Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TUTORIAL] Earn Bitcoins Here! ◀▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪  (Read 51035 times)
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 04:33:24 AM

Very helpful for a new. Thank you

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:31:08 PM

Fortunately there is a large number  of options to gain some bitcoins, although I am convinced that the best one is undoubtedly to trade bitcoins (especially I like the forex trading, exchanging your currency for bitcoins; fortunately there is an increasing number of brokers accepting bitcoins).
RealBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:03:25 AM

Fortunately there is a large number  of options to gain some bitcoins, although I am convinced that the best one is undoubtedly to trade bitcoins (especially I like the forex trading, exchanging your currency for bitcoins; fortunately there is an increasing number of brokers accepting bitcoins).

It can be risky too, i specifically not included currency trading there because its not just that its risky because there are many pump and dumps and unexpected movements, but there are many scam brokers too.

So it adds double risk to your business, so I personally would wait with it until more reputable ones come out.

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:40:55 AM

Looks like the thread hit the 20,000 view mark. It's pretty good. Looks like many thousands of newbies have been helped so far. And I hope many more to come.

The e-book has also been read by 214 people so far, that gives you some exclusive tips, and hopefully the readers can use them in their advantage.

Good luck in the future, and make bitcoin strong!

autumnraynefyr

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:33:29 AM

In my opinion, micro earnings does not have to be for just BTC. mTurk pays its workers in cash, and being that mTurk is serviced by Amazon, the only way to really be "scammed" is a requester not accepting your hit, and as long as you follow the safety guidelines set forth by mTurk, you aren't as exposed to viruses, although it can still ostensibly happen, from not paying attention. Besides, the pay is in cents and dollars rather than microchange like satoshi and/or litoshi or even doge..  Cheesy
finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:01:58 AM

Signature campaign is the easiest and safest of them all...

It's the easiest but it will need time for your account to be updated, it will took before you can join any signature campaign.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:48:08 AM

Looks like the thread hit the 20,000 view mark. It's pretty good. Looks like many thousands of newbies have been helped so far. And I hope many more to come.

The e-book has also been read by 214 people so far, that gives you some exclusive tips, and hopefully the readers can use them in their advantage.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on how to earn bitcoins. Enumerating different ways of earning was really helpful, especially for newbies. Nice thread and great idea  Smiley
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:18:04 AM

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on how to earn bitcoins. Enumerating different ways of earning was really helpful, especially for newbies. Nice thread and great idea  Smiley

I have to agree as well. The requirements and the common risk are also helpful, because newbies need to know the risks of doing that method since they have just started and don't know much.
RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:22:32 AM

It's in my best interest to help bitcoin, and i think more people should be inspired by my work.

I have to agree as well. The requirements and the common risk are also helpful, because newbies need to know the risks of doing that method since they have just started and don't know much.

And if they need extra help, they can always just ask on this forum, there are many other helpful people around here!

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:34:39 PM

It's in my best interest to help bitcoin, and i think more people should be inspired by my work.

Yes for sure. You can educate and inspire more people using your tutorial. And thank you for that, we can get more tips and ideas Cheesy
amzee75

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:50:57 AM

thanks.it is very help full for newbie like me thanks for posting.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:59:02 AM

very useful information , great work  Smiley

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
vicvip

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:25:10 PM

Thank you for the information.

I have been actively doing faucet and earned BTC 0.00104402 for 2 days.

As I have some knowledge in software development. Is it worthwhile to make an Android app faucet?

Thanks!

RealBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:43:22 AM

As I have some knowledge in software development. Is it worthwhile to make an Android app faucet?

Thanks!

Idk, probably it's worth it, since mobile phones are very convenient these days.

I think if you succesfully make one, people will use it. Good luck!

Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 09:39:15 PM

Good ways thank you.

osina1414

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 12:53:01 AM

This thread basically tells us the relationship between risk and reward..... More risk = more reward.

Not always.

More reward = More risk

More risk =/= More reward

It's not a reciprocal relationship, risk is always a dark side to reward like matter and antimatter.

[quote author=defaultking link=topic=1244332.m

quite insightful, i'll have to start with writting and completing offers. thanks much
Whistle

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:51:28 PM

Very Useful tutorial.  Thanks I learnt a great deal as a newbie.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:45:00 PM

Thanks!

Idk, probably it's worth it, since mobile phones are very convenient these days.

Yeah the success is in your hands. If you could make the earning more convenient with the support of technology then users prefer it much. Its a good thinking, keep following to reach the goal at the earliest.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:54:10 PM

Thanks!

Yeah the success is in your hands. If you could make the earning more convenient with the support of technology then users prefer it much. Its a good thinking, keep following to reach the goal at the earliest.

technology is the most convenient way to make an income, because it is very practical, you do not have to go out of the house, exposed jammed and did not pay taxes.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:59:05 PM

You may try to earn bitcoin fast just doing bounty in altcoin section and sell them to bitcoin..
Already tried it i am doing translation and post in other languanges.. this is i think fastest to make bitcoin also don't forget signature campaign..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: