Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is gambling so addicting?  (Read 233177 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:08:03 PM

i really have no idea why its so addictive, i also want some one to advice me how to stop gambling  i am loosing again and again there and other than that its so addictive that i cant sleep , if i sleep i can see my self gambling in my dreams no idea why and other than that i the worst part i cant give time to my family  Angry Sad
if you want to stop gambling, you can switch trading. It may be the time that you spend will be more beneficial than you use it just to gamble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:58:38 PM

i really have no idea why its so addictive, i also want some one to advice me how to stop gambling  i am loosing again and again there and other than that its so addictive that i cant sleep , if i sleep i can see my self gambling in my dreams no idea why and other than that i the worst part i cant give time to my family  Angry Sad
if you want to stop gambling, you can switch trading. It may be the time that you spend will be more beneficial than you use it just to gamble.

Even that is a big gamble because trading can drop in prices drastically. You also never know when you're gonna lose (hit the wrong button) on like a gambling site and you just f up and cant fix it without having more.
Maslate

Activity: 2940
Merit: 671

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:57:45 AM

Even that is a big gamble because trading can drop in prices drastically. You also never know when you're gonna lose (hit the wrong button) on like a gambling site and you just f up and cant fix it without having more.
All forms that involves money to earn money is a gamble, however there are some investments that we can minimize the risk and increase our chances to make a profit, I agree that trading is a good one because that is driven by the real market movement and if you have the skills you will profit in the long run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:59:32 AM

Gambling is very nice to do and addicting also because its a game and games can you make addicted in my eyes.
I think that gambling is fun and that you can do it till a certain point you get addicted.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:05:02 AM

Gambling is only addicting if you lose your mind trying get rich fast. I know we all are like that sometimes but it's bad to be like that all the time. It's bad for you, it's bad for your loved ones. Just think of it and stop being addicted forever.
Yes, may be emotions can make you quit gambling, if nothing else can. Though I think if you really want to quit gambling then get some proper treatment from doctors and may take sleeping pills to avoid gambling (but strictly with your physician prescription).

Nope you are wrong, emotions will not make people quit on gambling but it is only make them lose more and more without get any recovery. The one that can treat your addictive is only yourself and no one else can do

you just have to accepts some facts about gambling that's all.
as long as people are playing emotionally and not logically they are going to lose money. they have to accept the fact that gambling is risky and you are always at a disadvantage because the house HAS TO WIN otherwise it will be bankrupt.

It is not easy to accept the fact unless you experience it yourself. I dont think that with logic you can think that is a right thing because winning or losing is depends on your luck not based on your emotions. And for house i admit it that is true they always win but not as always because you still have the chance to beat it when you are in lucky
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:48:48 AM

Gambling is only addicting if you lose your mind trying get rich fast. I know we all are like that sometimes but it's bad to be like that all the time. It's bad for you, it's bad for your loved ones. Just think of it and stop being addicted forever.
Yes, may be emotions can make you quit gambling, if nothing else can. Though I think if you really want to quit gambling then get some proper treatment from doctors and may take sleeping pills to avoid gambling (but strictly with your physician prescription).

Nope you are wrong, emotions will not make people quit on gambling but it is only make them lose more and more without get any recovery. The one that can treat your addictive is only yourself and no one else can do

you just have to accepts some facts about gambling that's all.
as long as people are playing emotionally and not logically they are going to lose money. they have to accept the fact that gambling is risky and you are always at a disadvantage because the house HAS TO WIN otherwise it will be bankrupt.

It is not easy to accept the fact unless you experience it yourself. I dont think that with logic you can think that is a right thing because winning or losing is depends on your luck not based on your emotions. And for house i admit it that is true they always win but not as always because you still have the chance to beat it when you are in lucky
People who believes that winning in gambling can be base only our luck will never gonna be successful in the long run, your mind then will be limited not to explore new ways to increase or improve your winning percentage. I don't think luck will give us a good profit if we regularly play but it could help but not a lot.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:02:08 AM

Because you can easily doubling your money on gambling but the risk is you also can easily lose your money on gambling. I think gambling is makes more addicting when you win much money on gambling and it's make you want gambling more.
DiceGuru

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:13:19 AM

gambling so addicting because we are self-centered creature and Ego serving us whenever we do gambling. It Show When can happen if u win.

if u want to master in gambling, u have to first control your emotions while u gambling. if u lose your mind even for 30 seconds u lost everything what u make in whole day. 

- from self-experience
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:54:57 AM

Well, gambling is addicting because you have a chance to get free money without putting in any work. This is always better to the human brain than to work hard for your bitcoins.

Many see it as a shortcut, including myself in the past.

But when you are always lose after betting, that is not good of having a chance to have a free money. This is just a waste of money, time and effort. so always know your limitations in betting in gambling or else your life will be ruin!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:28:10 AM

gambling is very addicting especially to those people who are not contented with their money and to those people that having a long spare time not doing anything and wants to have fun .
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:23:27 PM

gambling is very addicting especially to those people who are not contented with their money and to those people that having a long spare time not doing anything and wants to have fun .

Yup! that is one possible cause why people gamble but there is certainly lot of reason why a person is gambling maybe he is broke, or lonely or just killing some time or he doesn't know where to spend his money anymore cause he had everything but even if a lot of people have different reasons they are still prone in getting addicted to gambling.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:14:21 PM

Yup! that is one possible cause why people gamble but there is certainly lot of reason why a person is gambling maybe he is broke, or lonely or just killing some time or he doesn't know where to spend his money anymore cause he had everything but even if a lot of people have different reasons they are still prone in getting addicted to gambling.
victory that happened in gambling it tasted very good. it makes people become addicted to trying to win, apart from that very many people who feel that gambling can relieve their boredom. so they will always be addicted
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:20:51 PM

victory that happened in gambling it tasted very good. it makes people become addicted to trying to win, apart from that very many people who feel that gambling can relieve their boredom. so they will always be addicted

that exciting feeling you get from winning is what will get you hooked with gambling. it might be so high you actually find it harder to sleep.

Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:24:17 PM

that exciting feeling you get from winning is what will get you hooked with gambling. it might be so high you actually find it harder to sleep.
but for me , when i am hit 3 winning streak , the game make me boring . so i decided to stop it because the games already make me borring . but gambling is cant stop  so im finding another games , likes slot , poker , black jack or anything.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:06:03 PM

but for me , when i am hit 3 winning streak , the game make me boring . so i decided to stop it because the games already make me borring . but gambling is cant stop  so im finding another games , likes slot , poker , black jack or anything.

Wow, You have a different kind of mindset,

Winning does makes you feel bored on the game, how about trying to bet all your winnings after a 3 consecutive win streak, I bet you are not going to feel boredom on it anymore, as that would be challenging right, it is also gives you excitement and thrill.

So for the next time try to do my recommendation for you so you do not feel boredom on a game anymore.

But take into account, that kind and way of playing are not good as you will tend to put more risk of losing your money
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:02:01 PM

The addicting part is that, when you are winning, you want more, and when you are losing you want to recover.
Haha, either way, you will play in a long time which is good for the gambling site, that's why gambling is designed for people to lose money. haha

You are wrong, a person experiencing an addiction because it has the thought that they can win in gambling and they believed that to be the winner only needs money to do big bets. You know that gambling is very dangerous for people that like it. We are not going to be addicted in gambling when we control yourself well
Each time you win, gamblers usually crave for more money. They wouldn’t noticed that they had already spent more than they had gained and by the end of the day, they are left empty handed. I too do think it’s all about self-control and to decide when the right time to stop.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:29:37 PM

It is because you can quickly make money with it. But it is often the case that you lose more money.  Also, I think that you will lose more money than you win.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:16:39 AM

It is because you can quickly make money with it. But it is often the case that you lose more money.  Also, I think that you will lose more money than you win.

Agreed losing/gaining money fast gives that euphoria feel that most of us love and that's why it's so addicting.

You do admit that it's fun and addicting because of that feel.
Ares

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:43:35 AM

to be honest i never know why gambling so addicting but i think gambling is like a drugs could affect the humans brain every time you're trying to stop then will be more often you will did it
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:48:49 AM

to be honest i never know why gambling so addicting but i think gambling is like a drugs could affect the humans brain every time you're trying to stop then will be more often you will did it
No it's different gambling will not majorly affects human brains in gambling, it affects first you heart because of the emotions going on that would lead you to a poor decision making.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: