Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 04:51:36 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 305382 times)
SanjaPaulina

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:17:46 PM

My reasons to buy bitcoins is to sell them for bigger amount of $ or to invst somewhere and earn big amount of money.That I do every time when I buy bitcoin because other reasons I dont have.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:51:12 PM

Yes I'm buying bitcoins because its easy to make some profit with it and I want to be a part of the future currency's, the bitcoin is without any doubts one.
Its a very nice currency can do a lot with it and its also has some nice options with it.

Yes to earn good profits in long term we should keep ourselves engage in buying as much as we can, as more people will buy it will eventually take the price of bitcoin higher in future.
Ewinsane

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:03:46 PM

i buy bitcoin in huge amount in present time the price of bitcoin is low and i hope that bitcoin will be more increase its price and we can be get from bitcoin and bitcoin is very useful currency and too much stronger than other crypto currency .

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
KingdomHearts

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:36:44 PM

i buy bitcoin in huge amount in present time the price of bitcoin is low and i hope that bitcoin will be more increase its price and we can be get from bitcoin and bitcoin is very useful currency and too much stronger than other crypto currency .
its good idea to buy bitcoin in huge amount for the future because bitcoin will be surely rise up its price to higher value so i also thinking about to buy bitcoin for the future and i hope we will be get a big profit from bitcoin in the future.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
takingthis4

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:46:05 PM

im not buying bitcoins right now because i already hold some of it and i dont need any more of it to be honest, though i might do that after some time
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 1358

www.bitkorn.com domain for sale.

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:56:08 PM

its good idea to buy bitcoin in huge amount for the future because bitcoin will be surely rise up its price to higher value so i also thinking about to buy bitcoin for the future and i hope we will be get a big profit from bitcoin in the future.

Important is that you just buy the amount of coins that you are happy with, and of course what you can afford. I see there are quite some people using money they can't miss, to invest in Bitcoin. For one person it works out well as they make good money from it, but others land themselves into deep troubles when the price goes down and they sell their coins. Either way, this is something you should avoid doing at all times. Keep it cool and just invest money in Bitcoin that you won't need any time soon.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:59:03 PM

Important is that you just buy the amount of coins that you are happy with, and of course what you can afford. I see there are quite some people using money they can't miss, to invest in Bitcoin. For one person it works out well as they make good money from it, but others land themselves into deep troubles when the price goes down and they sell their coins. Either way, this is something you should avoid doing at all times. Keep it cool and just invest money in Bitcoin that you won't need any time soon.

I think we should  have to invest all of those money which we want to keep for our future as the future of bitcoin is flourishing and its value will be more higher and during any time if the price started to decrease then do not rush to sell them but stay confident and you will see within lesser time the price will rise up again.

███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████

michelle1845

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:13:51 AM

Because of the technology,  which solves real-world problems, and  earning potential . This means that  I buy bitcoin for my future..
JohnBitCo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:42:53 AM

I buy bitcoins when the price is low

Doms

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:34:59 AM

I have not bought anything since the price has gone up back at the $600 levels, due to the lack of funds primarily. I would love to buy some at these prices if my budget permits me, because whatever I buy today will not be touched for the next few years. I only buy small portions and only that which I can afford to lose, more like a diversification of investments on my part.
KimberlyZahovic

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:44:31 AM

iam buy bitcoin because longterm to my investment
goldcoinminer

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:02:04 AM

I think we should buy bitcoins now because the price is beginning to rise again, the future is good so we have to position our self now because as early as we are the more we have a chance to earn more once bitcoin will be a big success in the future.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
mirakal

Activity: 784

FortuneJack the No. 1

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:01:43 AM

I have not bought anything since the price has gone up back at the $600 levels, due to the lack of funds primarily. I would love to buy some at these prices if my budget permits me, because whatever I buy today will not be touched for the next few years. I only buy small portions and only that which I can afford to lose, more like a diversification of investments on my part.
Well, it is not really time to buy because as investors we are waiting for the price fall back before we buy a good number of bitcoins. But what if the price will not fall back again? I think in the situation we already miss our opportunity o earn profit in short term investment, right? But anyway, as long as we are earning that's what matters because we can save our earning for the future.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Xester

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:22:46 AM

I think we should buy bitcoins now because the price is beginning to rise again, the future is good so we have to position our self now because as early as we are the more we have a chance to earn more once bitcoin will be a big success in the future.

Indeed.  Like what they say when buying stocks, buy low sell high.  Its price keeps on rising right now, so if we are into investing or want to keep some bitcoin then we should start to buy now when its price is still low.  We can see that its energy comes back and in just a short span of time its price could go high having a huge difference from its price right now.

Skaven

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:36:54 AM

I dont want to buy bitcoins because i like to earn them in other ways off course i started with buying bitcoins but not for always because the price for now is really to high to buy right now.
Adrorecia

Activity: 277

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:38:05 AM

Buy bitcoins if you need some Bitcoins to buy something online. When the price of Bitcoin is relatively low, then you should buy bitcoin at that time as well so you'll have some profit once the market goes up again.
Yeah this is why I buy bitcoin. First of all you get discount in alot of places if you pay with bitcoin. And second I buy bitcoin cause I see it as an investment which will give me money back in the years when it grows bigger.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:42:13 AM

Share with us what's your main reason for buying bitcoins?

No I'm not buying bitcoin, I always earned bitcoin and get it by simply joining in the signature campaign which has a potentials ico. and sometimes I applied bouty translation of language.

There are many people who are only earning and not buying, but to take bitcoin's price to higher level we need to invest our money in it by buying for the better future of bitcoins.

Indeed when we just earn it we keep the same bitcoin in the loop but we have to buy them for the price to increase and the bitcoin economy to improve.
I buy bitcoin for this reason and the reason that I rather have bitcoin than fiat and I think bitcoin wallets are more safe and relaxed than paypal/banks.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:06:34 AM

No I'm not buying bitcoin, I always earned bitcoin and get it by simply joining in the signature campaign which has a potentials ico. and sometimes I applied bouty translation of language.

There are many people who are only earning and not buying, but to take bitcoin's price to higher level we need to invest our money in it by buying for the better future of bitcoins.

Indeed when we just earn it we keep the same bitcoin in the loop but we have to buy them for the price to increase and the bitcoin economy to improve.
I buy bitcoin for this reason and the reason that I rather have bitcoin than fiat and I think bitcoin wallets are more safe and relaxed than paypal/banks.
I agree that we need to buy bitcoins to improve the bitcoin economy, but the fact is not all can afford to invest their money and if they have talent and skills then they will prefer to earn it and not buy it.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:29:32 PM

I agree that we need to buy bitcoins to improve the bitcoin economy, but the fact is not all can afford to invest their money and if they have talent and skills then they will prefer to earn it and not buy it.

But I am pretty sure that in bitcoin trading you will even need skills and strategy in trading your bitcoin or you will need proper technique and experience in buying and waiting for the value of bitcoin to increase, I my self are having a hard time in converting my bitcoin when the value sky rocket and I will missed the opportunity to convert my bitcoin in time, you certainly need technique or patient to do that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████████████░░███████████████
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   DISRUPTING TRANSPORT  &  LOGISTICS ON THE  BLOCKCHAIN   
        PRESALE OPEN NOW, PUBLIC SALE COMING IN JANUARY       
   FACEBOOK          TWITTER          TELEGRAM          INSTAGRAM          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀░░███░░███░░▀█████████
████████▀░░████░░████░░▀████████
███████▀░░███▀░░░░▀███░░▀███████
███████░░███▌░▄██▄░▐███░░███████
███████░▐███▌░▀██▀░▐███▌░███████
███████░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀░░███████
████████░░▀██████████▀░░████████
█████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█████████
██████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
J Gambler

Activity: 602

hsuk

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:34:11 PM

I have not bought any bitcoins at all. I have earned my bitcoin and I plan on using them as a currency.
Good i need to bought some bitcoin to use it as currency i use it also into gambling site where i can easily grow my money there but if i want to invest it im choosing the right one investment casino is best too where you can get surely income every month.  Cheesy

██                 ██                 ██
      ████               ████               ████
     ██████             ██████             ██████
    ████████           ████████           ████████
   ██████████         ██████████         ██████████
  ████████████       ████████████       ████████████
 ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
████████████████   ████████████████   ████████████████
 ██████████████  █  ██████████████  █  ██████████████
  ████████████  ███  ████████████  ███  ████████████
   ██████████  █████  ██████████  █████  ██████████
    ████████  ███████  ████████  ███████  ████████
     ██████  █████████  ██████  █████████  ██████
      ████  ███████████  ████  ███████████  ████
       ██  █████████████  ██  █████████████  ██

▄███████████████  ████                 ▄████████████▄     ████          ████  ████████████████████
█████████████████  ████                ████████████████    ████          ████  ████████████████████
████               ████               ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  █████         ████          ████
████               ████               ████▄        ▄████    █████▄▄      ████          ████
█████████████████  █████████████████   ████████████████      ████████████████          ████
 ▀███████████████   ▀███████████████    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀█████████████          ████

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.