Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⒶNN☼SPROUTS☪STEAK CLOUD&BITTREX☯Hi✯PoS💰PoW▒CRYPTOßOT▒PAYSERVICES.COM▒BOUNTIES🚀  (Read 23777 times)
psyx80

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 11:59:56 AM

Welcome Community !!!
I wanted to ask how I run PoS Mining ??
that for this it is necessary to translate a coin on the purse and do not touch them? they will be produced, or must somehow accommodate them properly ??

Ok mr psyx80, it is quite simple, download the wallet,protect your wallet with a password, send some coins to your wallet address, and in menu select unlock for stake only, you are done, now you have to wait to the coins to be mature and the pos reward will arrive alone to your wallet

Many thanks for a very simple explanation))
just the first time I try this type of mining, a purse is almost synchronized so we will try.
And how much it is best to send the coin ?? for more efficient of mining

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muttley

Activity: 853
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:21:40 PM

Welcome Community !!!
I wanted to ask how I run PoS Mining ??
that for this it is necessary to translate a coin on the purse and do not touch them? they will be produced, or must somehow accommodate them properly ??

Ok mr psyx80, it is quite simple, download the wallet,protect your wallet with a password, send some coins to your wallet address, and in menu select unlock for stake only, you are done, now you have to wait to the coins to be mature and the pos reward will arrive alone to your wallet

Is there a minimum amount of coins to start staking?
Thanks

drent301

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:27:26 PM

Maybe this is the time to think about a proper coin control.
That way, we can ensure a price stabilisation in the future.

There are some high POS coins out there with a good coin contro, that we can use as a "proof of concept"

Def? Is it possble to list some of the options you think are best for this coin? So we can decide as a community?

Thanks!

coinyoo

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:14:37 PM

Hm, thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/

frant100

Activity: 349

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:23:38 PM

Hm, thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/

in %appdata% roaming/sprouts create a config file  and put this in

addnode 104.236.59.76
addnode 178.62.210.32
addnode 74.196.55.47

not sure if it is sprouts.conf or sproutcoin.conf just try em both
Binary_Guy

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:43:36 PM

No worries cryptomann, paying it forward will pay off. I will make a donation as well. I typically do my donations in the form of giveaways on cryptsy, by sponsoring Sprouts of doing straight give aways in chat. So far I have given 131,000 Sprouts in give aways, and donations here. There is more to come! That also aside from the .150 BTC I've spent in total for sponsoring Sprouts on Cryptsy, which seems to help spread the word of this super fun and exciting coin as well!

For those who wish to sponsor the coin on Cryptsy, either go to the coinsponsor page or simple add BTC to:

1Hsc5uRooQKwBJonUx8xyyzMQe3FjKfuUc

For those who wish to contribute to Bounties and help with the payouts, please donate here:

SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1

Thank you to everyone who show their immense support for this coin as it continues to grow into something greater than we ever imagined it could possibly be!

Keep up the good work and keep it Sprouting!  Cheesy
Binary_Guy

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:00:10 PM

Just to answer a couple questions...

Drent
If you're talking about inflation control when you say "coin control", then please know it is already in the works. I see no harm in sharing ideas here, so that should come soon. The timeline for inflation control is looking to be in about 6 weeks from now when it will be implemented.

Again, please know that Sprouts coin supply is still rather low in the big picture. It currently has around 115 million coins and if you compare that to coins like DGB that have 5.3 BILLION, Sprout has about 50x less than that. Also consider that both Hyp and Net went to 500+ sat when they each has over 250 Million Coin Supply. So ya, Sprouts is not even close to growing out of control and it's not going to. The ever increasing demand for Sprouts continues to match its supply and soon price will rise as demand over takes the supply.

Moving on...

Muttley,
There is no minimum amount needed in order to stake, however, please know that the size of your block, combined with the amount of days after maturity will give you "coin weight". Your coin weight is like your hashing power as an analogy to mining. The greater your coin weight, the greater your chance of staking is. So, a smaller amount will take longer to stake on average than a larger one. It is always in ones best interest to combine all of your coins into one larger amount. 10,000 is probably the least amount to have if you want to stake in a reasonable amount of time. I'd imagine that could take a couple weeks to stake. However, you will not lose anything other than the compounding factor by staking a smaller block. You will still receive 2% per day for however long it takes. If it takes a month, you will get a 60% return on that block! How many coins were you thinking of staking?

I hope this helps! Happy Staking!
proctologic

Activity: 241

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 05:28:58 PM

retweeted
https://twitter.com/proctologic
SQBEAnj9Fj4cc4C3xUDaEY73mYfMmfA8Ms

Please direct message your address on Twitter so I can link the retweet with the correct account. Please refrain from posting your wallet address in this thread as it can cause the moderators to lock it! Thank you so much for the support everyone!
[/quote]

i cant as you are not my follower

cryptomann420

Activity: 180

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:39:48 PM

Hey Guys great job!! :)We had over 1025 hits on the LUCKY faucet !!!! While I just checked it was about dry!! Thank you guys for getting the WORD out about our TERRIFIC Sprout Coin!!! So before I leave for a for a few I would like to REFILL the LUCKY faucet with more coin to SPREAD the word!!! Grin
                                                                                                    JUST ADDED 3333.33333333
                                                                Address: SVPHdAHeyrvAwctjm98GwK6ca6A3Qh85xx
                                                       TxId: a5d7ce5f2b7584d3046f883f8338bc52cf55e4af50d61e96fb63aa59e73cac7f

If you enjoy Sprouts and would like to refill our LUCKY FAUCET you can fund at  SVPHdAHeyrvAwctjm98GwK6ca6A3Qh85xx Thanks!! Grin

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:35:50 PM

Hey Guys great job!! :)We had over 1025 hits on the LUCKY faucet !!!! While I just checked it was about dry!! Thank you guys for getting the WORD out about our TERRIFIC Sprout Coin!!! So before I leave for a for a few I would like to REFILL the LUCKY faucet with more coin to SPREAD the word!!! Grin
                                                                                                    JUST ADDED 3333.33333333
                                                                Address: SVPHdAHeyrvAwctjm98GwK6ca6A3Qh85xx
                                                       TxId: a5d7ce5f2b7584d3046f883f8338bc52cf55e4af50d61e96fb63aa59e73cac7f

If you enjoy Sprouts and would like to refill our LUCKY FAUCET you can fund at  SVPHdAHeyrvAwctjm98GwK6ca6A3Qh85xx Thanks!! Grin

i will send a few coins to faucet when i get my next stake

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:47:25 AM

No worries cryptomann, paying it forward will pay off. I will make a donation as well. I typically do my donations in the form of giveaways on cryptsy, by sponsoring Sprouts of doing straight give aways in chat. So far I have given 131,000 Sprouts in give aways, and donations here. There is more to come! That also aside from the .150 BTC I've spent in total for sponsoring Sprouts on Cryptsy, which seems to help spread the word of this super fun and exciting coin as well!

For those who wish to sponsor the coin on Cryptsy, either go to the coinsponsor page or simple add BTC to:

1Hsc5uRooQKwBJonUx8xyyzMQe3FjKfuUc

For those who wish to contribute to Bounties and help with the payouts, please donate here:

Thank you to everyone who show their immense support for this coin as it continues to grow into something greater than we ever imagined it could possibly be!

Keep up the good work and keep it Sprouting!  Cheesy

I wouldn't sponsor the coin on cryptsy to show its just a money grab... traders know what they want to buy and the chat box gives them info. you are better using your btc to get it listed in other exchanges like poloniex.... cryptsy awareness of sprouts has hit its maximum threshold... anymore and you are just giving them cash in btc for no extra exposure.

work on more exchanges and spreading to friends that is more worthwhile.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 04:55:21 AM

Just to answer a couple questions...

Drent
If you're talking about inflation control when you say "coin control", then please know it is already in the works. I see no harm in sharing ideas here, so that should come soon. The timeline for inflation control is looking to be in about 6 weeks from now when it will be implemented.

Again, please know that Sprouts coin supply is still rather low in the big picture. It currently has around 115 million coins and if you compare that to coins like DGB that have 5.3 BILLION, Sprout has about 50x less than that. Also consider that both Hyp and Net went to 500+ sat when they each has over 250 Million Coin Supply. So ya, Sprouts is not even close to growing out of control and it's not going to. The ever increasing demand for Sprouts continues to match its supply and soon price will rise as demand over takes the supply.

Moving on...

Muttley,
There is no minimum amount needed in order to stake, however, please know that the size of your block, combined with the amount of days after maturity will give you "coin weight". Your coin weight is like your hashing power as an analogy to mining. The greater your coin weight, the greater your chance of staking is. So, a smaller amount will take longer to stake on average than a larger one. It is always in ones best interest to combine all of your coins into one larger amount. 10,000 is probably the least amount to have if you want to stake in a reasonable amount of time. I'd imagine that could take a couple weeks to stake. However, you will not lose anything other than the compounding factor by staking a smaller block. You will still receive 2% per day for however long it takes. If it takes a month, you will get a 60% return on that block! How many coins were you thinking of staking?

I hope this helps! Happy Staking!

Who is dev on the coin now? What inflation control mechanisms are in place? Remember a fork of the coin divides the community and in most cases you'll need consensus to achieve this if you do it the correct non nazi way.... what is the intention of change to do inflation control? As the community should know ahead and agree on it it should be upfront and open not forced on the community. If that's done then its no better than xpy.

its not wise to hold the change back as if it affects people it can be perceived that devs have information that can be used to a select fews advantage. open, honesty and ethical... so....? whats the changes proposed?
cryptospout

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:47:02 AM

I would like to claim the sprouts faucet bounty:

https://cryptospout.com/faucet/hourly_sprouts_faucet.html
https://cryptospout.com/faucet/daily_sprouts_faucet.html

Address: SMaXFXcsVLAPd1BKayXNY61rqq86V6Dxpb
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 06:41:58 PM

Wow, really nice faucet thanks, this project is nicely growing
StudyEconomics

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 07:21:35 PM

Will this coin be able to prevent crazy inflation?
frant100

Activity: 349

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 08:47:22 PM

I have just donated 100,035 SPRTS to the bounties pot

Date: 11/16/2015 20:39
To: SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1
Debit: -100035.00 SPRTS
Transaction fee: -0.01 SPRTS
Net amount: -100035.01 SPRTS
Transaction ID: 93b73f7b6313dfdc6a5e6418eae61ec0cb3645b561e291798a01835e52467a08

the more we can raise for bounties the further this coin can be pushed 

if anyone can help with donations for bounties please contribute to the bounties address 

peonminer (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 09:37:14 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2015, 11:19:02 PM by peonminer

Will this coin be able to prevent crazy inflation?
Short answer, yes.

Long answer:

We batted around the idea of "inflation control" at the beginning of the month. There is quite the chatter I see.

First and foremost,

No Nazi style forks will be implemented. Period. This is a community consensus. It has always been a community backed, supported, ran, and subsidized coin. There was no premine. We started out PoW and grew with PoS. Most people are smart enough and noble enough to continue staking and not dumping. Although, selling some here and there does support the demand. Which I must point out, is growing. *Budumpchaaa [Thanks I'll be here all week!].

With the idea batted about, the community had major backlash. No one it seems wants to see this coin 'controlled' in a sense that takes away from PoS. After much contemplation, I have come to the conclusion that 'coin control' does not have to be in the code. Our coin control is our community.

This currency was developed with high PoS for many well thought out reasons. The most helpful being preventative for 51% attacks. Not one single person will ever control that much of Sprouts. This should give you all a large peace of mind. I know it does for me. This sole reason is a major vote in itself as to why we should not alter the code.

Alright, with that out of the way, listen up. We have a plethora of ideas that are in process of coming to light. One being, attaching real world every day spendable value to all of our Sprouts. It will take a lot of strategic planning, yes. We have the needed abilities and allies to accomplish this.

I am not going to tell you your Sprouts are worth $20 each. Because they are not, currently. I am not asking anyone to assume they will be one day. What I am telling you all is that we do have a major strategy in the pipeline that will change crypto as we know it. This is what we were put on this earth to do. Change the world. Believe me, we will.

Give us some time to get our logistics worked out further. We will be announcing them as soon as we can. Once we do make the big announcement you will realize why Sprouts does not need a market cap, nor any type of PoS control. You will all be thoroughly amazed.

I would like to claim the sprouts faucet bounty:

https://cryptospout.com/faucet/hourly_sprouts_faucet.html
https://cryptospout.com/faucet/daily_sprouts_faucet.html

Address: SMaXFXcsVLAPd1BKayXNY61rqq86V6Dxpb

Thank you! PM me your address for the bounty and I will post the TXID and update the OP.

Faucet looks great. Fantastic job.

PUBLIC SERVICES ANNOUNCEMENT:

All Retweet payouts have been sent out to catch up all 48 current retweets. Thank you everyone for your support.

We now have a SPROUTS PAPER WALLET! http://sproutswallets.tk/

The Github for the paper wallet can be found here.

Bounty Paid to bhokor

TXID c62dd5193af596c84f523446f46292568d419adae535e7385f126f178b4f9101

I am about to make a very important phone call with our new illustrator. I have to say, we hired the best in the business. Some of you devs out there know him. Others have seen his work across the globe. I am financing this part of Sprouts' advancement personally. I have to say though, a HUGE THANK YOU to all who have contributed to the bounties, faucets, and healthy growth of Sprouts. With out all of you, none of this would be possible.

Best regards to you and our community,

~Peon

P.S. The lucky faucet has been recharged with 8888.88888888 Sprouts to symbolize wealth and prosperity to all who use it! I will be loading the new faucets shortly. Smiley

Lots of love with our Sprouts Lucky Faucet!

Your coin's faucet is getting a whole lot of traffic and it all looks legit to (no bots).

Good going with sprouts!
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 16, 2015, 11:06:29 PM

Sprouts Lucky Faucet

was adjusted from 1 Sprout to 25 Sprouts per payout!
Enjoy!
Our faucet has reached over 100 payouts! Come get your FREE SPROUTS today!

Many bounties still available for those who would like to contribute!

Faucet balance: 6,324.884443
Average payout: 24.468296
1,309 payouts

You can find our Twitter retweet bonus here!

Please refrain from posting your wallet addresses in the thread, as this can cause issues with bitcointalk.org and their wishes. You can DM your wallet address via Twitter to @SproutsCurrency.
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 02:43:24 AM

Support is growing. The faucet is draining faster and faster. Smiley I would be skeptical, yet our faucet dev has informed me all of the users are legit. (No bots.) I am very pleased to see this kind of community support. You all are beginning to realize the value of Sprouts. Smiley I suggest you hold. We have very big plans in development. Project LiteBringer is growing well beyond the original potential. You will all be very astonished, humbled, and pleased with the results.

Stay tuned in like your favorite radio station from the 90s.
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 06:01:32 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 07:13:00 AM by peonminer

#Sprouts will be on @steakcloud uber soon! Get ready! 10K in prizes for those special miners! #Gains #GrowYourSprouts @ShapeShift_io next?Smiley

SteakCloud.com has partnered with Sprouts!

Sprouts will soon be LIVE on Steak Cloud!

Official Announcement Tweet!

Show some love! RT our announcement! We will be giving away 10K Sprouts in prizes to miners on SteakCloud.com !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: