Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin Expectations  (Read 9372 times)
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:45:17 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 07:59:24 PM by bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

What are your expectations?
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 12:51:54 AM

I don't own any, but I doubt LTC will ever see disaster that BTC won't see.

Most other shitcoins?  Yes
robstak

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 01:34:18 AM

I strongly advise you to get out of Litecoin, everything points to an even stronger decline; LTC should consider itself blessed if it's worth $1 by the end of this year.

What's your reason? Just wait for bitcoin to stabilized LTC will follow, if not I doubt it will reach $1 this year.
eGuru

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:15:30 AM

Bold statement. What's your backing on this theory? As everyone says, LTC is the silver to BTC being gold. One won't plummet without the other. They are directly related almost identically with LTC only being slightly delayed in market response...
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:18:27 AM

A thing is safe, If BTC goes up LTC too goes up. 1 was the price from LTC a couple of months ago before of half reward so, 1 could be a good opportunity to get some for everybody.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:48:57 AM

Why do you say that? do you have any proof that this will happen? I guess it could fall a little bit, but not much (at least I hope so, I'm holding some!)

LTC has the second most valuable network after BTC, that should count...
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 02:55:37 AM

Litecoin seems to have been dumped a lot lately and looking at the price longterm and taking into account that Bitcoin's rise is getting surpressed by bear sentiments again, i think Litecoin will have a hard time staying above 0.01 from now on.
Trade with care.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
BTCBinary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:06:21 AM

Litecoin seems to have been dumped a lot lately and looking at the price longterm and taking into account that Bitcoin's rise is getting surpressed by bear sentiments again, i think Litecoin will have a hard time staying above 0.01 from now on.
Trade with care.

All of the altcoins have been severly affected by the BTC price rise not just LTC.

A lot of people run to sell their coins when the BTC price was High and that's a normal behavior because people run to accumulate Bitcoin when the price is rising. In time all of them will have a new pump again. or not...
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 03:28:36 AM

Trade with care.

All of the altcoins have been severly affected by the BTC price rise not just LTC.

A lot of people run to sell their coins when the BTC price was High and that's a normal behavior because people run to accumulate Bitcoin when the price is rising. In time all of them will have a new pump again. or not...

Thats certainly true, i guess time will tell if traders (Chinese mostly) pick Litecoin up again or not.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:45:19 AM

Trade with care.

wow talk about bullshit backed by nothing.
you contradicted yourself pretty hardcore too LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:42:53 AM

I strongly advise you to get out of Litecoin, everything points to an even stronger decline; LTC should consider itself blessed if it's worth $1 by the end of this year.

lol OP October 29, 2015, "Chart looks good. This looks like 2013 all over again. Hoard LTC while you still can; $3 is incredibly cheap."

on October 28, 2015, "I expect at least $10 LTC by year's end."

Shocked
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 09:25:09 AM

lol OP October 29, 2015, "Chart looks good. This looks like 2013 all over again. Hoard LTC while you still can; $3 is incredibly cheap."

Shocked

lol well it is hard to predict what will go up and go down

You gotta take a chance, it's pretty much all a gamble what you invest in

I like to stick with the original bitcoin rather than all the shitcoins out there
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:05:02 AM

Shocked

nice catch LOL

experts  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 10:07:41 AM

Litecoin has plenty of volume I'm sure it will bounce right back once Bitcoin has settled down to its original price.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:33:39 PM

I said that because it is the truth; hard, undeniable facts. Litecoin is, as we speak, heading back to $3.0. I sold a lot of my coins between $4.5 and $5.1, and will be buying back when Litecoin reaches $2.1 within the next few weeks.

Litecoin is a dying altcoin; it was never even a real player, just a pump-dump coin to acquire/accumulate more bitcoins.

I am willing to bet that Litecoin will reach $2 before it sees $5 again. It's a truly useless coin.

What makes me think he is accumulating LTC?

BTCBinary

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 05:40:35 PM

Shocked

I'm hoping to see the price go the 2013 tops. I still believe that LTC has a strong and usefull network. Now with the advent of blockchain applications LTC will surely have some value.

If BTC goes to $1000, LTC will certainly go up as well.
MyLucky7

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:10:20 PM

Any reason to say this?

I don't see what "everything" points to an even stronger decline.

I guess it's just a pump and dump (as always). So a stronger decline today means a stronger rise tomorrow. Smiley
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:17:22 PM

I sold all my Litecoins @ $6.30 on the last pump two months ago when it reached almost $9.
There is no need for Litecoin out there in my opinion.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:44:02 PM

I sold all my Litecoins @ $6.30 on the last pump two months ago when it reached almost $9.
There is no need for Litecoin out there in my opinion.

I fully agree with you, couldn't have put it better myself.

I used to be a Litecoin believer, but Litecoin just doesn't do it anymore.

Everyone, if you read this and you're still holding LTC; sell it while it's still worth something. Remember that it used to be $1.3 not that long ago. It will repeat itself, Litecoin won't solve the Bitcoin blocksize issue (it's pretty much irrelevant), there is ZERO development for Litecoin products, Coinbase and/or Gemini won't introduce/adopt it, its creator isn't that active anymore, the Litecoin foundation is falling apart, there are trolls trying to patent LTC, and so on.

Don't expect to gain anything from Litecoin, but expect to lose EVERYTHING.

I predict sub $3 before we'll see $4.5 - $5 range again. Sell while you've still time!

I predict $20 bucks LTC before $100 bucks LTC. Buy while you've still got time!!

Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 06:49:29 PM

I don't think Litecoin will ever die. It has a quite big community and is actively traded on exchanges.
I also don't think it will ever drop to less than 1$ a piece.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: