Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 [610] 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 3389 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877045 times)
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:17:59 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 04:07:52 PM by BlackMambaPH

Who will win in Nba?

Golden State@1.50
Cleveland@4.50
San Antonio@9.00
Boston@20.00
Houston@20.00
Toronto@35.00
Washington@35.00
Utah Jazz@60.00

Golden State is always the big favorite.
Boston after risking being eliminated in the first round can reach the final of the conference and undermine Cleveland.

Where did you get this 2nd Round NBA Playoffs odds, so that I can place some bets in Utah Jazz. Utah Jazz already surpassed the game 7 against Los Angeles Clippers with a home court advantage and that game gave me a trust to Utah Jazz can make NBA Finals.

I still believe Boston Celtics can make NBA Eastern Conference Finals but not NBA Finals.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:29:29 PM

Who will win in Nba?

Golden State@1.50
Cleveland@4.50
San Antonio@9.00
Boston@20.00
Houston@20.00
Toronto@35.00
Washington@35.00
Utah Jazz@60.00

Golden State is always the big favorite.
Boston after risking being eliminated in the first round can reach the final of the conference and undermine Cleveland.

Where did you get this 2nd Round NBA Playoffs odds? So that I can place some bets in Utah Jazz. Utah Jazz already surpassed the game 7 against Los Angeles Clippers with a home court advantage and that game gave me a trust to Utah Jazz can make NBA Finals.

I still believe Boston Celtics can make NBA Eastern Conference Finals but not NBA Finals.

Yeah your right Utah Jazz make me become one of them on what i see in their last game. LA Clippers homecourt and its a big advantage for clippers and as what i see Utah Jazz make their best just to be enterred in 2nd Round of NBA Playoffs. Well but i love😍 more Boston
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:05:01 PM

Utah Jazz Vs LA Clippers

I am going for Jazz +3.5. Clippers is back at home for Game 7 after winning in Utah for Game 6. The matchup between both teams is unpredictable after having seen 4 away wins and 2 home wins in this playoff.
Home advantage does not mean anything now. I am sticking with the trend and will go for a Jazz away win in Game 7.

Right I agree with you this gonna be a good game between this two teams but I will go again for clippers this time..
It's a good time for the Clippers and the Jazz but the Jazz were able to eliminate the Clippers at home, the sharps win because public was all over the clippers. I miss the moneyline because I was not too confident with my bet, Jazz has really improved this year and they will be facing the warriors now.

Congratulations to Utah Jazz for beating Los Angeles Clippers and of course props to the Clippers, they just need to try their luck out next time. But their bracket mate for this time is with Golden State Warriors is going to be hard now. I know this feeling, Jazz will be the under for this game but still we don't know what will happen.
Jazz are a tough opponent due to their disrupting defense, it will be a better fight we can see compared to the first round match up of Warriors against the Blazers. Warriors has a lot of shooters and a good defensive team as well but it's playoffs and adjustment do matters, let's see if Jazz can still excel in a tougher round.

This is going to be a tough match now for Jazz, LAC is playing differently with Golden State Warriors and they had hard time and was able to make it up to 7 rounds. GSW surely got a lot of shooters and that will be an headache for the whole Jazz. I hope they can come up with it and they can make it up to the finals.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:56:15 PM

Toronto Raptors @ Cleveland Cavaliers => under 208.5

Houston Rockets @ San Antonio Spurs => under 213.5
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:28:30 PM

Today should be an easy win for Boston, they play at home and have a better squad

Also probably Clippers will win, since they defeated Utah on the road, but any of them will get 4-0ed by the Warriors, so doesn't matter
Expect the unexpected, everyone thought that Jazz will end the game in 6 because griffin is out but it does not happen. I've a lot of surprises in the playoffs but it's not over yet, when we think it is going to be the Clippers to win at home and the Celtics to take the first lead the other outcome could also be possible.

What is unexpected was the 4 straight win by the boston. Everyone thought boston's gonna go down with that 0-2 deficit. I think the bulls chocked this series with unexpected rooster issues. Rondo did not play, wade cameout short. I.T. came up strong during game. Well done.

It was disappointing 3point tie game but i do hope jazz would would win the series. They defeated the warriors so they have good chance to make a good series against them.

I agree and i would've wagered that the bulls would win it in 6 to boot the celtics out. Isaiah really showed a lot of heart and proved that the celtics deserved the top spot in the east and that he belong to the top pg's discussion.
Same here. I was watching the game yesterday and thought they lost the game last night because they  were struggling late on. But it looks like they won the game. With 7 wins in a row is no small feat. So they should have a chip on their shoulders going into the next match at going for that magical 8th straight win for the irish faithful! Grin
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:39:03 AM

wow what's happening with spurs they are playing in front of their fans and this is already the second round houston really dominating them, i know its still early to make assumption but the leads is really huge 18points in the half, hope to see my good spurs to comeback and show some good fight.
Wandika

Activity: 508

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:42:12 AM

Houston Rockets @ San Antonio Spurs => under 213.5

Both teams has a high percentage in terms of field goal and houston rockets is not a defensive team compared to San antonio Spurs so basically, The total points for these game will exceed 213 pts in total considering that this is just a first game and they are not both defensive. I predict that this game will be an exchange of 3's.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:14:33 AM

wow what's happening with spurs they are playing in front of their fans and this is already the second round houston really dominating them, i know its still early to make assumption but the leads is really huge 18points in the half, hope to see my good spurs to comeback and show some good fight.
Well its still the first game of the 2nd round of the series, every play or strategy change. Looking at it even James Harden is not focus on scoring too much rather he is acting like a very good Point Guard with 12 Assist in the 3rd Qtr which is not yet even finish.  Trevor Ariza and Clint Capela  are showing there contributions as well to the team. The Spurs on the other hand their star Kawhi Leonard seems to be a little off on his game tonight, but this is one of the good match-up to see in the Western Conference it might be a long series for these two.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:10:22 AM

Well its still the first game of the 2nd round of the series, every play or strategy change. Looking at it even James Harden is not focus on scoring too much rather he is acting like a very good Point Guard with 12 Assist in the 3rd Qtr which is not yet even finish.  Trevor Ariza and Clint Capela  are showing there contributions as well to the team. The Spurs on the other hand their star Kawhi Leonard seems to be a little off on his game tonight, but this is one of the good match-up to see in the Western Conference it might be a long series for these two.
This is the good time to back the spurs in the game 2, I will not believe they will lose 2 straight at home, they are not celtics IMO. Rockets has a good game and they dominated the Spurs but we know how good Pop is, it is surely be a big adjustment in game 2 so I will do all in for Spurs ML.

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:09:32 AM

This is the good time to back the spurs in the game 2, I will not believe they will lose 2 straight at home, they are not celtics IMO. Rockets has a good game and they dominated the Spurs but we know how good Pop is, it is surely be a big adjustment in game 2 so I will do all in for Spurs ML.
Yes Coach Gregg Popovich will make a new strategy on game 2 will all know spurs has many strategic plan and they will take down Houston Rockets maybe until game 7. Spurs must not underestimate Houston Rockets in all game they must concentrate on they're game. GO GO GO SPURS!!!
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:13:55 AM

Yes Coach Gregg Popovich will make a new strategy on game 2 will all know spurs has many strategic plan and they will take down Houston Rockets maybe until game 7. Spurs must not underestimate Houston Rockets in all game they must concentrate on they're game. GO GO GO SPURS!!!
seeing aldridge not very productive today might possible for more adjustment coming game 2 as spurs will try to win back and tie the series
just amazed me how harden really grow up allowing his talent being use and make more assist rather than doing more points.
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:28:28 AM

Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards , i will bet for Boston Celtics to win .
Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz , i will bet for Golden State Warriors to win .
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:32:47 AM

seeing aldridge not very productive today might possible for more adjustment coming game 2 as spurs will try to win back and tie the series
just amazed me how harden really grow up allowing his talent being use and make more assist rather than doing more points.
LaMarcus Aldridge might find himself traded next season if things don’t work out this playoffs. The perfect fit with the Spurs has just not been there from the start, as evidenced in the drop in his play. Maybe he is better off elsewhere where he can be a good match for the team. Also, he is not getting any younger and seems past his prime already.
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 10:36:36 AM

Cleveland Cavaliers 116 - 105 Toronto Raptors
San Antonio Spurs 99 - 126 Houston Rockets

Boston Celtics 03:00 Washington Wizards
Golden State Warriors 05:30 Utah Jazz
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

Many got surprised that Houston Rockets able to defeat the San Antonio at their own homecourt during Game 1 of the Western Conference Semis. Just want to say that Houston is not an average team that others think.

They are one of the toughest team in the West and I see that the game is equally fair, I mean no dominant or being a weaker one for both of them. Plus this is just a Game 1 and expect that we can see more of the surprising events this semis.
GalaWan

Activity: 700
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:16:10 PM

The Houston Rockets have won a good win and are fighting very well as a team. It was a big blow for Spurs in the first game. The second game needs to be better prepared.

Toronto will not know what to do with a surprise team. But I think Clevland will finish this series comfortably.

ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:27:09 PM

New poll question: Houston - San Antonio?
Last night San Antonio lost home court advantage, they played one of the worst play-off games in a very long time. What do you think about this serie? Do Houston really has a chance?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:27:13 PM

Many got surprised that Houston Rockets able to defeat the San Antonio at their own homecourt during Game 1 of the Western Conference Semis. Just want to say that Houston is not an average team that others think.

They are one of the toughest team in the West and I see that the game is equally fair, I mean no dominant or being a weaker one for both of them. Plus this is just a Game 1 and expect that we can see more of the surprising events this semis.
yeah right as we knew how tough spurs was in their own court but possibly houston make a good adjustment knowing that they are playing against the former league champion players and coaches really adjust its really fun watching them compete expect more coming this game 2.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:29:51 PM

Fantastic victory for Houston against San Antonio with a gap of 29 points (maximum 39 points!).
Pretty perfect match for Houston which won mostly thanks to the 22 shots of 3 points scored-
San Antonio must absolutely win the next game if he wants to pass the round.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 01:31:32 PM

New poll question: Houston - San Antonio?
Last night San Antonio lost home court advantage, they played one of the worst play-off games in a very long time. What do you think about this serie? Do Houston really has a chance?

It's not all about the home court advantage though it can be a factor but for me, it's all about on how did Houston Rockets played well. It seems that there are people that are underestimating the team. And if you will watch and look for their best plays, you will definitely like on how Rockets are playing well this series.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 [610] 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 3389 »
  Print  

Jump to: