Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRB] Creditbit - ERC20 token  (Read 391265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 10:08:40 PM

Dunno why people are selling their creditbits,its clearly a dump for big whales to buy more ..

Those uninformed are selling and those very informed are buying but that will end soon and then the price will go up,big whales will make it happen Wink

Smart man! All true what you say right now!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CreditBit-dev

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:14:25 PM

Greetings community, again... brace for updates...

--== Creditbit status update ==---

We have added a new subpage for you to understand CreditDAO a little bit better --> CreditDAO, tell us what you think...

After community feedback we have also redesigned the old Creditbit subpage --> Creditbit, tell us what you think...

As for community request we have implemented auto-login script for slack so users will be added automatically to our channel. (CreditSlack)

Slovenian translation of the whitepaper is completed and is available on CreditWhitepaper-SLO.

We have also verified our contracts on etherscan.io, so users can easily check the source code and status of the contracts(totalLockedSupply, migration statistics, getAccountData, virtual calculation of  BOND reward and much more)

Also the CreditBIT token view on etherscan has been updated with additional data and became verified, we are just waiting for rich list and listing on etherscan token list.

For easier tracking of Creditbit mentions we have integrated twitter to our slack channel so everyone can see how much and what people are talking about our project.

Besides that, Creditbit is now (thanks to bigmo) a part of myetherwallet, that means that the balance will be shown automatically, without adding the "Add custom token" data.

There is a also new CreditBIT Info App available... Link

--== Development update ==---

We are still on track with all our goals, even more we have started to plan Credit 3.0, which is an other phase of projects that will be announced as soon as we finish most of our Credit 2.0 milestones.

CreditBOND - Done
CreditMC - Done
CreditBIT - Done

CreditDAO we have finished the financial part of the DAO, so as soon as we manage all the users that had issues with migration and finalize the migration, smart contracts will be deployed and active community members will be able to get paid for their great contributions to the project in Creditbit.

CreditGAME - We are currently solving some issues for generating random numbers, when this is done CreditGAME will go live.

Credit* - Figured out everything that is needed to send messages to players and users, we start with the development as soon as CreditGAME is live.

CreditID - We have also started with the development of CreditID, lots to do but expect a firm release date in the next update.

--== Community update ==---

The community is growing day by day which is good, but what is unbelievable is that some of the community members are helping wherever they can to add value to the project, we are honored to have such awesome guys in our project (team). We would like to honor some of the most active users with open invite to join the CreditDAO in advance and help us to build the BEST DAO in crypto space.

• macrypto - Has made a stunning 3D designs of our new logo, we and the community love it and don't worry, CreditDAO will make you a donation (Images)
  • LowByter - Is a great member of the community that helps users when they are stuck, besides that he has started his own video series with Creditbit tutorials, this is just awesome, we hope you will be doing even more of these videos as a part of CreditDAO (LowByters youtube chanel)
  • bigmo - A great developer, who is ATM implementing CreditBOND functionality into Trezor hardware wallet, we thank you for your contribution and humbly ask you to be part of CreditDAOs development team(His guide)
  • TheBitcoinRush - One of the best media presenters in crypto world has made a new video about Creditbit, we are Honored (Video)
  • Credit_2.0 @ Instagram - Thank you whoever you are, you fantastic stranger who started an awesome Instagram account about Credit project

Besides our great community we were also honored to catch the eye of one of the titans in the crypto world Charlie Shrem(More...), we hope that he will watch us and support us even more, maybe, just maybe he will like the project so much that he will candidate for a place in the CreditDAO board. (One of his tweets: https://twitter.com/CharlieShrem/status/852520618377564160)

--== Markets/Media update ==---

Past few weeks were really nuts, we have jumped with our marketcap to between 20 -30th place, but after the price has consolidated we are at around 50th mark, which is still a great place for a new project under active development. We will be back shortly. Smiley

There has been really a lot of media articles about us, just to show you a few:

http://www.forexminute.com/creditbit-elaborates-upon-creditdao-on-the-official-website/
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/19/creditbit-tokens-now-backed-trezor-seed/
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/19/creditbit-price-technical-analysis-crbitbtc-range-trading/
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/16/creditbit-team-successfully-completes-ethereum-migration/
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/13/creditbit-price-soars-come-cryptocurrency-hype/
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/10/creditbit-price-technical-analysis-crbitbtc-remains-supported/

--== Migration update ==---

We have completed the migration successfully, we have migrated 11,870,283.08104604 CRBITs to CRB, we have still some users that were not able to make the migration because of external factors and we are helping them solve these issues. When those tickets close and all of them have migrated their coins we will close the migration for good and publish statistics and voting decision. In the mean time, you can check the status of the votes and migration at etherscan on CreditMC contract.

Yours hard working,
Creditbit dev Team
DesertDuke

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:47:00 AM

Just seen this thread, if I go to Livecoin today, what am I buying, CRBITs or something else ? and if I'm buying CRBITs do I then have to swap them with anything else ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
CreditBit-dev

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:49:35 AM

--== Migration Alert ==---

As we mentioned before, migration will soon be over. Anyone still trading with old CRBIT coins is taking enormous risk of loosing all coins. We concluded 2 migration rounds and another extension period for borderline cases. There will be no later migration rounds. After the conclusion of this migration, old CRBIT network will be shut down, causing all old CRBIT coins to dissapear.

Dev Team
CreditBit-dev

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:52:55 AM

Just seen this thread, if I go to Livecoin today, what am I buying, CRBITs or something else ? and if I'm buying CRBITs do I then have to swap them with anything else ?

Livecoin is trading with new CRB Tokens at the moment. Some confusion is about abbreviation "CRBIT", that should be replaced with "CRB".

This is true for majority, not for those that had transactions blocked during the migration. But for current trading, only CRB Tokens are in circulation at Livecoin.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 06:59:10 AM

As we mentioned before, migration will soon be over. Anyone still trading with old CRBIT coins is taking enormous risk of loosing all coins. We concluded 2 migration rounds and another extension period for borderline cases. There will be no later migration rounds. After the conclusion of this migration, old CRBIT network will be shut down, causing all old CRBIT coins to dissapear.

Dev Team

Thanks for info.
I think its time to finish and start DAO.

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
ArchitektoR

Activity: 215
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:32:00 AM

Dev Team

contacted about migration in gmail and PM - please reply
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 08:38:03 AM

I cant wait to start DAO so some big names in crypto space come to CRB  team!
Now best time to get some more cheap CRB thanks to dumpers👍🏼
I am sure news that coming this week may move CRB to next level.

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
imconfusedman
Copper Member

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:21:22 AM

Dev Team

So you're telling me this is why the price is dropping because your coins are about to become worthless?
My coins are on Livecoin, I have invested over $1k so my investment is about to become worthless?
I sent a tweet to the CreditBit twitter asking what will happen if I do not migrate my coins and I received no response? So can you explain.
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:36:54 AM

Is this coin not on Bitrex anymore?What happened?

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 10:09:43 AM

Dev Team

So you're telling me this is why the price is dropping because your coins are about to become worthless?
My coins are on Livecoin, I have invested over $1k so my investment is about to become worthless?
I sent a tweet to the CreditBit twitter asking what will happen if I do not migrate my coins and I received no response? So can you explain.

Coins on livecoin are crb eth already long time! They did migration!
CRB will be real sucess coin in 2017! See already now last 3-6 months rise!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 10:10:39 AM

Is this coin not on Bitrex anymore?What happened?

Coming back soon and some more! All on right time. Do not worry

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
imconfusedman
Copper Member

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:25:51 AM

Dev Team

oh...thanks, I got very confused.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 11:14:34 AM

Dev Team

oh...thanks, I got very confused.

You are welcome.

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
LowByter

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:17:08 AM

New Video is up:

https://youtu.be/gRP7AKSewlc

Checking the locked balance and duration of lock with CreditBond

This video shows you how to check how many CreditBit you have locked and for how long using Ethereum Wallet.

Duration of the lock is calculated by subtracting "last block claimed" from "locked until block" and one block is about 15 seconds, 4 blocks one minute etc...

Here you see that I have 105 CRB locked for a year to obtain 12% yield.

If you have multiple locks then it shows the highest block/duration.

DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT DEVS MENTIONED MY NAME???  Cool Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin Grin

DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 01:17:14 PM

New Video is up:

https://youtu.be/gRP7AKSewlc

Checking the locked balance and duration of lock with CreditBond

This video shows you how to check how many CreditBit you have locked and for how long using Ethereum Wallet.

Duration of the lock is calculated by subtracting "last block claimed" from "locked until block" and one block is about 15 seconds, 4 blocks one minute etc...

Here you see that I have 105 CRB locked for a year to obtain 12% yield.

If you have multiple locks then it shows the highest block/duration.

DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT DEVS MENTIONED MY NAME???  Cool Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks! CreditDAO need you! You are more then welcome!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
klarki
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 3550

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

Trading pairs with CRBIT:

https://www.livecoin.net/ru/trade/index?currencyPair=CRBIT%2FBTC
https://www.livecoin.net/ru/trade/index?currencyPair=CRBIT%2FLEO
https://www.livecoin.net/ru/trade/index?currencyPair=CRBIT%2FETH
https://www.livecoin.net/ru/trade/index?currencyPair=POSW%2FCRBIT

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 03:49:18 PM

Thanks👍🏼

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:27:21 PM

Hi!

Just checked my Cryptopia account and found info about coinswap - but looks like it's over. Is there still some way to exchange my 1200CREDIT to new coins or they are now a reminder of not checking accounts often?

Thanks!

You may be in luck ..... if you're quick ....

(or you may need to contact Cryptopia .... I'm not sure).

Dear Community,

Migration (manual) for borderline cases will soon be over, last chance for issuing your case at creditbitdev@gmail.com

Dev Team

Their website contradicts this information though.

It says,  "ROUND MISSED? You will still be able to echange your CreditBit coins to new Ethereum tokens in several migration rounds. You will just miss an opportunity to vote at initial voting."

The link to Migration Instructions is still there, but it says go to https://credit2.com - which is down. It looks like the creditbit team is starting to slip. Their website *SHOULD* be the accurate, authoritive source of correct information.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LowByter

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:58:36 PM

Hi!

Just checked my Cryptopia account and found info about coinswap - but looks like it's over. Is there still some way to exchange my 1200CREDIT to new coins or they are now a reminder of not checking accounts often?

Thanks!

You may be in luck ..... if you're quick ....

(or you may need to contact Cryptopia .... I'm not sure).

Dear Community,

Migration (manual) for borderline cases will soon be over, last chance for issuing your case at creditbitdev@gmail.com

Dev Team

Their website contradicts this information though.

It says,  "ROUND MISSED? You will still be able to echange your CreditBit coins to new Ethereum tokens in several migration rounds. You will just miss an opportunity to vote at initial voting."

The link to Migration Instructions is still there, but it says go to https://credit2.com - which is down. It looks like the creditbit team is starting to slip. Their website *SHOULD* be the accurate, authoritive source of correct information.

You must email them ASAP if you still have old coins, forget the site as that mogration is over...be fast now!

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: