Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💸  DigiCube  🔷  NOW ON RAWX (NEW MCXNOW)  💸  EARN 50K CUBE/WEEK WITH TWITTER!  (Read 460435 times)
daw10

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:35:56 AM

Coinage Needed for 2000% Stake Rate 130351 as of 16:45pm GMT 4-25-16 , you need to keep the wallet in locking status until reach this amount of 'coinsday' .
https://i.imgur.com/ZwBwIrv.jpg
kept the wallet locked for 2 days but still no staking !!!  am i gonna loose from those days ?
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 03:41:58 AM

Coinage Needed for 2000% Stake Rate 130351 as of 16:45pm GMT 4-25-16 , you need to keep the wallet in locking status until reach this amount of 'coinsday' .

kept the wallet locked for 2 days but still no staking !!!  am i gonna loose from those days ?

I'm assuming you locked it with a password. If you are sure you are over the cutoff, then unlock wallet

walletpassphrase password 999999 true

That will unlock for minting only; replace password with yours, obviously

D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:51:12 AM

What if he decides to run with our cubes, will you be eligible for all the loss? Because its in a single wallet, and the guy who has access on it isnt too obvious, and I'm not saying that he's a scammer or whatsoever, but I just want to know what are your steps if something bad happened.

Spots isn't responsible for anything to do with the operation of the pool, I'm sole owner and admin of the site/server/wallet etc.

Secondly there's a reason I posted a legal disclaimer on the site as well, just as coinwallet.co did and people trusted using his site, which he could've just as easily ran off with users coins but he didn't he kept his word and we were able to withdraw our coins as did I.

I will do the same with my pool as well albeit nothing happens to prevent this.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
jpawesome78

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:58:20 AM

What if he decides to run with our cubes, will you be eligible for all the loss? Because its in a single wallet, and the guy who has access on it isnt too obvious, and I'm not saying that he's a scammer or whatsoever, but I just want to know what are your steps if something bad happened.

Spots isn't responsible for anything to do with the operation of the pool, I'm sole owner and admin of the site/server/wallet etc.

Secondly there's a reason I posted a legal disclaimer on the site as well, just as coinwallet.co did and people trusted using his site, which he could've just as easily ran off with users coins but he didn't he kept his word and we were able to withdraw our coins as did I.

That means its all you? Gave me more reason to never trust your pool. Good luck with your ponzi.

daw10

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:02:45 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ZwBwIrv.jpg
kept the wallet locked for 2 days but still no staking !!!  am i gonna loose from those days ?

I'm assuming you locked it with a password. If you are sure you are over the cutoff, then unlock wallet

already done that, its unlocked for minting.
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:03:18 AM

Users receive profits from stakes not other users' deposits

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 04:11:45 AM

already done that, its unlocked for minting.

Then as long as reservebalance returns false, you will stake soon

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 04:12:35 AM

That means its all you? Gave me more reason to never trust your pool. Good luck with your ponzi.

If you're unsure, just wait for some other people to review the service before assuming scam. People call me a scammer all the time, and we all know how true that actually is  Wink

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 04:18:15 AM

now that's interesting, can you elaborate why staking pool should be a ponzi ?
is it paying more % than set in coin protocol ?

That's not possible; the submitted block at a higher rate would immediately be rejected

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 04:44:42 AM

That's not possible; the submitted block at a higher rate would immediately be rejected

hey Spots, technically it's quite possible, as you see from the legend it's aggregation pool,
it pays not your personal stakes but a share from the bowl,
so it's solely op's decision how and what to pay each user,
if he starts to pay more than normal % then automatically a ponzi.
but not by default

That is not even close to the definition of a ponzi

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 04:48:46 AM

hey Spots, technically it's quite possible, as you see from the legend it's aggregation pool,
but not by default

That is not even close to the definition of a ponzi

explain.
if it takes some coins from new users to pay the older ones as higher stakes
(or maybe simply takes some for himself more than acceptable),
how's that not ponzi ?

You're not understanding. Pooling coins together increases compounding. Ponzi implies new users' funds are used to pay out old users, which is not the case here

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:53:05 AM

but not by default

Firstly, You will see all the stake rewards on the block explorer, so at the end of each payout cycle you will know exactly how many stakes were rewarded and the amount divided up to each contributor to the pool.

So if you see more paid out for stakes then what was actually staked then I wouldn't be able to return the original deposit amounts either.

Example: so if 200K of deposits are made between 10 users, and 90K in stakes were produced, if i pay out 92K of stakes, then 200K of original deposits would not be able to be returned because I'd be 2K OF CUBES DEFICIENT, so unless I find some extra cubes somewhere in the wallet to send out ...

Secondly, Users are not being paid from other users funds, they are getting paid from CUBES generated from staking by the wallet. . the users' original deposits are returned to them not given to others in any way shape or form

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
jpawesome78

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:29:02 AM

but not by default

Firstly, You will see all the stake rewards on the block explorer, so at the end of each payout cycle you will know exactly how many stakes were rewarded and the amount divided up to each contributor to the pool.

So if you see more paid out for stakes then what was actually staked then I wouldn't be able to return the original deposit amounts either.

Example: so if 200K of deposits are made between 10 users, and 90K in stakes were produced, if i pay out 92K of stakes, then 200K of original deposits would not be able to be returned because I'd be 2K OF CUBES DEFICIENT, so unless I find some extra cubes somewhere in the wallet to send out ...

Secondly, Users are not being paid from other users funds, they are getting paid from CUBES generated from staking by the wallet. . the users' original deposits are returned to them not given to others in any way shape or form
You're missing one point, one very crucial point. The moment we sent you our cubes (well its because you alone has the access to that wallet for staking), You atleast could have an escrow for this? Why would I entrust my money to another person whom I never knew nor have an identity I can confirm. Sorry man, just stating facts here.

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:42:18 AM

It's your choice to use the service or not. you can always go to stakeminers.com Smiley as they provide no insurance policy on users' coins per TOS,

in other words USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. if you don't understand this statement. you are in the wrong place my friend. better you go to wall street and see if they will refund you if they lose your investments  Roll Eyes

I've already stated I will return users coins in event of some system problem albeit I am able to do so. You can trust me or not, I'm not gonna waste my time trying to convince you on just words. So either invest and see for yourself or move on and find something that appeases your investment strategies Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
jpawesome78

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:33:17 AM

It's your choice to use the service or not. you can always go to stakeminers.com Smiley as they provide no insurance policy on users' coins per TOS,

in other words USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. if you don't understand this statement. you are in the wrong place my friend. better you go to wall street and see if they will refund you if they lose your investments  Roll Eyes

I've already stated I will return users coins in event of some system problem albeit I am able to do so. You can trust me or not, I'm not gonna waste my time trying to convince you on just words. So either invest and see for yourself or move on and find something that appeases your investment strategies Smiley
Nah, got 70K+ cubes and staking on my own, I'm just challenging your "so called" pool but it seems like you can't even defend it and come up with last resort "your choice bla blah". Even if you state that you can guarantee to return users cubes, it doesnt even give a slight assurance lmao. Well good luck with your "so called" pool. ciao.

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:36:22 AM

Nah, got 70K+ cubes and staking on my own, I'm just challenging your "so called" pool but it seems like you can't even defend it and come up with last resort "your choice bla blah". Even if you state that you can guarantee to return users cubes, it doesnt even give a slight assurance lmao. Well good luck with your "so called" pool. ciao.

I don't need to worry about you as you just troll the forum anybody can see that. I've already defended and stated very clearly what the operation and risks of the pool are. If you can't see that I've done that, you are ignorant.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
jpawesome78

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:38:01 AM

Then why bother reply? LMAO. I've stated mere facts and you call me troll, To simplify what I want to say, you will just take everyones cube, well not today but eventually someday. You can't fool everyone.

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:06:00 AM

Then why bother reply? LMAO. I've stated mere facts and you call me troll, To simplify what I want to say, you will just take everyones cube, well not today but eventually someday. You can't fool everyone.

When I don't , you will be sticking your foot where you mouth is  Cool

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:36:11 AM

People call me a scammer all the time, and we all know how true that actually is  Wink

Anyone with half a brain knows exactly what you have done and what you are doing with cube. You are kidding yourself if you think your reputation is somehow forgotten.
There so much slimy shit all over this coin, from you hiding under a fake account to launch it, to your bullshit 'free' distribution that saw you create multiple wallets for yourself with more coins than was possible if they were legit. You have been manipulating them ever since trying to hide what you are up to. But you cant, because when someone is a known scammer like you Spots, its easy to predict and identify their instinctual habits.

You are not fooling anyone who isnt blindly kissing your ass trying to suck out a few more bitcoin from noobs here.

Now you are supporting and even helping to develop a staking pool that will increase compounding, the exact reason you claim to have forked the coin twice already to avoid.  Seems legit.
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:37:18 AM

CUBE AND SPOT is the best good dev + excélent job don't dump this coin you shoud pump and make 10k  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: