News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 3402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878834 times)
West man

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:25:19 AM

Golden state for the win tonight.
I can't wait for this one to start as it has been along wait coming.
Lets go for the win this time boys with out any drama this time  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
██████████
█████▄█████
█████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BetcoinRakeback.com
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
██████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████
█████████
█████▀█████
█████████
███████████
████▄█▄████
███████████
████▄█▄████
█████████
████████
███████████
███████████
███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/tr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:25:50 AM

Warriors are going to win the title tonight!!! Back to back champions!

WArriors dont really need draymond since theyre at home and have Igoudala
They have home advantage but you'd be a fool to think they don't need Draymond! He was putting up BIG SCORES at home. He was on fire!!! Good luck to all teams and bettors involved.
Klay Thompson is a big factor tonight if the warriors will win, I just can't convince myself yet that the warriors will win because the cavaliers are still sticking with them. In this type of scoring the cavaliers has a better chance. FYI, I put my money in 1st half cavaliers ML.
me I use my brain get the +3.5 first half for cavs, then ill put that all to +7 for cavs again let see how cavs continue their quest as seeing LeBron playing like this I know he will do his best to survive this crowd. good luck guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:34:30 AM

They have home advantage but you'd be a fool to think they don't need Draymond! He was putting up BIG SCORES at home. He was on fire!!! Good luck to all teams and bettors involved.
Klay Thompson is a big factor tonight if the warriors will win, I just can't convince myself yet that the warriors will win because the cavaliers are still sticking with them. In this type of scoring the cavaliers has a better chance. FYI, I put my money in 1st half cavaliers ML.
me I use my brain get the +3.5 first half for cavs, then ill put that all to +7 for cavs again let see how cavs continue their quest as seeing LeBron playing like this I know he will do his best to survive this crowd. good luck guys.
Damn I got push in the 1st half, not lucky enough to win, I thought the cavaliers will come out strong in the first half. Anyway there is still 2nd half and I will still take the moneyline surely there will be no push, it is just a win or lose.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:39:29 AM

Damn I got push in the 1st half, not lucky enough to win, I thought the cavaliers will come out strong in the first half. Anyway there is still 2nd half and I will still take the moneyline surely there will be no push, it is just a win or lose.

That was an unlucky first half push. Lebron took a 3 out of the timeout. If he had driven the basket he most likely would have made a layup or been fouled and made a free throw or two and given the Cavs the lead for halftime.

It's going to be an intense second half! If Warriors win (which I think they will) it will be by more than 7 points  Tongue Should be a good one
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:47:43 AM

Another lost for gsw,,bogut got injured ,no more inside defense and lebron can go inside easily.
Splash brothers must control the game.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:48:55 AM

That was an unlucky first half push. Lebron took a 3 out of the timeout. If he had driven the basket he most likely would have made a layup or been fouled and made a free throw or two and given the Cavs the lead for halftime.

It's going to be an intense second half! If Warriors win (which I think they will) it will be by more than 7 points  Tongue Should be a good one

I still can't understand why Lebron keeps on pushing for outside shots on clutch time when his biggest advantage is his power and his drive to the basket. If he just stick to it, he will get more points and draw more fouls. He is not a consistent perimeter shooter yet he always goes there on clutch.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:55:28 AM

It's going to be an intense second half! If Warriors win (which I think they will) it will be by more than 7 points  Tongue Should be a good one

I still can't understand why Lebron keeps on pushing for outside shots on clutch time when his biggest advantage is his power and his drive to the basket. If he just stick to it, he will get more points and draw more fouls. He is not a consistent perimeter shooter yet he always goes there on clutch.
Lebron should drive inside and take advantage of the absence of green, if he miss then love and thompson will be their to rebound. This is the most important game of their lives so he should take this seriously to keep his legacy.
yhansky

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:05:35 AM

Gsw is in trouble right now, even curry cant score outside.
I smell a game 6 favor of cavs..if bogut can go back there will be a chance gsw will come back at the game.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:08:00 AM

I smell a game 6 favor of cavs..if bogut can go back there will be a chance gsw will come back at the game.
You are right, the cavaliers will win in this game and will push to game 7. Game 6 will still be the cavaliers if they win and even if green is playing. Looking forward already for game 6. Congratulations in advance cavaliers backers.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:11:05 AM

They are really in big trouble since draymond green is suspended and bogut is injured and they lose The defensive man on their team and that is totally big danger for gsw to lose in game 5 since cavs now are eating the gsw in defense category and seems cavs will take this win since there opponent now is lacking a big contributor in defensive stops.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:13:11 AM

A comeback is almost impossible at this moment, GSW is behind by 9 points right now, even with Curry and Thompson. Looks like Cleveland learned how to deal with Golden State
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:14:28 AM

They are really in big trouble since draymond green is suspended and bogut is injured and they lose The defensive man on their team and that is totally big danger for gsw to lose in game 5 since cavs now are eating the gsw in defense category and seems cavs will take this win since there opponent now is lacking a big contributor in defensive stops.

Very true, GSW has no interior defensive presence without their big men Bogut and Green. Cavaliers are going to win tonight and force a Game 6. Draymond Green is going to comeback with a vengeance and Warriors will close out the series in Cleveland.  Cheesy

A comeback is almost impossible at this moment, GSW is behind by 9 points right now, even with Curry and Thompson. Looks like Cleveland learned how to deal with Golden State

With Warriors, no deficit is safe. They can always comeback.
pearl11

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:14:51 AM

Nice tactic coming from coach steve kerr ,fouling thompson whos struggling in free throws.
Even thompson is not holding the ball they  want him to make free throws.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:16:12 AM

You are right, the cavaliers will win in this game and will push to game 7. Game 6 will still be the cavaliers if they win and even if green is playing. Looking forward already for game 6. Congratulations in advance cavaliers backers.

Still a quarter left and cavs is up only by 9. If steph gets hot on the next quarter, it will trouble for the cavs. Lebron guarding Curry is a good move, curry cannot make good shots. Great third quarter offense by CAVS, if they keep it up, a game 6 is ensured. Good luck CAVS for the next quarter.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 807

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 03:18:00 AM

Its so early to predict men the 4th quarter is ongoing and anything can happen in hardcourt the gsw roosters still are good shape  interms defense and offense category thats why theirs no doubt they can still win this game even though bogut is injured and green is suspended,they will surely make extra hardworks and adjustment since they lost their big mens in this game and surely curry will hit those 3s in 4th quarter

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:19:45 AM

looking good for my bet still in the safe side just wish steph won't hurt those three and give it up to cavs as early as 5 minutes
still looking good for us mate LeBron showing the kings move so i'm convinced they will win this we still have the heart guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:32:03 AM

And that's the dagger, game 6 will be back to Cleveland and the Warriors will get another chance to clinch the title, it will be difficult without Bogut though. So far Irving and LeBron have showed what Cavs fans wanted to see all along in this series.  Cavaliers lead Warriors, 102-92.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:33:48 AM

looking good for my bet still in the safe side just wish steph won't hurt those three and give it up to cavs as early as 5 minutes
still looking good for us mate LeBron showing the kings move so i'm convinced they will win this we still have the heart guys.
Yeah! Cavaliers is looking good but we should not be confident enough as we know the capability of the warriors to run the game and rain many 3s.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:38:23 AM

Yeah! Cavaliers is looking good but we should not be confident enough as we know the capability of the warriors to run the game and rain many 3s.
we are still alive kabayan, irving unstoppable today while lebron is showing leadership and ownership of this game
only 5 minutes away i'm hoping that kerr give it up already so we can win tonight and play again the next day
ill put everything if we win this mate.
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:47:37 AM

The Cavs have opened up a 16-point lead with 3:22 left, and some Warriors fans have started to make their way out of Oracle Arena. Funny how LeBron slowly but surely made the crowd quit booing him by making play after play after play. CAVS FOR THE WIN!
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 3402 »
  Print  

Jump to: