Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:55:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 05:49:57 AM

It is clear Fallout is no longer the anti-scam heroine he alluded to be, guiding the people against scam no he simply has a vengeance boner for the dev and will do anything to attack him, in hopes of derailing his coin

if you sold at a low price you just helped out the community, price will be back by end of week

For the record, Fallout and his buddies were the ones using exploited BUCKS wallets and blaming me

That's what this whole thing is about, just ignore them and it's a much better experience. I don't even read what they post anymore

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:54:57 AM

No you asked to be called noob again, i helped out Smiley

So as soon as im writing in a thread then its a spots coin?
Yes i am a supporter for spots coins, i like them and he is trying new stuff, and you know what alot of profit is made from them too, stange huh?
You need to get your self another hobby befor you end up in a mental institute..
Stop wasting your time on this, do something that accually does good for you.

New stuff? Thick necks like yourself is the basis of Spots income stream.
This wallet took all of 20 minutes to clone. WTF is new about it? I bet you're one of the fools still looking for primes too.

I'm feeling mighty vindicated today watching Spots and his puppets squirming, trying to get this thing to survive somehow.
You were all just so sure of yourselves about me being wrong about Spots who was lying to you all. You think a few paid shills like you is going to bother me. pthh

How long do you think the buy support can last on this Spots shitcoin? Its collapsing in case you hadnt noticed.
How many more suckers are going to line up buy this shit knowing its run by a dev who tried to hide his shit stained identity?

You know whats next right, he will actually get the community to beg him for a fork to save this thing. You just wait for it.
He feeds on your greed you see, 2000% POS and he has you all jumping through hoops trying to get rich. You should try thinking for yourself.

bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:56:44 AM

It is clear Fallout is no longer the anti-scam heroine he alluded to be, guiding the people against scam no he simply has a vengeance boner for the dev and will do anything to attack him, in hopes of derailing his coin

if you sold at a low price you just helped out the community, price will be back by end of week

For the record, Fallout and his buddies were the ones using exploited BUCKS wallets and blaming me

That's what this whole thing is about, just ignore them and it's a much better experience. I don't even read what they post anymore

for the record, here's a thread post containing c-cex chat history where spots says that BUCKS was fixed AND the wallet was safe

[2015-07-22 06:07:47] iGotSpots: @Crestington, that vulnerability was closed in bucks, but since they found it i assume its usable in other coins such as crave
[2015-07-22 06:08:02] iGotSpots: i did not know about it until they posted it though and it is a big deal, but its fixed for bucks now
[2015-07-22 06:08:40] iGotSpots: it did not require a new client for the fix, either
[2015-07-22 06:08:51] Crestington: @iGotSpots, what was the exact vulnerability?
[2015-07-22 06:09:23] iGotSpots: like im going to say that in a chatbox lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125120.msg12129930#msg12129930

this is really my only problem with spots, he manipulates words to his own benefit.
i dont think that makes him a scammer per se.

most of the time he doesnt even lie Smiley just doesnt say anything directly, but he does occasionally ...

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
indyT

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:02:19 AM

Spots , whats your next move on this coin ? I'm really curious to see if your actually going to let it die or try and keep it alive . Alot of people like it or did , so whats your next move on it ? You going to drop the 2000% staking , and do something else perhaps to make it more interesting than it already was ?
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:05:19 AM

Spots , whats your next move on this coin ? I'm really curious to see if your actually going to let it die or try and keep it alive . Alot of people like it or did , so whats your next move on it ? You going to drop the 2000% staking , and do something else perhaps to make it more interesting than it already was ?

he does apparently have batch 3 of stake sticks ready for distribution. so it will keep rolling along for a while yet Smiley

hopefully stake reward will be dropped,
then early investors will have been rewarded, and the coin itself will not suffer so gratuitously from hyperinflation

as to the other aspects Wink who knows..

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Fallout4

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:07:09 AM

The act of a desperate man. This shit move will backfire on you too scammer.
Thank you for the opportunity to expose you again.

I was in fact the person who first questioned you about the amazing staking rates that some wallets were magically capable of in your Gorillabucks thread.
Now if you were not responsible for them yourself as you claim now, surely you would have looked into my questions, what sort of DEV wants their coin to be exploited behind their back.
Instead, your response was to delete the questions and try to cover it up. The very next day you locked the thread and abandon the coin. You knew you were exposed and you ran off like the little bitch I know you are.
You dumped on the market and started another coin the next day.

Its laughable that you are trying to now suggest that I was the one who was exploiting that coin. Its the reason I and many others hate you with such a passion. We found you out in your scam.
I promised you that I would expose you in every one you tried from that day and its what I have done here. To full effect. You can suck me you scamming piece of trailer trash shit.

Anyone can read about exactly what you are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125120.0

Do you ever, ever stop lying about anything?
indyT

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:08:50 AM

he does apparently have batch 3 of stake sticks ready for distribution. so it will keep rolling along for a while yet Smiley

then early investors will have been rewarded, and the coin itself will not suffer so gratuitously from hyperinflation

Well , I hope it will survive and he drops the 2000% down , I know I have someone staking mine since I can't stake it myself cause of comcast internet data cap . The staking that has been done for me has rewarded quite a few . And if he does well with the stake sticks , maybe it will go back up to 100k sats soon.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:11:56 AM

Just as long as the hardfork doesn't involve some convoluted coin swap. Those always end up causing much butthurt.
indyT

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:19:03 AM

The act of a desperate man. This shit move will backfire on you too scammer.
Thank you for the opportunity to expose you again.

I was in fact the person who first questioned you about the amazing staking rates that some wallets were magically capable of in your Gorillabucks thread.
Now if you were not responsible for them yourself as you claim now, surely you would have looked into my questions, what sort of DEV wants their coin to be exploited behind their back.
Instead, your response was to delete the questions and try to cover it up. The very next day you locked the thread and abandon the coin. You knew you were exposed and you ran off like the little bitch I know you are.
You dumped on the market and started another coin the next day.

Its laughable that you are trying to now suggest that I was the one who was exploiting that coin. Its the reason I and many others hate you with such a passion. We found you out in your scam.
I promised you that I would expose you in every one you tried from that day and its what I have done here. To full effect. You can suck me you scamming piece of trailer trash shit.

Anyone can read about exactly what you are here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1125120.0

Do you ever, ever stop lying about anything?

Damn , dude , you got a hard on for this guy or what ? You can't decide the fate of cube , only two can , him shutting it down or the public dumping and leaving it for dead .

I personally don't care much for spot for the fact that he deleted a post of mine in a thread , other than that , every alt coin out there is a total sham if you think about it , we the users are the ones that kill the coins and do it fast , all because we don't trade it for value , we dump as quick as we can to the next to make a super fast profit on it then say , wheres the next one .

I personally would like to see the old days come back when we had ninja launches and the coins lasted for quite a while before fading off .

TimSweat (my other account)
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:21:28 AM

Basically, I proved that I can give coins away for free and still have people hate me for doing it

indyT

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:23:33 AM

Basically, I proved that I can give coins away for free and still have people hate me for doing it

Well if you gots anymore to give away I'll take some .

Like I said , some like the coin and would like to see it survive .

So if you feel generous enough I'll take a few.
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:24:39 AM

and not admit to owning richlist address #1
which smacks of dodgy distribution technique

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1211692.msg13657539#msg13657539

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:26:14 AM

Next time serve it up to us on bone china with gold trim.  Cheesy
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:28:37 AM

Next time serve it up to us on bone china with gold trim.  Cheesy

Lol for real. I'll hand deliver them so each person can kick me in the nuts, too. People will still hate me for only giving them one kick instead of three thousand

Fallout4

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:35:05 AM

Damn , dude , you got a hard on for this guy or what ? You can't decide the fate of cube , only two can , him shutting it down or the public dumping and leaving it for dead .

I personally don't care much for spot for the fact that he deleted a post of mine in a thread , other than that , every alt coin out there is a total sham if you think about it , we the users are the ones that kill the coins and do it fast , all because we don't trade it for value , we dump as quick as we can to the next to make a super fast profit on it then say , wheres the next one .

I personally would like to see the old days come back when we had ninja launches and the coins lasted for quite a while before fading off .

Massive hard on actually. Smiley I've dedicated much time to exposing this scammer for what he is and I thoroughly enjoy doing it.

FTR, I completely agree that this is a dog eat dog environment, everyone is out to dump on each other. That is completely expected and you wont get me complaining about that.

Crossing the line is where the dev himself sets out to scam. When Spots was exposed in gorillabucks for creating a special wallet for himself and couldnt possibly keep lying to people about it he decided to dump the market, lock his thread and abandon the coin. He left everyone who had supported him and burned them all without so much as an explanation. Since then he has been trying to blame everyone else for it. He is a poisonous shit human and I take great pleasure in kicking him around.

Why do you think he lied about who he is for this coin?
Because he knows that too many people know how he operates and that he plans on doing the exact same thing again here. Its a matter of time.
Fallout4

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:36:34 AM

Lol for real. I'll hand deliver them so each person can kick me in the nuts, too. People will still hate me for only giving them one kick instead of three thousand
Cry me a river.
You made your bed with your shitful behaviour and lies. Stop whining about it coming back to bite you and go back to cleaning carpets.
indyT

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:39:05 AM

You got any nodes for this so I can get wallet running ?
da vinci

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:42:58 AM

Massive hard on actually. Smiley I've dedicated much time to exposing this scammer for what he is and I thoroughly enjoy doing it.

FTR, I completely agree that this is a dog eat dog environment, everyone is out to dump on each other. That is completely expected and you wont get me complaining about that.

Crossing the line is where the dev himself sets out to scam. When Spots was exposed in gorillabucks for creating a special wallet for himself and couldnt possibly keep lying to people about it he decided to dump the market, lock his thread and abandon the coin. He left everyone who had supported him and burned them all without so much as an explanation. Since then he has been trying to blame everyone else for it. He is a poisonous shit human and I take great pleasure in kicking him around.

Why do you think he lied about who he is for this coin?
Because he knows that too many people know how he operates and that he plans on doing the exact same thing again here. Its a matter of time.

man, everyone already knows it was you and the Vegas bros using the fake walleta and not spots. ive seen you lying and not him. when I get my stick then I havent been mislead at all.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:43:25 AM

I'm using linux wallet.
Is there any specific conf to set staking ?

Im on linux too. It is better to up-date the conf file in /home/username/.DigiCube with this list of nodes:

addnode=223.255.230.63
addnode=108.65.202.36
addnode=110.174.193.68
addnode=36.85.37.148
addnode=101.176.255.4
addnode=81.227.243.16
addnode=178.46.153.62
addnode=68.197.12.14
addnode=76.105.204.52
addnode=110.55.3.153   
addnode=82.23.56.167
addnode=109.110.67.26   
addnode=178.46.153.62
addnode=109.87.255.75
addnode=101.176.255.4
addnode=54.148.198.76
addnode=81.227.243.16
addnode=80.47.244.89   
addnode=151.229.152.72
addnode=79.117.89.236
addnode=178.33.209.212   
addnode=108.65.202.36   
addnode=54.149.252.47   
addnode=36.85.47.192
addnode=176.37.23.74
addnode=172.98.67.38
addnode=89.243.120.164
addnode=85.25.44.206   
addnode=84.90.100.92   
addnode=104.223.7.204   
addnode=172.101.71.212
addnode=217.217.236.144
addnode=98.213.214.114
addnode=54.187.131.248   
addnode=83.35.142.231
addnode=176.37.23.74   
addnode=213.111.122.124
addnode=104.238.176.251
addnode=104.238.169.76
addnode=176.9.28.219
addnode=73.203.5.98
addnode=5.149.151.1
addnode=24.231.65.50
addnode=89.174.30.24
addnode=68.197.12.14
addnode=199.193.80.86
addnode=5.172.232.220
addnode=68.7.252.228
addnode=108.61.189.196
addnode=79.44.190.120
addnode=93.92.254.85
addnode=92.52.26.62
addnode=149.202.2.191
addnode=98.213.214.114
addnode=45.32.68.23
addnode=85.25.44.206
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=81.227.243.16
addnode=137.135.51.19
addnode=104.238.176.251
addnode=97.95.131.41
addnode=101.176.255.
addnode=70.92.184.20
addnode=173.245.148.70
addnode=54.187.131.248
addnode=205.237.142.92
addnode=173.16.173.61
addnode=68.109.189.24
addnode=86.5.28.9
addnode=94.52.19.22
addnode=213.22.1.147
addnode=79.101.151.5
addnode=113.148.158.23
addnode=50.71.66.177
addnode=88.114.7.8
addnode=106.51.116.24
addnode=2.82.178.35
addnode=94.251.143.20
addnode=118.171.211.5
addnode=178.33.209.21
addnode=84.193.211.
addnode=94.213.50.182
addnode=81.226.179.15
addnode=84.90.100.9
addnode=100.0.37.35
addnode=75.159.1.100
addnode=98.196.176.13
addnode=151.231.29.16
addnode=104.238.169.7

More connections = faster and better confirmations

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
indyT

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:45:11 AM

I'm using linux wallet.
Is there any specific conf to set staking ?

Im on linux too. It is better to up-date the conf file in /home/username/.DigiCube with this list of nodes:

addnode=223.255.230.63
addnode=108.65.202.36
addnode=110.174.193.68
addnode=36.85.37.148
addnode=101.176.255.4
addnode=81.227.243.16
addnode=178.46.153.62
addnode=68.197.12.14
addnode=76.105.204.52
addnode=110.55.3.153   
addnode=82.23.56.167
addnode=109.110.67.26   
addnode=178.46.153.62
addnode=109.87.255.75
addnode=101.176.255.4
addnode=54.148.198.76
addnode=81.227.243.16
addnode=80.47.244.89   
addnode=151.229.152.72
addnode=79.117.89.236
addnode=178.33.209.212   
addnode=108.65.202.36   
addnode=54.149.252.47   
addnode=36.85.47.192
addnode=176.37.23.74
addnode=172.98.67.38
addnode=89.243.120.164
addnode=85.25.44.206   
addnode=84.90.100.92   
addnode=104.223.7.204   
addnode=172.101.71.212
addnode=217.217.236.144
addnode=98.213.214.114
addnode=54.187.131.248   
addnode=83.35.142.231
addnode=176.37.23.74   
addnode=213.111.122.124
addnode=104.238.176.251
addnode=104.238.169.76
addnode=176.9.28.219
addnode=73.203.5.98
addnode=5.149.151.1
addnode=24.231.65.50
addnode=89.174.30.24
addnode=68.197.12.14
addnode=199.193.80.86
addnode=5.172.232.220
addnode=68.7.252.228
addnode=108.61.189.196
addnode=79.44.190.120
addnode=93.92.254.85
addnode=92.52.26.62
addnode=149.202.2.191
addnode=98.213.214.114
addnode=45.32.68.23
addnode=85.25.44.206
addnode=198.199.95.130
addnode=81.227.243.16
addnode=137.135.51.19
addnode=104.238.176.251
addnode=97.95.131.41
addnode=101.176.255.
addnode=70.92.184.20
addnode=173.245.148.70
addnode=54.187.131.248
addnode=205.237.142.92
addnode=173.16.173.61
addnode=68.109.189.24
addnode=86.5.28.9
addnode=94.52.19.22
addnode=213.22.1.147
addnode=79.101.151.5
addnode=113.148.158.23
addnode=50.71.66.177
addnode=88.114.7.8
addnode=106.51.116.24
addnode=2.82.178.35
addnode=94.251.143.20
addnode=118.171.211.5
addnode=178.33.209.21
addnode=84.193.211.
addnode=94.213.50.182
addnode=81.226.179.15
addnode=84.90.100.9
addnode=100.0.37.35
addnode=75.159.1.100
addnode=98.196.176.13
addnode=151.231.29.16
addnode=104.238.169.7

More connections = faster and better confirmations

Thanks bro

TimSweat
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: