Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Coach of the Year Award?
Mark Daigneault - Thunder
Joe Mazzulla - Celtics
Chris Finch - Timberwolves
Michael Malone - Nuggets
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 [858] 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 3390 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 877193 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

The absence of CP3 definitely made an impact in their offense and defense part.

But I think it is the offensive part that makes Houston lose these game 7 without CP3. CP3 gives a lot of great assists and he can even give great buckets to the team. Harden play well but he can't focus in a certain role without CP3 making the plays and the calls. GSW's offense is really great as you have seen in the beginning, GSW is having a hard time scoring proof that Houton's defense is really great.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:29:09 AM

Is this true that Chris Paul can't play today?

Houston Rockets' Chris Paul unlikely to play but game-time decision for Game 7

I read this first on FB and did a little bit of search but still can't say a thing about it.
Yes Chris Paul is out for Game 7 and its one of the reason why Houston Rockets need to step up their game. They can't rely only on Harden. Well game 7 is over and final score is 92 (Houston Rockets) - 101 (Golden State Warriors). Cleveland and GSW will face each other again in the Finals for the 4th time. I thought on the first half Houston Rockets have this in the bag.
Houston was able to hang on the first 2 quarters. But they shooting woes was already there its that GSW is also missing some shots. But at the start of the 3rd quarter, Golden State erase the lead so quickly that Houston didn't know what happen and then the shooting woes started to catch up on them. I don't know how many times Harden attempted a field goal and miss. Another lost opportunity for Chris Paul again, that injury really cost they the series and the finals against Cleveland Cavaliers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

But I think it is the offensive part that makes Houston lose these game 7 without CP3. CP3 gives a lot of great assists and he can even give great buckets to the team. Harden play well but he can't focus in a certain role without CP3 making the plays and the calls. GSW's offense is really great as you have seen in the beginning, GSW is having a hard time scoring proof that Houton's defense is really great.

CP3 is really the glue to this Houston team and not Harden. We all know that Harden chokes in this crucial game, evident of how poor his FG percentage in Game 7. Its just sad that he really can't play and just watching at the bench.

And I agree about his facial expression, it really tells a lot of story. Maybe they can finish GSW in six games, but things happens. Hope they will be back next year to get 65 wins and be the number 1 on the West again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

CP3 is really the glue to this Houston team and not Harden. We all know that Harden chokes in this crucial game, evident of how poor his FG percentage in Game 7. Its just sad that he really can't play and just watching at the bench.

And I agree about his facial expression, it really tells a lot of story. Maybe they can finish GSW in six games, but things happens. Hope they will be back next year to get 65 wins and be the number 1 on the West again.
Paul had never been in the NBA Finals, but next year they will come prepared.
Actually they just get the number 1 spot this season because of the injury problem of the warriors and its still evident
that the warriors is the team to beat here.

The odds is good for the cavaliers because they are underestimated in the series.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

With the Cavaliers win over Celtics, Lebron will always gonna be Lebron. To be honest i'm not really a fan of this guy but I won't deny he is really one of the best player in NBA history. As for getting the ring, IMO if Rockets enter the Finals, Cavs has a better chance in getting the ring but if GSW will be their opponent, they have a lesser chance.

Exactly, GSW will just destroy the Cavs again if they meet again in the finals. I hope Lebron's teammates will step up to have an interesting game. This time if they let Lebron do the work alone, theres no chance for the Cavs to win against the team who will win in the west tonight.
Bets up for Rockets and GSW tonight.
Yes they will destroy the Cavs again. If we compare the current roster of Cavs and GSW, the GSW have the advantage because they have more superstars than Cavs. The Cavs only got Lebron and KD can defend him well. Now who will defend Curry and Thompson?? Smith or Korver or Hill?? They have no chance with them.

Like I said, if the snipers of Warriors get their momentum in Game 7 they will get the W and they really get it. The third quarter as usual is the quarter for the Warriors and they outscored the Rockets 33 - 15 I think. Curry dominated that quarter with 11 straight points and some help from his teammates.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

With the Cavaliers win over Celtics, Lebron will always gonna be Lebron. To be honest i'm not really a fan of this guy but I won't deny he is really one of the best player in NBA history. As for getting the ring, IMO if Rockets enter the Finals, Cavs has a better chance in getting the ring but if GSW will be their opponent, they have a lesser chance.

Exactly, GSW will just destroy the Cavs again if they meet again in the finals. I hope Lebron's teammates will step up to have an interesting game. This time if they let Lebron do the work alone, theres no chance for the Cavs to win against the team who will win in the west tonight.
Bets up for Rockets and GSW tonight.
Yes they will destroy the Cavs again. If we compare the current roster of Cavs and GSW, the GSW have the advantage because they have more superstars than Cavs. The Cavs only got Lebron and KD can defend him well. Now who will defend Curry and Thompson?? Smith or Korver or Hill?? They have no chance with them.

Like I said, if the snipers of Warriors get their momentum in Game 7 they will get the W and they really get it. The third quarter as usual is the quarter for the Warriors and they outscored the Rockets 33 - 15 I think. Curry dominated that quarter with 11 straight points and some help from his teammates.
That's true. Definitely, Cavaliers have the lesser advantage knowing that it's LeBron all the way. I think that could be a good thing to his teammates because Lebron has that effect where he improves his teammates just by him being a great player. It has that infectious effect probably. Once a pass is given to you, you should shoot it and score (that's what he's thinking probably). It's a rematch of the last playoffs, and you can never discredit Cavaliers with what they have achieved as well.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FlightyPouch

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Paul had never been in the NBA Finals, but next year they will come prepared.
Actually they just get the number 1 spot this season because of the injury problem of the warriors and its still evident
that the warriors is the team to beat here.

The odds is good for the cavaliers because they are underestimated in the series.

That is the reason why CP3 is looking really devastated inside. There is one point even in the recent game that he punch the chair on his side when his teammates made a mistake and in the last minutes, CP3 is really dead inside, you can really see it in his face. Houston has a great season and I think that is enough proof that they can get back next season the same as Boston Celtics.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

Houston was able to hang on the first 2 quarters. But they shooting woes was already there its that GSW is also missing some shots. But at the start of the 3rd quarter, Golden State erase the lead so quickly that Houston didn't know what happen and then the shooting woes started to catch up on them. I don't know how many times Harden attempted a field goal and miss. Another lost opportunity for Chris Paul again, that injury really cost they the series and the finals against Cleveland Cavaliers.
According to some reports Houston missed 27 3-points attempts today. Just imagine if 50% of that 27 attempts we're successful that could have turned the tables around. Even if its just 30% of the 27 attempts it could have changed the future of Houston Rockets. Only 2 out of 13 3-points attempt we're successful for Harden. Houston Rockets played very well today and for sure they made GSW re-think of their strategies during the game.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:55:28 AM
Merited by BTCBusinessConsult (2)

According to some reports Houston missed 27 3-points attempts today. Just imagine if 50% of that 27 attempts we're successful that could have turned the tables around. Even if its just 30% of the 27 attempts it could have changed the future of Houston Rockets. Only 2 out of 13 3-points attempt we're successful for Harden. Houston Rockets played very well today and for sure they made GSW re-think of their strategies during the game.

Just like Boston they missed a lot a shots and didn't lose because how well warriors played they just shot poorly. I hope cavs make it close.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
FlightyPouch

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

Just like Boston they missed a lot a shots and didn't lose because how well warriors played they just shot poorly. I hope cavs make it close.

Well speaking of missed shots, it is announced that Houston Rockets set a NBA record with most attempted three point shot in a half. It is not surprising since Houston Rockets are making a lot of shots outside. It happened on Boston Celtics but Houston Rockets experienced the worst, well including the fact that CP3 can't play the last game of the WC Finals.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

Yes they missed a lot of threes in the game especially in the third quarter where they are 0/15 on the three point area and 7/44 for the whole game. They are one of the best in three point shooting team but they didn't hit their threes in the decisive game. Now that the GSW are going to the Finals for the 4th straight time, they need to change their strategy a bit maybe so that they can defeat the Cavs in 5 games AGAIN. Cheesy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

Well speaking of missed shots, it is announced that Houston Rockets set a NBA record with most attempted three point shot in a half. It is not surprising since Houston Rockets are making a lot of shots outside. It happened on Boston Celtics but Houston Rockets experienced the worst, well including the fact that CP3 can't play the last game of the WC Finals.

A lot of things didn't fall in for the rockets. I think inexperience and pressure took it's toll on them and gsw took advantage of those two factors even though they're not in their home court. Same as what happened in the east finals with boston. After their respective game 6 losses, I felt it's evident that we're going to see another rematch this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

Hack a Capella. Wow they really did it for so many times and it did work now like a charm.
Congratulations to GSW for winning the WCF.
I hope Iguodala can play against the Cavs. I want to see that muscle to muscle bumping of Lebron if it will work with him Grin.

To those who says it is rigged cause both played until game 7. Cmon, will Capela cry for a rigged game? Harden cannot even be a sportsman and shake hands with GSW.
It is just a close fight and both played well. Some are just better.
FlightyPouch

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

I hope Iguodala can play against the Cavs. I want to see that muscle to muscle bumping of Lebron if it will work with him Grin.

I know right. These strong players will be having a real tight game even if it is just Game 1, and I do hope that Andrei Igoudala can play. If he can't, I guess Green or Durant will be up to defend the hoop to the King. A lot of fans are saying that this is another rematch of Cavaliers and Warriors but for me, I think this is just another sweep by GSW.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

Hack a Capella. Wow they really did it for so many times and it did work now like a charm.
Congratulations to GSW for winning the WCF.

To those who says it is rigged cause both played until game 7. Cmon, will Capela cry for a rigged game? Harden cannot even be a sportsman and shake hands with GSW.

Houston fought all the way, but just its not really their time yet. I also noticed Capela trying and Chris Paul very disappointed about the result, its looks though at the first two quarters that they are going to take it, however, GSW really took the third quarter and out scored them again.

And then their big 3 put a massive display of scoring, KD really put a dagger with his shooting and Klay and Curry putting the finishing touches. As for AI, he really did a good job last year against Lebron but its going to be KD or Green on James this time around.

As for James Harden, I don't think he has the quality or the level with Curry and Lebron as he chokes, missing a lot of shot in your home court and in Game 7.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

Again, Golden State Warriors turned the game upside down during the third quarter outscoring the Houston Rockets by 33 to 15. They able to cut down the lead and came back from 15 points deficit. Again, same scenario happened last Game 6 where GSW was downed by 17 and third quarter is the turning point. Right now, GSW are the king of third quarter as Warriors becoming a warrior always at that quarter.

Houston Rockets have a momentum prior to halftime but didn't managed to maintained it. They are literally choked. We can see the room left by Chris Paul especially during making plays.

Cmon, will Capela cry for a rigged game? Harden cannot even be a sportsman and shake hands with GSW.

James Harden is a dissapointment. He didn't have a balls to pay for respect. He just came out of the court after the buzzer sounds and never did engage on a friendly handshake after the game. Their shooting is horrible after the halftime so no one to blamed here. Yes there are missed calls but the refs don't control their goals if it will be shoot or not. I understand his frustration but at least he should showed respect for the last time. His a MVP contender this year and yet his attitude is like that.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

Again, Golden State Warriors turned the game upside down during the third quarter outscoring the Houston Rockets by 33 to 15. They able to cut down the lead and came back from 15 points deficit. Again, same scenario happened last Game 6 where GSW was downed by 17 and third quarter is the turning point. Right now, GSW are the king of third quarter as Warriors becoming a warrior always at that quarter.

Houston Rockets have a momentum prior to halftime but didn't managed to maintained it. They are literally choked. We can see the room left by Chris Paul especially during making plays.

Cmon, will Capela cry for a rigged game? Harden cannot even be a sportsman and shake hands with GSW.

James Harden is a dissapointment. He didn't have a balls to pay for respect. He just came out of the court after the buzzer sounds and never did engage on a friendly handshake after the game. Their shooting is horrible after the halftime so no one to blamed here. Yes there are missed calls but the refs don't control their goals if it will be shoot or not. I understand his frustration but at least he should showed respect for the last time. His a MVP contender this year and yet his attitude is like that.

I'm pretty sure that he will be toasted by the media today or tomorrow with his attitude. Perhaps they thrash talk too much but wasn't able to back it up specially Game 7 wherein he missed a lot of crucial shots that should have turn the game over.

Its understandable with Chris Paul though, he wasn't able to contribute any, But Harden, how many times we seen him choke, I still remember Manu's block on him last year, hahahaha. So he is not just a disappointed, but as I have said, even though he may took the MVP this year, he is not on a level of Lebron James or Steph Curry or even Kevin Durant. Those guys don't choke but deliver in crucial games.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

I'm pretty sure that he will be toasted by the media today or tomorrow with his attitude. Perhaps they thrash talk too much but wasn't able to back it up specially Game 7 wherein he missed a lot of crucial shots that should have turn the game over.

Its understandable with Chris Paul though, he wasn't able to contribute any, But Harden, how many times we seen him choke, I still remember Manu's block on him last year, hahahaha. So he is not just a disappointed, but as I have said, even though he may took the MVP this year, he is not on a level of Lebron James or Steph Curry or even Kevin Durant. Those guys don't choke but deliver in crucial games.
Normal! Media would always be alert when it comes to that thing on what Harden shows regarding with his attitude and frankly speaking theres no one should really be blamed yet he miss some shots which would possibly contribute  for them to win the game. Sportsmanship should really be still on top, even we lose we should respect we know the feeling of disappointment of losing but there would always be a better team. As a possible MVP on this year that kind of attitude will surely ruin impressions.

I cant still believe GSW and CAVS to fight once again.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

I read this first on FB and did a little bit of search but still can't say a thing about it.
Yes Chris Paul is out for Game 7 and its one of the reason why Houston Rockets need to step up their game. They can't rely only on Harden. Well game 7 is over and final score is 92 (Houston Rockets) - 101 (Golden State Warriors). Cleveland and GSW will face each other again in the Finals for the 4th time. I thought on the first half Houston Rockets have this in the bag.
As I asked the question the game started after a couple of time.

Chris Paul was a big part of Houston Rockets during the play offs, he helped a lot. But I guess this is the end of their journey and we'll see again the rivals at the finals.

I also thought that the advantage goes to Rockets as the home court advantage is theirs.

If they only managed to become consistent just like the 1st Quarter then they are the ones that will have to play against the Cleveland Cavaliers, still congrats to GSW and to fans out there.

Signature for rent
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

As I asked the question the game started after a couple of time.

Chris Paul was a big part of Houston Rockets during the play offs, he helped a lot. But I guess this is the end of their journey and we'll see again the rivals at the finals.

I also thought that the advantage goes to Rockets as the home court advantage is theirs.

If they only managed to become consistent just like the 1st Quarter then they are the ones that will have to play against the Cleveland Cavaliers, still congrats to GSW and to fans out there.
Absence of Chris Paul in the game is really a great factor which will really affect overall team performance and this is actually happening all the time on sports events where unexpected injury issues do happen along the way and as a bettor it do really sucks when you already made a fixed bet on whose team would gonna go to the finals but injuries do happen.I have big hopes for Rockets to set in west but when i do read up that CP wont able to play then i do already expect the outcome.Lots on people in my place made lots of bucks when GSW won.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 [858] 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... 3390 »
  Print  

Jump to: