Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2018, 12:01:15 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 306814 times)
Gaaara

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:01:31 AM

Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?

I only buy bitcoins when the price is low for investment purpose of course, I don't know other reason for buying it exept investment and sometimes for gambling, maybe for some people who buy bitcoin for black market, buying bitcoin fits them too.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beafheart

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

I only buy bitcoins when the price for investment of course, and I don't know other reason for buying it exept investment, or maybe for some people who buy bitcoin for black market.

I also buy bitcoins for investment. In my country, it is difficult to use bitcoin for other purposes. I'm just buying coins. When the price is low and sometimes sell, when high. To buy more bitcoins later
Sniper150

Activity: 360
Merit: 260

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:43:48 PM

I'm not buying bitcoins. I'm just saving it for the future purposes. But if I were bought bitcoin also good because bitcoin value increases every minute.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

I only buy bitcoins when the price for investment of course, and I don't know other reason for buying it exept investment, or maybe for some people who buy bitcoin for black market.

I also buy bitcoins for investment. In my country, it is difficult to use bitcoin for other purposes. I'm just buying coins. When the price is low and sometimes sell, when high. To buy more bitcoins later
Yes that could be one of few reasons why people would but Bitcoin. I think that some people would buy Bitcoin because they think that price of Bitcoin will be so high that they will make a lot of money from it, and partially i think the same. I don't trade with Bitcoin... yet, but every part of bitcoin I earn i leave on the side. I will sell it in future when price is good.
shadowdio

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:22:09 PM

yes i buy bitcoins for investment so that i can make more money.

next-generation social media service
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
SmithGreat

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:48:06 AM

I believe there's a decent possibility that Bitcoins will keep on appreciating. Regardless I have most of the Bitcoins I purchased in mid 2012 and I plan to clutch them for some time to perceive what happens. However, anybody pondering contributing ought to comprehend that it's a greatly unsafe recommendation. There's a decent shot you'll lose most or the greater part of your cash. Furthermore, with each Bitcoin offering for $120, there isn't so much potential upside as there was a year prior, when you could eat up a Bitcoin for $5. So it would be ideal if you just contribute cash you can bear to lose.
birareru1988

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:19:57 AM

I believe there's a decent possibility that Bitcoins will keep on appreciating. Regardless I have most of the Bitcoins I purchased in mid 2012 and I plan to clutch them for some time to perceive what happens. However, anybody pondering contributing ought to comprehend that it's a greatly unsafe recommendation. There's a decent shot you'll lose most or the greater part of your cash. Furthermore, with each Bitcoin offering for $120, there isn't so much potential upside as there was a year prior, when you could eat up a Bitcoin for $5. So it would be ideal if you just contribute cash you can bear to lose.

You do not believe in bitcoin?
But you keep these coins. I do not understand why. After all, you have nothing to lose if you bought them several years ago.
I buy bitcoins at a time when the price is going down, but I still hope that this will increase my money
Question123

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:22:07 PM

Yes SOMETIMES I buy bitcoin when the price is decrease. Why I buy bitcoins? Because I wait the price to increase and then I  sell it to make profit. And I buy bitcoin when I need to trading when altcoin are dump . I also buy for investing in ICO after ICO I earn more bitcoin because I Can get some reward from them. If you buy bitcoin you will earn money after 1-2 weeks. Because Im sure the price continously counting.

Eternu

Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:05:03 PM

You do not believe in bitcoin?
But you keep these coins. I do not understand why. After all, you have nothing to lose if you bought them several years ago.
I buy bitcoins at a time when the price is going down, but I still hope that this will increase my money
Well it is only sane to buy when price is low and to wait for price to go up so that you could sell it. And if people don't believe that the price would go up, they would not buy bitcoin. Who sane would buy bitcoin, if they know that price would go down. Than is best way to lose money, and i know no one who like losing it...
Tagoron

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:25:38 PM

Sometimes when they are losing a little in price. I believe that they will get a widespread use in future
Lancusters

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:23:17 PM

Sometimes when they are losing a little in price. I believe that they will get a widespread use in future
I don't buy bitcoins. It seems to me that to buy bitcoins are the only investors, but the instability of the course scares them. At the moment there is nothing that you can buy only with bitcoin. Maybe if it will appear then it will make sense to buy bitcoins. Now everything that you buy with bitcoins you can buy with another currency. Why lose money on the exchange?

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
|FREETRADING &
ICO LISTING
|SUPERIORTO NASDAQ
AND LSE
|US$ 29MRAISED IN
2 WEEKS
|
[]
DrVaribo

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:31:23 AM

I don't buy bitcoins. It seems to me that to buy bitcoins are the only investors, but the instability of the course scares them. At the moment there is nothing that you can buy only with bitcoin. Maybe if it will appear then it will make sense to buy bitcoins. Now everything that you buy with bitcoins you can buy with another currency. Why lose money on the exchange?

Losing money is mostly inexperienced beginners who do not have any experience in investing or are not sufficiently trained. At times of lower prices, you need to buy coins and then sell when the price rises. This is how the scheme of profit is organized in almost everything. Only bitcoin is more suitable for short-term investments.
Berns

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:45:55 PM

Losing money is mostly inexperienced beginners who do not have any experience in investing or are not sufficiently trained. At times of lower prices, you need to buy coins and then sell when the price rises. This is how the scheme of profit is organized in almost everything. Only bitcoin is more suitable for short-term investments.

I also do this scheme - I buy when the price is less and I sell when the price is high. This allows me to increase my capital. Bitcoins I use as a product
fkod

Activity: 494

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:23:17 PM

My have only one reason for buying btc. For buying altcoins. Else I no buy bitcoin.

Bitcoin is untrusted, high volatility and unreliable market value.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS  
RAISE
US$18mil+]
ZlaiaZaia

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:26:54 PM

My have only one reason for buying btc. For buying altcoins. Else I no buy bitcoin.

Bitcoin is untrusted, high volatility and unreliable market value.
And I think that bitcoin will not buy under any circumstances. I do not like to take risks. It is better to earn or get bitcoin and continue to dispose of anything, but not buy.
angkasaz

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:32:23 AM

one and only reason : GAMBLING

i know its not good but what can i do right?

bitmakerBR

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:44:19 AM

one and only reason : GAMBLING

i know its not good but what can i do right?

All investors are somewhat venturesome, but to make profit from purchases you need to act on a clear pattern and not give in to panic. Bitcoin needs to be bought when the price falls and sells when it rises.
denzelc

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:28:59 AM

Not at the moment. Do not have enough capital to make it worth the effort.
nomenclatur

"DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform"

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:01:14 PM

To trade in trading market as poloniex etc, make a profit from difference between the selling price in a day is enough to meet daily needs and savings continously. Bitcoin is able to raise degree of my life and family.

██████
█████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄███  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄███████▄████████
▄███████▄██████████
▀███▀   ▀███▀████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
███  ▄▄▄███▄▄███     █
▄▄▄███████▄████████▄▄▄▀
▄███████▄██████████
▀███▀   ▀███▀     
▀█▀  ███████    █
▀▀█████████▀▀▀
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
███      █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄       ▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀██ ██▀▀▀▀▀██ ███▄   ▄███ ██ ███▄   ██ ██ ██     ██ ███▄   ▄███
▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ █████ █████ ██ ██▀██▄ ██ ██ ██     ██ █████ █████
██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██ ▀█ █▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀████ ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██ ▀█ █▀ ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀       ▀▀
DECENTRALISED, REGULATED, PROPERTY
FINANCING, PROPERTY LISTING AND
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PLATFORM

███████████
█████████████
███████████████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████        █
████        █
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
│   WHITEPAPER   │   ANN THREAD   │
FACEBOOK     INSTAGRAM     TELEGRAM
YOUTUBE   TWITTER   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN

███████████
█████████████
███████████████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████        █
████        █
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Dizaster2015

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:15:53 PM

Not at the moment. Do not have enough capital to make it worth the effort.

Yes, sometimes there is simply no way to make a purchase of a crypto currency.
But I try to convert part of my salary into a crypto currency. This is my investment strategy
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.