Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⒶNN☼SPROUTS☪STEAK CLOUD&BITTREX☯Hi✯PoS💰PoW▒CRYPTOßOT▒PAYSERVICES.COM▒BOUNTIES🚀  (Read 23777 times)
Ztraven

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:27:04 AM

Latest Sprouts prices:

Cryptsy 37 Satoshis (0.00000037 BTC)
Bittrex   20 Satoshis (0.00000020 BTC)
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:35:01 AM

Latest Sprouts prices:

Cryptsy 37 Satoshis (0.00000037 BTC)
Bittrex   20 Satoshis (0.00000020 BTC)

Your Missing Cryptopia !

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SPRTS_BTC
peonminer (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:53:00 AM

I agree, all of these aspects would benefit from all of our contribution. Smiley If we get any lower, expect my buy wall to be monstrous as I will buy up as much as possible. Wink
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 01:00:37 AM

is great to see sprouts to have a nice community around i too will buy so much like i can
a_cat_named_joe

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:40:59 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 03:47:29 PM by a_cat_named_joe

I will sink with the ship but lets just hope the buoyancy in the hull gets fixed Cheesy
You? Sink with this ship??? Y' gotta be kiddin'! If this ship does go down, I know who I'm going to be standing next to, my fine inflatable friend!  Wink
Steak Cloud

Activity: 250

Gain Real Value On Exchanges

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:32:57 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 02:38:42 AM by Steak Cloud

Hi Sprouts Community,

Just a quick reminder that Steak Cloud is here to support you guys every step of the way. We paid out 18641.437456482388 SPRTS an hour ago and just bought up another 12873.5125 SPRTS On Bittrex to even out the price and are doing our best to work towards moving SPRTS back up. We would like to call on the Sprouts community to work with us by pointing your Sha-256, Scrypt and X11 miners to Steak Cloud.

Lets make it happen together!

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

Proof Of Stake And Proof Of Work Mining Platform! http://www.steakcloud.com
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:47:29 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 06:39:26 PM by peonminer

MrEggman hasn't logged in since October 15th, 2015. The uses of this coin have grown a lot since myself and many other members began helping.

Sadly, Cryptsy is going GOX. They sent 2 BTC to the underground deep web market Alphabay on Christmas eve. They sent an additional 4 BTC to Alphabay Market the day after Christmas. They are definitely not following KYC or AML. Their head people have not spoken up against this. They silence people in chat that question their authority in getting coin out and ban them. This has pretty much killed our market. We were trading 10-20 BTC before Cryptsy began their shenanigans. It's very sad to say, unless we hardfork and push for a new exchange, I am unsure what will happen with Sprouts.

Cryptsy becoming the next GOX is harming the majority of Altcoins that were once thriving there. There are many coins that will go under if Cryptsy goes under. If you want to follow their shenanigans please reference this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13369135#msg13369135

I've personally lost a large wealth of investments due to Cryptsy's devious acts. I apologize to everyone that has lost any amount due to Cryptsy. I once had a large amount of faith in them. I 'went to bat' for them many times, so to speak. Speaking highly of them many times. Until now. They are ruining many communities and they do not give a care in the world about it. It's sad to see. This will always be remembered as 'when Cryptsy went GOX'.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:52:55 PM

MrEggman hasn't logged in since October 15th, 2015. The uses of this coin have grown a lot since myself and many other members began helping.

Sadly, Cryptsy is going GOX. They sent 2 BTC to the underground deep web market Alphabay on Christmas eve. Their head people have not spoken up against this. They silence people in chat that question their authority in getting coin out and ban them. This has pretty much killed our market. We were trading 10-20 BTC before Cryptsy began their shenanigans. It's very sad to say, unless we hardfork and push for a new exchange, I am unsure what will happen with Sprouts.

Cryptsy becoming the next GOX is harming the majority of Altcoins that were once thriving there. There are many coins that will go under if Cryptsy goes under. If you want to follow their shenanigans please reference this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.msg13369135#msg13369135

Why would you need to fork ? you are on other exchanges so fuck cryptsy --- unless i am missing something in which case please enlighten me

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:04:29 PM

Crunk, the community is not happy with the 'growth rate' of the coin. Many of them want some sort of inflation control. I do not believe inflation control is needed. Reference DOGE coin to see why. We can still grow Sprouts, don't get me wrong. The hardfork was suggested as a way to move away from the inflation. I would personally like to keep inflation as it is, although this being a community coin, we have to move as a community, or not move at all.

The fact that Cryptsy has gone belly up has caused a wealth of Bitcoin flow to leave the Sprouts market. We were getting 10-20 BTC market flow per day when Cryptsy was working as it should. Now we have half of a Bitcoin market flow on Bittrex. We can still thrive with this, although Sprouts is not flowing like it should. For some reason we were getting a lot more attention on Cryptsy. I would LOVE to see that attention move to Bittrex. Although, we have yet to see it. Feedback is needed and we can work on moving forward. I must announce though, Cryptsy has shot us in the leg. We are limping at this point. We need the community to come together to heal from this wound.
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:38:40 PM

Crunk, the community is not happy with the 'growth rate' of the coin. Many of them want some sort of inflation control. I do not believe inflation control is needed. Reference DOGE coin to see why. We can still grow Sprouts, don't get me wrong. The hardfork was suggested as a way to move away from the inflation. I would personally like to keep inflation as it is, although this being a community coin, we have to move as a community, or not move at all.

The fact that Cryptsy has gone belly up has caused a wealth of Bitcoin flow to leave the Sprouts market. We were getting 10-20 BTC market flow per day when Cryptsy was working as it should. Now we have half of a Bitcoin market flow on Bittrex. We can still thrive with this, although Sprouts is not flowing like it should. For some reason we were getting a lot more attention on Cryptsy. I would LOVE to see that attention move to Bittrex. Although, we have yet to see it. Feedback is needed and we can work on moving forward. I must announce though, Cryptsy has shot us in the leg. We are limping at this point. We need the community to come together to heal from this wound.

Ah I see now what you mean.

Personally I am not a fan of Bittrex either in my opinion Richie has got too big for his boots as well and feels he can do what ever he likes, and both the exchange Bittrex and Cryptsy don't care about coins like this one and the damage they are causing.

My SandG coin is invested in Sprouts so I have a reason to see it succeed, so if there is anything I can do to help please just ask, and when I do buy or sell Sprouts I use Cryptopia to accomplish it.

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:16:26 PM

Personally I am not a fan of Bittrex either in my opinion Richie has got too big for his boots as well and feels he can do what ever he likes, and both the exchange Bittrex and Cryptsy don't care about coins like this one and the damage they are causing.

My SandG coin is invested in Sprouts so I have a reason to see it succeed, so if there is anything I can do to help please just ask, and when I do buy or sell Sprouts I use Cryptopia to accomplish it.

Thanks
Crunck

heh please enlighten me as to what I've done or explain what damage Bittrex has caused.  I would like to know if we are doing something that is negatively impacting anyone.

richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
peonminer (OP)

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:18:13 PM

Richie, I appreciate Bittrex and feel you guys are our fighting chance to keep the Sprouts dream alive! Thank you for continuing to keep us listed, in these trying times. Cryptsy has caused a world of trouble for many altcoins. Bittrex is a saving grace. Thank you Richie personally, for helping us keep Sprouts alive. 
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:51:56 PM

Thanks
Crunck

heh please enlighten me as to what I've done or explain what damage Bittrex has caused.  I would like to know if we are doing something that is negatively impacting anyone.

richie@bittrex

First off I said in " my opinion" and that in no way is linked to sprouts.

And that is what it is an opinion, I don't see how you help young and up coming coin by charging the amount of BTC you do, and then throwing them off when they have a bit of a bad time and the volume dips, but as i said that is my opinion only, and I guess you have a business model and as such the fee's and delisting is a necessity, i just feel you are in a position to be able to help new and improving coins and dont do enough, of coarse I dont know everything you do or dont do and you may do a lot i havent seen or noticed but i can only say as i find

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
richiela

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:29:50 PM

Thanks
Crunck

heh please enlighten me as to what I've done or explain what damage Bittrex has caused.  I would like to know if we are doing something that is negatively impacting anyone.

richie@bittrex

And that is what it is an opinion, I don't see how you help young and up coming coin by charging the amount of BTC you do, and then throwing them off when they have a bit of a bad time and the volume dips, but as i said that is my opinion only, and I guess you have a business model and as such the fee's and delisting is a necessity, i just feel you are in a position to be able to help new and improving coins and dont do enough, of coarse I dont know everything you do or dont do and you may do a lot i havent seen or noticed but i can only say as i find

Cheers
Crunck

That's fair and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I think some your facts are off.  Less than 10% of coins ever listed have paid, and it was on their accord not ours.  If a coin wants us to rush launch them on their schedule we ask for a fee.  I don't think that is unfair.  We have listed over 600 coins that never paid a dime.

Also, I'm not sure what position you think we are in;  the only thing we can do is perform our due diligence and list coins that pass our compliance bar.  Our checks over the past 6 months have gotten even more vigorous because of all the scam coin launches that preceded them.  We cannot do anything other than provide a secure service that works smoothly.  Anything else we do would make us bias to a coin or developer and that is not something we engage in.

As for volume, we don't even look at volume until a coin has been trading for over a month.  De-listing is part of every healthy ecosystem. Nasdaq/NYSE all have rules around market cap/volume/etc. We have been very transparent of what our requirements which are published. Even with those requirements, any coin that has an active dev or community usually gets a free pass for a while. I'd personally rather have all active markets than a bunch of dead markets no one cares about.

None of these things are because I'm "too big for my boots" or Bittrex not caring about a coin.  It is a necessary evolution of how an exchange has to operate given the market conditions.  If you have ideas on things that we can do that would help, I'm open to any suggestions you have, so please feel free to PM me.  

thanks,
richie@bittrex

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:47:15 PM

Thanks
Crunck

heh please enlighten me as to what I've done or explain what damage Bittrex has caused.  I would like to know if we are doing something that is negatively impacting anyone.

richie@bittrex

Cheers
Crunck

That's fair and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I think some your facts are off.  Less than 10% of coins ever listed have paid, and it was on their accord not ours.  If a coin wants us to rush launch them on their schedule we ask for a fee.  I don't think that is unfair.  We have listed over 600 coins that never paid a dime.

Also, I'm not sure what position you think we are in;  the only thing we can do is perform our due diligence and list coins that pass our compliance bar.  Our checks over the past 6 months have gotten even more vigorous because of all the scam coin launches that preceded them.  We cannot do anything other than provide a secure service that works smoothly.  Anything else we do would make us bias to a coin or developer and that is not something we engage in.

As for volume, we don't even look at volume until a coin has been trading for over a month.  De-listing is part of every healthy ecosystem. Nasdaq/NYSE all have rules around market cap/volume/etc. We have been very transparent of what our requirements which are published. Even with those requirements, any coin that has an active dev or community usually gets a free pass for a while. I'd personally rather have all active markets than a bunch of dead markets no one cares about.

None of these things are because I'm "too big for my boots" or Bittrex not caring about a coin.  It is a necessary evolution of how an exchange has to operate given the market conditions.  If you have ideas on things that we can do that would help, I'm open to any suggestions you have, so please feel free to PM me.  

thanks,
richie@bittrex

An interesting response!
Perhaps I have been a little quick to judge, and you are correct in your assumption that some of my facts are off, I didnt know less than 10% were paying clients and if they get a rush job that is fair enough to be a paid service.
I apologise for being to quick and jumping to the wrong conclusion, and the way you have dealt with it by being polite and reasoned has not gone un noticed! 

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
richiela

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:04:18 AM

Thanks
Crunck

richie@bittrex

Cheers
Crunck

thanks,
richie@bittrex

An interesting response!
Perhaps I have been a little quick to judge, and you are correct in your assumption that some of my facts are off, I didnt know less than 10% were paying clients and if they get a rush job that is fair enough to be a paid service.
I apologise for being to quick and jumping to the wrong conclusion, and the way you have dealt with it by being polite and reasoned has not gone un noticed! 

Thanks
Crunck

Tis cool... you can always find us on IRC or the $JBS slack if you'd like to air your grievances.  I am always happy to listen or have a healthy conversation about our practices/guidelines/etc. Wink

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

GoldstarSurvival

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 01:43:43 PM

I spoke with Poloniex and they are very close to listing Sprouts, they just want to see more interest by more people submitting coin request forms. I will make it easy for you. If you have already filled one out, do another one, can't hurt.

Come on ppl, let's do this! It takes about 1 minute to fill out. If you want SPROUTS on POLO and more people buying Sprouts, do this NOW:

https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest

And simply COPY/PASTE the following non-bold text in the appropriate place on the form:

Coin Name:
Sprouts

Coin Symbol:
SPRTS

Announcement page link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103868.0

Coin Website:
www.sproutcoin.org

Block Explorer:
https://www.blockexperts.com/sprt

Please explain why this coin should be added to the exchange:
Sprouts has a strong following with ever increasing popularity because it is not only fun, but also useable as a currency. More uses are being created constantly and there are great things to come.

Does the coin have any innovations over other coins.
As a high yield proof of stake, it's network is incredibly secure. Transaction are also very fast and reliable.

What is your name on the poloniex chatbox
<--- enter your chat name from the polo chatbox here --->

Are you a developer or affiliated with the coin
No

Hey Guys

Gonna bump this post in case anyone missed it, We really need another exchange to increase our volume.
Cryptsy is in fact having issues, You can expect at least a 5 day wait for your btc withdrawals. I don't agree that bittrex is dragging us down, but we definitely have an issue with the loss of volume and high inflation.

I was hoping to see us move forward in the new year with some changes, do we have any devs ready to go?
or should we be looking for someone to make the changes the community is looking for?

Doc
GoldstarSurvival.com
Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 01:38:21 PM

Hello Sprouts

This is a courtesy announcement from Steak Cloud Support,

We are in the process of setting the new Steak Cloud site live, mining will be interrupted within 1 hour, this is what we would kindly request miners do.

Our mining stratum with change form steakcloud.com to stratum.steakcloud.com, please update your miner settings to our new stratum.

Also the pool will reside at pool.steakcloud.com , there will be links available on the new site.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

Steak Cloud

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:16:55 PM

Hello Sprouts,

We now support SPRTS as a Cloud Staking option on Steak Cloud.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

Enticed87

Activity: 413

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:41:55 AM

Hello Sprouts,

We now support SPRTS as a Cloud Staking option on Steak Cloud.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

"Steak Cloud logo"

Increasing Altcoin Value

That's some exciting news for Sprouts holders who don't want to use their own power to stake.

Will it be a combined SPRTS staking pool or just individual ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: