Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 01:11:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 305387 times)
co5hike
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:21:52 PM

not yet, but i want to. first i need to check out how everything works and then if it is ok i buy some to start.

Just a piece of advice try not to but Smiley  Try to earn it so that you can experienced of how hard it is. Through this you can grow in this industry then if you think that your knowledge is enough then try to improve your earning strategies using those bitcoin you get or earned.

Yeah it is a good advice that you are going to try to earn for it so that you are going to know how important it is to have bitcoin at all especially when you did great effort for it. And you are going to earn just for holding it same reason like buying and just for holding it. Your investment is going to be your effort at all.

That's right in this way aside from gaining some amounts you are also learning. If you fail it is fine because you have nothing much to lose at all. You can directly stand up and try again then grow.
Yeah failure is one more step towards the success, even if you fail you should never give up and try to improve your skills and over a period of time you will surely succeed.
Failure is an important step to succes, but if you have just failures there is a problem
it is not the answer. any person who fails is not necessarily going to be successful. success depends on the person, if he learned from failure and try to better tailor then he deserved success.

Yeah and your attitude will play an key role in deciding your success or failure if you keep on learning and keep on fighting with the things around you then one day you will surely taste the flavor of success.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serjent05

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:29:09 PM

not yet, but i want to. first i need to check out how everything works and then if it is ok i buy some to start.

Just a piece of advice try not to but Smiley  Try to earn it so that you can experienced of how hard it is. Through this you can grow in this industry then if you think that your knowledge is enough then try to improve your earning strategies using those bitcoin you get or earned.

Yeah it is a good advice that you are going to try to earn for it so that you are going to know how important it is to have bitcoin at all especially when you did great effort for it. And you are going to earn just for holding it same reason like buying and just for holding it. Your investment is going to be your effort at all.

That's right in this way aside from gaining some amounts you are also learning. If you fail it is fine because you have nothing much to lose at all. You can directly stand up and try again then grow.
Yeah failure is one more step towards the success, even if you fail you should never give up and try to improve your skills and over a period of time you will surely succeed.
Failure is an important step to succes, but if you have just failures there is a problem
it is not the answer. any person who fails is not necessarily going to be successful. success depends on the person, if he learned from failure and try to better tailor then he deserved success.

True you can learn from failure and adopt in any situation that you learned from it.  But im not saying you need to experience them all to learn.  You can study other people experiences.  As I heard, succesful people are people who copy succesful people.  Well that means they study these people reaction in every failure.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
MingLee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:32:07 PM

I'm buying Bitcoin because there is a high likelihood that the value of Bitcoin is going to be going up in the near future, and I want to be a part of that and have some Bitcoin in my wallet so I can make some money off of those events. While I don't want to just make money, it is a nice addition and definitely something I'd want to keep in mind anytime I invest.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:37:48 PM

Currently im buying a lot of them.
Price seems good, i expect it to rise in few days, that is why im still holding some and buying even more
bostiog1

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:55:12 PM

Price seems good, i expect it to rise in few days, that is why im still holding some and buying even more
Yea, now the price is pretty low so it is ok to buy now because price will go up for sure in future

crairezx20

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 04:58:55 PM

True you can learn from failure and adopt in any situation that you learned from it.  But im not saying you need to experience them all to learn.  You can study other people experiences.  As I heard, succesful people are people who copy succesful people.  Well that means they study these people reaction in every failure.
Yeah you will experience of failure an how much you do failure you will learn and learn more.. thats why we have a words of try and try until you success..
This is what i do before i am losing in bitcoin in starting my own business bur right now i starting business again an now i am making a profit and i think i will never lose again because i know how to manage it..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
bostiog1

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:01:03 PM

Yeah you will experience of failure an how much you do failure you will learn and learn more.. thats why we have a words of try and try until you success..
This is what i do before i am losing in bitcoin in starting my own business bur right now i starting business again an now i am making a profit and i think i will never lose again because i know how to manage it..
Right, we have to try and try until we succes.But some people dont learn anything from their failure and they are doing the same thing over and over again

Osarman

Activity: 518

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:35:48 PM

Yea, now the price is pretty low so it is ok to buy now because price will go up for sure in future
I agree with you , you are right that its good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is too low , and i think its good opportunity for us if we buy bitcoin in big amount then hold it and wait for until increase its price to higher so we can get a good profit from bitcoin.

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:22:54 PM

I agree with you , you are right that its good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is too low , and i think its good opportunity for us if we buy bitcoin in big amount then hold it and wait for until increase its price to higher so we can get a good profit from bitcoin.
i think we need to be patient a bit, the price freshly churned down that possible fall to below $ 500 at least for me when the price hit $550 is a good time to buy but every people have their own speculation.

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:26:11 PM

i think we need to be patient a bit, the price freshly churned down that possible fall to below $ 500 at least for me when the price hit $550 is a good time to buy but every people have their own speculation.

Price may fall in coming days, and I am waiting for that too, if it goes more lower then I think that would be the best opportunity to buy some extra coins and keep it for the future.
0day

Activity: 686

Hire me for your campaign management

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:28:32 PM

If you have mind then a few failures are enough to redirect you to the route of success, a continuous failure is impossible in someones life, we all face some failures but the success wait for us in the next step if we understand the problem and continue our struggle. and one more thing those who are on the way of learning will never fail and their destination is always a success.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Nimbulan

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:29:05 PM

failures are always a problem, i think that it is better not to lose a lot of money, im buying bitcoins at the moment, i think that the price will grow

newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:55:13 PM

I am not buying in present situation till the issue of bitfinex hack is resolved in one way or other. I am just on hold and made my holdings more secure with best password. I will start buying again once the panic or uncertain period will be over. I don't consider this time good for taking any measure. I was buying for different things to perform like transactions and investment before.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:57:47 PM

failures are always a problem, i think that it is better not to lose a lot of money, im buying bitcoins at the moment, i think that the price will grow

Price is at $560 level at a moment and I think tomorrow it may go below $550 and I think that would be the best price to buy some coins and hold it for future.
airsounds

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 08:00:16 PM

thats true, with failures you might become mentally broke and then you will not be able to achieve success, failures might destroy your life

Blackmet

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 08:46:03 PM

I am not buying bitcoins nowdays, price is around $600 but it's still expencive for me, to buy more than 1 bitcoin per month, when price will be cheaper, i will get some.

tabas

Activity: 658

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:20:34 PM

I am not buying bitcoins nowdays, price is around $600 but it's still expencive for me, to buy more than 1 bitcoin per month, when price will be cheaper, i will get some.

Well don't hope for the price of bitcoin to become lower because it is going to increases for the next months. Don't hope for it to become lower, if you think that the price of bitcoin is still expensive as of today then it is going to be more expensive for the next days and months. Don't wait for it that it is going to come.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Johnny00

Activity: 616

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:37:19 AM

Well don't hope for the price of bitcoin to become lower because it is going to increases for the next months. Don't hope for it to become lower, if you think that the price of bitcoin is still expensive as of today then it is going to be more expensive for the next days and months. Don't wait for it that it is going to come.

Why do you think the next month? What is happening? Currently down for the week and will kep going down I think.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L 

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄     
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
shinratensei_

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:39:27 AM

Where do you know the price will increase in next months? I don't think so because the bitcoin is raised the stability of their situation, maybe for the past week bitcoin getting some trouble with their price because appearing new big cases but it's surpassed by this time.

████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████▄▄
        ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▄▄███████████████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████████████████

▐███ ▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀ ███▌
▐████▀▄  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▄▀████▌
▐████▄ ▀▄   ▀▀███████████▀▀   ▄▀ ▄████▌
▐█████▀▄       ▀███████▀       ▄▀█████▌
▐██████ ▀     ▐▀▀▀   ▀▀       ▀ ██████▌
▐████████      ▀▄▄▀▀▄         ████████▌
▐█████████▄          ▀▄    ▄▄█████████▌
 ████████████▄▄        ▀▄▄████████████

▀█████████████▄     ▄█████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▄█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.LaLa World.
──── www.lalaworld.io
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
.25th November.
.P R E - I C O..
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:49:01 AM

You know what? Nowadays is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is so low and I expect it to rise someday.
Maybe if you accumulate a lot of bitcoin until the next halving.
Right now, I'm buying bitcoins consistently with just a little amount and maybe use it for something I need someday when the price is right.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.