Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⒶNN☼SPROUTS☪STEAK CLOUD&BITTREX☯Hi✯PoS💰PoW▒CRYPTOßOT▒PAYSERVICES.COM▒BOUNTIES🚀  (Read 23777 times)
peonminer (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:07:28 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 03:39:32 PM by peonminer

I've hired another developer, which has agreed to accept Sprouts as their form of payment. They will be helping with marketing and many other aspects of Sprouts' advancements. I will reveal him to you all in the near future.

This additional developer is also in addition to our new artist on our team which I will announce them as well in a moment. Smiley

Remember, within a month we will have a completely redesigned artwork package!

When I say we have a lot of wonderful allies and team members, I am not exaggerating in the slightest!

Binary_Guy

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:13:51 PM

I spoke with Poloniex and they are very close to listing Sprouts, they just want to see more interest by more people submitting coin request forms. I will make it easy for you. If you have already filled one out, do another one, can't hurt.

Come on ppl, let's do this! It takes about 1 minute to fill out. If you want SPROUTS on POLO and more people buying Sprouts, do this NOW:

https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

And simply COPY/PASTE the following non-bold text in the appropriate place on the form:

Coin Name:
Sprouts

Coin Symbol:
SPRTS

Announcement page link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103868.0

Coin Website:
www.sproutcoin.org

Block Explorer:
https://www.blockexperts.com/sprt

Please explain why this coin should be added to the exchange:
Sprouts has a strong following with ever increasing popularity because it is not only fun, but also useable as a currency. More uses are being created constantly and there are great things to come.

Does the coin have any innovations over other coins.
As a high yield proof of stake, it's network is incredibly secure. Transaction are also very fast and reliable.

What is your name on the poloniex chatbox
<--- enter your chat name from the polo chatbox here --->

Are you a developer or affiliated with the coin
No
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:16:08 PM

I spoke with Poloniex and they are very close to listing Sprouts, they just want to see more interest by more people submitting coin request forms. I will make it easy for you. If you have already filled one out, do another one, can't hurt.

I have also just filled out the Poloniex request form. Keep up the good work Dev!

peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:26:37 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 03:46:34 PM by peonminer

Sprouts is proud to announce we have brought the Joe Jones on board with our team to do our artwork. Smiley BIG things in the works for the future of Sprouts. If you're selling, you'll be sorry. Cheesy Don't say I didn't give you a heads up!

Joe operates his studio AirMail Greetings in Denver, Colorado. He currently has 3 original pieces on loan and hanging in the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. Joe is at the top of the industry and has done work for many big names like Frontier Airlines and Rolls Royce. He has even won an Emmy for his amazing artwork. Joe Jones also has done a few coin images including Net Coin, Guccione Coin, Bit Centavo, and Popular Coin. Joe is always available for high end graphics and branding however he does not work for cheap. He believes fully in the future of Sprouts and feels it is worth his while for him to invest studio time into this new CryptoCurrency. His images take around a month at the most to complete and the process involves a lot of communication back and forth between artist/customer as the image forms and is finally rendered. You can contact Joe through his website AirMail Greetings - About Joe Jones to send him some kind words of encouragement and thanks!

Joe Jones' work:

peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:56:02 PM

I've filled out my request as the developer as well Smiley I included all of our new and upcoming advances and team efforts.

Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff.
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:55:56 PM

Our faucets are getting plenty of love. Thank you everyone for your support!
Couldbe

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:28:26 PM

Voted for Sprouts on Polionex. I like the new developments. Impressive! Keep up the good work.
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:06:55 PM

Thanks!!

Sneak peek for our new mobile payment gateway (:

drent301

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:33:45 PM

Did my research and going to invest in this coin.
Please keep up the good work!
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 10:59:02 PM

Did my research and going to invest in this coin.
Please keep up the good work!

We definitely will! Thank you for the support and welcome to an amazing community! Smiley
cryptomann420

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:37:06 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 10:35:57 AM by cryptomann420

I've filled out my request as the developer as well Smiley I included all of our new and upcoming advances and team efforts.

Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff.
I also sent a another coin request ! Smiley The way everything is starting to come together I would say its just a little time before we get added Grin I want to thank everyone here for there dedication and hard work! So don't let it go to waste please go to https://poloniex.com/coinRequest to put in your request! Smiley

BTC Tip Jar 1K7r4cmGHELDEfWJdJo37N5UH5BrDjTMDD
Need A Trading Bot Go To https://cryptotrader.org/?r=595
Binary_Guy

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:57:22 AM

We still need more people to submit a coin request to Poloniex!  The more the better - keep em coming ppl, you're doing great!

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:52:36 AM

sended the request to Poloniex, i hope they add sprouts quickly
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:44:34 PM

Thank you! They should notice us and be willing to add our currency with all of the advances we are making Smiley Remember, with a verified www.PayServices.com account you will soon be able to convert Sprouts instantly into 130 National Fiat Currencies, 52 CryptoCurrencies, and over 20 Complimentary Currencies!!!
Binary_Guy

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:22:56 PM

Pay services is a huge advance for Sprouts! The other advancements including, but not limited to; a mobile pay service, steak cloud and a new exchanges are also great advances, however, they are all just a sneak peak of what's to come. Good times ahead! Keep up the good work, Sprouts is going places!
Binary_Guy

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:37:47 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 03:01:16 PM by Binary_Guy

Just wanted to address a concern about the growing coin supply of Sprouts. Sprouts coin supply is still minimal in the bigger picture. Compared to DGB that has 5.3 BILLION coins, Sprouts has about 1/50 that amount. Both Netcoin and HyperStake had over 250 Million Coins when prices soared to over 500 sat each. Sprouts has less than half than amount of coins still. So, there is a fair amount of time before inflation control should be implemented. Despite the recent Bitcoin pump and dump that sent altcoins tumbling, the growing demand for sprouts has been keeping up with the growing supply quite well and price has been on a steady rise as a result. However, inflation control is in the works and planned to be implemented around the first week of January, I believe. So fear not and cast all FUD aside, Sprout is only getting stronger and destined for higher ground!

In the meantime, get your STAKE on and enjoy the ride! It's gonna be smooth sailing to the MOOOON!

I just made another 10k donation to the bounties address found here:

SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1

I can't wait to see some of the new designs and work being put into Sprouts, it's growing everyday and I appreciate everything that everyone is doing to help!

For those who need to see my donations to believe it...
Here are the transaction IDs for the last two 10k contributions I've made recently:

Processed   TrxID: beb2d08c0126aad6ecb5190724703ecfbd7351e0415e195d67d89fa4491ce24c @ 2015-11-19

Processed   TrxID: 290cd24e975ae538dc02e1d7b3aabee40fb53f6dbfdd706720c3593a162b700b @ 2015-11-17

This is in addition is over 131,000 in give aways on Cryptsy, about 0.15 BTC in sponsoring Sprouts on Crptsy and various donations to the faucet as well. I will continue to make financial contributions and hope others will join me. If you believe in this coin and community like I do, please help support its growth. Sprouts is going places and great things will come!
frant100

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:17:38 PM

heres another donation of 50,000 SPRTS for the bounties pot

Date: 11/19/2015 17:13
To: SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1
Debit: -50000.00 SPRTS
Transaction fee: -0.01 SPRTS
Net amount: -50000.01 SPRTS
Transaction ID: f56b5c50073ab79bb70ba097b9908fedca058b7a8298967fc5700a116c095065
Binary_Guy

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:08:19 PM

Your donation is sincerely appreciated! Donations like that make me feel even more generous! I feel a give away coming on again soon! 

I also think Sprouts will be on Polo very soon! I can feel it in me bones! Sentiment toward Sprouts is increasingly growing more positive, there is no denying it! Keep up the great work everyone! It will ALL be worth it!
a_cat_named_joe

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 03:53:21 AM

Sprouts is proud to announce we have brought the Joe Jones on board with our team to do our artwork. Smiley BIG things in the works for the future of Sprouts. If you're selling, you'll be sorry. Cheesy Don't say I didn't give you a heads up!

Joe operates his studio AirMail Greetings in Denver, Colorado. He currently has 3 original pieces on loan and hanging in the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. Joe is at the top of the industry and has done work for many big names like Frontier Airlines and Rolls Royce. He has even won an Emmy for his amazing artwork. Joe Jones also has done a few coin images including Net Coin, Guccione Coin, Bit Centavo, and Popular Coin. Joe is always available for high end graphics and branding however he does not work for cheap. He believes fully in the future of Sprouts and feels it is worth his while for him to invest studio time into this new CryptoCurrency. His images take around a month at the most to complete and the process involves a lot of communication back and forth between artist/customer as the image forms and is finally rendered. You can contact Joe through his website AirMail Greetings - About Joe Jones to send him some kind words of encouragement and thanks!

Joe Jones' work:

Thanks!!

Sneak peek for our new mobile payment gateway (:

Just wanted to address a concern about the growing coin supply of Sprouts. Sprouts coin supply is still minimal in the bigger picture. Compared to DGB that has 5.3 BILLION coins, Sprouts has about 1/50 that amount. Both Netcoin and HyperStake had over 250 Million Coins when prices soared to over 500 sat each. Sprouts has less than half than amount of coins still. So, there is a fair amount of time before inflation control should be implemented. Despite the recent Bitcoin pump and dump that sent altcoins tumbling, the growing demand for sprouts has been keeping up with the growing supply quite well and price has been on a steady rise as a result. However, inflation control is in the works and planned to be implemented around the first week of January, I believe. So fear not and cast all FUD aside, Sprout is only getting stronger and destined for higher ground!

In the meantime, get your STAKE on and enjoy the ride! It's gonna be smooth sailing to the MOOOON!

I just made another 10k donation to the bounties address found here:

SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1

I can't wait to see some of the new designs and work being put into Sprouts, it's growing everyday and I appreciate everything that everyone is doing to help!

If you believe in this coin and community like I do, please help support its growth. Sprouts is going places and great things will come!

... Remember, with a verified www.PayServices.com account you will soon be able to convert Sprouts instantly into 130 National Fiat Currencies, 52 CryptoCurrencies, and over 20 Complimentary Currencies!!!

Sounds like you are doing all the right things. This coin is a winner!
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:27:13 AM

I wonder if anyone or the Community would get behind Sprouts being added to CoinPayments so it can be used as a payment method for things ?

https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting

Sprouts meets all the Requirements for Tier 1 but it will cost $500 USD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: