Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS STILL FAMOUS  (Read 18847 times)
saharsh89

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:41:07 PM

Don't think so. There is a lot to do. Bitcoin is fairly popular but larger population is still resistant to adopting it.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

Don't think so. There is a lot to do. Bitcoin is fairly popular but larger population is still resistant to adopting it.

It isn't that easy for simple people to use Bitcoin, simple and easy to understand tutorials are required to avoid losing your money. I mean tutorials that should be largely distributed to the mass.
Today, for the first time i heard in the radio, people talking about Bitcoin and trying to explain its concept and the most used terms (mining, Blockchain, cryptocurrencies...).

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:06:30 PM

Ofcourse there is a steep fall that has been noticed by every bitcoiner but it is the king and will be the king forever. I wish I were there when the price was on hike and its avlue was almost 0.0001 USD.

2 months after this post bitcoin is rising high . so it speaks a lot . we don't need to answer this anymore because as we all know bitcoin is the number 1 cryptocurrency and it will continue to be like that . so it is famous and more and more people are joining bitcoinas of todays. it became more famous when the price rise to its peak .
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:42:00 PM

Bitcoin is only famous for people who keep up with technology. In my area, bitcoin is still foreign to people's ears, but the more people come to realize the benefits of bitcoin so great. That's good for development, because bitcoin can replace the role of regular currency.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
SHUNNO

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:25:30 PM

Bitcoin is yet adeptly known yes because bitcoin is active for everyone and it is model of system the economic system of  the sophisticated thus bitcoin famous now  yes not it will be beyond famous from now.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:29:35 PM

The future of currency is bitcoin, the famous currency of all time:) Bitcoin is a like a rockstar in the concert and the fans/everybody is banging their heads when they see the price goes up.
The purpose of bitcoin is not to become a currency for the daily use. You can compare Bitcoin more to gold than dollar, euro or yen. Most of the persons who invest in bitcoin now do not even know how bitcoin works, it just because they see it at the TV or whatever

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
PhyllishMartinezmy

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:36:30 PM

This post is very profound. From the experience of the past, it may be time for us to pay attention to the risks. In just two years, the price of bitcoin is really too high.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:43:47 PM

The future of currency is bitcoin, the famous currency of all time:) Bitcoin is a like a rockstar in the concert and the fans/everybody is banging their heads when they see the price goes up.
The purpose of bitcoin is not to become a currency for the daily use. You can compare Bitcoin more to gold than dollar, euro or yen. Most of the persons who invest in bitcoin now do not even know how bitcoin works, it just because they see it at the TV or whatever
Exact Bitcoin are not been made for everyday uses for but it was been made for like for what you have told for so for me for some people that are knowing this kind of currency may they first learned for here is how does it may work and also for where it can be do first a study about bitcoin.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:44:41 PM

Bitcoin is very famous now. Day in and day out, people ask me how they can start to invest on Bitcoin because they have the rise in its value. I believe Bitcoin is here to stay and will be forever.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:58:44 PM

The first ever cryptocurrency.. WAS,STILL AND FOREVER be famous.
Yes it is STILL AND FOREVER because it is first ever digital currency and so many people help by bitcoin. Bitcoin helps to earn in high profit, many people now want to join in bitcoin because they know now the benefits in joining in bitcoin. In bitcoin your future become successful . Thats why BITCOIN  was famous now.
moli1

Merit: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:07:11 PM

This week bitcoin surpassed $19,000 on global exchanges, with the exception of one continent – Africa.
Customers of the world’s second largest and second most populous continent were already paying that much per coin back in November.
Prices at Africa’s Golix.com exchange have been 40% higher than the rest of the word for months.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:00:32 PM

Lol. "Bitcoin is still famous" isn't the right statement. The correct one would be to say "bitcoin has become more famous and is continuously becoming even more famous"  and this is happening with every passing day. Bitcoin is just becoming brighter and brighter and harder to follow by other altcoins out there. And this is something unexpectedly expected.

I will surely be buying a lot of popcorn because we still haven't reached  ¼ of the whole movie. So stay tuned guys. This is gonna be a great show.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:25:22 PM

During from past two years when bitcoin stepped in,Every body takes it lightly but i personally dont know that how it get so high on USD then how it conquered the transactions of banking,there was also a time when 1 BTC was = to 1100$ which also led myself toward this entity crazily,Bitcoin was like catastrophe in transaction sector or what can i say it a 'Currency sector' then we see also a big drop in the price of Bitcoin from 1100$ to 300$ .It boomed suddenly ,Every body head was down thinking that they had lost something because some peoples had transferred there currency in bitcoins because of Current Good situation also and of the value of the 1100.
Still today those people aren't in a big loss because bitcoin is much more valuable still today ,i know it is not much then before it was used to,but i have to admit it that with that big fall ,
btc is still famous
BTC

That's true until now  bitcoins is still famous,especially that its value runs through now approximatelly 1btc to $10000  in the market exchange,its so huge  asset,that even in 1bitcoin can make you become a millionare.bitcoins is famous in this new era now  of digital currency, until now community all over the world aiming to have bitcoin part of there life and even a little bitcoin in our wallet its give means a lot to us,to provide our daily needs,thats why bitcoin is famous until the next generation.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:08:15 PM

Media coverage, the huge jump in 2017, optimistic outlooks on the future, it all adds up and rightfully so. I would personally like to see bitcoin or cryptocurrencies being used on daily basis internationally, it would be certainly interesting to see. Not to mention the lucrative options that bitcoin offers, people are attracted to anything that's worth something/has a value.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:42:42 PM

Social media is a great weapon to make bitcoin more famous. including facebook and twitter.
any news about bitcoin development can be easily accessed. I'm sure this has not reached its peak.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:44:57 PM

Bitcoin is the mainstream of the crypto world already and so this time in any news and and the internet as well. This digital currency is a star and always be the topic of people everyday as far as technological advancement is concerned.

moli1

Merit: 118

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:00:03 AM

Interesting:
Divorce is Messy – Especially When You Own Bitcoin.
It ain’t easy owning bitcoin. Back in the day, you could own 50 BTC and nobody cared. But now that the digital currency is actually worth something, everyone wants a piece. Thieves, friends who didn’t listen, the taxman, and, when your marriage breaks down, your spouse. The blockchain might be immutable, but love isn’t. What happens to your bitcoin when you break up?
Mumen Rider

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:06:49 AM

Bitcoin will always be famous on the crypto world because not only it's value but because it is the first and the number 1 crypto in the world. No other else stand a chance to beat bitcoin, well thats all i can think of now. Who knows in the far far future.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:00:31 AM

Bitcoin is on top already of all the cryptocurrencies  and that what makes it famous. It's the main stream of the main event. Bitcoin started it all. All people who loves cryptocurrencies will never forget where all that started. Even if Bitcoin will be gone the will still remember it because that's the bases of all. So now it become more famous because of it's value. The more the people love and talked about it the more it spread the news. That makes him more famous and will be more famous in the future if it will break its own record price.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:56:46 AM

bitcoin is popular because it raises the value. It lasts for a couple of years and continues to be so high that so many are attracting bitcoin. bitcoin is a big crypto currency and number one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: