News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 [845] 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 ... 3427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 881195 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:15:10 PM

The Boston celtics are amazing!

In the absence of Owen and hayward can play such a game!

The Cleveland cavaliers need to think hard about their tactics! Le bran James was clearly not ready!
Though I am a Cavaliers fans I think the Celtics were simply amazing and am thinking that they will be emerging as the conference champions if The Cavaliers don’t up their game in the second game.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

The Boston celtics are amazing!

In the absence of Owen and hayward can play such a game!

The Cleveland cavaliers need to think hard about their tactics! Le bran James was clearly not ready!
Though I am a Cavaliers fans I think the Celtics were simply amazing and am thinking that they will be emerging as the conference champions if The Cavaliers don’t up their game in the second game.
The Celtics have a very high probability of winning this series because for one, they had the home court advantages and their team although young but they got a lot of confidence right now and they play as if they got nothing to lose because they already lose their two superstars in Kyre Irving and Hayward.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1666

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

LeBron is on the mission again this year, and for you guys who thinks Celtics can overcome the Cavs, well sorry to say but the chances are very low without their 2 superstars. Experience has a higher winning percentage. Remember what happened with the OKC in the 2012 NBA finals? That team was stacked with young talents, but they lost because they dont have experienced the pressure and atmosphere in a playoff championship game.
It wouldve been a good competetive match up if both teams have a healthy roster.
I agree that the Cavaliers had a big advantage over the Celtics on paper but let us remember that the Sixers are pretty much dominating the Celtics on paper also and it did not translate into the game. The Celts dominated the Sixers and this might also happen to the Cavaliers if they will be overconfident that they will win over the Celtics.
With Kyrie Irving missing from the lineup I just think that it’s enough for the Cavaliers to get the victory just because of one Lebron James alone who has been in great form and have proven  many of his critics wrong.
Even though it is only game one but i think it is a good sign for the Celtics and also a confidence booster for the that they can beat the Cavaliers in this series.

Yes its going to be a confident booster for the young Boston Celtics. You will notice that they have that confidence, Tatum shooting over James for a 3's. Kudos to the Celtics team for dominating the Cavs and totally shutting not just Lebron, but the second squad as well. Its now time for Lebron and dig deeper again and show another aces up on his sleeves.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

LeBron is on the mission again this year, and for you guys who thinks Celtics can overcome the Cavs, well sorry to say but the chances are very low without their 2 superstars. Experience has a higher winning percentage. Remember what happened with the OKC in the 2012 NBA finals? That team was stacked with young talents, but they lost because they dont have experienced the pressure and atmosphere in a playoff championship game.
It wouldve been a good competetive match up if both teams have a healthy roster.
I agree that the Cavaliers had a big advantage over the Celtics on paper but let us remember that the Sixers are pretty much dominating the Celtics on paper also and it did not translate into the game. The Celts dominated the Sixers and this might also happen to the Cavaliers if they will be overconfident that they will win over the Celtics.
With Kyrie Irving missing from the lineup I just think that it’s enough for the Cavaliers to get the victory just because of one Lebron James alone who has been in great form and have proven  many of his critics wrong.
Even though it is only game one but i think it is a good sign for the Celtics and also a confidence booster for the that they can beat the Cavaliers in this series.

Yes its going to be a confident booster for the young Boston Celtics. You will notice that they have that confidence, Tatum shooting over James for a 3's. Kudos to the Celtics team for dominating the Cavs and totally shutting not just Lebron, but the second squad as well. Its now time for Lebron and dig deeper again and show another aces up on his sleeves.

Lebron just couldn't produce any momentum and it was frustrating him to his wits end.
I watched the second half and he just threw the ball to Baynes when he was trying to pass the ball out to someone under the basket to score.

I think this was the worst playoffs performance he ever had in his entire career. Embarrassed
He did make more shots than the other Cavs if that makes him feel better going into game two on Tuesday. Roll Eyes
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

Lebron just couldn't produce any momentum and it was frustrating him to his wits end.
I watched the second half and he just threw the ball to Baynes when he was trying to pass the ball out to someone under the basket to score.

I think this was the worst playoffs performance he ever had in his entire career. Embarrassed
He did make more shots than the other Cavs if that makes him feel better going into game two on Tuesday. Roll Eyes
That was definitely a Celtics game with an advantage of the home court also. I agree that it's one of the worst play performance but it's just one out of all the games that he will play. Probably he can redeem himself, and surely he will.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

A lot of Cavaliers fan are being proud of what can Lebron James do to carry the team but I think they did not include the fact that Celtics plays as a team and not a team that let someone do the winning. Cavaliers might have another strategy after this game and I think it will be very hard to do that. Boston Celtics may win the Eastern Conference Finals, well, how about the Western? Who's you're bet?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Xmjx

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

A lot of Cavaliers fan are being proud of what can Lebron James do to carry the team but I think they did not include the fact that Celtics plays as a team and not a team that let someone do the winning. Cavaliers might have another strategy after this game and I think it will be very hard to do that. Boston Celtics may win the Eastern Conference Finals, well, how about the Western? Who's you're bet?

About the western division my bet is golden state warriors, because they have a straight winning title. and the coaching is very nice. Mr. Kerr have a ability to work a game plan, and the strategy. I hope the team can rise again.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

About the western division my bet is golden state warriors, because they have a straight winning title. and the coaching is very nice. Mr. Kerr have a ability to work a game plan, and the strategy. I hope the team can rise again.

Ha ha. All of them has the ability to work a game plan and a strategy probably in the Golden State Warriors, they executed perfectly and they have a lot of good players in their arsenal. A lot can still happen this semi finals. Hopefully it could be a great series.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

Probably is. Total disappointed. Many Cavs fans didn't expect this kind of performance from Lebron. But its just one game and I'm sure that they will be back. They have to review the tapes and see how the Celtics team really clamp them down. Or maybe this is one of their off night? I also agree that this is the needed win that the Celtics needed because a lot of NBA fans are already writing them off and predicting that they will be swept (including me.) So let's see how the Cavs will respond in the second game.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

Probably is. Total disappointed. Many Cavs fans didn't expect this kind of performance from Lebron. But its just one game and I'm sure that they will be back. They have to review the tapes and see how the Celtics team really clamp them down. Or maybe this is one of their off night? I also agree that this is the needed win that the Celtics needed because a lot of NBA fans are already writing them off and predicting that they will be swept (including me.) So let's see how the Cavs will respond in the second game.

Having that said, Lebron's still complacent that they will win this series. Even though he plays like a trash in Game 1. I must say that the no. 1 defensive team is really putting everything in this series they checked Lebron this time and even with or without Kyrie they could still initiate a good offense. I'm excited on how will Lebron play on Game 2, Will he be unstoppable or another off night for him.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

I don't have anyone to bet on the West since this Game, Golden State Warrior and Houston Rockets will be a game that will be reaching at Game 7. GSW might take the first one but I don't think that Harden and Paul will this happen again at game two this Wednesday.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
carlfebz2

Activity: 2954
Merit: 730

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

Having that said, Lebron's still complacent that they will win this series. Even though he plays like a trash in Game 1. I must say that the no. 1 defensive team is really putting everything in this series they checked Lebron this time and even with or without Kyrie they could still initiate a good offense. I'm excited on how will Lebron play on Game 2, Will he be unstoppable or another off night for him.
Just like on other plays there are really times Lebron doesnt really give a great performance i do see the exhaustion on the 2nd half where it did result non good thing for the team.I didnt even expect they would lose up on Game 1, Boston do really able to execute their plays and tactics when it comes to offense and defense, if they can sustain that then they do have the high chance to win up but i dont think that Cavs would easily let this thing happen.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:56:31 AM

I don't have anyone to bet on the West since this Game, Golden State Warrior and Houston Rockets will be a game that will be reaching at Game 7. GSW might take the first one but I don't think that Harden and Paul will this happen again at game two this Wednesday.
Well, try to bet in an online bookie/sports betting website. definitely, you could try to bet there and check how much you could gain with that. I just hope that you win that also. Currently watching the Warriors vs Rockets game.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:52:10 AM

Well, try to bet in an online bookie/sports betting website. definitely, you could try to bet there and check how much you could gain with that. I just hope that you win that also. Currently watching the Warriors vs Rockets game.
Online betting is way easier and you can find good odds if your team is the underdog.
By the way, the game has already ended and the warriors take game 1, congratulations to me, I won my bet on the GSW.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

Anyone seen those bad habits of Chris Paul. He is really desperate to get that western conference finals. Referees never called even one.

Golden State taking the steal at Houston homecourt. Durant really made me Wow.

It is really different when it is at the Playoffs. Even Boston have to change the way they defend. A lot of switches justso they could match every star player.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1038

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:27:11 AM

Anyone seen those bad habits of Chris Paul. He is really desperate to get that western conference finals. Referees never called even one.

It is really different when it is at the Playoffs. Even Boston have to change the way they defend. A lot of switches justso they could match every star player.
KD is the best player of the game in Game 1. KD and Thompson are on fire at the game and Curry did what he must did although the 2 did more that made them win the game. They have neutralize the three-pointers of the Rockets and didn't made that many threes compare to Warriors. Moreover, only Harden is the only player who are moving that much. The rest are just standing base on some of their possessions. They must defend KD even more so that they have the chance to win game 2.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

This is like a history that is written and will just repeat itself.  I was once a fan of Boston Celtics but if we'll see and check the line up, experience and path on who's going to the right one, Cavs is the clear one that's going through. I like to assume that this can be the same as last year that Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers will face again in the finals but this season will be for Cavs.
Lebron is very consistent in the East so I have to believe that they will easily win against the Boston this year.
If only they have Irving playing with them now, they might have a chance to win against the cavaliers as they have the home court advantage, but sadly Irving was injured so their chance of winning is very low now.
From the past round, Boston really struggles from some plays. IMO, correct that Lebron's consistency could lead them to finals. But I think Boston will put a little fight in the end of the East Finals.

But my team is Gloden States. Say Hi to the Warriors fans here. Hooooo!!!!  Roll Eyes
Ahh no. Not a Warriors fan! Embarrassed
Just kidding. Wink
I can not see them going far since they have Curry who has soft ankles and everytime I see him jumping for the ball I always see in my mind him twisting his foot again and being out for the rest of the playoffs.
We have all seen how the Warriors perform without their leader at the helm and against a healthy Cavaliers team, they do not have a chance to go on to the finals.
They already know what Stephen Curry's  injury of course. Coach Steve Kerr will prevent him to take strong from the paint. With the help of Durant and Green from their defense to Lebron, he will be immobilize in case Cavs will go to conference finals.
What I was getting at was if Stephen Curry rolls his ankle again, which could be very easy for him to do on any play being run, the Warriors are done.
They might as well kiss their chances to even get to the finals goodbye.
Curry is their team and without him not even Kevin Durant and Draymond Green can save the team from going down with depending on defense alone.
https://sports.yahoo.com/draymond-figured-knows-series-comes-184444138.html
We will need to see how he does against Capella in the Houston Rockets match up first (https://www.sfchronicle.com/warriors/article/Warriors-Rockets-matchup-to-watch-Draymond-Green-12908341.php) before talking about even meeting up with Cavailers when they run over Boston first. Wink

And the Warriors win the game. Although Clint Capella really get a piece of Stephen Curry even Durant was block by Capella, but team effort's was the key to win against Rockets.

Look at their bench scoring, all of them contribute from the game.

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

KD is the best player of the game in Game 1. KD and Thompson are on fire at the game and Curry did what he must did although the 2 did more that made them win the game. They have neutralize the three-pointers of the Rockets and didn't made that many threes compare to Warriors. Moreover, only Harden is the only player who are moving that much. The rest are just standing base on some of their possessions. They must defend KD even more so that they have the chance to win game 2.
As I have said before, Kevin Durant is a big factor and he can get early and score, there's a high chance that the Warriors will win the game. He's the only consistent player from the 1st quarter up to the last minute, hitting clutch after clutch. We all notice how tight Chris Paul is, maybe he's really desperate to impress the crowd however, they are facing the best team in the West. It's really hard to play Kevin Durant because he's tall and can shoot and penetrate as well. And you can see that when there is a rotation, Durant always took advantage by making those fade away shots.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

As I have said before, Kevin Durant is a big factor and he can get early and score, there's a high chance that the Warriors will win the game. He's the only consistent player from the 1st quarter up to the last minute, hitting clutch after clutch. We all notice how tight Chris Paul is, maybe he's really desperate to impress the crowd however, they are facing the best team in the West. It's really hard to play Kevin Durant because he's tall and can shoot and penetrate as well. And you can see that when there is a rotation, Durant always took advantage by making those fade away shots.
Those fade away shots are killing the Rockets. Chris Paul just could not defend that shot and Kevin Durant can score whenever he wants to. Clearly James Harden needed all the help scoring wise from his team mates in order to win the game because he alone can't score 75 points.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

Those fade away shots are killing the Rockets. Chris Paul just could not defend that shot and Kevin Durant can score whenever he wants to. Clearly James Harden needed all the help scoring wise from his team mates in order to win the game because he alone can't score 75 points.

Well i would've wanted to see a boston vs houston finals but with the looks of it, gsw would be too much for houston to handle. Harden can score all he want but the warriors have just too much firepower and yeah they're going to have hell trying to defend durant all throughout the season

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 [845] 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 ... 3427 »
  Print  

Jump to: