Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:24:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
financetalks

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 04:47:56 AM

If you have been receiving your payments and believe I am doing my job, please consider taking a quick moment to leave me Positive Trust, as there are people spreading rumors now and I would like people to know the actual story in one quick check. Thanks! Click here to leave feedback: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=565310

Hi dev,

I still have not received any signature payment. Why?

I sent you PM with my DigiCube address on 10 Dec. Could you please check again and pay?

Thanks!

Please PM me address again and I'll backpay you for the missed weeks on the next round. Sorry about that

PM sent with my address (again).

Please backpay me for the missed payments as you promised. Thanks! Smiley
yoman1289

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:45:33 AM

I was thinking of a much lower rate (or flat rewards) with 4 day per month at 2000% to have swings of interest and something we can market as a promotion every month.

If we are going to fork, we need to do it before the StakeSticks ship out so they are on the new wallet when they arrive

Unfortunately, if you do this, people are going to try and game the system by having their wallets only online during the promotional period, unless you set a maximum coin maturity that is small, so it punishes people who choose to do this. I'd go with the flat rewards, and halving every so often.

You could also make a cutoff supply

Say once it gets to 1,000,000 CUBES (or X number of CUBES) inflation stops or comes down to a small %

This would be the smartest thing
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:39:20 AM

Yes maybe limiting the maximum amount of CUBEs and not having a infinite amount would be a good idea.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:54:42 AM

This has to be the very worst altcoin i have use, I bought a small amount (40 cube) sent it to my wallet and oddly my wallet didn't update. (Android) I backup the key and try it on my main pc and low and behold it shows nothing, funny thing block explorer confirms I have plenty. The android app doesn't allow for imports of wallet keys btw and this coin just is a huge frustration.

I have never had problems with my wallets on windows all my transfers have only taken a few seconds and been using it everyday since launch.
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 09:05:38 AM

This has to be the very worst altcoin i have use, I bought a small amount (40 cube) sent it to my wallet and oddly my wallet didn't update. (Android) I backup the key and try it on my main pc and low and behold it shows nothing, funny thing block explorer confirms I have plenty. The android app doesn't allow for imports of wallet keys btw and this coin just is a huge frustration.

Hero nubs accounts -- that's the biggest frustration from this thread...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Heutenamos

Activity: 812

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 10:21:57 AM

I have never had problems with my wallets on windows all my transfers have only taken a few seconds and been using it everyday since launch.
I am not getting the stake rewards ? the age is already close to 2 days. do i have to keep it online 24x7 ?

yo
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:00:26 AM

I am not getting the stake rewards ? the age is already close to 2 days. do i have to keep it online 24x7 ?

did you unlock you wallet for minting? the wallet synced?
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:05:19 AM

yep everything is done ,it is fully synced but i turn it off sometime in between an if it has any impact is what i want to know.

yo
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:12:43 AM

yep everything is done ,it is fully synced but i turn it off sometime in between an if it has any impact is what i want to know.

when you close your wallet it does not stake, the time passed does not count...mine stakes flawlessly.
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 11:32:26 AM

Hi,

Can you add DigiCube to StaisyBit Online Staking wallet?

DigiCube devs please pm StaisyBit on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091402.0

Thank's

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:52:50 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 12:35:31 PM by Heutenamos

when you close your wallet it does not stake, the time passed does not count...mine stakes flawlessly.
yeh so the only time spent online counts ? and when it reaches 24 hours I should get rewards ,right.
Edit: Got them it was a vpn problem.

yo
DigiCube (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:57:38 PM

Maybe it is that hero members have messed with 20+ coins and they have all worked but this shitcoin doesn't work at all. The mobile wallet not working on three different devices and not finding showing the wallet.dat to import? Okay fine, mobile wallets aren't priority but the main wallet not working for shit, I can barely get an active connection to the network and it has been a fight to try and get the coins to be usable.

Is this a joke? The Android wallet has a working debug window, like the desktop wallet, just importprivkey.... or you can put the wallet.dat in the data folder. It is the coins fault that you can't find either of these (easy to spot) things?

Yes, I know it works because I have tested it on many, many StakeSticks that are getting ready to go out
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:59:52 PM

Maybe it is that hero members have messed with 20+ coins and they have all worked but this shitcoin doesn't work at all. The mobile wallet not working on three different devices and not finding showing the wallet.dat to import? Okay fine, mobile wallets aren't priority but the main wallet not working for shit, I can barely get an active connection to the network and it has been a fight to try and get the coins to be usable.
Don't feed the trolls and particularly don't make judgments based on their shit posts.Could be on your end cause its working fine for me when i switched off the Vpn's. Cube is rising:)

yo
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:59:58 PM

Is this a joke? The Android wallet has a working debug window, like the desktop wallet, just importprivkey.... or you can put the wallet.dat in the data folder. It is the coins fault that you can't find either of these (easy to spot) things?
Read my edit, fix your wallet.

Your tone and words make me not care what problems you are having, it works fine for everyone else Smiley
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:33:39 PM

Just left you feedback Dev, for the flawless and prompt sig campaign payouts.

Many Thanks

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:36:37 PM

Your tone and words make me not care what problems you are having, it works fine for everyone else Smiley
Okay ignore the bug I am having and don't bother to try and replicate it, just be ignorant to the help I am trying to give you. Also no clue why you never replied to my request for the APK file of the mobile wallet a few days ago, should definitely have that as a link not just the google store link. It is becoming pretty obvious this coin is just a way for you to sell your shitty Stakestick for a ridiculous price. 800 cube is somewhere around 70$ usd according to real buy price on yobit?

Odd what it looks to be is this exact stick http://www.aliexpress.com/item/MK809III-Mini-PC-Android-4-2-2-Bluetooth-Wifi-Quad-core-RK3188-2GB-RAM-8GB-ROM/1586143830.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.11.2cDK9m&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_2,searchweb201644_3_79_78_77_82_80_62,searchweb201560_4

30$ with shipping included and available now. Hmm so what the hell is this all really about? Do you even care about the coin or is this some ploy with a plot to sell shit hardware for double its cost as well?

You can be as mad at me that you do not know how to operate a wallet as you want, I do not mind Smiley

Pst, the StakeStick price is based off c-cex actual price. It updates live, so if you want it cheaper, pump the coin. Assuming it costs $70 just shows you have no idea what you're talking about, considering I've sold nearly 50 for about $6 each when we first launched the site. $70 is not even close to the price in the CUBE calculation formula lol

Be gone, troll!
Heutenamos

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:50:13 PM

Okay ignore the bug I am having and don't bother to try and replicate it, just be ignorant to the help I am trying to give you. Also no clue why you never replied to my request for the APK file of the mobile wallet a few days ago, should definitely have that as a link not just the google store link. It is becoming pretty obvious this coin is just a way for you to sell your shitty Stakestick for a ridiculous price. 800 cube is somewhere around 70$ usd according to real buy price on yobit?

Odd what it looks to be is this exact stick http://www.aliexpress.com/item/MK809III-Mini-PC-Android-4-2-2-Bluetooth-Wifi-Quad-core-RK3188-2GB-RAM-8GB-ROM/1586143830.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.11.2cDK9m&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_2,searchweb201644_3_79_78_77_82_80_62,searchweb201560_4

30$ with shipping included and available now. Hmm so what the hell is this all really about? Do you even care about the coin or is this some ploy with a plot to sell shit hardware for double its cost as well?

You can be as mad at me that you do not know how to operate a wallet as you want, I do not mind Smiley

Pst, the StakeStick price is based off c-cex actual price. It updates live, so if you want it cheaper, pump the coin. Assuming it costs $70 just shows you have no idea what you're talking about, considering I've sold nearly 50 for about $6 each when we first launched the site. $70 is not even close to the price in the CUBE calculation formula lol

Be gone, troll!
Troll? I feel like you have no clue what you're talking about with your own price. C-Cex RIGHT NOW quotes 800 cube buy as 0.13188000 0.13188000 BTC = 57.85

So 57.85 for a 29$ product still a double of the cost, and just because you pick C-Cex instead of another exchange isn't my fault. The drastic price difference between exchanges is due to the extreme low amount of trades going on with it. I think 1btc could buy out all the exchanges right now.

So i guess im Mr.Troll but tell me why are you still selling them for around double their current cost?
I guess the price is 10k sat at the website and t's around 0.08 ~ for 800 cubes .
anyways, Dev is not asking people to pay in btc but rather in cubes and if he dumps them for profit the market will crash the next moment and he might end up in a loss.

yo
iphonecoins

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:00:55 PM

FULL MEMBER / MEMBER (Members will not see color)

Hello Dev,

No signature payment received yet. Can you help?

Would appreciate you resend asap. Thanks alot.

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:05:28 PM

FULL MEMBER / MEMBER (Members will not see color)

Hello Dev,

No signature payment received yet. Can you help?

Would appreciate you resend asap. Thanks alot.

I'm sure I read above that he said he would pay you and the back pay in the next payout run, that is Sunday or at least that's when I get mine Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DigiCube (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 06:07:48 PM

I guess the price is 10k sat at the website and t's around 0.08 ~ for 800 cubes .
anyways, Dev is not asking people to pay in btc but rather in cubes and if he dumps them for profit the market will crash the next moment and he might end up in a loss.

Welcome to ignore list Smiley Hope you don't need any real help from me....
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: