Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End the negative appearance of Bitcoin and BitcoinTalk.  (Read 4858 times)
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:06:41 PM

In this specific situation, the definition of PROMOTE is ADVERTISE. Somebody like OP knitting a Bitcoin sweater and posing in it on her Instagram which has 5k of followers while she explains the properties of Bitcoin to her followers would be considered more effective promotion.
It could help, though personally I still don't see it to excuse over 1000 posts of shit made on these forums. Might just be me though.

And actually, yes, 5 great posts can easily cancel out small insignificant ones made in the off topic forum.
Same as the above I suppose.

If you didn't like her, you should have been mature enough to just ignore her. I did a good job of ignoring their obviously silly threads in off topic and just paid attention to their brilliant ones.
As did I for the majority, only I didn't find these 'brilliant threads' you talk about. I just saw floods of her shit in Off Topic. Call me judgmental, though if I see a lot of bad qualities outweighing one or two good ones I tend to sway more to the side of bad than good.

Also, speak for yourself. Don't speak for someone else.
*cough*

So, what have YOU done to promote?
I've ran GPT sites since early 2014, and have helped a lot of people with their services and with any code problems they may be having. In addition to this, I also wrote a guide for a newbie setting up a website to help other newbies actually get their hands on some coin. This thread isn't about me though, so let's not go any further into this here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:08:50 PM

Will you please stop bumping her thread if you hate her so much?

And will you please stop responding to me in quotes like that? I am not reading all of that. It's just too much. Quote me like a normal person.

And like I said, if you yourself don't do anything significant to help this currency, then you shouldn't even complain. Her income monthly is 3k in USD with or without this site.

minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:11:52 PM

Will you please stop bumping her thread if you hate her so much?
I'm giving you replies to your questions. Stop asking them if you don't want me to post.

And will you please stop responding to me in quotes like that?
I find this better than quoting a huge post and referencing individual bits of it in a reply underneath. You can see clearly what points I am addressing with my replies.

I am not reading all of that. It's just too much. Quote me like a normal person.
Mature.
TheGr33k

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:14:13 PM

I'm logging out for the day. I can't deal with this. She's going to have to put her big girl panties on and just rejoin before I lose my mind trying to explain anything to you people.

And no minfrj I did not read your second post either, tl;dr. If you want to act immature, I can do it just as well.
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:15:46 PM

And no minfrj I did not read your post, tl;dr.
tl;dr she posted a few good posts and did a few good things but that doesn't make up for the huge crock of shit she dumped on this forum. IMO she doesn't deserve to be let back.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:27:10 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 10:37:48 PM by Lauda

No, she didn't deserve it. Do your research before judging someone.
-snip-
I'm one of those who suggested and supported the banning of said user. I stand by my opinion. It doesn't matter to me if you bring $1 Billion into Bitcoin; if a lot of your posts are spam, then you are a spammer. Each user gets evaluated separately and after a certain line has been crossed, they will received their deserved punishment.

Update: Corrections.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:28:54 PM

Her income monthly is 3k in USD with or without this site.

I bet you her vagina cures cancer too!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:24:04 PM

Bitcoin != bitcointalk
Bitcoin is moving on fast whereas this forum is dying
Fwdxlsh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:47:12 AM

Lady, I read that. All of that. And...

It sounds like you're trying to make this all about you. But it's not about you. It's about the others that scam. Maybe you shouldn't be trying to pose naked on this site for the gentlemen here. You were trying to make some kind of show. Some kind of trust farming by showing nude photos. That is really bad...you remind me of Marry, the prostitute in the bible that had her way so much that she constantly bled. But when she found Jesus and touched him, the bleeding stopped.

Maybe you should find Jesus. Smiley Just find him. He will help you.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 06:52:39 AM

It sounds like you're trying to make this all about you. But it's not about you. It's about the others that scam. Maybe you shouldn't be trying to pose naked on this site for the gentlemen here. You were trying to make some kind of show. Some kind of trust farming by showing nude photos. That is really bad...you remind me of Marry, the prostitute in the bible that had her way so much that she constantly bled. But when she found Jesus and touched him, the bleeding stopped.

Maybe you should actually read the bible before you preach it to others.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TheGr33k

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:02:01 AM

Haha...a Christian oriented troll. That's original. I've never seen that before.
Fwdxlsh

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:25:03 PM

Haha...a Christian oriented troll. That's original. I've never seen that before.
Don't talk down to me until you get your account in good standing.

That moderator's one negative rating might be sparce, but because of their ranking and position it is enough to haunt you until you decide to go from this site.
TheGr33k

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:38:32 PM

That moderator's one negative rating might be sparce, but because of their ranking and position it is enough to haunt you until you decide to go from this site.
Yeah, except the fact that it isn't fair, and makes no sense. I purchased my account, and the original owner's actions are being taken into consideration as my actions when they were not even mine.
Fwdxlsh

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:02:11 PM

Yeah, except the fact that it isn't fair, and makes no sense. I purchased my account, and the original owner's actions are being taken into consideration as my actions when they were not even mine.
How is it not fair? Tell me. And going off of your posts in this thread, why defend codishmumu so much?

....did she have sex with you or something....?
TheGr33k

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:09:46 PM

How is it not fair? Tell me. And going off of your posts in this thread, why defend codishmumu so much?

Why are you asking so many personal questions? I'm defending her because she hasn't done anything wrong.

The simple fact that she was banned for "spamming" (and according to a moderator, spamming is posting low content posts, which differentiates by opinions on what is low content from one person to the next), when certain members in off-topic constantly post similar things that she does and have actually never been banned infuriate me. She's a good member to this forum and I need her here.

Click on all of the links I posted in this thread, and tell me if you honestly feel she's nothing more than a spamming troll? She's never done anything wrong. And to think that people who inflict bodily harm on others on this site have yet to be banned really aggravates the living hell out of me. It's just not fair.
Fwdxlsh

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:18:04 PM

Why are you asking so many personal questions? I'm defending her because she hasn't done anything wrong.

The simple fact that she was banned for "spamming" (and according to a moderator, spamming is posting low content posts, which differentiates by opinions on what is low content from one person to the next), when certain members in off-topic constantly post similar things that she does and have actually never been banned infuriate me. She's a good member to this forum and I need her here.

Click on all of the links I posted in this thread, and tell me if you honestly feel she's nothing more than a spamming troll? She's never done anything wrong. And to think that people who threaten inflict bodily harm on others on this site have yet to be banned really aggravates the living hell out of me. It's just not fair.
You mean threaten. Nobody can kill anybody through a computer screen.

And yeah, I saw that knitted sweater. Very cool. Is she still making hats and scarves? Also, how do you know she made those? Somebody else could have made them, you know.

Also, maybe you'd like to PM more of your rage to me, because this argument is honestly getting embarrassing for the both of us.

V.Lace

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:01:21 AM

Maybe Theymos should start charging 0.02 btc to open an account, might help stop scammers from opening new accounts to scam people.   also a massive charge on 0.02 on the current accounts now, so in case their is a member who has like 15 alt accounts he will have to pay for all those as well lol.  can make the scammers go broke real fast. 

Also with the negativity issue, I seen it first hand. Member take the opinions to far, They try to attack a person again and again.  for instance I have postive trust but still I get members attacking me pessimistic behavior.  I think if I keep getting treated like this I will try to find another forum with more positive members

Fwdxlsh

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:40:35 AM

Maybe Theymos should start charging 0.02 btc to open an account, might help stop scammers from opening new accounts to scam people.   also a massive charge on 0.02 on the current accounts now, so in case their is a member who has like 15 alt accounts he will have to pay for all those as well lol.  can make the scammers go broke real fast. 

Also with the negativity issue, I seen it first hand. Member take the opinions to far, They try to attack a person again and again.  for instance I have postive trust but still I get members attacking me pessimistic behavior.  I think if I keep getting treated like this I will try to find another forum with more positive members
Since Bitcoin is only 6 years old, at this point it will probably fail.

You might not genuinely find another forum site.
V.Lace

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:14:46 AM

See another scared member who probably has alt accounts, This will work as it brought fear to one of them Grin

Fwdxlsh

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:34:25 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2015, 09:27:26 AM by Fwdxlsh

Also with the negativity issue, I seen it first hand. Member take the opinions to far, They try to attack a person again and again.  for instance I have postive trust but still I get members attacking me pessimistic behavior.  I think if I keep getting treated like this I will try to find another forum with more positive members

See another scared member who probably has alt accounts, This will work as it brought fear to one of them Grin
To be honest, I feel depressed for OP now. I regret calling her nothing more than a whore. Now I see that they actually were at least attempting to assist the Bitcoin community. She has more ideas for mass adoption than most of the legendary users that I've seen. She frequented the off-topic section the most according to their statistics. If people didn't like her, why couldn't they just place her on ignore? I put Quickseller, Vod, Hariom, Gleb Gamow, and so many others on ignore so why can't they just do the same? And it is not like she was making bitcoins from posting, according to Lauda and TheGr33k.

There's been no proof that she has ever scammed, hacked, or trolled. If anything, there is the absolute opposite since Coinminer11 risked some BTC on her and did not use escrow. OP should come back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: