May 06, 2024, 07:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Viᖚes (social currency unit)?
like - 27 (27.6%)
might work - 10 (10.2%)
dislike - 17 (17.3%)
prefer tech name, e.g. factom, ion, ethereum, iota, epsilon - 15 (15.3%)
prefer explicit currency name, e.g. net⚷eys, neㄘcash, ᨇcash, mycash, bitoken, netoken, cyberbit, bitcash - 2 (2%)
problematic - 2 (2%)
offending / repulsive - 4 (4.1%)
project objectives unrealistic or incorrect - 10 (10.2%)
biased against lead dev or project ethos - 11 (11.2%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [neㄘcash, ᨇcash, net⚷eys, or viᖚes?] Name AnonyMint's vapor coin?  (Read 95218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TPTB_need_war (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:42:51 AM

Fungibility is.....

There has to be universal trust that electronic coins are not being duplicated at will.

There has to be a way to hide personal identity. The coins themselves don't have to be hidden.

It's not rocket science.

Sorry you are conflating separate concerns. Even duplication-at-will doesn't impact fungibility.

Eliding personal identity isn't always necessary for fungibility and it doesn't by itself make fungibility.

I am sorry but you guys are not expert in logic. Smooth is. I am. That is what makes me an excellent programmer.

Avoiding duplication at will is necessary for a currency to be, err, a currency.  Logical? Yes; check.
Passing currency from one person to the next without labels to past misdeeds making the currency worthless. Logical? Yes; check.
Cash has no memory of ownership. Logical? Yes; check.

Yeah. I'm right.

A currency can exist for some time even in hyperinflation. Even if the value of the currency crashes asymptotically towards 0 (but never reaching it because atoms have mass and even duplication requires distribution and speed-of-light is not infinite), the currency units are still fungible!

You are conflating currency value and currency viability with an orthogonal concept of fungibility.

These sort of errors in logic are one of the skills that separate really good programmers from junior programmers.

My bank has a record of ownership, yet the dollars in my bank account are still fungible with your cash dollars.

Come on guys you are wasting my time. I am smarter than you, at least in logic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:46:57 AM

Accidentally clicked the wrong thread and then Lol:

I read some of that thread and this AnonyMint guy gets it.  First guy I've ever seen in Crypto that really understands what's going on, so now there are two of us [assuming he's still alive, lol].  Reading his crazy makes me feel better cause it sounds like my crazy.  lol

If he's still alive he should post here.  lol

Like Dash, in my mind there's a 90% certainty that's a federal operated coin.

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:08:06 AM

I read some of that thread and this AnonyMint guy gets it.  First guy I've ever seen in Crypto that really understands what's going on, so now there are two of us [assuming he's still alive, lol].  Reading his crazy makes me feel better cause it sounds like my crazy.  lol

reminds me of this article..

http://www.coindesk.com/fbi-malware-victims-should-pay-bitcoin-ransoms/
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:13:22 PM

The guy, who promotes ixcoin, since forever, as a "twin" having 600000 of them and the guy, who fights every other crypto project because he's trying to make his own "for the people", understand everything.
No. There is only one who understand everything what's going on. It's me. You guys are awesome.

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
qvan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 05:05:43 AM

I read some of that thread and this AnonyMint guy gets it.  First guy I've ever seen in Crypto that really understands what's going on, so now there are two of us [assuming he's still alive, lol].  Reading his crazy makes me feel better cause it sounds like my crazy.  lol

If he's still alive he should post here.  lol

The guy, who promotes ixcoin, since forever, as a "twin" having 600000 of them and the guy, who fights every other crypto project because he's trying to make his own "for the people", understand everything.
No. There is only one who understand everything what's going on. It's me. You guys are awesome.

Isn't this what we like..

who fights every other crypto project because he's trying to make his own "for the people"

a guy with a completely different idea who refuses to circle jerk on monero, dash and bitcoin threads..

remember..evan duffield and your co-cirlcle jerks macrochip, illodin, coins101, toknormal etc. watches his threads too  Wink
TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:56:17 AM

Happy holidays to everyone.

I am staying out the discussions. You all feel free.

I've been working on my health doing a lot of exercise and getting off the computer. Recharging my eyes and head for another coding push to launch. Been enjoying the time to talk to many people about my marketing plan and everyone seems to enthusiastic. Eager to see how the experiment works out.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:24:17 AM

I've been working on my health doing a lot of exercise and getting off the computer. Recharging my eyes and head for another coding push to launch. Been enjoying the time to talk to many people about my marketing plan and everyone seems to enthusiastic. Eager to see how the experiment works out.

Looking forward to it, happy holidays TPTB.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:56:00 AM

Looking forward to it, happy holidays TPTB.

troller & TPTB

Merry Christmas to both of you and to all of yours.

Stay healthy!  Stay happy
trollercoaster
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:00:26 AM

Same to you oreos, have a good one mate.
TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:02:22 AM

Note this is reposted, because I made soft important edits below...

Well, well, well I don't want to jinx it by bragging, but this morning I woke up feeling like a rocket blasting off out-of-bed like my younger self!

Several days off the computer, doing very intense 2 hour non-stop workouts every morning (6 consecutive days), and even being able to tolerate normal western food again (bread, burgers), etc.. Continues to require gritting my teeth during running to grind through the abdominal pain of my strange illness.

Yesterday back on work from 8am to 7pm. Was a bit too much, I need to limit myself to 8 hours and not every day. But much more productive. My head is totally cleared and all my former mental facilities are restored.

Had several showers, put on a few lbs of muscle. I also started sprinting again. Roughly 8 - 10 times of 80 meters sprints at full speed and full effort. My speed is still good for age 50.5. And I noticed it really improved my overall athleticism and health. I was experiencing a flying sensation on full court sprints and leaps to the basketball rim.

In short, I love this feeling! Hope this sustains.

On my coin project, yeah I am attempting something different from the marketing end. Trying to get to launch asap.

There may be a business opportunity for those who want to provide digital goods & sevices for sale in exchange for my project's coin. This means for example funding electronic mobile phone loads and others of this sort. I am not yet at the stage to start that, but those who are interested can PM me and I will keep the note of your interest.
Note this is not a solicitation for selling any shares nor any kind of offer for investment. In short, you can think of it as I am potentially willing to sell advertising slots. You can think of one mode of profit for me in producing a coin is having the asset of the home page.

Happy New Year every one. Don't forget to get off the computer every day. I won't be posting too much. It is all about action now.

Some silly humor from the Philippines to start your new year.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:13:38 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 10:19:02 AM by TPTB_need_war

Today I finally got confirmation of my suspicion that the big Pharma and government had worked to shut off the ability to display food supplement ads in the Philippines. The following vendor confirmed to me that mid-2015, after olx.ph bought out most of the popular online classifieds in the Philippines, they stopped accepting food supplement ads and Lazada.ph was formed where each seller has to be a registered entity and all payments must be via credit card.

http://www.istorya.net/forums/food-and-beverages-55/607771-moringa-malunggay-capsules-php270-00-per-bottle-60caps-content.html

What is apparently going on in ebay, inquirer.net, etc.. are in part of a push to force all food supplements (vitamins, etc) to be sold only in taxed and regulated manner.

Now I have to go to the mall and pay 3X more for supplements.

This is yet another way I can drive my altcoin demand and supply and also help fight the oligarchy that is strangling our world [Edit: but it requires that any altcoin I design could actually solve the problems on decentralization as well as micro/instant txns].

Also I am becoming more convinced that my health problem includes that I am suffering some bile duct blockage. The yellow skin and eyes points to a endocrine type pancreatic tumor (a slow developing type of cancer). This would explain all my symptoms include the deep set permanent dark color around my eyes. I am going to add Moringa herb supplements to my treatment regimen. Recently I have stepped up my hard exercise significantly. This is making both sometimes ill and also in other times stronger. I have a lot of pain in my upper abdomen, and also my brain is involved to at this point. My health is a mess but I have decided to fight and eat. No more fasting. Just eating the best I can (coconut milk, veggies, fish), loading up on the supplements for this sort of illness, and loading up on the exercise. I am getting some results in terms of athleticism, but there is also considerable struggle, pain, soreness, and functional failures (e.g. legs) at times. Fighting really hard right now.

Such an illness as this makes it very difficult to sustain a high level of production in highly mental work. I had tried over the past months to just drag my mind through it, often losing hours on nonsense because I was too incapacitated to function at a high enough level. I am taking a new strategy now of making workouts a first priority, and then computer work after workouts during those intervals where I feel so alert and functional.

But what I really want to say, is I want to fight this corruption. There are huge markets to unlock which will actually help people and entrepreneurship. And fight a world heading into oligarchies and lobbies controlling all commerce and enslaving us.

I want so much to work on this problem. I need my energy! There is too much work that needs to be done.

I am fighting for it now...

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:02:30 AM

When you get time, TPTB (I know, LOL...), let me know and I will send you my new Public Key (GnuPG) if emailing me via PGP encryption is of interest to you.

Same for you trollercoaster.  Anyone else, PM me, and we'll see.  Maybe I'll invite CoinCube to join in as well, maybe AFTER I get better at using this...

I have a new website that I  am working on, my first one.  Right now there is nothing at the Home Page, in the next week or two or three I will start adding material for public enjoyment (a GnuPG tutorial (!), gold information (coin sizes, etc.), Peru photos, some basic Bitcoin info, etc.).

I will also (likely) have a "club" for those interested in "alternative investment", privacy ("for Dummies"), Bitcoin, and related topics.  NO, I will not ask for money, smile,,,

And, I will fairly soon set up a mySQL database with our company sales info (private of course).  Maybe other databases too should I go off in THAT direction...

So, there is nothing there now, that will slowly change.

Once I have an acceptable Home Page, I will announce my website.
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 10:12:56 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 02:07:21 AM by arielbit

@ TPTB_need_war

I've read you made kombucha(in your economic totalitarianism thread)... I suggest trying to make a ginger bug to make some ginger ale, you can get your probiotics or whatever good stuff is in there..Philippines is a ginger producing country, gingers are easily available and cheap.
(I got curious and made some ginger ale because there is someone with "ginger ale" username roaming around in XMR thread)

ginger bug:

purified water
grated ginger
sugar (brown or muscovado)

1/3 of a container (1 liter glass jar) is grated ginger, add sugar (same amount of ginger)..the rest is water, add 1.5 tablespoon (heaping) sugar every day and mix. when you bubbles rising and at the side it is ready

1 kilo sugar (brown or muscovado)
1 gallon purified water
2 cups ginger bug juice (strained)
400 grams of ginger
100 grams of red ginger (if you can get one, it is 5x smaller, 5x more spicier and 5x more expensive)

boil (medium-low) the ginger in 2 liters of water and strain the juice (30 min to 1 hr), if the grated ginger is still spicy and gingery (specially the red ginger) add another 2 liters of water and boil again, (for me that's for 2 batches of ginger ale - keep the excess in the ref), boil 1kg sugar in the ginger water until diluted.

note: for the second batch that's another 1 kilo of sugar and 2 cups of ginger bug juice.

put in a container(there should be a space for fermentation to breath 1/4 to 1/3 of the container), add cold water to make a gallon and reduce the temp that might harm your ginger bug and don't worry about the spiciness it will mellow down during fermentation. add 2 cups of ginger bug.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____
taste test until sugar sweetness is low (depends on your preference), for me it took 2.5 days beside miners

fermentation areas: behind a refrigerator, beside miners.

my ginger ale is a bit concentrated so you can add water to dilute (you can adjust to your preference), concentration makes space in the refrigerator.

the taste is closer to grocery iced tea juice when diluted (if it is not diluted the taste is like an ale or beer) so it is a very enjoyable drink..the spiciness gives warmth and the coldness gives refreshment.

health benefits that I immediately noticed, it aids digestion, when eating heavy meals with meat and rice and drinking ginger ale, it is not heavy to the stomach anymore..adds extra energy too..

that's 2 batches of 1 gallon ginger ale that can be diluted to 2 gallons (up to 4 gallons or 16 liters for 2 batches if diluted). the cost is about 300 pesos or 6.5$ for all ingredients, water and LPG.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __
my next ginger ale batch i will add Davao pomelo (fragrant and delicious) pulps in the fermentation.

my next experiment is to make a root beer tasting ginger ale by adding this ingredient to the fermentation..i might find this kalingag from herbal vendors here..

http://herbs-treatandtaste.blogspot.com/2012/03/kalingagunique-to-philippines-health.html

EDIT: the pulp will float, remove it (not good for drinking experience) ..the flavor spreads anyway
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:17:27 AM

@TBTB_need_war: I recently learned about Reishi mushroom (ganoderma) and Cordyceps. Cordyceps is known to cure tumors, among many other things! There are 3-4 companies that offer high quality pills with these mushrooms.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:54:14 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 04:17:06 PM by TPTB_need_war

Upthread in my discussion with monsterer, I mentioned that I thought I could solve the problems Satoshi's Proof-of-Work by crediting all block solutions instead of the just the first one that arrives. When I went quiet on Jan 3, it was because I realized my design was faulty because there would still be an ambiguity around when the block solutions to be credited were propagated. I was trying to rush out a first iteration when while programming, I realized the detail that wasn't clear to me before.

I went off on several days of just thinking all day. I contemplated all the possible designs (including Iota's DAG, Lightning Networks, DPOS, Proof-of-Stake, Masternodes, Raiblocks/Blocklattice, etc), and I can't think of any design that uses a block chain or a DAG (or any other form of determining the longest chain of truth) which doesn't either centralize (factoring in society's ability to regulate the consistent partition) or diverge into inconsistent truths. Due to the CAP theorem it is fundamentally impossible for there to exist any block chain or consistent DAG design that won't centralize (even without regulation once you require scaling). Worse yet, it is impossible to attain any sort of end-to-end principled, decentralized scaling of transaction processing, because consistency is lost without centralization (even Proof-of-Work centralizes economically due to the Power Law distribution of capital).

The CAP theorem is fundamental. There will be no way to solve it. You all can spend the next 1000 years fooling yourself will all sorts of designs, but they will also end up either inconsistent or centralized or unable to scale. PERIOD. PERIOD.

I realized that Bitcoin and everything else so far is destined for failure. We are only mining each other here. We are not producing any fundamental breakthrough on the problem of decentralized electronic money. I do not like to work on things that I feel are misdirected and destined for failure in the end. I don't want to get rich by fooling other people (or fooling myself). All of you including the core Bitcoin developers are fooling themselves. I've been through all the designs. It is fundamental. There won't be any solution in any of the directions being pursued by any of the current and upcoming crypto projects. It is all delusional bullshit.

I felt rather hopeless about this, and so spent a few days thinking about other potential directions for my life, work, etc..

After all that, I decided the only way to get a breakthrough on electronic money is to admit the CAP theorem and decide which of the three, Consistency, Access, Partitioning to forsake in a design. Bitcoin can't tolerate any Partitioning, thus Access is and will be centrally controlled. Iota allows Partitioning and thus forsakes Consistency (watch it blow up).

Specifically Iota forsakes Consistency in a very chaotic way, where there can be multiple Partitions of truths and so no one will know which truth is valid. Or they will have to centralize to force a consistent truth.

I decided the only way forward for electronic money is to sacrifice Consistency thus allowing unlimited Partitions but in a way that maintains one truth without centralization by forsaking Bitcoin's irreversible transactions principle.

Thus (if I don't find another flaw besides the forsaking irreversibility principle) the real solution for electronic money is decentralizing chargebacks. Note that businesses cope quite well with chargebacks. They just alocate a certain % of their costs to chargeback costs. The key is for there to be a penalization mechanism so that chargebacks are not unbounded.

The gain is a bearer coin design, so unlimited transaction rate. And no one can prevent any one from spending their money.

There is a lot more details to cover, but I will go quiet and be working on this.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:12:56 PM

I felt rather hopeless about this, and so spent a few days thinking about other potential directions for my life, work, etc..

What about "energy as money"? The law of energy conservation won't allow to doublespend. And mining is solved in an elegant way - one needs to generate energy instead of wasting it on number crunching...
DumbFruit

Activity: 433
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:23:56 PM

What about "energy as money"? The law of energy conservation won't allow to doublespend. And mining is solved in an elegant way - one needs to generate energy instead of wasting it on number crunching...
This is a joke, right?

By their (dumb) fruits shall ye know them indeed...
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:34:13 PM

This is a joke, right?

No.
Fuserleer
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 05:36:05 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2016, 06:02:39 PM by Fuserleer

Upthread in my discussion with monsterer, I mentioned that I thought I could solve the problems Satoshi's Proof-of-Work by crediting all block solutions instead of the just the first one that arrives. When I went quiet on Jan 3, it was because I realized my design was faulty because there would still be an ambiguity around when the block solutions to be credited were propagated. I was trying to rush out a first iteration when while programming, I realized the detail that wasn't clear to me before.

I went off on several days of just thinking all day. I contemplated all the possible designs (including Iota's DAG, Lightning Networks, DPOS, Proof-of-Stake, Masternodes, Raiblocks/Blocklattice, etc), and I can't think of any design that uses a block chain or a DAG (or any other form of determining the longest chain of truth) which doesn't either centralize (factoring in society's ability to regulate the consistent partition) or diverge into inconsistent truths. Due to the CAP theorem it is fundamentally impossible for there to exist any block chain or consistent DAG design that won't centralize (even without regulation once you require scaling). Worse yet, it is impossible to attain any sort of end-to-end principled, decentralized scaling of transaction processing, because consistency is lost without centralization (even Proof-of-Work centralizes economically due to the Power Law distribution of capital).

The CAP theorem is fundamental. There will be no way to solve it. You all can spend the next 1000 years fooling yourself will all sorts of designs, but they will also end up either inconsistent or centralized or unable to scale. PERIOD. PERIOD.

I realized that Bitcoin and everything else so far is destined for failure. We are only mining each other here. We are not producing any fundamental breakthrough on the problem of decentralized electronic money. I do not like to work on things that I feel are misdirected and destined for failure in the end. I don't want to get rich by fooling other people (or fooling myself). All of you including the core Bitcoin developers are fooling themselves. I've been through all the designs. It is fundamental. There won't be any solution in any of the directions being pursued by any of the current and upcoming crypto projects. It is all delusional bullshit.

After all that, I decided the only way to get a breakthrough on electronic money is to admit the CAP theorem and decide which of the three, Consistency, Access, Partitioning to forsake in a design. Bitcoin can't tolerate any Partitioning, thus Access is and will be centrally controlled. Iota allows Partitioning and thus forsakes Consistency (watch it blow up).

Specifically Iota forsakes Consistency in a very chaotic way, where there can be multiple Partitions of truths and so no one will know which truth is valid. Or they will have to centralize to force a consistent truth.

I decided the only way forward for electronic money is to sacrifice Consistency thus allowing unlimited Partitions but in a way that maintains one truth without centralization by forsaking Bitcoin's irreversible transactions principle.

Thus (if I don't find another flaw besides the forsaking irreversibility principle) the real solution for electronic money is decentralizing chargebacks. Note that businesses cope quite well with chargebacks. They just alocate a certain % of their costs to chargeback costs. The key is for there to be a penalization mechanism so that chargebacks are not unbounded.

The gain is a bearer coin design, so unlimited transaction rate. And no one can prevent any one from spending their money.

There is a lot more details to cover, but I will go quiet and be working on this.

You're on the right track.

People are looking in the wrong places for a solution and I've said many times that CAP theorem is the killer of all current solutions (including BTC) and is the bane of all future ones...furthermore all POW based block chains are not even Byzantine tolerant, which makes them partition intolerant also, as an exotic 51% attack can change history and thus create unresolvable partitions...alas no one listens so I leave them to it.

Sacrificing consistency and allowing unlimited partitions indefinitely, yet trying to keep all partitions in line with a common truth without centralization will be a nightmare, if not impossible.

That doesn't mean you are off the mark though, you are simply making the mistake everyone has made so far and concentrating too much on only one aspect of CAP.  Look at it holistically, you can sacrifice all CAP components for a period of time to some degree and still keep consensus truth in the long term.  This thinking is what forms the basic foundation of theory for my channeled ledger design.

By splitting the whole truth (the ledger), into sub-truths (groups of channels and the channels themselves) you can have varying states of the full truth present in the network at any one time.  This is ok as the channeled nature of the ledger doesn't require that the whole truth ever be known by all actors, only the sub-truth that relates to that a specific channel of interest and the transactions within it.  Further more, transactions are 2 stage, so the spend is decoupled from the claim and they live in different channels from each other, most likely within a different group.

Transactional activity within the network only ever touches 1 channel and ONLY influences the state of that channel.  In block chain and to some degree tangle based designs, a block or a single transaction influences the entire state of the ledger/transactions, defines which transactions across the entire domain are legal and can make previously legal transactions now illegal.

What does this mean?  It means that a channeled ledger design can take liberties across all CAP components for a period of time and still be true for all actions because all channels are independent from each other.

For example, Alice makes a payment to Bob and this payment is made from channel 15 in group 1.   Bob's channel is 23 in group 257.   Bob's channel and its group can be completely inaccessible within the entire network for whatever reason and Alice's payment to him will still validate, channel 15 and group 1 remain as a valid truth regardless of the state of group 257 or Bob's channel.  Even with access to group 257 and the channels within it completely unavailable, Bob will be unaware of the transaction Alice just made and the state of his channel will be unchanged, thus the whole truth holds.

The same works in reverse, Bob can make payments to Alice, and it will validate, even though he is only able to access group 257.  His actions do not violate the truth of his channel or his group because it doesnt influence any channels or groups external to his.  

Therefore the network can be in a partitioned state for a period of time, with access limitations and consistency issues yet still be true as a whole.

Hopefully that makes sense Smiley

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
DumbFruit

Activity: 433
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 05:50:18 PM

So we need to stop "crunching numbers" (For proving energy consumption in order to stop double spending from occurring.) and instead "make energy" (In order to expend it in some way to stop double spending from occurring.)?

So we need to stop doing something so that we can keep doing it. Got it.

By their (dumb) fruits shall ye know them indeed...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: