June 16, 2024, 11:47:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is better
FCX - 6 (30%)
FNX - 14 (70%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn  (Read 77842 times)
joshafest

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:37:32 PM

people keep voting help fantom to get listed over bittrex.

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀█████
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
▐█▌ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███ ▐█▌
██ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀ ██
▐█▌ █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██ █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ██
▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█ ▐█▌
██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Your Anonymity Guaranteed
Your Assets Secured by TOR
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
quantumgravity

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 02:47:27 PM

Can you vote at bittrex? I sent them a few coin request and get boilerplate emails back every time.

Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:33:11 PM

Can you vote at bittrex? I sent them a few coin request and get boilerplate emails back every time.

There is no option to vote on Bittrex!
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:37:04 PM

This is to inform that to use Birthday Hash Collisions, the block has to be entirely restructured (a.k.a. When validating, invalidating the previous blocks thus holding the client useless to validate older blocks).

A Swap may be imminent, what is your say if a swap were to take place

Could be a lot of work for little gain. Pool operators can just make a miner and put up another pool. Then all that work is for nothing. I think one month of wallet mining is fine. Pools are the next evolution, then GPU miners, then ASICS. Well.. that depends on what this coin does. If it replaces DASH then yes those things will likely happen and its a good thing they they are happening...

Mining with FreeTrade's algo (Memory Coin) isn't going to be better its going to be worse. Only high end PCS with a lot of memory will get blocks.
quantumgravity

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 03:54:47 PM

This is to inform that to use Birthday Hash Collisions, the block has to be entirely restructured (a.k.a. When validating, invalidating the previous blocks thus holding the client useless to validate older blocks).

Could be a lot of work for little gain. Pool operators can just make a miner and put up another pool. Then all that work is for nothing. I think one month of wallet mining is fine. Pools are the next evolution, then GPU miners, then ASICS. Well.. that depends on what this coin does. If it replaces DASH then yes those things will likely happen and its a good thing they they are happening...

Mining with FreeTrade's algo (Memory Coin) isn't going to be better its going to be worse. Only high end PCS with a lot of memory will get blocks.

You're missing the point of a CPU mineable coin. This is a coin that should be able to be mined by a regular laptop. We don't want GPU miners hogging the hash and dumping and ASICs are ridiculously wasteful. Yes, bitcoin and litecoin are becoming very large contributes to global warming. CPU mineable algorithms are the future. It ensures decentralization by making solo mining, not only a possibility, but required. This is what Satoshi had originally envisioned.

joshafest

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:40:17 PM

wow fantom has greater community.
here, voting mean promoting..
if community promote coin in social networking then this will force exchangers to have a look and think.

comunity is aware and this is good sign.

keep it up guys.

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
joshafest

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:54:05 PM

yes! i respect your views...i will have a look and see what can happen?. if there is solution to this problem(high end pc s only geting mining reward) ..then discus with dev.
Well , it seem pos maybe solution. so ; we (the community) may request dev to increase pos reward in funtur. maybe.

▄███████████████▄
▄██▀ ▀██▄
▄▄██▀ ▀██▄▄
██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄ ██
██▌ ▀ ▀███▄▄▄█████▀ ▐██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▀███▄███▀
▀███▀
DeepOnion
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
| ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
▄██▄█▄██▀
▄██████▀
▄██████▀
▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
▀█████ ▄███████
████████████▀██
██▀███████▀ ██
██ ▀████▀ ██
██ ▀▀ ██
▀█████████████▀
DuckYeah! (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:56:08 PM

Well, then no BDay Hash Collisions, no swap, features coming the first week of Dec
MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:57:16 PM

You're missing the point of a CPU mineable coin. This is a coin that should be able to be mined by a regular laptop. We don't want GPU miners hogging the hash and dumping and ASICs are ridiculously wasteful. Yes, bitcoin and litecoin are becoming very large contributes to global warming. CPU mineable algorithms are the future. It ensures decentralization by making solo mining, not only a possibility, but required. This is what Satoshi had originally envisioned.

So instead of GPU miners and ASIC miners dumping we have CPU miners dumping. It doesn't matter what type of hash or how much you throw at a coin there is still the same amount of coins are produced.

The only reason this coin is still CPU mineable is because of its value. No other reason. If the value soars GPU miners will be made. If the algo changes GPU miners will be made, so long as constantly changing the algo doesn't crash the price. This is progress of a bitcoin fork. Its how all the coins that have attained any value have behaved so far. I don't expect this one to behave any differently.

I know what you guys are trying to attain here and I agree with it. I just don't think its possible. So instead of fighting it we should embrace it.
MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 05:58:39 PM

I just want to put this out there, this coin is still CPU mineable and you can still solo. I am doing it right now on two PCs and finding several blocks a day.
Bitdonator
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:25:01 PM

wow fantom has greater community.
here, voting mean promoting..
if community promote coin in social networking then this will force exchangers to have a look and think.

comunity is aware and this is good sign.

keep it up guys.

You are right. I will tweet every day to Bittrex and other
exchanges and ask about FNX listing.

I suggest everyone with twitter account to do this
Bitdonator
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:32:47 PM

Anybody hear about SteakCloud? http://steakcloud.com/

If ST support Fantom, price will raise every day.

You mine other coins with GPU and request
withdrawal in FNX. Steakcloud must buy Fantom everyday on
exchanges to pay users.
quantumgravity

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 01:02:07 AM

I just want to put this out there, this coin is still CPU mineable and you can still solo. I am doing it right now on two PCs and finding several blocks a day.

Yea, I am solo mining like 40-60 a day on a 2core laptop from 2008. CPU mining FTW.

Oh and the price right now does not mean anything. Let the profit driven miners and impatient traders keep dumping their coins to me so i can stake an hodl. I have faith in DuckYeah!. Like he said we will see in December and I'm sure we will all be pleased.

quantumgravity

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 01:30:20 AM

So instead of GPU miners and ASIC miners dumping we have CPU miners dumping. It doesn't matter what type of hash or how much you throw at a coin there is still the same amount of coins are produced.

The only reason this coin is still CPU mineable is because of its value. No other reason. If the value soars GPU miners will be made. If the algo changes GPU miners will be made, so long as constantly changing the algo doesn't crash the price. This is progress of a bitcoin fork. Its how all the coins that have attained any value have behaved so far. I don't expect this one to behave any differently.

I know what you guys are trying to attain here and I agree with it. I just don't think its possible. So instead of fighting it we should embrace it.

It is about making it accessible to the average person with an average modern CPU to be able to create their own coin. Most people do not have high end GPUs and certainly not ASICs. The more immediate and glaring problem is that of energy consumption. If this is to be the model we base our future monetary policy on (PoW, PoS, etc.), then energy efficiency should be of utmost concern. Bitcoin and Litecoin ASIC miners are costing the environment much more than they are even worth, but then again this goes to the ever-present problem of our profit driven addiction to fossil fuel electricity generation. If an ASIC came with a solar panel instead of a PSU, then I'd be all for it. But they are wasteful and will ultimately be replaced.

The term is GPU/ASIC-resistant, not proof. The job of the currency developers is to stay one step ahead of technology that uses energy inefficiently to produce cryptocurrencies. I liken it to the battle between counterfeiters and currency minters/printers. It is a never ending struggle of innovation and technological improvement. And I think that is what Fantom and the Velvet algorithm is all about. That is why I support this coin.

primera

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 01:47:22 PM

Black Friday Price https://c-cex.com/?p=fcx-btc    Grin
DuckYeah! (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:09:49 PM

The next release will be shifting decimal digits by 2 therefore making the coin scarce.

So, 100000 FNX becomes 1000 FNX So 1,000,000 becometh 10,000
g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:19:52 PM

The next release will be shifting decimal digits by 2 therefore making the coin scarce.

Can you elaborate on this one? I mean what are the advantages of such a move? I can see nothing but complications.
Bitdonator
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:50:43 PM

Can you elaborate on this one? I mean what are the advantages of such a move? I can see nothing but complications.

dont cut decimals, or make new coin to swap or something similar....
G3rszpi is right, it will just cause more complications and nothing good.

Fantom is young coin and he need time to grow...
bitl0ck

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:06:32 PM

I propose a logo contest, to be honest I do support this coin but I dont like the logo.

Here's what i did for fun.

MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 03:28:33 PM

I propose a logo contest, to be honest I do support this coin but I dont like the logo.

Here's what i did for fun.

Best logo winner in 1985...

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: