Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:46:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [SIL] 611 SIXELEVEN ◥◣ BLOCKCHAIN DOMAIN NAME SYSTEM 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 79784 times)
nknown

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:36:56 PM

they're saying 50% premine. Is it true?
aenin2764

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

Good project, I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
rubby.culixx

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

it's getting quiet here
ulatech from vietnam

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:07:30 AM

dear user. i very love and interest plan. i hope build it power for it. dont care. i allway inside 611
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

Hi,

https://blockexplorer.611.to/ your block explorer has stopped working. Can you please let me know when this will be fixed ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

Hi,

https://blockexplorer.611.to/ your block explorer has stopped working. Can you please let me know when this will be fixed ?
It seems that there has been no news from developers for a long time. This is a pity. It can be seen that a lot of people continue to pay attention.
PatrickMacH (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:05:39 AM

Hi,

611 BlockExplorer has been updated.

Is there a user need for the hidden onion Tor interface of the BlockExplorer?
This interface is being stressed by DDoS occasionally causing timeouts...

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
611 (SixEleven) [SIL coin] following the spirit of the age,
you have to follow the edge of technology
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
Nonsholscor

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:21:07 AM

Hey, guys! I want the plan advance!
Percipient logo, very nice activity!
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

Hi,

It seems that there has been no news from developers for a long time. This is a pity. It can be seen that a lot of people continue to pay attention.

BIG SORRY for not publishing news on this project since a few weeks.

Technically the announced VPN service for 611 coin is already working stable in the background and it's awesome!
Way more secure than many other well-known VPN services using pre-shared secrets or weak certificates.

To publish 611 VPN a Blockchain Certificate Management System is needed. This job is still incomplete / todo. Programmers are welcome to join the project to speed-up deployment...

Users, especially those living in VPN restricted areas (like China), are welcome to join this thread to apply as pre-beta users. What obfuscation techniques and VPN services are you using right now? Is there a demand for uncensored blockchain based VPN in your country?

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:34:04 AM

It all depends, just check out if the price is low then it's best to buy and hold it while waiting for when it expands in value. When the market condition is at its peak again then it's the best time to sell it to get high returns.
I agree! For investors, when the price of a coin is low, we will buy and hold on to the high price. Then we will sell for profit. But I have a small suggestion that we need to study the coin of our choice. Does SixEleven give investors the opportunity to make good money when information about the project team is not visible?
mimota165

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

Looks like the price is starting to go up gradually as people buy back in. What's has caused the previous sudden spikes is the coin being listed on a new exchange. Can we get listed on some of the larger exchanges for example Bittrex and Poloniex?
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

Hi,

611 BlockExplorer has been updated.

Is there a user need for the hidden onion Tor interface of the BlockExplorer?
This interface is being stressed by DDoS occasionally causing timeouts...

BlockExplorers fixied and improved:

Thank You!!!

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
lara59236

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

Why price very low
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

Why price very low

Because the coin is 50% pre-mined by the dev who has been dumping.

Read the thread.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:30:54 PM

Why price very low

Because the coin is 50% pre-mined by the dev who has been dumping.

Fake news. If not please share your sources / facts with us Grin

C-CEX and TradeSatoshi seized 611 coins have been dumped during the lasts weeks imho.

--
Contrarian Investing: "Buy when there's blood in the streets"

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

It all depends, just check out if the price is low then it's best to buy and hold it while waiting for when it expands in value. When the market condition is at its peak again then it's the best time to sell it to get high returns.
I agree! For investors, when the price of a coin is low, we will buy and hold on to the high price. Then we will sell for profit. But I have a small suggestion that we need to study the coin of our choice. Does SixEleven give investors the opportunity to make good money when information about the project team is not visible?

Depends on your investment style.

There are serious reasons to not to publish project members for a project serving a free anonymous blockchain based domain name system.

The domain name system (DNS) is the dictionary of the Internet. Anyone needs DNS to connect to remote services using names instead of plain IP address numbers. Many countries around the world and other well knows institutes do have serious interests in controlling and manipulating the DNS databases according to their "needs". Controlling DNS means controlling what information is accessible.

Only a blockchain based domain name systems can resist these kind of attacks and that's why 611 coin is unique.
611 coin is offering a rock stable blockchain based domain name service since 2015, regardless of coin market cap and other political motivated attacks.

611 coin is full open source on GitHub
611 coin blockchain information can be accessed by any Internet connected device using DNS; a major service being available since Sep. 1981
611 coin is merge mineable with Bitcoin since block #1
611 coin is transparent in service since block #1: https://blockexplorer.611.to
611 coin wallet with included unique domain name service administration is available for all major OS, including Linux, *BSD, Windows and Mac OS X
611 coin is tradeable on public exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sixeleven/#markets

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

Let me answer that that, here's where you admit it yourself - under pressure of course (in green):

Hey guys,

Hey, looking through the block explorer, I noticed something that doesn't sit right with me.

The initial instamined blocks were all worth 611 coins, a thousand times more valuable than the 0.611 block reward currently running. This was then reduced to 61.1 coins per block reward, and then presumably further by multiples of 0.1. This is not disclosed anywhere in the original post. In fact, none of the block structure is disclosed in the original post.

From downloading the wallet upon first seeing the original post, I know about 8000 blocks had been mined before public release. This wouldn't be so excessive if the block reward had been 0.611 coins the whole time-- basically this would have resulted in a premine of about 4888 SIL out of 611,000 total eventual supply, which is reasonable at 0.8%.

However, this is the actual mining reward structure:

Block 1-287: 611 coins per block NOT DISCLOSED IN OP
Block 288-2879: 61.1 coins per block NOT DISCLOSED IN OP
Block 2880: 0.611 coins per block, smoothly decaying

yes, that's a fact. As 611 (SixEleven) is a fork of the original Namecoin the initial mining block values were static numbers (like Namecoin). To avoid a heavy inflation situation as it occurs to Namecoin (and many other altcoins) the mining reward algorithm was adapted mulitple times during the early development phase. These development steps are public open source on Github: https://github.com/fflo/sixeleven/commits/master.611/src/main.cpp

This means that 333,728.2 SIL, or a whopping 54.62% of the total eventual supply, was instamined by the 611 developer.

It appears this fact was deliberately hidden with the late release of a block explorer and the use of the low-information Abe block explorer.

Add to this the notion that the developer has been encouraging other miners to set a price for their mined SIL at approximately $60 USD means the developer is attempting to value his premine at upwards of $20,000,000 USD.

That's the current situation:
The developer is not selling any coins for commercial purpose. There is no commercial intention on this project. It's up to you, the miners, the users, the brokers, etc. what you set up as a sales price for your mined ressources.

This Namecoin fork is an open source project: The intention is to offer a base technical infrastructure allowing everyone to setup name (and id) objects which are accessible worldwide by any Internet connected device.
Together we can design the coin to be like we want it; we can even folk it and start over with another name and mining algorithm. It's all transparent and open source.

The developer for sure is not your rival supporting this project for non profit.

PatrickMacH, if you don't take steps to disclose your premine fully and burn most or all the coins you did not disclose that you mined at a higher block reward, this initiative is no longer worth miners' support.

I'm looking forward to your response.

We know for sure from the block explorer that this coin suffers a heavy premine! Undecided

Here's what others think about your premined shitcoin:

This means that 333,728.2 SIL, or a whopping 54.62% of the total eventual supply, was instamined by the 611 developer.

Congratulations dev on having 54.62% of nothing. Fuck you.

&

Let me know if you have any ideas how we can and should adjust the current situation to have a even-handed situation for both parties: the miners and the users.

You should have made this known from the beginning in the OP. By not doing so, it gives the impression that you were trying to hide this fact. Over 50% is a crazy amount of premine - nobody will adopt this coin now, & I have stopped mining it.

This was one of the rare coins that actually had promise, but by not being transparent from the beginning, you have killed your own coin.

Disappointed  Sad

&

Your coin is dead because your a greedy piece of shit. Keep backpeddaling fucktard.

&

we need bittrex (costs 5BTC) or Poloniex (no idea) Sad

poloniex is very hard to reach

i don't know what their requirements before adding new coin

i think they must understand about this one and consider it

Exchanges tend to stay away from coins with large premines due to the obvious dumping by devs - & seeing as this coins premine is not only massive but is also undecleared in the OP - it will always have trouble not only getting listed, but also attracting any serious traders. I thought this coin had some potential as an alternative to NMC when I first came across it, until I read this:

Hey, looking through the block explorer, I noticed something that doesn't sit right with me.

The initial instamined blocks were all worth 611 coins, a thousand times more valuable than the 0.611 block reward currently running. This was then reduced to 61.1 coins per block reward, and then presumably further by multiples of 0.1. This is not disclosed anywhere in the original post. In fact, none of the block structure is disclosed in the original post.

From downloading the wallet upon first seeing the original post, I know about 8000 blocks had been mined before public release. This wouldn't be so excessive if the block reward had been 0.611 coins the whole time-- basically this would have resulted in a premine of about 4888 SIL out of 611,000 total eventual supply, which is reasonable at 0.8%.

It appears this fact was deliberately hidden with the late release of a block explorer and the use of the low-information Abe block explorer.

Add to this the notion that the developer has been encouraging other miners to set a price for their mined SIL at approximately $60 USD means the developer is attempting to value his premine at upwards of $20,000,000 USD.

PatrickMacH, if you don't take steps to disclose your premine fully and burn most or all the coins you did not disclose that you mined at a higher block reward, this initiative is no longer worth miners' support.

Exchanges read these coin threads & do some research on the coin to ensure it is worth their while listing it. Unfortunately, due to the premine & the attempts to hide it, this coin will always struggle to be adopted. Shame really, because the original idea is good.

And here's where you lied about donating the premine to charity:

I for myself have decided to donate these step by step for charity.

A noble gesture - please post a list of the charities you will be donating the 50%+ premine to.

All these quotes are from this very thread & can be verified. There's loads more of them too - but I think you get the point.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:47:25 AM

wow, using all this negative sh*t is perfect for mixed manure.

Fact sheet of 611 coin

Mining
Yes, early miners got a much higher reward. Public fact since day one, because this project is full open source on GitHub and highly depends on early supporters serving the distributed network infrastructure of 611 coin.

Exchange
611 can be traded on multiple exchanges. During the years we saw some exchanges burning SILs going out of business due to hacking or discontinued service due to low trade volumes.
Nonetheless the coin distribution is well balanced and the trade market is working.

Blockchain DNS
Major blockchain based DNS service of 611 coin is running stable since 2015. No single complaint about that within more than three years! Incredible stability history.

So at least the SH*T is working great and surviving many other sh*t coins already Grin

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

Let me answer that that, here's where you admit it yourself - under pressure of course (in green):

Hey guys,

yes, that's a fact. As 611 (SixEleven) is a fork of the original Namecoin the initial mining block values were static numbers (like Namecoin). To avoid a heavy inflation situation as it occurs to Namecoin (and many other altcoins) the mining reward algorithm was adapted mulitple times during the early development phase. These development steps are public open source on Github: https://github.com/fflo/sixeleven/commits/master.611/src/main.cpp

That's the current situation:
The developer is not selling any coins for commercial purpose. There is no commercial intention on this project. It's up to you, the miners, the users, the brokers, etc. what you set up as a sales price for your mined ressources.

This Namecoin fork is an open source project: The intention is to offer a base technical infrastructure allowing everyone to setup name (and id) objects which are accessible worldwide by any Internet connected device.
Together we can design the coin to be like we want it; we can even folk it and start over with another name and mining algorithm. It's all transparent and open source.

The developer for sure is not your rival supporting this project for non profit.

We know for sure from the block explorer that this coin suffers a heavy premine! Undecided

Congratulations dev on having 54.62% of nothing. Fuck you.

&

Let me know if you have any ideas how we can and should adjust the current situation to have a even-handed situation for both parties: the miners and the users.

You should have made this known from the beginning in the OP. By not doing so, it gives the impression that you were trying to hide this fact. Over 50% is a crazy amount of premine - nobody will adopt this coin now, & I have stopped mining it.

This was one of the rare coins that actually had promise, but by not being transparent from the beginning, you have killed your own coin.

Disappointed  Sad

&

Your coin is dead because your a greedy piece of shit. Keep backpeddaling fucktard.

&

we need bittrex (costs 5BTC) or Poloniex (no idea) Sad

poloniex is very hard to reach

i don't know what their requirements before adding new coin

i think they must understand about this one and consider it

Exchanges tend to stay away from coins with large premines due to the obvious dumping by devs - & seeing as this coins premine is not only massive but is also undecleared in the OP - it will always have trouble not only getting listed, but also attracting any serious traders. I thought this coin had some potential as an alternative to NMC when I first came across it, until I read this:

Exchanges read these coin threads & do some research on the coin to ensure it is worth their while listing it. Unfortunately, due to the premine & the attempts to hide it, this coin will always struggle to be adopted. Shame really, because the original idea is good.

And here's where you lied about donating the premine to charity:

I for myself have decided to donate these step by step for charity.

A noble gesture - please post a list of the charities you will be donating the 50%+ premine to.

All these quotes are from this very thread & can be verified. There's loads more of them too - but I think you get the point.

Thanks. Saved me going through all the posts...... Wink Cheesy

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
PatrickMacH (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:38:59 PM

Apparently the root KSK Rollover has not caused any DNS issues for the blockchain based DNS system of 611 coin.

Please report any root KSK Rollover related access failures of 611 coin blockchain DNS resources to this thread.

◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
◥◣◥◣
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: