|
SatsPH
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:36:56 AM |
|
Denver lost to Utah 109-97. Jokic finished with 3 points, but he delivered the assist of the year—even before the season has officially started—during this game. If you haven't seen it, search for it on YouTube; someone has likely uploaded the clip. There has never been an assist quite like it. https://youtu.be/WXVzZMaUBLs?is=C7-KQIkGj3iD23y5We can certainly see why they did not win the game, besides Murray is not in the line up, this is just like a tune up game for every team to try to shrug the rust in their parts, but once the season really starts we could see a different team that will put their best in the court, we just see a preview. Jazz now is looking to revamp the line up with young core they should continue developing those players, they have better shot on this, unlike the aging line up before they already leave the harden and Klaw era. It's totally a different Jazz club now, and some teams too like the Clippers who don't have Kawhi anymore. And there are no superstars in the team, except B-tier like Hachimura and Garland. But let's see how the Clippers goes, they have been one of the most unluckiest franchise specially on what had happened in the last season with Balmer and Kawhi case. Interesting to see them post Kawhi.
|
|
|
|
RazerMouseMobile
Newbie

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:37:19 AM |
|
I've seen Rui's game against the Warriors and it looks like the Lakers really let go of this good player. Although again, this is just pre season game and we can't rely on how good or bad a certain player are, still playing with the Clippers feel surreal to see Hachimura on that uniform.
And looking at the Warriors line up, they have a rookie on their starting five and we would have thought that Al Horford is still playing with them at the center position. Really old Warriors team and as much as some of their fans here might think that they can win with that line-up, I doubt it though.
There's a reason why Rui left the Lakers for the other LA team. Roster reshuffling + salary. Maybe for the Lakers, they can't afford to have him especially with the amount of salary that he's asking, and add also the fact that the Lakers had a big roster reshuffle hence, the new additions to the team. Well, it seems like Rui will flourish in the Clippers now that they don't have a superstar on the team. This is his time to shine. Well like what you said, it's only just a pre-season. No bearing towards players, but at the same time, this builds a better chemistry towards players. As for the Warriors, it seems like having Lendeborg on the team works well. I don't want to say this and that to them, but let's just see how they'll perform throughout the whole regular season.  They're still not a playoff contender though. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
tech30338
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 10:51:38 AM |
|
I've seen Rui's game against the Warriors and it looks like the Lakers really let go of this good player. Although again, this is just pre season game and we can't rely on how good or bad a certain player are, still playing with the Clippers feel surreal to see Hachimura on that uniform.
And looking at the Warriors line up, they have a rookie on their starting five and we would have thought that Al Horford is still playing with them at the center position. Really old Warriors team and as much as some of their fans here might think that they can win with that line-up, I doubt it though.
There's a reason why Rui left the Lakers for the other LA team. Roster reshuffling + salary. Maybe for the Lakers, they can't afford to have him especially with the amount of salary that he's asking, and add also the fact that the Lakers had a big roster reshuffle hence, the new additions to the team. Well, it seems like Rui will flourish in the Clippers now that they don't have a superstar on the team. This is his time to shine. Well like what you said, it's only just a pre-season. No bearing towards players, but at the same time, this builds a better chemistry towards players. As for the Warriors, it seems like having Lendeborg on the team works well. I don't want to say this and that to them, but let's just see how they'll perform throughout the whole regular season.  They're still not a playoff contender though.  Rui is a good player but i think he is lacking the size, don't get me wrong but that's what's lacking on him, this is just a pre-season game so there are lots of things that will come out when the regular season start, but since the clippers is in a new phase of rebuilding this is a good thing for Rui, the only problem is are they going to keep him, or they will going to add him in trade package we know how the clippers do things, no matter how good you are they are going to trade you.
|
|
|
|
|
püsür
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 12:25:00 PM |
|
i’m thinking of making a plan to at least watch the best games this year. even though the timing of the matches are really bad in my country, i think i’ll at least watch the highlights. right now, the game i’m looking forward to is the 76ers vs. knicks game. there are people who have high expectations for the 76ers. their chances of winning this game seem pretty even. who do you think will win?
That's the game everyone is probably most excited about right now I guess but there is the element of being a new team. And they are playing against the champions. Even though the roster is crazy good on the paper, Lebron and Embiid and rest, still how much of a team they can really be in a short time? I think Knicks will continue where they have left off last year. I still think they are the top contender this year, along with couple of more teams like Spurs. 76ers, I am not super sure. We have seen some super teams in the past and there can be some problems. Still, have to admit they look pretty strong of course. Denver lost to Utah 109-97. Jokic finished with 3 points, but he delivered the assist of the year—even before the season has officially started—during this game. If you haven't seen it, search for it on YouTube; someone has likely uploaded the clip. There has never been an assist quite like it. https://youtu.be/WXVzZMaUBLs?is=C7-KQIkGj3iD23y5That is really an incredible assist. We are used to see him with amazing passes but this is actually something else. How can one even see that teammate on the corner? And an unbelievable pass...
|
|
|
|
mandown
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 2344
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 12:30:31 PM |
|
Denver lost to Utah 109-97. Jokic finished with 3 points, but he delivered the assist of the year—even before the season has officially started—during this game. If you haven't seen it, search for it on YouTube; someone has likely uploaded the clip. There has never been an assist quite like it. https://youtu.be/WXVzZMaUBLs?is=C7-KQIkGj3iD23y5I watched it over and over. When I first saw it, I thought it was AI-generated, but it turns out it wasn't. I agree—Jokic has already delivered the assist of the season before the season has even started. I don't know how it could get any better than this. It’s truly amazing.
|
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:02:14 PM |
|
KAT seems angry with the Knicks offering him $200,000,000. Talking about how he brought them a championship and deserves the max. He has a point but the Knicks are super stingy. I don’t think this will end well but I also don’t blame the Knicks for not wanting to give him another $75,000,000 on top of that.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
terrific
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 11:52:04 PM |
|
Injury can't be controlled. If it comes to him then that's an easy $200M or around average of $40M per year. Well, I am not thinking about much for injury on him. He knows that this is the best job ever and that's to contribute to the winning games of the team and to remain healthy for the remainder of each season where he's paid that much.
On the last 4 seasons, he played an average of 69 games with one season where he played 78 games. That shows that he's still durable, not injury-prone at least, and could be a reliable big for the Pistons. Yes, I know that injuries are inevitable especially in a fast-paced sport like basketball, but I believe that he'll be healthy as much as he does in the past seasons. He's still young and that's why the Pistons can still make use of him for that long. And with his role to the team, he's going to contribute as the team has been doing good lately for the past seasons. Speaking of Duren, it's good to see him on the media day already, and based on one post (Courtside Buzz), he said that" “I am a Detroit Piston, I want to be a Detroit Piston for life. I want to give everything I’ve got for this city and the fans. From me to y’all, y’all will have everything I have. Y’all will get everything I can give.”
“It was humbling, I just need to get better… I’m man enough to acknowledge my flaws and I’m man enough to acknowledge I’m not perfect. I’m also man enough to get my ass in the gym and work on those things.” I bolded the one part because this is good about him. He knows his flaws, admitted it and said that he will become a better player than he is. There are some players who don't even want to admit their flaws because it might affect their ego, but it's a different on him which for me is a good thing to see. Action speaks louder than words though so let's see if he'll be a better player throughout the regular season and in the playoffs especially. It can be usual words because he's already got the contract. I won't say such bad things against to the team that pays me a lot of me. That makes sense to praise the team gave him that contract. I hope that it's real that he's humbled with the fuss of decision making in the process he made.
|
|
|
|
|
Dave1
|
 |
Today at 03:03:49 AM |
|
And so this is what I'm talking about this pre-season games (about getting injured), https://x.com/ShamsCharania/status/2107231974423167097So this is really a bad news for the Clippers. Yes, he will be evaluated but still we don't know the extend of his injury if it will a month or so or how long it will be. Strus is a good shooter specially from 3 so for sure the Clippers are going to miss that and someone will have to step up.
KAT seems angry with the Knicks offering him $200,000,000. Talking about how he brought them a championship and deserves the max. He has a point but the Knicks are super stingy. I don’t think this will end well but I also don’t blame the Knicks for not wanting to give him another $75,000,000 on top of that.
So this is another drama with regards to contract. I can't really blame KAT for asking a max contract as besides Brunson, he is also instrumental for helping the Knicks became a champion last season as he contained Wemby and then have a strong offensive game, him and OG. Let's see how it goes, and like the Duren case, someone has to give in.
|
|
|
|
|
Oasisman
|
 |
Today at 03:12:28 AM |
|
KAT seems angry with the Knicks offering him $200,000,000. Talking about how he brought them a championship and deserves the max. He has a point but the Knicks are super stingy. I don’t think this will end well but I also don’t blame the Knicks for not wanting to give him another $75,000,000 on top of that.
Well, it looks like the Knicks already showed a sign of a meltdown or rather a championship hangover. Though, there are still plenty of time to negotiate, but the fact that KAT is very upset because he thinks the franchise is undervaluing him, he may potentially underperform or statpad to prove his worth. Both will have a negative effect to the team's chemistry. Anyway, the Sixers blown out the Knicks in their preseason game, without Bron, Maxey and Embidd. I know it's the preseason, but the Sixers looks a legit championship contender.
|
|
|
|
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1322
EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange
|
 |
Today at 05:32:54 AM |
|
Anyway, the Sixers blown out the Knicks in their preseason game, without Bron, Maxey and Embidd. I know it's the preseason, but the Sixers looks a legit championship contender.
I wouldn't judge based on preseason games only, things are different during the actual games and the Knicks are still the defending champions for a reason. Players normally don't play that hard in the preseason since it has no bearing, so for me, I would rather judge them during the regular season, as that's what really matters.
|
|
|
|
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1173
Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform
|
 |
Today at 05:44:51 AM |
|
KAT seems angry with the Knicks offering him $200,000,000. Talking about how he brought them a championship and deserves the max. He has a point but the Knicks are super stingy. I don’t think this will end well but I also don’t blame the Knicks for not wanting to give him another $75,000,000 on top of that.
HE DOESN'T DESERVE THE MAX CONTRACT. If there's anybody who deserves a max contract, it's OG and not him, and even OG isn't asking for a max contract. I know that OG still has a contract, but if he's expiring, he deserves more than KAT. If there's any KAT fans out there, my apologies, but he's only the 3rd option for me on the Knicks. Maybe he sees his value even more just because Mitchell Robinson is already out on New York and they don't have a reliable big anymore that's why he's asking for a max. Brunson deserves it more than KAT, and even him had a pay cut just to make a better roster around him, and now we're seeing the result. I'm not saying that KAT should do it, but if he wants to win another title, I believe he should do the same as well. TBH, he's a big piece on defeating the Spurs on the NBA Finals, but if he wants to leave then I hope that the Knicks just let him go. He still have 2 years on his contract with PO on the final year so... I hope that KAT will just accept that $200M contract just like what Duren did. I believe he can't win another title with another team anymore.
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 06:12:49 AM |
|
Anyway, the Sixers blown out the Knicks in their preseason game, without Bron, Maxey and Embidd. I know it's the preseason, but the Sixers looks a legit championship contender.
I wouldn't judge based on preseason games only, things are different during the actual games and the Knicks are still the defending champions for a reason. Players normally don't play that hard in the preseason since it has no bearing, so for me, I would rather judge them during the regular season, as that's what really matters. Preseason wins might not matter, but the real story here is that LeBron is already missing games due to old age (back and foot problems). I have a feeling we are going to see him miss a lot of games to try and recover this year as his body fails him. He can’t just play NBA basketball forever.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
arwin100
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1112
Jack of all trades 💯
|
 |
Today at 08:49:49 AM |
|
Anyway, the Sixers blown out the Knicks in their preseason game, without Bron, Maxey and Embidd. I know it's the preseason, but the Sixers looks a legit championship contender.
I wouldn't judge based on preseason games only, things are different during the actual games and the Knicks are still the defending champions for a reason. Players normally don't play that hard in the preseason since it has no bearing, so for me, I would rather judge them during the regular season, as that's what really matters. Preseason wins might not matter, but the real story here is that LeBron is already missing games due to old age (back and foot problems). I have a feeling we are going to see him miss a lot of games to try and recover this year as his body fails him. He can’t just play NBA basketball forever. This is one of bothering situation that might going to happen on Sixers. But I think their team still fine, since they have Brown and also other star which can take over his position if Lebron will going to miss lots of games. Also somehow Bron's condition is expected knowing his age. But despite of that, for sure we can still see him play at the highest level once he recovers. Although preseason game does not really matter. But that win shows how dangerous the Sixers even if their main players is out in their rotation.
|
|
|
|
Mr. Magkaisa
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1624
Merit: 486
EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange
|
 |
Today at 09:08:11 AM |
|
Anyway, the Sixers blown out the Knicks in their preseason game, without Bron, Maxey and Embidd. I know it's the preseason, but the Sixers looks a legit championship contender.
I wouldn't judge based on preseason games only, things are different during the actual games and the Knicks are still the defending champions for a reason. Players normally don't play that hard in the preseason since it has no bearing, so for me, I would rather judge them during the regular season, as that's what really matters. Preseason wins might not matter, but the real story here is that LeBron is already missing games due to old age (back and foot problems). I have a feeling we are going to see him miss a lot of games to try and recover this year as his body fails him. He can’t just play NBA basketball forever. This is one of bothering situation that might going to happen on Sixers. But I think their team still fine, since they have Brown and also other star which can take over his position if Lebron will going to miss lots of games. Also somehow Bron's condition is expected knowing his age. But despite of that, for sure we can still see him play at the highest level once he recovers. Although preseason game does not really matter. But that win shows how dangerous the Sixers even if their main players is out in their rotation. Just a way not to play in pre-season, The kingdont need to play there, we will see it in few days or couple of weeeks as the opening will take place on the 20th . A amtch from the Sixers and the defending champion will be one of the opener. Even LBJ is old, he dont suffer much injury. He will be okay
|
|
|
|
|
tech30338
|
 |
Today at 11:06:30 AM |
|
Anyway, the Sixers blown out the Knicks in their preseason game, without Bron, Maxey and Embidd. I know it's the preseason, but the Sixers looks a legit championship contender.
I wouldn't judge based on preseason games only, things are different during the actual games and the Knicks are still the defending champions for a reason. Players normally don't play that hard in the preseason since it has no bearing, so for me, I would rather judge them during the regular season, as that's what really matters. Preseason wins might not matter, but the real story here is that LeBron is already missing games due to old age (back and foot problems). I have a feeling we are going to see him miss a lot of games to try and recover this year as his body fails him. He can’t just play NBA basketball forever. This is one of bothering situation that might going to happen on Sixers. But I think their team still fine, since they have Brown and also other star which can take over his position if Lebron will going to miss lots of games. Also somehow Bron's condition is expected knowing his age. But despite of that, for sure we can still see him play at the highest level once he recovers. Although preseason game does not really matter. But that win shows how dangerous the Sixers even if their main players is out in their rotation. Just a way not to play in pre-season, The kingdont need to play there, we will see it in few days or couple of weeeks as the opening will take place on the 20th . A amtch from the Sixers and the defending champion will be one of the opener. Even LBJ is old, he dont suffer much injury. He will be okay LBJ knows when he is hurt this is the reason why he has been in the league for so much and never miss a whole season, that is what makes him different in other star players in the NBA, if he is injured or not feeling well he will rest and will not take risk, if he can he will suit up in a game. He also never suffer a worse injury, because of how he takes care of himself, spending much for health is what makes him better.
|
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 04:26:12 PM |
|
KAT seems angry with the Knicks offering him $200,000,000. Talking about how he brought them a championship and deserves the max. He has a point but the Knicks are super stingy. I don’t think this will end well but I also don’t blame the Knicks for not wanting to give him another $75,000,000 on top of that.
HE DOESN'T DESERVE THE MAX CONTRACT. If there's anybody who deserves a max contract, it's OG and not him, and even OG isn't asking for a max contract. I know that OG still has a contract, but if he's expiring, he deserves more than KAT. If there's any KAT fans out there, my apologies, but he's only the 3rd option for me on the Knicks. Maybe he sees his value even more just because Mitchell Robinson is already out on New York and they don't have a reliable big anymore that's why he's asking for a max. Brunson deserves it more than KAT, and even him had a pay cut just to make a better roster around him, and now we're seeing the result. I'm not saying that KAT should do it, but if he wants to win another title, I believe he should do the same as well. TBH, he's a big piece on defeating the Spurs on the NBA Finals, but if he wants to leave then I hope that the Knicks just let him go. He still have 2 years on his contract with PO on the final year so... I hope that KAT will just accept that $200M contract just like what Duren did. I believe he can't win another title with another team anymore. KAT has always made a ton of money and I don’t think he is going to accept less than a max to sign somewhere. This likely means he will be looking for another team after the season ends. Seems like he might be getting up there in age, but I’m sure he’ll be able to find a home and a max contract somewhere.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
MusaPk
|
 |
Today at 06:49:28 PM |
|
Just a way not to play in pre-season, The kingdont need to play there, we will see it in few days or couple of weeeks as the opening will take place on the 20th . A amtch from the Sixers and the defending champion will be one of the opener. Even LBJ is old, he dont suffer much injury. He will be okay
NBA new season will kick off on 20 Oct and first game will be between Boston Celtics vs Detroit Pistons while defending champions New York Kinicks will play against Philadelphia 76ers on same day. LBJ the NBA's all-time leading scorer is now 41 years and will play for 76ers in NBA new season. LBJ has won NBA titles previously with Miami, Cleveland and Los Angeles Lakers. Now he is looking for something that is never achieved before i.e. winning the title with four different franchises.
|
|
|
|
|
boyptc
|
 |
Today at 08:28:09 PM |
|
I hope that KAT will just accept that $200M contract just like what Duren did. I believe he can't win another title with another team anymore.
We have another drama to follow.  I have a different view with KAT and I think he's deserved it but, if he doesn't accept it then some teams would like to probably have him I guess. KAT has always made a ton of money and I don’t think he is going to accept less than a max to sign somewhere. This likely means he will be looking for another team after the season ends. Seems like he might be getting up there in age, but I’m sure he’ll be able to find a home and a max contract somewhere.
If I were him, I'll look for a max contract. The pay cut was already done and he's already got a chip. If he wants another one and that's all what it takes for him to possibly get it, I am sure that he can do it elsewhere with a new squad. He's at that stage already that this means pure business. I guess that most of the NBA players are looking after with greatness and championship but just having one is already satisfying and should have to max out profits through max contracts.
|
|
|
|
|
blomen
|
 |
Today at 09:01:49 PM |
|
the knicks started the season with a loss. i don’t think it was a bad game for a preseason opener. jaylen brown got off to a good start for the 76ers. i was expecting the defending champion knicks to win this game, but the 76ers look like they’ll be a good team as well. besides, mostly rookies were playing toward the end of the second half, so the pace wasn’t very fast.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 10:11:56 PM |
|
the knicks started the season with a loss. i don’t think it was a bad game for a preseason opener. jaylen brown got off to a good start for the 76ers. i was expecting the defending champion knicks to win this game, but the 76ers look like they’ll be a good team as well. besides, mostly rookies were playing toward the end of the second half, so the pace wasn’t very fast.
Just preseason. Doesn’t matter and is more about letting the young guys get some experience with the pros before the season starts. New York isn’t even in my top 5 teams. I expect they will be a first round exit in the playoffs this year and will have to fight probably just to make a top 4 seed in the east.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|