June 17, 2024, 11:23:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is better
FCX - 6 (30%)
FNX - 14 (70%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn  (Read 77842 times)
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:06:25 AM

Tracing IP's, I'm intrigued! Also, doesn't theymos have the logs and by all means only theymos

Well it isnt mean bad for you, if ur right everybody can stfu about that ur a 14 yr old kid from india what scammed more people with darkcash and that coin from that other kid.
If it's true what everybody is thinking we can stop and u can close this topic and move to ur next coin, but remember, we will hunt you down if ur the same kid as on the other scam coins.

I hope you're not the same kid, i got the best for you.

Well, I will admire your skills for psychological manipulation, but next time, keep it real Wink

Tracing IP's, I'm intrigued! Also, doesn't theymos have the logs and by all means only theymos

Well it isnt mean bad for you, if ur right everybody can stfu about that ur a 14 yr old kid from india what scammed more people with darkcash and that coin from that other kid.
If it's true what everybody is thinking we can stop and u can close this topic and move to ur next coin, but remember, we will hunt you down if ur the same kid as on the other scam coins.

dude, you still didn't uploaded the diff file and the screenshot that proves that duckyeah forked your coin, anyway i have a warning for duckyeah because if doesn’t make the code complete there is the possibility that i will drop possible support for the coin.

p.s. there is still the scam accusation sub-forum to talk about all this chaos....

Can you give me the link, I want to see the fun

P.S.: Watchin' the Blacklist

i think that is not hard to find the scam accusation sub-forum and from there continue all those posts that doesn't really help the coin at the end (even if may be possible that will end how it happened with ambercoin and the one making all the scam accusations got the account deleted because can't provide screens of diffs)

SLievensDRKSLK

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 08:12:46 AM

dude, you still didn't uploaded the diff file and the screenshot that proves that duckyeah forked your coin, anyway i have a warning for duckyeah because if doesn’t make the code complete there is the possibility that i will drop possible support for the coin.

p.s. there is still the scam accusation sub-forum to talk about all this chaos....

What do you want screenshots of? You can look at my GitHub http://www.github.com/scdeveloper/darksilk-release-candidate and then look at forks. He is called lordofthecoin or something along those lines. The proof is there. Also I did provide the link to show the only difference between his code and mine. A name change and algo change. He also was that lazy and complacent that in the readme he has left release candidate, for testing purposes only and had the proof of existence hash for when I registered the darksilk code on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:20:40 AM

Guys, it is not the right place to discuss this matter.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 08:23:16 AM

I'm talking about Fantom, if the Fantom thread isn't the right place, where is?
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:28:14 AM

if you re read all my posts you will see that i'm pointing to the scam accusation sub-forum, i hope is the last time i ever write this because i'm getting even tired to see this kind of cat fight happening where on theory we are talking of the coin (you are talking about that he took your source and is getting money from it)

Sir_Astral

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:28:35 AM

I went to sleep around 12 hours ago and this guys is still shitposting here...
DuckYeah! (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:28:49 AM

Wait, how am I getting money?
Shkembe
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:29:54 AM

No, you're not talking about Fantom and this is my last warning, I will report your next cry here!
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:30:54 AM

I went to sleep around 12 hours ago and this guys is still shitposting here...

blame both duckyeah and SLievensDRKSLK that instead of making a different thread or through private messages for this thing are still talking here

Wait, how am I getting money?

well is because i supposed you put some of your coins in the exchanges that's why

No, you're not talking about Fantom and this is my last warning, I will report your next cry here!

i suggest you already reported he from the start because in the case of ambercoin this kind of fud was blocked less then 12 hours later the begin of it

nix_on

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 08:31:36 AM

As I see he copied your source. So what ?
But when silkcoin was started what source was copied from ?

P.S.
Takovering daying coin is a very good idea.You have as much "premine" as you want and nobody can prove/count it.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 09:03:58 AM

P.S.
Takovering daying coin is a very good idea.You have as much "premine" as you want and nobody can prove/count it.

No I'm accusing him of taking source and making hardly any changes and launching a coin. This isn't about money or making money from using the source.

Silkcoin and DarkSilk are two different coins. Also I forked DarkSilk from crave and have spent thousands of hours working so for someone to take the work, make no change, keep the same magic numbers and ports, give no creditation. Then yeah I will say something. Anyway I'm done here. I'm going back to the silkcoin thread and back to fixing my code in preparation for the prelaunch of DarkSilk as I'm thoroughly testing my software prior to release as it is unfinished.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:10:34 AM

P.S.

No I'm accusing him of taking source and making hardly any changes and launching a coin. This isn't about money or making money from using the source.

Silkcoin and DarkSilk are two different coins. Also I forked DarkSilk from crave and have spent thousands of hours working so for someone to take the work, make no change, keep the same magic numbers and ports, give no creditation. Then yeah I will say something. Anyway I'm done here. I'm going back to the silkcoin thread and back to fixing my code in preparation for the prelaunch of DarkSilk as I'm thoroughly testing my software prior to release as it is unfinished.

thanks for stopping posting on the thread, it was becoming a mess and anyway good luck with your coin hoping that this kind of fight will not move over the thread of your coin

Sir_Astral

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:12:38 AM

P.S.

You said you are done here few pages ago, and still posting here. Fix your code, work on your coin, but please do not shitpost here.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:14:54 AM

P.S.

You said you are done here few pages ago, and still posting here. Fix your code, work on your coin, but please do not shitpost here.

i think that maybe this time was deadly serious, i hope too that he drops the war hammer so this thread can go back to talk about fantom... anyway i will still keep an eye in case the price is good enough

Sir_Astral

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:18:31 AM

{
    "blocks" : 35287,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 0.00036332,
        "proof-of-stake" : 15148.49661400,
        "search-interval" : 0
    },
    "blockvalue" : 1000000000,
    "netmhashps" : 0.05201457,
    "netstakeweight" : 31484469602280.04296875,
    "errors" : "This is a pre-release test build - use at your own risk - do not use for mining or merchant applications",
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "stakeweight" : {
        "minimum" : 0,
        "maximum" : 0,
        "combined" : 0
    },
    "testnet" : false
}

Reward is 10 now.
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:21:17 AM

Wait for 5
Shkembe
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:27:22 AM

Wait for 5

BE isn't in the OP, please add it. And what's up with Yobit and C-Cex?
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:52:17 AM

Wait for 5

BE isn't in the OP, please add it. And what's up with Yobit and C-Cex?

Adding it, also C-CeX is still installing LibGMP
proctologic

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 01:27:35 PM

P.S.

Whats the problem? it clearly says its forked

LordOfTheCoin/fantom
forked from SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate

https://github.com/LordOfTheCoin/fantom

MbccompanyX

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:34:54 PM

P.S.

Whats the problem? it clearly says its forked

LordOfTheCoin/fantom
forked from SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate

https://github.com/LordOfTheCoin/fantom

Maybe his problem is that he forgot that making the code public somebody could fork it, but he actualy pointed the fact that the code isn't complete, for the rest is all just a scream because DuckYeah when forked the code didn't made tons of changes......

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: