May 21, 2024, 01:09:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is better
FCX - 6 (30%)
FNX - 14 (70%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn  (Read 77835 times)
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:16:36 PM

This coin started as a joke and will finish as a joke...soon! Smiley

I agree with that, and who knows how will be the last moment of trade of the coin, it could end in the hell of 1sat sell wall or who knows, maybe will became one of the coins which sometimes gets 0 trade volume because the price will be high

leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 08:17:49 PM

This coin can  explode in a few weeks  Cheesy
I already triple my Fantoms with trading.

Really? Any real clues apart from speculation? Smiley
DuckYeah! (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:49:54 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 04:03:17 AM by DuckYeah!

Tor, FantomText and IPoS is ready! Velvet 2.0 is remaining!

EDIT: Mining Page which support pools is also in the process
EDIT1: Algorithm has undergone testing, it is too hard on CPU's
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:51:21 AM

This coin started as a joke and will finish as a joke...soon! Smiley

Bow down thy shibe
Slava_K

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:58:29 AM

Its hard to find POW blocks now, POW two...

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:00:29 AM

░░░▒▓ ƒantom ▓▒░░░
BitCoinTalk Official ANNAnonymity 2.0Block ExplorerExchange

Code:

Code:
[center] ░░░▒▓ [size=15pt]ƒ[/size]antom ▓▒░░░ 
[size=8pt] ► [color=black][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219043.]BitCoinTalk Official ANN[/url] ❆ [b]Anonymity 2.0[/b] ❆ [url=http://fantom.blockpioneers.pw/]Block Explorer[/url] ❆ [url=https://c-cex.com/?lpm=btc&p=btc-fcx]Exchange[/url] ◄ [/color][/size]
[/center]

Support Fantom!
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:38:41 AM

I just filled coin request form on Poloniex, to add  FCX.
I suggest to everyone to do this  Smiley

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:23:00 AM

I just filled coin request form on Poloniex, to add  FCX.
I suggest to everyone to do this  Smiley

Done well before
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:26:49 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 10:44:13 AM by Shkembe

I just filled coin request form on Poloniex, to add  FCX.
I suggest to everyone to do this  Smiley

Done well before

Done! My goall was that this is the first true CPU coin since very long time. Second - adding to Polo will legitimate the coin, Polo is much better exchange than Trex, they investigate very carefuly any coin they have intention to add and there isn't much garbage!
fishbone

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:35:24 AM

coin request filled
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:48:09 AM

Done well before

How about coding the stuff you promise all the time instead of wasting time on exchange requests? Even if Fantom is listed right now on 10 exchanges, it is still the same coin with the same code you copied a couple weeks back. Price follows performance and the current price is a reflection of the performance / non-performance.

If you deliver the stuff you promise, I will be surprised if exchanges don't add the coin out of their own because of the demand that will be created. The logner you wait and there is no performance, the lower the price will go as lagging indicator.
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:22:14 AM

Done well before

How about coding the stuff you promise all the time instead of wasting time on exchange requests? Even if Fantom is listed right now on 10 exchanges, it is still the same coin with the same code you copied a couple weeks back. Price follows performance and the current price is a reflection of the performance / non-performance.

If you deliver the stuff you promise, I will be surprised if exchanges don't add the coin out of their own because of the demand that will be created.

I have already coded it and uploaded onto a seperate repo:
https://github.com/hypenics/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate (Yes, didn't rename)

FAQ:

- Why haven't I renamed/rebranded it to Fantom?
Ans: Because DarkSilk is still being developed and after full Transaction Coding is complete, shall I rebrand

- Does it work
Ans: it does - If you want you can try it now

- Have I removed the warning text
Ans: No, not yet

- Will it fork?
Ans: Absolutely, NOT
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:52:21 AM

Ans: Because DarkSilk is still being developed and after full Transaction Coding is complete, shall I rebrand

What do you mean with this? Does it mean you are waiting for the DarkSilk devs to finish their code and then you will copy that finished code and rebrand it to Fantom? Or do you mean with this that you are developing and finishing the code separate from the DarkSilk devs on your own fork but still under the DarkSilk name and when you have finished the coding you will rebrand to Fantom?
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:24:21 PM

What do you mean with this? Does it mean you are waiting for the DarkSilk devs to finish their code and then you will copy that finished code and rebrand it to Fantom? Or do you mean with this that you are developing and finishing the code separate from the DarkSilk devs on your own fork but still under the DarkSilk name and when you have finished the coding you will rebrand to Fantom?

I am still developing my code, for example. see the code yourself and you will see Tor Integeration and FantomText, two things which DarkSilk does not have, and I am still adding features.

Also, you will see MQW (Magi Quantum Wave) in main.cpp
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:29:21 PM

I am still developing my code, for example. see the code yourself and you will see Tor Integeration and FantomText, two things which DarkSilk does not have, and I am still adding features.

Ok, so for the main code you will wait for the DarkSilk devs to finish their code, but there are some new features you are working on in the current release candidate code. Once DarkSilk finishes their code as final you will take that code as the base and put back in the code you are currently developing in the release candidate code.

Is this understanding correct?
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:45:09 PM

Ok, so for the main code you will wait for the DarkSilk devs to finish their code, but there are some new features you are working on in the current release candidate code. Once DarkSilk finishes their code as final you will take that code as the base and put back in the code you are currently developing in the release candidate code.

Is this understanding correct?

Mostly*, but I can't wait forever, so whenever a good stable major commit takes place in the first week on a month, I imidiately download, rebrand, push changes to my *normal* repo and let people use that as the current version.

So, first week of December, one way or the other, the new version is gonna come

* - I will MERGE their changes, I can't just reinject my changes on every commit, that would be exhausting

Speaking of which, I might try to create another altcoin and that is for those WHO GOT SCAMMED, just like BARR but not an NXT Asset. Do you think it's a good idea I shuttle between two coins, and by all means - your PERSONAL opinion
quantumgravity

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:57:17 PM

Mostly*, but I can't wait forever, so whenever a good stable major commit takes place in the first week on a month, I imidiately download, rebrand, push changes to my *normal* repo and let people use that as the current version.

* - I will MERGE their changes, I can't just reinject my changes on every commit, that would be exhausting

Speaking of which, I might try to create another altcoin and that is for those WHO GOT SCAMMED, just like BARR but not an NXT Asset. Do you think it's a good idea I shuttle between two coins, and by all means - your PERSONAL opinion

I think you should focus on developing this coin. You are doing great work and I cannot wait until the new wallet comes out. Stay focused on Fantom. It is still just the beginning! Put more work into this coin and expand the community further. Maybe some Proof of Mining like Magi does? Or some other sort of marketing campaign like a sig campaign maybe?

DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:01:47 PM

I think you should focus on developing this coin. You are doing great work and I cannot wait until the new wallet comes out. Stay focused on Fantom. It is still just the beginning! Put more work into this coin and expand the community further. Maybe some Proof of Mining like Magi does? Or some other sort of marketing campaign like a sig campaign maybe?

It is, next is porting Sapiencie's Psudo-AI (That's right, right now - there is no such thing as true AI, at least for the general public) and Ring Sigs and lots' more....
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:22:07 PM

Here is a bootstrap.dat @ block 105225

Link to bootstrap.dat (23.7MB zipped)
Link to checksums
DuckYeah! (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:29:17 PM

Here is a bootstrap.dat @ block 105225

Link to bootstrap.dat (23.7MB zipped)
Link to checksums

Thank You So Much!
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: