Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:19:44 AM

I can`t wait for IOS wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:26:05 AM

I am relatively new to Creditbit but so far I don't mind this coin Smiley I like that the wallet works no problem and that it was relatively easy to mine a few of them and that the staking isn't super crazy outta this world as well Smiley Can't wait to see this baby when it hits some exchanges Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

creditbit (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:17:35 AM

Electrum-Creditbit wallet almost done

Still few minor bugs to fix before compiling and publishing...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:19:25 AM

So just out of curiousity and not that I really care at the moment cause I'm still mining and staking these coins but is Creditbit on an exchange yet?  I am just curious about whether or not an exchange has picked this coin up yet or not Smiley Thanks

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:47:24 AM

So just out of curiousity and not that I really care at the moment cause I'm still mining and staking these coins but is Creditbit on an exchange yet?  I am just curious about whether or not an exchange has picked this coin up yet or not Smiley Thanks

As I mentioned before, we did not request (nor I know if anyone else did) adding the coin to any exchange yet, and Honestly the exchange is in our low priorities, we are actively developing projects (many are not published on our GitHub yet because they are still very buggy), we want to make the coin as much usable as possible.

Don't forget that the real value comes from usability of Creditbit and from its own community and not from adding a coin to an exchange (or 10 exchanges), everyone is welcome to contribute.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:56:30 AM

As I mentioned before, we did not request (nor I know if anyone else did) adding the coin to any exchange yet, and Honestly the exchange is in our low priorities, we are actively developing projects (many are not published on our GitHub yet because they are still very buggy), we want to make the coin as much usable as possible.

Don't forget that the real value comes from usability of Creditbit and from its own community and not from adding a coin to an exchange (or 10 exchanges), everyone is welcome to contribute.
Oh without a doubt I totally agree with you and as I stated I wasn't really concerned if it was on an exchange yet or not I was just asking cause I was curious that's all lol But it's nice to see that you guys are taking the coin as top priority and making sure that your projects in development are going to be working fully before releasing them Smiley That definitely makes me want to mine some more and keep staking the ones that I have already Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:04:17 PM

I can`t wait for IOS wallet.

Working at that as well, we are working on a cross-platform multi signature wallet, this means one source code for Secure Web wallets, iOS/Android/Windows Phone App... The reason why we didn't release the project yet is because we are having some stability issues with insight, A couple of developers are working on a fix... meanwhile anyone is free to deploy their own projects on top of Creditbit network.
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:58:33 PM

How to add it, even if you submit coin to be added to YoBit, you need to add a link to your ANN thread, which not exist at all, so what do you expect, how will they react on empty ANN ? yes , they will SKIP IT. And because of this, developer team, which are mining this coin from the start by themselfs, will end up with premine of 50%, but worthless coins. If that was the goal, then you have a success.

This is the last time I will respond to your crying/trolling, use some common sense and quit complaining, our hands are full and we do not have time to argue with this non-sense.

As you can see this is the announcement thread, it is not empty, the original post points to our blog which BTW is the official source of information about Creditbit, this forum has gradually lost its reputation of productive and open discussion to the trolls few years ago, so we are not relying on it completely.

Again, there was no premine, instamine, IPO... the coin was announced fair and square and you can check the blockchain for that matter:

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/1887-CREDIT

https://twitter.com/creditbit/status/661524027685658625

https://www.facebook.com/creditbitofficial/posts/1682002918678196

Maybe most of you are used to the scam/shitcoins spamming the boards without developing a single thing, the whole plan is just to pump and dump their scams... we don't talk as much as they do, but we are working hard to bring a complete, different and better solution.

You can keep an eye on our Github to see how development is going, even better ? do something that you are good at for the coin!

LOL I love this dev!!

Been mining since launch, im fine with a slow start no need to rush.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:33:49 AM

-snip snap-

Edit: Both OP are very similar with only a link to a different site, Both are a self-moderated topic.

We have nothing to do with any other alt. take your conspiracy theory to another thread. Thank you.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:14:55 PM

-snip snap-

Edit: Both OP are very similar with only a link to a different site, Both are a self-moderated topic.

We have nothing to do with any other alt. take your conspiracy theory to another thread. Thank you.

Yes?  Then you deleted my post for any other reason surely........No matter, And thank you for mentioning the theory.
Vita1ico

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:29:02 PM

How coins can be obtained from the extraction of one solo mining nvidia 970, about 9 MH\S 24 hours ?
Crypt0bull

Activity: 183
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:09:15 PM

How coins can be obtained from the extraction of one solo mining nvidia 970, about 9 MH\S 24 hours ?

Around 500 I think...
chalexov

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:13:19 AM

noobkid pm me or mail me Wink
chrisalexov@hushmail.com
thx darkgold
buchaski

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:15:14 PM

looking to buy a large amount of creditbit will give a fair price pm me

donnyespo

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:04:18 PM

Nice to see interest in off market buying things are looking good. Gonna hang onto mine Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
darkgold

Activity: 616

BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 11:27:57 PM

noobkid pm me or mail me Wink
chrisalexov@hushmail.com
thx darkgold
You 'r welcome

creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 01:59:38 PM

Selling and buying Creditbit or price speculation doesn't belong in this thread, you can do that in the market sub-forum or anywhere else... just not here. This thread must stay clean and informative.

I will delete every post that doesn't serve the informing purpose.
creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 02:48:36 PM

Selling and buying Creditbit or price speculation doesn't belong in this thread, you can do that in the market sub-forum or anywhere else... just not here. This thread must stay clean and informative.

I will delete every post that doesn't serve the informing purpose.

Yes, sure it will be clean with only the link to the website, not much informative, but who cares, right?  Grin
So, a post with the only word like "watching" is fine? The purpose of your coin is not in trading (exchanging) it?

The OP is more than informative if you bother clicking on the link, but who am I to judge if you are just that lazy or a pure troll, and the guy(mmitech) who posted watching is part of the Dev-team, he probably posted so he can see this thread on his "list of the new replies to your posts". As for exchanges and coin value, we are Devs and we will not speculate about the price and we appreciate it if you also respect this, however feel free to create a separate thread and have total freedom to discuss anything you please.
creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 03:41:14 PM

the guy(mmitech) who posted watching is part of the Dev-team, he probably posted so he can see this thread on his "list of the new replies to your posts".

Well, there are some cute buttons like 'watch' and 'notify' for that purpose in each thread, just saying.

As for exchanges and coin value, we are Devs and we will not speculate about the price and we appreciate it if you also respect this, however feel free to create a separate thread and have total freedom to discuss anything you please.

So, what's the ultimate purpose of the coin, dev? It's the "future of money", right? Please stay informative.

OK, I see where are you going with this.... keep trolling and you will simply get banned.
donnyespo

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:49:24 PM

I saw the hash jump over 10k last night which is the highest ive seen on cbit. Halving in about 25k blocks.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: