Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
creditbit (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 07:29:18 AM

Creditbit Version 1.2.0.0 was released Today, This version contains fixes to prepare for Creditpay and Electrum:

- Fixed Bug when Electrum server would crash because of orphan blocks.

- Add the Missing "hex" (missing scriptPubKey) in the rpcrawtransaction in order for insight and Creditpay to work.

- Update checkpoints.

-Other minor fixes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:56:37 PM

Creditbit Version 1.2.0.0 was released Today, This version contains fixes to prepare for Creditpay and Electrum:

- Add the Missing "hex" (missing scriptPubKey) in the rpcrawtransaction in order for insight and Creditpay to work.

- Update checkpoints.

-Other minor fixes.
Will this be a mandatory update or are we good with the original CreditBit wallet still? Just want to know cause I hate missing necessary updates with POS coins Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 03:10:56 PM

- Update checkpoints.

-Other minor fixes.
Will this be a mandatory update or are we good with the original CreditBit wallet still? Just want to know cause I hate missing necessary updates with POS coins Smiley Cheers

It is not mandatory, but I recommend you to update anyways.
rphillips1217

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:41:21 PM

I'm not understanding what Fogify will do, it sounds like it's just an easy way to disguise your money, it doesn't boost profits or atleast that's not what it's proposing.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:59:58 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 04:28:55 PM by mmitech

donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:39:46 PM

Awesome nice to see the progress moving along, halving is upon us.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
danonthehill

Activity: 710
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:05:34 AM

Explorer offline. Pool & website I'm getting cloudflare.
creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 06:26:21 AM

Explorer offline. Pool & website I'm getting cloudflare.

Fixed.
Neosaan

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:03:21 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 10:34:22 AM by Neosaan

exchange ?)
creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:38:13 AM

All Creditbit Sites/Servers will go down for around 10 mins to perform urgent maintenance .... we apologize for the inconvenience.
creditbit (OP)

The Future of money

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 11:50:03 AM

All Creditbit Sites/Servers will go down for around 10 mins to perform urgent maintenance .... we apologize for the inconvenience.

Maintenance done, everything is Back online.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:01:38 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 01:15:55 PM by mmitech

First halving went Smoothly, now mining reward is 50 and will be halving again after 129600 Block.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:16:59 PM

Wallet works flawlessly - just deposited all my earnings in a matter of seconds

Excellent, I had a hard time compiling it for windows, this is what delayed the release...
Nik4691

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:17:45 PM

What is this pile of shit again, another iteration of bitstone pump and dump crap? Smiley
Do you have any kind words in your vocabulary? Like, you are beautiful my dear, or something like that?
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:52:25 PM

What is this pile of shit again, another iteration of bitstone pump and dump crap? Smiley
Do you have any kind words in your vocabulary? Like, you are beautiful my dear, or something like that?

Amazing, another troll....Ignore him, he is banned from this thread, however he can create a thread and cry about it.... the amount of time and energy that we've invested( and we are still investing) in development and planing is huge and make this coin one of the best coins out there.

Reminder, no one asked you to mine or invest in this coin, this project is and experiment just like Bitcoin or Litecoin or many other coins... use some common sense and stop crying/trolling, we are dead serious about what we are doing.... no pump and dump shit no hype no blind promises, we deliver our knowledge and experience and not value, value comes from community and usability of the coin.  

SimkoMiner

Activity: 925

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:01:03 PM

Amazing, another troll....Ignore him, he is banned from this thread, however he can create a thread and cry about it.... the amount of time and energy that we've invested( and we are still investing) in development and planing is huge and make this coin one of the best coins out there.

Reminder, no one asked you to mine or invest in this coin, this project is and experiment just like Bitcoin or Litecoin or many other coins... use some common sense and stop crying/trolling, we are dead serious about what we are doing.... no pump and dump shit no hype no blind promises, we deliver our knowledge and experience and not value, value comes from community and usability of the coin.  

I'm not investing, nor mining. Just warning potential investors that it's just pump and dump. So if you buy, don't be greedy and sell quickly. Long term holding is a joke even for Bitcoin, not talking about altcoins. These false promises from "dev's" newbie account can be found on every single shitcoin thread. The same scenarios repeating all over again.
Crypt0bull

Activity: 183
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:35:55 PM

I'm not investing, nor mining. Just warning potential investors that it's just pump and dump. So if you buy, don't be greedy and sell quickly. Long term holding is a joke even for Bitcoin, not talking about altcoins. These false promises from "dev's" newbie account can be found on every single shitcoin thread. The same scenarios repeating all over again.

OK.

Lol. Tell this to the guy who mined bitcoin in 2009 and is still holding.. Zoom out, now look at bitcoin's chart again.
The ones who make the most out of their investments are the ones who simply recognize value & HOLD!
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:56:08 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 03:48:04 AM by donnyespo

Funny even when the dev's work is reflected in github, and updates are steady. No push for an exchange, and was launched 30 days ago. Yet this is still some scam or P&D. Have you been around alts in the last 2 years? Total opposite of some rush to dump a hidden premine or run off with raised funds.  

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jahras

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:58:11 PM

Now trading at Cryptopia:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CREDIT_BTC
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:12:25 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 12:30:03 PM by mmitech

We've paused a bit on the Creditpay mobile development to release Fogify v0.2, This version will bring huge performance boost, less taint, and smarter/faster mixing and of course with the addition of Bitcoin and Creditbit.
Getting Mixed coins could be instant if already mixed coins are available for delivery or take to approximately two hours (only for Bitcoin alts are faster).

After the release of Fogify v0.2 we will get back to the development of Creditpay which is also in advanced stage (still only a couple of bugs to fix).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: