Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233177 times)
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 05:55:20 PM

That how the promotion works for any gambling sites, they will let you win at first so you will think that you have a good chances to win in the long run and while you are already wanting to gambling more that would make you addicted and they will get your money in the end.
Most of promotion or deposit bonus is really hard to claim because has some rules before you can claim it (Like you must wager 10x of your bonus in order to claim this deposit) , for me tbh i will canceled my bonus and gambling like usual because i don't care about bonus .

Yeah, i agree with you. A bonus with 40x wager to claim the bonus is really bullshit, it's really hard to do and the chance is really small. Just gamble like usual and enjoy the addict lol.
yeah, i used to get hooked on such promotions and it was really bad, i always though that it might make me big money though i never earned good profit
I tried too that promotion before never reach the wagered in 3 trial to test if i am lucky but i heard some people are get and reach wager.. that honestly its hard.. maybe they are just lucky..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:53:49 AM

Well that is a further problem any gambler could get because there is no technique or skill that are needed in playing various gambling methods so there are no need to think about it and the only mindset some gamblers will posses is if they have plenty of money they can surely win a lot than getting losses that is why they will keep on playing it until they realized that they spend all of it in gambling.

Exactly, people always start fantasizing when they get a quite big capital in hands by thinking that they will make them double or triple in gambling without thinking that if gambling can provide us a lot of profit if we are lucky but it can also take away our money and that is likely to happen most of the times.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:17:12 AM

Well that is a further problem any gambler could get because there is no technique or skill that are needed in playing various gambling methods so there are no need to think about it and the only mindset some gamblers will posses is if they have plenty of money they can surely win a lot than getting losses that is why they will keep on playing it until they realized that they spend all of it in gambling.

Exactly, people always start fantasizing when they get a quite big capital in hands by thinking that they will make them double or triple in gambling without thinking that if gambling can provide us a lot of profit if we are lucky but it can also take away our money and that is likely to happen most of the times.
It is just right to think that you can win in gambling as that would give you the confidence required in order to win in gambling but you need to be smart also and do not just be too confident without proper study of the bets you are taking, in sports betting you have a bigger chance to win.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:42:11 AM

It is just right to think that you can win in gambling as that would give you the confidence required in order to win in gambling but you need to be smart also and do not just be too confident without proper study of the bets you are taking, in sports betting you have a bigger chance to win.
In sports betting most likely you win if you have any knowledge about your team you pick on sportsbetting.
But , once again you can following the tipster on this forum , and you can get profit for following them if you win your pick on that match.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:10:54 AM

In sports betting most likely you win if you have any knowledge about your team you pick on sportsbetting.
But , once again you can following the tipster on this forum , and you can get profit for following them if you win your pick on that match.
I really think sports betting is very exciting because we can bet can also enjoy the game. The results are also clearly visible on the match finished so I think is very interesting. Actually gambling does not cause addiction if we have self-control in a bet, and for self-control is very difficult.
kim.apps

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:16:35 AM

So these are some of the reasons? This is something to be studied.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:39:45 AM

I really think sports betting is very exciting because we can bet can also enjoy the game. The results are also clearly visible on the match finished so I think is very interesting. Actually gambling does not cause addiction if we have self-control in a bet, and for self-control is very difficult.

Although i lose in sport betting, i still love to gamble in sport. This is because this will make the game itself very enjoyable. I will be screaming and cursing for every minute instead of just staring blanking at the game. I will even organise some gathering with friends to cheer and laugh together.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:42:09 PM

Although i lose in sport betting, i still love to gamble in sport. This is because this will make the game itself very enjoyable. I will be screaming and cursing for every minute instead of just staring blanking at the game. I will even organise some gathering with friends to cheer and laugh together.
The thing is sports betting is very entertaining and in fact I just lost my bet today in local basketball. I really though I will win the game but I was so upset because my team won but I lose by 0.05 of point when my team failed to cover. Tomorrow, I will play again and try my luck, by the way the game that I played is PBA and it was indeed a close game.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:51:01 PM

Because that is what gambling are you can never tell if your gonna win or not well some people are thinking that they can eventually gain money by means of gambling they don't even know the real face of gambling, that it is risky and you can only win on luck base with it.
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:04:33 PM

Because that is what gambling are you can never tell if your gonna win or not well some people are thinking that they can eventually gain money by means of gambling they don't even know the real face of gambling, that it is risky and you can only win on luck base with it.
yeah, you also want to make as much profit as possible so you gamble more and more even if you are losing money so i would stay away from it
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:19:49 PM

yeah, you also want to make as much profit as possible so you gamble more and more even if you are losing money so i would stay away from it

That is most people do in playing gambling they will keep on playing until they did not realized that they already consume their bitcoin in a bet i think many gamblers are doing the exact same thing, and if they continue in betting the same thing over and over again I think there is a chance that you can get addicted!
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:26:21 PM

That is most people do in playing gambling they will keep on playing until they did not realized that they already consume their bitcoin in a bet i think many gamblers are doing the exact same thing, and if they continue in betting the same thing over and over again I think there is a chance that you can get addicted!

Addicted in the beginning is indeed too often do gambling, after which they began to think of a way to get a fortune and from it they begin to feel the symptoms would like to have all existing funds in gambling and eventually they hooked to gambling for the sake of pursuing the ambition or greed that
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:38:00 PM

Addicted in the beginning is indeed too often do gambling, after which they began to think of a way to get a fortune and from it they begin to feel the symptoms would like to have all existing funds in gambling and eventually they hooked to gambling for the sake of pursuing the ambition or greed that

Well Pursuing your greed will do you no good, and if a person is really addicted with gambling you often times makes mistakes and don't really have control over your betting a person that is really addicted don't have the mind set of controlling his bets and he stumble in controlling his emotions getting mad more quickly and even if he doesn't have money to bet on he will keep on playing gambling and will do imaginable stuff to keep the urge and play his bets.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:39:47 PM

Not all games are purely luck-based though since some casinos are actually really evil and rig them to make you lose after some time. I know this from a personal experience and from some casino developers as well.

If people know the certain point of how much they should win/keep playing, then they'd profit but if they are too greedy, then they'll definitely lose big time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:29:13 PM

I do not know many people who have a regular income from gambling, but the permanent loss of the game in the casino, there are not enough. Since this is a psychological dependence, then the person can not control themselves in full and, therefore, if you win money, then immediately and lose them back.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:06:24 PM

I do not know many people who have a regular income from gambling, but the permanent loss of the game in the casino, there are not enough. Since this is a psychological dependence, then the person can not control themselves in full and, therefore, if you win money, then immediately and lose them back.
This is the magic of a gambling. This game can play logic, feeling even our psychic. in the end, the game can force people to continue gambling.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:25:32 PM

I don't believe many do have a regular income to keep them self alive. Some say it, but they are lying. They are just giving a reason to hide the fact they are addicted.
Because that is what gambling doing to you.. making you an addict.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:09:59 PM

There's nothing needed to be studied. It's just your mind thinking "oh this has to be a win", every time you bet. You feel the win coming, but it never comes. A similar feeling when being high is produced: you are thinking you're happier than ever. You are forgetting about the worst things happening in your life for a few moments.
twerdefnce

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

24kCasino- 200% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:28:12 PM

There's nothing needed to be studied. It's just your mind thinking "oh this has to be a win", every time you bet. You feel the win coming, but it never comes. A similar feeling when being high is produced: you are thinking you're happier than ever. You are forgetting about the worst things happening in your life for a few moments.
you cant say that the wins never come, it is possible to win big though it needs a lot of luck

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:39:48 PM

I believe the potencial earning from gambling is the main reason to anybody get addicted to it, in fact i see a thread where the person is gambling at sports bets and till the moment he made more with some bets then i earn all year working, soo this is a big reason to give a try.
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: