Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 04:52:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 305382 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:14:01 PM

At the current price , i would not buy since price is $680+ and i cant afford it even if i have my own stable day job. My salary is just exact for my everyday needs. Ill rather do signature campaign to gain btc and would not mind to buy since i have no money to invest to it. Others  may buy more btc as of now since theyll believe that price in the future would rise , which i also believe.

Remember that bitcoin can be divided down to 8 decimal places. Therefore, 0.00000001 BTC is the smallest amount that can be handled in a transaction. You don't need to buy it as a whole for the price of $680.

This is how bitcoin can touch those small time buyers.

Agree. We don't need to buy bitcoin as a whole since bitcoin can be purchase even at small fraction. Also because bitcoin can be purchased like that, people can test how bitcoin trading works with a small amount as a capital.

And if you don't what to buy then bitcoin also allows us to earn it, so I think instead of buying we should give our best in earning it which goes investment free.

Yes it's a good option too. Make your bitcoin earnings rotate by converting it to fiat then use that earning to buy bitcoin at your desired buying rate. Most people in the community doing that kind of method so they can never harm their own fiat when purchasing bitcoin.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. EWallets are like banks -- a central organization has complete control over your money. You shouldn't put much money in EWallets.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:33:40 PM

At the current price , i would not buy since price is $680+ and i cant afford it even if i have my own stable day job. My salary is just exact for my everyday needs. Ill rather do signature campaign to gain btc and would not mind to buy since i have no money to invest to it. Others  may buy more btc as of now since theyll believe that price in the future would rise , which i also believe.

Remember that bitcoin can be divided down to 8 decimal places. Therefore, 0.00000001 BTC is the smallest amount that can be handled in a transaction. You don't need to buy it as a whole for the price of $680.

This is how bitcoin can touch those small time buyers.

Agree. We don't need to buy bitcoin as a whole since bitcoin can be purchase even at small fraction. Also because bitcoin can be purchased like that, people can test how bitcoin trading works with a small amount as a capital.

And if you don't what to buy then bitcoin also allows us to earn it, so I think instead of buying we should give our best in earning it which goes investment free.

Yes it's a good option too. Make your bitcoin earnings rotate by converting it to fiat then use that earning to buy bitcoin at your desired buying rate. Most people in the community doing that kind of method so they can never harm their own fiat when purchasing bitcoin.

Yeah and its not possible for everyone to buy full bitcoin but you always have an option to buy it in small parts and earning bitcoin is the option that you will have everytime.
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:38:37 PM

does being on a signature campaign make that much bitcoin? I believe bitcoin will rise too and I want to buy some too but I don't have the fund right now.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:41:24 PM

does being on a signature campaign make that much bitcoin? I believe bitcoin will rise too and I want to buy some too but I don't have the fund right now.

Earning from signature campaign is limited you cannot expect huge earnings from it but its a good way to collect some coins on regular basis.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:47:36 PM

If you do not have fund then how can you but it. do you have any plan to get loan from some one if yes then definantely you will be able to buy bitcoin. but to me from a signature campaign you cannot earn so much.
Noojna

Activity: 479

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:00:50 PM

I use and buy Bitcoin to help me buy exciting, potentially interesting and useful altcoins; and I am very fond of ICOs, that's where you make real money...

Bitcoin in itself has been disappointing lately.

Well almost people are buying today because the price can still be considered lower. And if you aren't going to buy today for sure you are going to miss it and going to buy it at very price. And it is really the use of bitcoin. We are using it for purchasing any thing which is available online.
And most especially in trading.

To buy stuff online I use Paypal, which is much quicker and more convenient. Owning Bitcoins does not pay me dividends, so there is no point in keeping them.
mk3000

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:38:24 PM

I basically exchange all my fiat to bitcoin. my country's currency is worhtless and I've been doing it for about a year now.

Bitrated user: comoto3000.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:44:50 PM

I use and buy Bitcoin to help me buy exciting, potentially interesting and useful altcoins; and I am very fond of ICOs, that's where you make real money...

Bitcoin in itself has been disappointing lately.

Well almost people are buying today because the price can still be considered lower. And if you aren't going to buy today for sure you are going to miss it and going to buy it at very price. And it is really the use of bitcoin. We are using it for purchasing any thing which is available online.
And most especially in trading.

To buy stuff online I use Paypal, which is much quicker and more convenient. Owning Bitcoins does not pay me dividends, so there is no point in keeping them.

But you can always save them for future to earn best profits from it, as we all know that price will reach to the moon in future so its good to save them for future.
Hirose UK

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:55:01 PM

Buying the bitcoin is good and I'm doing it because the future of the bitcoin is pretty good if you ask me.
If you buy them now you are gonna make profit for sure.

yes, we all believe it. but bitcoin price is not stable at all, so buying bitcoin will make profit if we buy it at low price.

I'm sure many people are waiting for low price to buy bitcoin to make profit.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:04:37 AM

Buying the bitcoin is good and I'm doing it because the future of the bitcoin is pretty good if you ask me.

yes, we all believe it. but bitcoin price is not stable at all, so buying bitcoin will make profit if we buy it at low price.

Price may fall in coming months but I feel that even current price is good to make some investment as we are pretty sure that price will be on the roof in future.
emberbekas

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:41:35 AM

I bought bitcoin when I think bitcoin prices already at the lowest point. I guess it just use the feeling that I get from the experience. If after that, bitcoin prices continue to fall, I will leave it for some periods(a month or two), if at that time span bitcoin prices didnt rise, then I sold it at any price.

BITSLER                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:19:17 AM

Many times i am buying bitcoins for investing in different investments and also for trading. I am not investing all the bitcoins into investments and trading only 50% of investments i am holding for bitcoins rise. Most of the profit i am attaining is from when bitcoin pries varies only.BTC
TheGodFather

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:50:18 AM

i dont buy it,i just earn it for free,with many way..but sometime,when i'm ready,i will buy it for some reason

Don't just buy bitcoin for some or no reason, you are still a newbie you had a lot of things to go with bitcoin, their are lot of things to try with bitcoin free bitcoin isn't enough you can try on gambling and try your luck one's in a while mining are for veteran in bitcoin, cause you will need lots of resources and knowledge to build your own mining rig,

Even though she/he is still a newbie about bitcoins, doesn't mean that she/he don't know the reason why she/he is buying bitcoin. Just tell him/her to do whatever he/she wants . As long as he/she is gaining profit with it. If you have some money, try to use it in a way that you can gain profit. But be sure to gain profit not to bankrupt yourself. Try to know how gambling sites work.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

ehnn11

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:09:29 AM

i havent bought any bitcoin yet but i will cause i should,i plan to use it as capital for trading and otger ways of earning
kim.apps

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:17:53 AM

Yeah, the Bitcoin network has proven to be stable, safe and of course decentralized.
leodem

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 02:25:40 AM

Not for the moment :/...

]

Win free Bitcoins!!! http://getmesatoshis.xyz
shinratensei_

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:29:18 AM

Price may fall in coming months
I don't think so, the current price is always showed to potentially of rising with any of stability. yesterday maybe the price just getting a lower increase but I'm really glad about that. not by the price increase but about the stability of the price.

████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████▄▄
        ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▄▄███████████████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████████████████

▐███ ▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀ ███▌
▐████▀▄  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▄▀████▌
▐████▄ ▀▄   ▀▀███████████▀▀   ▄▀ ▄████▌
▐█████▀▄       ▀███████▀       ▄▀█████▌
▐██████ ▀     ▐▀▀▀   ▀▀       ▀ ██████▌
▐████████      ▀▄▄▀▀▄         ████████▌
▐█████████▄          ▀▄    ▄▄█████████▌
 ████████████▄▄        ▀▄▄████████████

▀█████████████▄     ▄█████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▄█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.LaLa World.
──── www.lalaworld.io
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
.25th November.
.P R E - I C O..
████████████████
██            ██
██  ████████  ██
██  ██    ██  ██
██  ████████  ██
██            ██
████████████████
Sontoloyo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:31:49 AM

I buying Bitcoin for trading and for cloud mining program, in a year ago I was bought 5 BTC as price $ 240, and I was sell 5 BTC about a week ago as price $ 640, so I got big profit. And now, my balance in wallet is 3 BTC
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 966

Fast Invest - We Are The Future Of DIGITAL BANKING

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:42:43 AM

As a regular investment always I prefer to make buying periodically. Hoping for a better earning the regular earning is done.

Imoote

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:19:42 AM

As a regular investment always I prefer to make buying periodically. Hoping for a better earning the regular earning is done.

Bitcoin true that many people buy for investment and take advantage of fluctuations in bitcoin. And usually people buy bitcoin when prices are down and hope that if prices rise high will benefit.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.