OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 05:30:41 PM |
|
A very healthy Denver Nuggets team. I am not assuming just because they won a preseason. I just looked at how well they play as a team.
I can see a lot of talent on their bench. With Gordon healthy, and so are Murray and the main characters, I think the Nuggets may get a championship chance again. Their role players are great. DeRozan is also there, and I think he signed a small contract ($3.8M) because he is chasing a championship. Well, he might actually have a chance. He may do pretty well as a backup shooter. Vince Carter-type of performance when he was near retirement. All the first five have a good backup, and I think that's their key to making it to the Finals again. Well, as long as they keep being healthy.
Well, I think it's hard to predict right now which team will make it to the Finals and win the title, since not only have the Nuggets gotten stronger over the past offseason, but so have many other teams. If the Nuggets perform well by the end of the regular season, it's unlikely to surprise anyone, but whether they'll be able to go far in the playoffs is still unclear. The west now is so stack 4 teams are already secured in the playoffs still they are the favored to win the championship this season the east now is a bit shaken with lebron going to the east but its not like they are the best team right now, but its a warning for the east which have been control by james team in the past, although he is old he still knows how things work so, east have a chance again this year but only slim because west is putting super teams, and a young talents are pouring in the west. I think the two most talented teams in the NBA for this upcoming year are very obviously the Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers. If those two teams can stay healthy, it is the eastern conference finals that will be the series to watch. I just don’t see how any team in the west will be able to compete. Maybe the Spurs, but they are still young.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
blockman
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 08:43:37 PM |
|
And I've read that LeBron[1] just scolded Embiid when he was late to the practice.
So, even with LeBron and Brown there, his tardiness hasn't changed. The management has been too soft on him, that's why he is not changing. That's affecting the chemistry of the team. He is very unprofessional and not a good example for the youth. If he keeps on doing that, I wouldn't be surprised if LeBron asks the management to trade him. He can test the waters to see if he or LeBron has more pull. Being the main guy and former MVP doesn't mean you can be late, especially now that there is Brown and LeBron. That's not an excuse at all. I guess that he'll change that habit when he's with the two champs. He has nothing to brag with these two as he hasn't proven anything yet aside from the MVP because these two are also MVPs.  But I feel bad for Ariel Hukporti. Just the preseason game and he's got himself a ruptured achilles. And he's not going to play for the remainder of this season. What a terrible start for this guy and I guess also for the 76ers. He's one of the three centers in the team. It's only three of them, Embiid, Tacko Fall and him. They also have Adem Bona. He is a super athletic guy and he could be a key piece in completing this team. He could be a good role player with this many stars. You're right, I have skipped him. There's also him and he can also be a good piece to complete the roster if ever they are in need of a reserve center inside the court. Is everyone enjoying the preseason so far?
|
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 09:50:27 PM |
|
Here’s an interesting rumor… https://x.com/sportbimb0/status/2107922719266517487?s=46&t=bWFpJfwmRUMUsiGQTzTLyQOG Anunoby has allegedly been spotted in midget content creator Erika Calabrese’s Instagram DMs. While there is nothing wrong with this, it is a bit unusual for a wealthy athlete (I think). Not what you want to hear about your teammates as the season is starting and you’re supposed to be focused on defending a title.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Dave1
|
 |
Today at 02:12:14 AM |
|
I think the two most talented teams in the NBA for this upcoming year are very obviously the Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers. If those two teams can stay healthy, it is the eastern conference finals that will be the series to watch. I just don’t see how any team in the west will be able to compete. Maybe the Spurs, but they are still young.
In paper yes, it's a super team specially the 76ers. But we have to see them play first before we can say that they will have a good chance to win the championship this season. For me it is still the young Spurs and then OKC Thunder trying to proved that they are no slack. If those two can live up to the hype, then good for them, at least there is a good competition in the East. But if not this season, then they will have to find a way specially Lebron who is seeking another ring and maybe his last one before retiring for good.
|
|
|
|
|
Maslate
|
 |
Today at 02:16:00 AM |
|
Here’s an interesting rumor… https://x.com/sportbimb0/status/2107922719266517487?s=46&t=bWFpJfwmRUMUsiGQTzTLyQOG Anunoby has allegedly been spotted in midget content creator Erika Calabrese’s Instagram DMs. While there is nothing wrong with this, it is a bit unusual for a wealthy athlete (I think). Not what you want to hear about your teammates as the season is starting and you’re supposed to be focused on defending a title. Every athlete has a life outside basketball too, so I think there’s nothing wrong with that. As long as it’s not a Kardashian, I think he’ll be fine. Because based on what I’ve read before, several players who were linked to the Kardashians later saw their performance decline.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
coinrifft
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
Rainbet
|
 |
Today at 03:49:15 AM |
|
Here’s an interesting rumor… https://x.com/sportbimb0/status/2107922719266517487?s=46&t=bWFpJfwmRUMUsiGQTzTLyQOG Anunoby has allegedly been spotted in midget content creator Erika Calabrese’s Instagram DMs. While there is nothing wrong with this, it is a bit unusual for a wealthy athlete (I think). Not what you want to hear about your teammates as the season is starting and you’re supposed to be focused on defending a title. Every athlete has a life outside basketball too, so I think there’s nothing wrong with that. As long as it’s not a Kardashian, I think he’ll be fine. Because based on what I’ve read before, several players who were linked to the Kardashians later saw their performance decline. Perhaps we have seen the when a NBA player partner with any social media star or influencer, it usually the start of the downward career path of that player. So obviously, we don't want that to happen to OG as he has a thriving career right now, maybe not paid good and under appreciated by the Knicks because of his contribution. But still he is willing to sacrifice and work with them and defend their championship this season. Yes, they have lives outside of the game, but still, you are not a famous personality. So you must be very careful on who fans are seeing you with outside of your life as a NBA player.
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1348
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 05:22:29 AM |
|
I think the two most talented teams in the NBA for this upcoming year are very obviously the Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers. If those two teams can stay healthy, it is the eastern conference finals that will be the series to watch. I just don’t see how any team in the west will be able to compete. Maybe the Spurs, but they are still young.
In paper yes, it's a super team specially the 76ers. But we have to see them play first before we can say that they will have a good chance to win the championship this season. For me it is still the young Spurs and then OKC Thunder trying to proved that they are no slack. If those two can live up to the hype, then good for them, at least there is a good competition in the East. But if not this season, then they will have to find a way specially Lebron who is seeking another ring and maybe his last one before retiring for good. My money also goes to the younger gen team too that build through player development on the same team since drafted unlike team that only acquired superstar players. However, experienced do matter which probably some spectators still value the paper value of Miami and 76ers. Nevertheless, I’m all-in again with Spurs this season. Their failed Finals attempt will surely give them enough experience to dominate the league.
|
|
|
|
|
bhadz
|
 |
Today at 05:43:52 AM |
|
OG Anunoby has allegedly been spotted in midget content creator Erika Calabrese’s Instagram DMs. While there is nothing wrong with this, it is a bit unusual for a wealthy athlete (I think). Not what you want to hear about your teammates as the season is starting and you’re supposed to be focused on defending a title.
I guess that he's got a fetish about that. I don't know why but it seems that these influencers are gaining traction in social media in that niche. Yes, they have lives outside of the game, but still, you are not a famous personality. So you must be very careful on who fans are seeing you with outside of your life as a NBA player.
You mean he's famous personality so he should be careful with his actions. But that's in the USA, it's a liberated country and everyone is free to do such thing as long as they can afford it and they're not against to anyone's will and not hurting people with it.
|
|
|
|
|
SatsPH
|
 |
Today at 09:59:01 AM |
|
My money also goes to the younger gen team too that build through player development on the same team since drafted unlike team that only acquired superstar players.
However, experienced do matter which probably some spectators still value the paper value of Miami and 76ers.
Nevertheless, I’m all-in again with Spurs this season. Their failed Finals attempt will surely give them enough experience to dominate the league.
Yes, it might be a different Spurs for this season, they now have the experience, just like what OKC did before becoming a champion. And with Wemby and the Spurs core still intact and with some addition, for sure they will or can duplicate their deep run. Barring any injuries, they could be in the top of West again and then OKC closely in second. The good thing with OKC is that they acquire a big rookie and he we did see some flashes Chet on him and even more. So they could try and match him with Wemby.
|
|
|
|
|
tech30338
|
 |
Today at 10:49:34 AM |
|
My money also goes to the younger gen team too that build through player development on the same team since drafted unlike team that only acquired superstar players.
However, experienced do matter which probably some spectators still value the paper value of Miami and 76ers.
Nevertheless, I’m all-in again with Spurs this season. Their failed Finals attempt will surely give them enough experience to dominate the league.
Yes, it might be a different Spurs for this season, they now have the experience, just like what OKC did before becoming a champion. And with Wemby and the Spurs core still intact and with some addition, for sure they will or can duplicate their deep run. Barring any injuries, they could be in the top of West again and then OKC closely in second. The good thing with OKC is that they acquire a big rookie and he we did see some flashes Chet on him and even more. So they could try and match him with Wemby. Chet did not have a good west finals or should we say playoff run last year but it does not mean he is not effective i suspect he has injury or something that he have been nursing because in the west he seem not the usual chet, i would not say the spurs have already gain experience, but they might have figure out what to do next time, the absence of a veteran presence in the court makes them the target and what the knicks exposes, also the knicks capitalized on familiarity of the players which is a champion team in college which makes them better.
|
|
|
|
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 11:02:51 AM |
|
I think the two most talented teams in the NBA for this upcoming year are very obviously the Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers. If those two teams can stay healthy, it is the eastern conference finals that will be the series to watch. I just don’t see how any team in the west will be able to compete. Maybe the Spurs, but they are still young.
I agree. The most talented. But we have seen teams like that that were defeated by a less talented team, but only by chemistry. Dirk and Kidd versus the Monster Miami Heat Lebron, Wade, and company. Truly, the Bam and Giannis duo can be the strongest inside duo of this season, but I am seeing a lack of talent on their outside shots. Still, I bet those two will be putting a lot of points in the paint and getting rebounds, but I don't know why I still don't see them playing as a strong team. Well, maybe it's just me, but chemistry-wise, it's a brand new pair, so it may take a while. But the East is not stacked with good teams, so they may be in the top spot when the season starts.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1405
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 01:06:42 PM |
|
I think the two most talented teams in the NBA for this upcoming year are very obviously the Miami Heat and Philadelphia 76ers. If those two teams can stay healthy, it is the eastern conference finals that will be the series to watch. I just don’t see how any team in the west will be able to compete. Maybe the Spurs, but they are still young.
I agree. The most talented. But we have seen teams like that that were defeated by a less talented team, but only by chemistry. Dirk and Kidd versus the Monster Miami Heat Lebron, Wade, and company. How the hell these old fellas brought out in this conversation?  Truly, the Bam and Giannis duo can be the strongest inside duo of this season, but I am seeing a lack of talent on their outside shots. Still, I bet those two will be putting a lot of points in the paint and getting rebounds, but I don't know why I still don't see them playing as a strong team. Well, maybe it's just me, but chemistry-wise, it's a brand new pair, so it may take a while. But the East is not stacked with good teams, so they may be in the top spot when the season starts.
We just have to see first, as though Bam and Giannis are truly talented, without the supporting team they will not succeed. But, here's a good news, coach Spo can develop a team, if they reach the NBA finals with Butler as their best player, I think the current team is a much better team. So if they reach the finals, I think they'll win a chip.
|
|
|
|
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2106
よろしく
|
 |
Today at 01:14:06 PM |
|
Truly, the Bam and Giannis duo can be the strongest inside duo of this season, but I am seeing a lack of talent on their outside shots. Still, I bet those two will be putting a lot of points in the paint and getting rebounds, but I don't know why I still don't see them playing as a strong team.
Well they did give up Tyler Herro, their main threat from outside, to get Giannis. And until now it doesn't look like they found a good replacement for him since Klay is not gonna be the guy for that. In general I don7t think Klay will be a good off the bench weapon since he is a guy that needs a lot of rhythm. And coming off the bench it's obviously harder to get into that rhythm compared to when you start the game, which is did basically all of his career. The Heat have a great front court but looking at the backcourt I don't think they are championship material, not even conference final material tbh.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1174
Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform
|
 |
Today at 01:43:40 PM |
|
My money also goes to the younger gen team too that build through player development on the same team since drafted unlike team that only acquired superstar players.
However, experienced do matter which probably some spectators still value the paper value of Miami and 76ers.
Nevertheless, I’m all-in again with Spurs this season. Their failed Finals attempt will surely give them enough experience to dominate the league.
Like you, I'm going with the Spurs as well to win it all this season, but if there's a second team that I'll pick, I'll go with the Thunder. I also think that younger teams will dominate the league in the following years. They'll gain playoff experience that's enough for them to win an NBA title. Why the Thunder though? For me, despite of trading some of their role players including Lu Dort, I believe that drafting that Aday Mara kiddo will be a game changer, and we know that the Thunder right now are focusing on how they can stop Wemby. They know already that Chet can't stop him, so they're finding options so getting 2 bigs as a back-up is one of them. Imagine having 3 7-footers on one team? Coach Daigneult could rotate those 3, and still dominate the paint. I'll be going with the Spurs like you, and I don't see the Knicks repeating the title as well, but the Thunder are for me a close rival by the Spurs in winning the title. I said it in the other forum, and I'll do it again. "THE ONE WHO WILL WIN THE WEST WILL WIN IT ALL." 
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2746
|
 |
Today at 07:44:25 PM |
|
We just have to see first, as though Bam and Giannis are truly talented, without the supporting team they will not succeed. But, here's a good news, coach Spo can develop a team, if they reach the NBA finals with Butler as their best player, I think the current team is a much better team.
So if they reach the finals, I think they'll win a chip.
The Heat look good on paper, but as is usually the case, it's a well-coordinated team, not one with a roster full of stars, that makes it to the Finals. What I'm getting at is that the Heat players will definitely need some time to find their rhythm and develop chemistry, and it's not certain that one season will be enough.
|
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 08:28:49 PM |
|
We just have to see first, as though Bam and Giannis are truly talented, without the supporting team they will not succeed. But, here's a good news, coach Spo can develop a team, if they reach the NBA finals with Butler as their best player, I think the current team is a much better team.
So if they reach the finals, I think they'll win a chip.
The Heat look good on paper, but as is usually the case, it's a well-coordinated team, not one with a roster full of stars, that makes it to the Finals. What I'm getting at is that the Heat players will definitely need some time to find their rhythm and develop chemistry, and it's not certain that one season will be enough. Bam has had the advantage of being the best player on a bad team that was built around him. Now he is going to not be a real option considering Giannis is legendary with the ball. His stats are probably going to drop off bigtime and if they don’t with a chip, this will end up being the worst move of his career.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|