Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 01:09:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 238 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you buying bitcoins? Why?  (Read 305387 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:55:29 PM

No I'm not buying bitcoins right now because its just not smart to buy them right now with this high price that is going right now.
Its in my eyes way better to just wait on a better price and than buy it again honestly, we just need some patient for it.

Well people have diffrent view on the price if they will consider it as high or low.

But you know let's just wait for some trend that will start up by those whales and let's hope that the current price today will be considered as low price again.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:00:29 PM

No I'm not buying bitcoins right now because its just not smart to buy them right now with this high price that is going right now.
Its in my eyes way better to just wait on a better price and than buy it again honestly, we just need some patient for it.
yes the current high price of bitcoin increases. but I think you can buy a bitcoin as much as you can afford.
because the movement of bitcoin prices will continue to rise. you can benefit in the future.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:05:47 PM

yes the current high price of bitcoin increases. but I think you can buy a bitcoin as much as you can afford.
because the movement of bitcoin prices will continue to rise. you can benefit in the future.

If you believe that price will rise in future and if you can afford to hold it for a long term then you can buy in small parts so even if price falls in coming days you still have an opportunity to buy some more.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:37:48 PM

If you believe that price will rise in future and if you can afford to hold it for a long term then you can buy in small parts so even if price falls in coming days you still have an opportunity to buy some more.

Also if the price fails in the coming days, then just go with the risk since it's a sure thing that the price will rise in the future.

They can buy bitcoin not as a whole and just go for the amount they can afford.

If the process goes well then just add some more money.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄

▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

caex

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:41:17 PM

There is only one king BTC Grin

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:44:19 PM

Yes im buying bitcoins because they will be going up and like this i will make alot of money because im buying it relatively low now for what it can be in a few years so i think its worth it to buy them on other hand if they drop then im out of money so risky 50/50
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:55:08 PM

Yes im buying bitcoins because they will be going up and like this i will make alot of money because im buying it relatively low now for what it can be in a few years so i think its worth it to buy them on other hand if they drop then im out of money so risky 50/50

Well risky as it goes but the profit is possible.

Buying bitcoin is really risky since price aren't predictable but we can play with those risk and eventually we can see the action we did is right.

Patience and time will tell.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄

▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

█████▀

JumperX

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:58:29 PM

Buying bitcoin is really risky since price aren't predictable but we can play with those risk and eventually we can see the action we did is right.

Every investment has certain risks but bitcoin is a better choice to make as you have access to your investment and you can sell them anytime when you see higher price.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:01:04 PM

I never buy bitcoins because the price is always to high to buy bitcoins you can better deserve them or trade with it so than you need to make more coins with trading than when you buy them and hold.
Well thats bitcoin , bitcoin is not stable the pricing is always range into 600 up to 700 dollars and thats good for us you can earn bitcoin by joining in some signature campaign use your account rank and you will get or earn weekly bitcoin so that you don't need to buy bitcoins Smiley

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
crairezx20

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 02:05:30 PM

Every investment has certain risks but bitcoin is a better choice to make as you have access to your investment and you can sell them anytime when you see higher price.
yeah right bitcoin is the best investment but if you are just holding your bitcoin it takes a long time before you can make a profit so if you invest in bitcoin you should use also your bitcoin like use it in trading to increase the amount.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:34:11 PM

yeah right bitcoin is the best investment but if you are just holding your bitcoin it takes a long time before you can make a profit so if you invest in bitcoin you should use also your bitcoin like use it in trading to increase the amount.

That's why if a person wants to hold bitcoin learn to ride some large fluctuations so that they are not just extending their waiting time.

They can consider those $100 price increase to make some profits in their hold coins. They can hold on after the price went to a correction.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄

▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

█████▀

chaosknight
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:40:01 PM

Yes its always good to use them in trading as you can multiply your coins over a period of time and in future it will increase the number of coins which will give you higher profits.
ironm@n

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:23:46 PM

In my case, when I'm buying bitcoins  I just hold it and wait for the price increase or use it to buy  stuffs online or use it as payment  in service. And I think that's the reason why  people bought some of the bitcoins.

serjent05

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:27:54 PM

I used to buy Bitcoin but now I am trying to earn it thru bounties and signature campaign.  I am one of the enthusiast that believes bitcoin will one day be recognized by all nation and be accepted as one of the  best currency ever created in human history.  Anyway, as i said, working to get bitcoin is a good thing since i don't have to spend money to earn or get bitcoin.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:19:55 PM

I used to buy Bitcoin but now I am trying to earn it thru bounties and signature campaign.  I am one of the enthusiast that believes bitcoin will one day be recognized by all nation and be accepted as one of the  best currency ever created in human history.  Anyway, as i said, working to get bitcoin is a good thing since i don't have to spend money to earn or get bitcoin.

Yeah signature campaign is the best source to earn bicoins, and if you are not spending them then in future you will be holding descent amount of coins that can be invested in trading.
dmarine

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:16:32 AM

I am not buying anymore  but manage to keep holding what I already  have for some period of time . Why I am holding and  not selling the answer is that the current scenario  of the economy shows  signs that this is the best thing to do at this time.
PieCrafted

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:29:29 AM

Yes today's price can consider a good price to buy bitcoin. If one have a little funds to spare, buying today really makes sense.

If price will dips more after you buy today, no worries. Just hodl and do the "go long" strategy.
akosipepot

Activity: 265

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:36:46 AM

Well yes I buy bitcoin most of the time.I use it for my hosting.I dont want to reveal my information thats why i use bitcoin. and the other thing is i used it on gambling,trading and much more.but bitcoin nowadays is to high.but thats not affect on my activity on bitcoin.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:08:28 AM

Well yes I buy bitcoin most of the time.I use it for my hosting.I dont want to reveal my information thats why i use bitcoin. and the other thing is i used it on gambling,trading and much more.but bitcoin nowadays is to high.but thats not affect on my activity on bitcoin.

i never get it when people tell the bitcoin price is to high. are you used to lower prices and think it is not worth that much right now?
or is it a problem that many have. they have hundreds or thousands of dollars but only a few bitcoins if you exchange it. they have no feeling as to how much it is. because the value is the same. it is a psychological thing. it has been discussed before and will be again to make bitcent, millibitcoin, microbitcoin or some other small bitcoinpart the new default on exchanges and prices so people will feel like they have more. funny thou that satoshi seems to be to big.   

pakitz

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:14:39 AM

yes, sometimes i do gambling and trading alt coins using btc..  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 238 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.