool is 0% for miners?

I set up a whole website for it on FreeStaking, but you guys all let Bittrex bully us out, so now all of that work, time, and money is wasted. Of course you will again side with them and blame me because youre a clueless rambler who types faster than he thinks, but whatever. Why the fuck would I keep working for people who talk to me the way you do? I blocked you on Skype for the same reason after I spent weeks answering every simple question, that all crypto users should know, that you asked.. It's never enough for you, is it?

Get this through your head.. my job is done, nothing you can say will convince me otherwise. I already gave you guys a fork because you wouldn't stop whining, now you want me to keep doing more things and insult to motivate? No thanks, I'm good. And as a hint.. I'm on my way out of crypto with one foot out the door already; there is very little chance of getting me to do anything at all at this point
You can do what you want to do, but take no notice of people that make you angry.

I HOPE THAT YOU ARE NOT REALLY PLANNING TO LEAVE CRYPTO?

There is a lot of money to be made, especially now that the GLOBAL ECONOMY is shaky.

This is the BEST TIME to be in crypto. You are a talented DEV, but you need to ignore the FUD. You are the BEST DEV that I have encountered, especially because you are financially stable.

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:53:43 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 05:04:23 PM by D3m0nKinGx

i didn't let bittrex bully me (nor did i side with them, you don't see things clearly cause you're emotions cloud your judgment), i civilly talked with them to find out their perspective on the matter. and then i took the info they said and brought it forward (unbiased) to you to explain/refute their argument.

The result..  both sides are pig headed fools cause neither want to come to a resolve... why? But Bleutrade after testing your coin has accepted it on their exchange and everything is working fine. (ofc there's no checkpoint server now, coincidence, or something else?)

And from an factual standpoint if you still want to talk about the trex matter, then i have just this to say, NEITHER SIDE has shown any evidence (code executions, log files, screenshots, etc) showing exactly what happened that day with the checkpoint server. Just one log file showing a rollback after the server was restarted. Otherwise there is nothing else showing why it stopped doing checkpoints in the first place and nothing showing the procedure that was taken to restart it causing the rollback.

Just words from both sides blaming each other.... where's the visual evidence?

-------------------

ppl don't run a multipool unless they're profiting off it. if you're doing it out of "charity", don't say you're covering the fees like we owe you anything more then a thank you.

-------------------

You prove nothing by replying to questions with avoidance and a pompous attitude, along with just splitting hairs - all you focus on are the words that state exactly how you are as a person rather than focusing on the important matters you're not doing (i.e. white paper, resolving the PR issue with trex, which you try putting the blame of that on us, when it was something between you, your coin and them...)

-------------------

"Why the fuck would I keep working for people who talk to me the way you do? I blocked you on Skype for the same reason after I spent weeks answering every simple question, that all crypto users should know, that you asked.. It's never enough for you, is it?"

=====

Why? because not everybody knows that's why! nobody "should" know anything, when you don't explain anything in the first place! You're OP doesn't even have any information about pools, nodes, exchanges, the coin's main site (digicube.club, freestaking.com), you didn't put a single link in your op (you just lazy or what?), there's no github link, should i keep going? ... there's no info about it's algo, how it calculates staking, no link to the block explorer, not even a link to the wallets or bootstrap.

Users literally have to sift through the thread and search to get this information, imagine how it is for exchanges when you give them the BT link and they see nothing but an OP that just says, here's the coin features, good luck figuring out the rest. (you're coin is worthless if you don't get your shit straight with the exchanges, otherwise every coin you will have will just die if you don't make a good rep with them, they're the ones in power with crypto, not you buddy)... so think about that... no exchanges = dead coin, worthless code, zero money. That seems the way you prefer to do things and just hope everyone else will make things "work" while you sit back and watch.

Go look at some other coins how they organized their ops, maybe you should be asking yourself why they did it that way.

-------------------

So ya, the coin is great, the code is working, the staking is awesome...but this is what the public sees is a DEV's hostile egotistic arrogant antisocial behavior which does nothing but dissuade investors, and exchanges from having anything to do with your coin!

The only reason Bleutrade added the coin, was cause I persisted with them and worked cordially with them to resolve any issues they had setting up the coin. If it was you you would've just insulted them and given up in the first 5 mins thinking they're incompetent and not even spent a second to help them make it work.

So only person rambling is you spots. start talking facts not woe is me "I did so much, now it's your turn to pay me back" we owe you nothing but a thank you. If you are out of crypto, then get the fuck out and stop just saying it cause you can't handle shit here, i'm sure there's other devs that can do better than you when it comes to PR. So in time if you do leave, someone else will hopefully take helm of this ship and steer her in the right direction, just as happened with bitcoin, after satoshi dropped the code, he let it to others to run the ship. the same can happen with your coin, if that's what you really want.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:03:10 PM

It's like why Britain's PM is resigning because the ppl who voted BREXIT do not support his views, and you simply cannot lead ppl who do not hear you out.

You do not listen to your community so rightfully it only make sense why you say you want out, cause you don't want to do what the community wants.

It's just your way or the highway...

OH and FYI there's a reason software comes with help systems and support, if you can't handle that aspect of software development, then find someone that can.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:15:34 PM

I did exactly what community wants. You got the fork you guys asked for

Yes, the pool is nonprofit. Paul maintains it, I pay the bills so miners don't have to

Btw, I'm not reading that long ass post. I just don't give a shit what it says lol

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:21:47 PM

I did exactly what community wants. You got the fork you guys asked for

Yes, the pool is nonprofit. Paul maintains it, I pay the bills so miners don't have to

Btw, I'm not reading that long ass post. I just don't give a shit what it says lol

Cause you're lazy and conceited and can't handle the truth lol

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:26:51 PM

Lol, just like I said. Bitter to the very end  Wink

Anyway, good luck with CUBE. You guys have everything in place that I intend to do

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: