Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 06:08:26 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 304995 times)
tabas

Activity: 658

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:00:42 PM

yes i buying bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price is very faster than other currency and is the most popular currency in the world and bitcoin get more popularity in the future .
It's a good choice to buy bitcoins right now because the halving just happened. The price may not have been affected as of today, but in the coming days most probably, the value will surely increase.

Yes that is really recommended because the price is still not yet increasing. And it is still a good time to buy bitcoins today.
And when the price is going to increase then you are going to get good profit from it.

That is suggested that you are going to buy bitcoins today because the price is not still rising.
Don't wait for the price to go up before buying one.
I think most people who buy it because they need it bitcoin. there may be some people who are just curious about bitcoin and try to use it, but I'm sure they'll keep using it and will buy when they need bitcoin bitcoin, whether it's for investment, trading or gambling. I sometimes buy bitcoin for trading.

Buying of bitcoins is recommended if the price is right, what does it mean? It means when the price is low then that's the right time to buy bitcoins.
But if the price is high of course don't buy.
But it depends on you if you are going to afford one of it portion by portion, little by little.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobilestrike

Activity: 555

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:44:32 PM

everyone is buying bitcoin including me, as now it is the demand of the day as on a umber of favorable places bitcoin is being used and while doing online dealing people often prefer to deal in bitcoins so for that we should have some coins in our wallets.

AioFox

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:49:03 PM

yes i buying bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price is very faster than other currency and is the most popular currency in the world and bitcoin get more popularity in the future .
It's a good choice to buy bitcoins right now because the halving just happened. The price may not have been affected as of today, but in the coming days most probably, the value will surely increase.

I strongly agree that the value would increase, i really wish i could buy Bitcoins but i have no credit card or paypal account. Even if i did have a paypal account, i doubt people would want to trade with me. I try to earn bitcoin through signature campaigns, adfocus, some investments and also using the affiliate program through SEO.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:24:50 PM

everyone is buying bitcoin including me, as now it is the demand of the day as on a umber of favorable places bitcoin is being used and while doing online dealing people often prefer to deal in bitcoins so for that we should have some coins in our wallets.

I am not buying too. I have a feeling the price will go down more the coming.
If this happen i will gladly buy more bitcoin and store them away in my offline wallet.
setupbounds

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:16:08 PM

Yes that is really recommended because the price is still not yet increasing. And it is still a good time to buy bitcoins today.
And when the price is going to increase then you are going to get good profit from it.
It is highly recommended that we buy our coins now since a few days, weeks, or months even, after the halving, the value is surely to rise. Many people are disappointed right now, but give it time and bitcoin will show it's true value in the coming days.

█████  ██      ████████  ██████  ██████  ███    ███ ███    ███ ██    ██ ███    ██ ██ ████████ ██    ██      ██████  ██████  ██ ███    ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ████  ████ ████  ████ ██    ██ ████   ██ ██    ██     ██  ██      ██      ██    ██ ██ ████   ██
███████ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██    ██      ████       ██      ██    ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
██   ██ ██         ██    ██      ██    ██ ██  ██  ██ ██  ██  ██ ██    ██ ██  ██ ██ ██    ██       ██        ██      ██    ██ ██ ██  ██ ██
██   ██ ███████    ██     ██████  ██████  ██      ██ ██      ██  ██████  ██   ████ ██    ██       ██         ██████  ██████  ██ ██   ████

▄█████▄▄      ▄▄█▄▄      ▄▄█████▄   
 ▄██████████▄  █████████  ▄██████████▄
█████████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████████
 ████████████  █████████  ████████████
  ▀████████▀  ███████████  ▀████████▀   
 ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄ 
 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██ 
▄██████████████████ ██████████████████▄
██████████████████   ██████████████████
█████████████████     █████████████████
███████████████         ███████████████
 ████████████             ████████████
 ███████████               ███████████
  █████████▀               ▀█████████ 
   ████████                 ████████   
     █████▀                 ▀█████     
      ▀███                   ███▀       
         █                   █           

██     ██ ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████     ████████ ██   ██ ███████     ███████ ██    ██ ████████ ██    ██ ██████  ███████
██     ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
██  █  ██ █████       ██   ██ █████   ██      ██ ██   ██ █████          ██    ███████ █████       █████   ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██████  █████   
██ ███ ██ ██          ██   ██ ██      ██      ██ ██   ██ ██             ██    ██   ██ ██          ██      ██    ██    ██    ██    ██ ██   ██ ██     
 ███ ███  ███████     ██████  ███████  ██████ ██ ██████  ███████        ██    ██   ██ ███████     ██       ██████     ██     ██████  ██   ██ ███████
 ANN  BOUNTY  SONOHUB  eSPORTS  WEBWALLET 
takingthis4

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:20:53 PM

yeah i think it is the best decision to buy your bitcoins right now so im definitely buying it right now because i know that the price of the bitcoin is going to grow a lot in the future
Colt22

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:26:02 PM

I am buying bitcoins as the price of bitcoin increases with each passing day and with that we can earn a good profit with our stored bitcoin without doing any efforts. and with that we can buy things with ease and with a good discount online.

bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:14:24 PM

Sometimes if I don't have other ways to get the Bitocoin, I buy it. But that could be the most expensive way to get it, especially now when the price is high. But you can also earn on difference of the price, when you buy low and sell high. So, everything depends oon the moment.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:02:01 AM

Why not? buying bitcoin is a good idea actually,but you need to time it very well.
If you will buy it at the correct time,you can earn some pretty quick,and at least dont lose at the exchange rate right?
at least that is what i do,i prefer to wait some time,to check if my prediction is  willing to go true

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:03:46 AM

Sometimes if I don't have other ways to get the Bitocoin, I buy it. But that could be the most expensive way to get it, especially now when the price is high. But you can also earn on difference of the price, when you buy low and sell high. So, everything depends oon the moment.
Yeah to best way to get 1 whole bitcoin is to buy, but if you are not in hurry i think you can just earn bitcoin in participating in signature campaign.
For me i am buying bitcoin when i have excess money in my monthly salary without hesitating even the price is too expensive as of this moment because im believe bitcoin is the good investment for the future.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:13:06 AM

Yeah to best way to get 1 whole bitcoin is to buy, but if you are not in hurry i think you can just earn bitcoin in participating in signature campaign.
For me i am buying bitcoin when i have excess money in my monthly salary without hesitating even the price is too expensive as of this moment because im believe bitcoin is the good investment for the future.
I think a lot of it depends on whether or not you want to view Bitcoin as an investment, a currency or a form of personal value generation. I would say buy Bitcoin for the investment, signature campaign for the value generation.

As for me personally, I will be buying Bitcoin relatively soon since the market will more than likely go upwards in the future, or at least relatively soon, and it might be the best time to buy and sell.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Gilligans

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:25:06 AM

I think a lot of it depends on whether or not you want to view Bitcoin as an investment, a currency or a form of personal value generation. I would say buy Bitcoin for the investment, signature campaign for the value generation.

As for me personally, I will be buying Bitcoin relatively soon since the market will more than likely go upwards in the future, or at least relatively soon, and it might be the best time to buy and sell.

I too would have loved to buy bitcoins in the soonest possible time because just as you said, the market will more than likely go upwards in the coming days. Except the fact that I can't actually buy any coins because I don't really have the capital since I'm only a student and is having quite a hard time saving.
lightyard12

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:41:26 AM

We just have to hope that the value of BTC will increase and not decrease.

Achargeturry78

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:57:39 AM

hmm now im not  buying bitcoins because i'm hoping the price will goes down in the future i guess most of us that's were doing waiting untill the bitcoins price will down for now i still working in my office so that i can able to earn money so that i can buy bitcoin in the future but you need to be sure that you also must make some profit otherwise it is wasted  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Imoote

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:28:49 AM

Reasons to buy bitcoin is for investment. When prices are down bitcon it is better to buy bitcoin and save it. If the price has gone up we will get many benefits. Maybe that was the reason I bought bitcoin.
bamboylee

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:26:51 PM

Yes I'm buying bitcoin some times when I need it immediately  but sometimes not because there is many ways to earn it in this forum and from other sites.

Yeah, why buy if you can just earn it. I think, if you are not trading bitcoin, then you should stick into just earning your coins. But if you are trading, you should buy coins so you have a good start with trading. It will take you a long time before you can trade well if you are just relying on what bitcoin you earn.

.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
░░░░░░░█    █░░░░░░▀▄   ▄▀░░░░░█    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ▀█░░░█▀      ▀█░░░░░█  ▄▀░░░░█▀      ▀█░░░█▀ ▀█░░░█▀
  █░░░█        █░░░░░░█ █░░░░░░█       █░░░█   █░░░█ 
  █░░░█    ▄▄  █░░░░░░░░░░░░█       █░░░█   █░░░█ 
  █░░░█   █░░█ █░░██░░░░░░██░░░█       █░░░█   █░░░█ 
 ▄█░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░█▄█░░█▄█░░░░█▄█░░░█▄     ▄█░░░█▄ ▄█░░░█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░█   █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency 
    Pre ICO: 21.08.2017 WhitePaper ANN Bounty ICO: 07.11.2017
   Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ Reddit ~ Twitter
Farma

Activity: 742

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:30:48 PM

Yes I'm buying bitcoin some times when I need it immediately  but sometimes not because there is many ways to earn it in this forum and from other sites.

Yeah, why buy if you can just earn it. I think, if you are not trading bitcoin, then you should stick into just earning your coins. But if you are trading, you should buy coins so you have a good start with trading. It will take you a long time before you can trade well if you are just relying on what bitcoin you earn.
you're right, if you can produce a bitcoin, so for what you bought. but not everyone always has bitcoin in his wallet if there is an opportunity to make bitcoin they have more and more, so I guess there comes a time when you will buy bitcoin for something that could make you something that you have to be a lot. it's like when you're playing a trading opportunity

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

KingdomHearts

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:37:12 PM

I am buying bitcoins as the price of bitcoin increases with each passing day and with that we can earn a good profit with our stored bitcoin without doing any efforts. and with that we can buy things with ease and with a good discount online.
it is good that you buying bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price day by day too much faster and its very good time for storing  your bitcoin,       
 you can earn profit in huge amount through increasing price of bitcoin and its better to save your bitcoins .

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
boyptc

Activity: 658

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:11:13 AM

it is good that you buying bitcoin because bitcoin increasing its price day by day too much faster and its very good time for storing  your bitcoin,       
 you can earn profit in huge amount through increasing price of bitcoin and its better to save your bitcoins .

As of now the price is increasing slowly so if you want to earn by just holding your bitcoins. Then you must buy now because I know that the price is still going to increase in the future.
And after that is the price range table of bitcoin.

valta4065

Activity: 672

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:34:03 AM

Nope!
I'd say it's a good thing to separate fiat from crypto.
You can earn btc in lots of ways. Invest fiats in other things but don't buy cryptos in my opinion, they're 2 separate worlds.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[    ]
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.