Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform  (Read 418510 times)
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:43:32 PM

Yeah, the VOX announcement happened so suddenly and no word on their blog yet. Only MarketWatch.

I think they are trying to target bigger investors.

No idea i just know that the people should buy it now before its twice the price for equity, everything bought now is a great convert rate, i think it might be possible over 50% will be exchanged reduce supply 50%
And will bring great attention back im not selling sub 10k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escrowman

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:52:13 PM

price up so quick is not good thing , slow down , then keep moving .
anvoice

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:54:14 PM

Not a bad thing for sure. Imagine someone is converting for equity swap. Then they want to get in as soon as possible before price skyrockets, hence the jump now.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:00:50 PM

Not a bad thing for sure. Imagine someone is converting for equity swap. Then they want to get in as soon as possible before price skyrockets, hence the jump now.

I agree the people aiming for a swap should look now not 10th when the supply will be so much lower, what i notice someone keeps buying and adding it to the sellwall way higher.

We might see an XBC move
escrowman

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:11:28 PM

dev team .stop sell , dont be so short sighted ,, let‘s  10×  .....
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:13:41 PM

dev team .stop sell , let‘s  10×  .....

If the dev team is selling now then they are the stupidest team ever serieus then they selling there equity against an bargain so dont think they are
escrowman

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:20:00 PM

dev team .stop sell , let‘s  10×  .....

If the dev team is selling now then they are the stupidest team ever serieus then they selling there equity against an bargain so dont think they are

how can we check the poloniex address to make sure dev team is honest , and why sell wall coming one by one?
escrowman

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:33:25 PM

anybody can tell me how to confirm the vox wallet in polo. thanks
escrowman

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:48:21 PM

turnover rate 100% each day is really impossible , the Total circulation supply is more than 30M .
escrowman

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 09:53:59 PM

if dev team stop sell , 30m circulation supply is so creazy  ,market value is  just only 500 btc  .
escrowman

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:30:23 AM

if dev team stop sell , 30m circulation supply is so creazy  ,market value is  just only 500 btc  .

What evidence do you have of devs selling? Multiple people have checked the blockchain and have found no evidence.
Why is 30 million supply crazy? Its relatively low compared to most coins.

Lets me ask this: What is going on in your head right now about VOX? What do you think is happening? What information do have that we don't know?

lol, i used "just" that means 500btc market value is not big and have a lot of room for growth.
vanarebane

Activity: 279

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:43:32 AM

Bull trap to fool noobs again, still the conclusion, VOX is SCAM, Avoid it!
anvoice

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:49:33 AM

There go the trolls with the unsubstantiated claims again.
escrowman

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:43:30 AM

i think current price just the price for ico ,  investor bid up the price then price drop  can not blame the dev team,what do you think?
anvoice

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:52:15 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 05:28:09 AM by anvoice

i think current price just the price for ico ,  investor bid up the price then price drop  can not blame the dev team,what do you think?

I think seriously responding to a fudder is worthless.

It was investors themselves that depressed the price for lack of patience. The dev team could have communicated better, but they can't be blamed for market movement. As far as a fair price for ICO goes, recall that the ICO is needed to raise funds to develop the company. If their asking price was too low at the start, they would have limited funds to work with, and they would undervalue their own coin.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:16:28 AM

i think current price just the price for ico ,  investor bid up the price then price drop  can not blame the dev team,what do you think?

It was investors themselves that depressed the price for lack of patience. The dev team could have communicated better, but they can't be blamed for market movement. As far as a fair price for ICO goes, recall that the ICO is needed to raise funds to develop the company. If their asking price was too low at the start, they would have limited funds to work with, and they would undervalue their own coin.

The fact is that if you make an ico and people buy it, you should be able to update them. You can take there money but not update them that pathetic serieusly.
It might take 1 hour a week to write a weekly update or some pics here and there. No they just are complete silent.

In the same time people lost how much 99% of there ico value, wich is simply insane really no wonder people come here and fud, i would be pissed aswell.

All they have to do is write an update with future plans, etc they are not business men.

Same for equity sale, serieus what are the conditions, what do people invest in. When you exchange equity people should have details is Voxelus runned by teenagers?
Ofcourse they have the positive side its crypto and people will convert/ buy ico no matter what conditions.

But serieus they are really a joke.

** Beside that i still think its a good buy based on risk reward ratio, but thats just a gamble atm.

Would be nice if they would just update people how much are in circulation etc so people actually know whats going on, people want transparancy and thats one big lack here.
So i cant blame the people calling them scammers, i wont go that far but im thinking it aswell. (fill your bags and leave scenario)
anvoice

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:08:21 AM

The fact is that if you make an ico and people buy it, you should be able to update them. You can take there money but not update them that pathetic serieusly.
It might take 1 hour a week to write a weekly update or some pics here and there. No they just are complete silent.

In the same time people lost how much 99% of there ico value, wich is simply insane really no wonder people come here and fud, i would be pissed aswell.

All they have to do is write an update with future plans, etc they are not business men.

Same for equity sale, serieus what are the conditions, what do people invest in. When you exchange equity people should have details is Voxelus runned by teenagers?
Ofcourse they have the positive side its crypto and people will convert/ buy ico no matter what conditions.

** Beside that i still think its a good buy based on risk reward ratio, but thats just a gamble atm.

Would be nice if they would just update people how much are in circulation etc so people actually know whats going on, people want transparancy and thats one big lack here.
So i cant blame the people calling them scammers, i wont go that far but im thinking it aswell. (fill your bags and leave scenario)

I agree that their communication is bad, and they do owe a lot more information, both to ICO investors and potential equity investors. Not sure why that's not happening.
escrowman

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:21:36 AM

communication is important , waiting for detail information from dev team .
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:36:56 PM

communication is important , waiting for detail information from dev team .

Thats the problem if you read back all 90 pages, people are waiting for ages and they devs are to damn lazy to come her and
spend damn 5 minutes of there time here to talk to people.
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:49:43 PM

biggest premine coin on polo.
180'000'000+ coin premine. for 1700 sat price it's not that bad. already 3'000'000$
of course high price is better for dumping the remaining premine.
look the history of this coin. no one from voxelus team he was here on this thread for supporting this coin(scam).No slack or something. Only blasko the scammer
why?
look the last coin from blasko eboost. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1668235.0 close after 2 post lol
ico, pump dump and dead. http://www.eboost.gg/

and http://www.unbreakablecoin.com/ another shitcoin from blasko

look they are on holiday with your money lol https://twitter.com/mrepetto
and blasko on vegas casinò with terpin

Hope for a pump for your profit. but watch out.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: