Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2018, 09:59:29 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 306554 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:59:53 PM

Bitcoin can be earned in many ways so I don't see any point in buying it, yes if you have capital to invest then you can buy it any time and current price is good to buy some.

Without those people who buy bitcoins we can't take advantage of price fluctuations.

Imagine now if all people, as in all bitcoin users, will stop to buy bitcoin and will just earned it.

I think the price will be around $50-$100 per single bitcoin. Smiley

People who have lot of money will prefer to buy it directly without wasting their time in earning it and we need fresh money to come in bitcoins which will contribute in taking price to higher level.

Agree because that was an investment for them so they put up some capital. Big players are like that.

Any businesses and any kind of investments comes up with the capital so the same goes for people who choose bitcoin as an investment.

Yeah and bitcoin has a great ability to give best returns on investments, and if you are a long term holder then you can buy at any point of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:13:25 PM

Bitcoin can be earned in many ways so I don't see any point in buying it, yes if you have capital to invest then you can buy it any time and current price is good to buy some.

Without those people who buy bitcoins we can't take advantage of price fluctuations.

Imagine now if all people, as in all bitcoin users, will stop to buy bitcoin and will just earned it.

People who have lot of money will prefer to buy it directly without wasting their time in earning it and we need fresh money to come in bitcoins which will contribute in taking price to higher level.

Agree because that was an investment for them so they put up some capital. Big players are like that.

Any businesses and any kind of investments comes up with the capital so the same goes for people who choose bitcoin as an investment.

Yeah and bitcoin has a great ability to give best returns on investments, and if you are a long term holder then you can buy at any point of time.

Although we are telling this over and over. It is like we are feeling there is not much buyer. Due to the fact that bitcoin price is still going down. I hope this changes in a few weeks so they can feel the profit.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

.STREAMITY.

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:18:48 PM

Although we are telling this over and over. It is like we are feeling there is not much buyer. Due to the fact that bitcoin price is still going down. I hope this changes in a few weeks so they can feel the profit.

I think people are investing more in altcoin at a moment and that is the reason price of bitcoin is not moving up as people know that they can make huge profits with altcoin.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:25:37 PM

For the moment I think the price will go down a little so I am anticpating on that and waiting for the price to go down.
When it does I will make sure to buy more bitcoins, because For me it is easy to hold at least for a few years at least. When the times come, i find an appropriate price to sell out.
I think the same, so we're waiting for the price of bitcoin decline right? Haha, the opposite what a lot of people want the increasing.
But we don't know if this month the price will be decrease and we buy it to hold until a few years waiting for a significant increasing and sell it out.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
........BRIDGING MARKETS.......
.AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  .Social Media.  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:13:37 PM

For the moment I think the price will go down a little so I am anticpating on that and waiting for the price to go down.
When it does I will make sure to buy more bitcoins, because For me it is easy to hold at least for a few years at least. When the times come, i find an appropriate price to sell out.
I think the same, so we're waiting for the price of bitcoin decline right? Haha, the opposite what a lot of people want the increasing.
But we don't know if this month the price will be decrease and we buy it to hold until a few years waiting for a significant increasing and sell it out.

Either it gets lowerr or higher it will benefit us in long run, if price goes lower then it can be opportunity for us to accumulate more coins and save it for future.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:33:29 PM

It was for gambling one time and it wasnt succsefull cause i'm lost this money very fast beeing unlucky, anyway i want to buy some coins for a long term soon.

Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:57:01 PM

It was for gambling one time and it wasnt succsefull cause i'm lost this money very fast beeing unlucky, anyway i want to buy some coins for a long term soon.
you were actually buying bitcoin to gamble with? not doing some services, signature campaign but paying fiat for it? why did you want to gamble in bitcoin and not in fiat? seems like fiat would be easier.
i hope you do not gamble away your new bitcoins you want to buy. 

lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:18:24 PM

i think is very useful than other currency and all bitcoin users are strongly believe in bitcoin and bitcoin currency increasing its price too much faster and more people are getting awareness about bitcoin and i am sure bitcoin will be get very powerful in the future.
daneranon89

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:19:16 AM

Yes I am, I do it for my long term investment. I have exposure in stocks and bitcoin is like my insurance policy  Wink

I believe bitcoin is going to do what email did to traditional letter and what whatsapp and other messenger apps did to SMS.

It's just getting started and I have missed bitcoin at 2009 and don't want to miss being a part of it's future.

I would suggest everyone to set a side an amount per month and invest in bitcoin regardless of the price, more like a systematic investment plan. All the best!

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:32:30 AM

At the moment I don't buy bitcoins, I'm just thinking about it. I'm new in this world and for me buying bitcoins is not simple decision. I'm earning coins slowly, and that is what stops me to buy it, I believe in myself that I can make something without investing my own money into bitcoins.
   I don't know am I stupid cause of that, with money invested profit can be higher I know that, but I'm still not safe with all this, I will give my self more time for thinking.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:27:59 AM

At the moment I don't buy bitcoins, I'm just thinking about it. I'm new in this world and for me buying bitcoins is not simple decision. I'm earning coins slowly, and that is what stops me to buy it, I believe in myself that I can make something without investing my own money into bitcoins.
   I don't know am I stupid cause of that, with money invested profit can be higher I know that, but I'm still not safe with all this, I will give my self more time for thinking.

Yes. Earning it is better than buying it because even if it goes super low or super high it won't affect you big time because the amount of your bitcoins will stay the same. Unlike buying it, you must always consider the price exchange.
Senor.Bla

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:39:20 AM

Yes. Earning it is better than buying it because even if it goes super low or super high it won't affect you big time because the amount of your bitcoins will stay the same. Unlike buying it, you must always consider the price exchange.
this is a two way argument. if the price goes down you can be happy not to have invested more, but what if the price doubles? you could have twice the amount of coins and just because you hesitated you have now to pay the double price if you still want on board. 

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:54:21 AM

this is a two way argument. if the price goes down you can be happy not to have invested more, but what if the price doubles? you could have twice the amount of coins and just because you hesitated you have now to pay the double price if you still want on board. 
Do not hesitate to buy the at the current price of bitcoin now as it is a very cheap price, if you have seen the data, we have reach to $700, $600, and now down to $500, I do not see I can see price fall back in 3 times in a row, the next action would be up so buy now or regret later.

Senor.Bla

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:06:17 AM

Do not hesitate to buy the at the current price of bitcoin now as it is a very cheap price, if you have seen the data, we have reach to $700, $600, and now down to $500, I do not see I can see price fall back in 3 times in a row, the next action would be up so buy now or regret later.
i do think the price is good if you want to buy, but the way you argue seems strange to me. why could the price not fall back 3 times? and what do you mean by that? does it only fall in $100 steps? but i agree that it is not likly to go down much more if nothing serious like a big happens again.

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:27:38 AM

i do think the price is good if you want to buy, but the way you argue seems strange to me. why could the price not fall back 3 times? and what do you mean by that? does it only fall in $100 steps? but i agree that it is not likly to go down much more if nothing serious like a big happens again.

Price may remain stable for some more days, but I don't think it will go below $500 level in coming months, in fact if we find big investors then it will take price higher.
Senor.Bla

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:44:17 AM

Price may remain stable for some more days, but I don't think it will go below $500 level in coming months, in fact if we find big investors then it will take price higher.
how do you find a big investor? how do you define big? and in what is he to invest? just in bitcoin itself or in one of the bitcoin related companies? many small investors can have the same impact.

Aamir1

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:55:53 AM

Better to stay out of that argument if you know you cannot take the pressure because bitcoin price is never stable so sometimes it grows but sometimes it falls as well and if you can take that risk then invest otherwise just earn it like most of us do.

````````````````█████`█`███`██`██
```````````██`█``████████████████`█`██
````````███`███████``███`███``███████`███
``````█████████``██```````````███`██████`██
````██``███``██````````````````````█``████`██
```██`███`██`````````````````````````██`███`██
``██`██████````````````````````````````█████`██
`██`███``█`````````````````````````````██``██`██
`██`█████```````````````````````````````█████`██
`██`██`█````````````````````````````````██`███`██
`██`█████````````██`````██``````````````█████`██
`██`███``█```````██````███````██```````██``██`██
``██`██████````█████`███████``███``````█████`██
```██`███`██``███████``██████`████````██``██`██
````██–`███``███`██``███████``██████``████`██
``````██`██████``████████████████`██████`██
````````███`███████``███`███``███████``██
```````````██```█████████████████```██
```````````````███████``███`██`██
ADAB
Solutions

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
● Facebook
●Twitter    
●Telegram   
mark coins

Activity: 910

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:01:15 AM

Better to stay out of that argument if you know you cannot take the pressure because bitcoin price is never stable so sometimes it grows but sometimes it falls as well and if you can take that risk then invest otherwise just earn it like most of us do.

If everyone keeps on earning and no one will buy then the price of bitcoin will never go higher, we also need buyer who can invest their money in buying bitcoins.
techfm86

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:02:57 PM

I could mention some of the different advantages. This is capable to make things more easy to trade and it also makes possible to use online services, in a more more convenient way.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:06:21 PM

Yes I am buying at a moment as I feel price is low and it can go higher in future allowing me to make some really good profits from it so its good to buy some coins right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 250 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.