Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:09:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we encourage local businesses to accept BTC?  (Read 184768 times)
Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:09:57 PM

Segwit and LN will really solve all these microtransaction problems and will help local businesses to accept bitcoins but will SegWit ever be activated? I don't really think so because it requires 95% of the miners and most miners don't want SegWit. LN is believed as just an idea for now and that we don't have the technology to implement it.

I read somewhere that 80% of nodes already signaled for segwit, but I think is bull. How to know the current status of acceptability?

Ok, here:

https://coin.dance/blocks

over 80% supporting segwit2x, segwit+2mb block size.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:20:11 AM

Segwit and LN will really solve all these microtransaction problems and will help local businesses to accept bitcoins but will SegWit ever be activated? I don't really think so because it requires 95% of the miners and most miners don't want SegWit. LN is believed as just an idea for now and that we don't have the technology to implement it.

I read somewhere that 80% of nodes already signaled for segwit, but I think is bull. How to know the current status of acceptability?

Ok, here:

https://coin.dance/blocks

over 80% supporting segwit2x, segwit+2mb block size.

I just checked the link, the 85% was for the blocks mined today. Not for the mining networks that support Segwit. You can also check on their actual website, http://segwit.co/. We don't need all the other details anyway. 33.3% as I type this post. We're so far from 95% and it would be a long journey. How I cope to the increasing transaction fee is by getting more bitcoins through trading, buying and selling stuffs (on facebook groups). We have no other choice but to pay the transaction fee, anyway, while waiting for the SegWit to get activated (even though I really doubt it).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Almeida

Activity: 196
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:34:37 AM

I just checked the link, the 85% was for the blocks mined today. Not for the mining networks that support Segwit. You can also check on their actual website, http://segwit.co/. We don't need all the other details anyway. 33.3% as I type this post. We're so far from 95% and it would be a long journey. How I cope to the increasing transaction fee is by getting more bitcoins through trading, buying and selling stuffs (on facebook groups). We have no other choice but to pay the transaction fee, anyway, while waiting for the SegWit to get activated (even though I really doubt it).

Will they be victims of their own greed? If the network sucks more and more as more and more regular people join the revolution, it will fail and they will have nothing but castles of sand.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:40:09 AM

I am looking to help move BTC forward into our economy more and would like to get some suggestions on how we can get more retailers to accept BTC as a payment.  The best part about accepting BTC is that they do not have any threat of charge-back from the customer.  I am just looking for some more input before I start approaching some of these local retailers.
try to invest in some Eload retailers using your bitcoins and also introduce first bitcoins in your retailers and also in your buyers,, we can encourage them to use bitcoin but not in fast way we can encourage them in step by step so that they will not difficult to understand.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:24:16 PM

3-5% is still a large difference than almost 100% transaction fees for bitcoin's microtransactions. You can never hide the fact that bitcoin users would know that when they are going to do a microtransaction, the transaction fee is almost equal to the amount that they are sending. You're just going to waste your time setting up all these "we accept bitcoin" things since most bitcoin users wouldn't use that service anyway if they are being practical.

Lol. Credit card machines? You can literally just plug in a credit card scanner to your phone in order to have a card transaction.

400 satoshi cost 1 cent of dollar currently.

EDIT: big bull I said, forgot to add the bytes

size of transaction=in * 146 + out * 33 + 10 gives 189 bytes minimum, with BTC = 2500 USD this would make a minimum of 1.89 USD. If the creditcard charges 3%, the BTC is better for payments over 63 USD.

But most local businesses are selling simple stuffs like coffee, fruits, vegetables, donuts, etc. Those stuffs don't go higher than 63$. Nice computation, by the way, but that just gives us a conclusion that bitcoin is only good to use for huge purchases. As the time goes by, the transaction fee is going higher and higher. I was surprised last night seeing that a small transaction costs 0.002BTC for transaction fee. As time goes by, that 63$ for btc being a better payment method goes higher and higher. It might be 63$ today but it can be 70$ next week, and so on.

And I know the answer after all research. Customers should have discounts when they will to pay with btc.

Sure discounts attract customers. But as a local business owner, are you prepared to charge less to people just because they are using bitcoins? You're lowering your profit with this choice.
but there are also big businessmen who are doing business of electronics, sports items and so many other thing you can go to them and can explin bitcoin to them in a good way. hope that will give good time to you.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

try to invest in some Eload retailers using your bitcoins and also introduce first bitcoins in your retailers and also in your buyers,, we can encourage them to use bitcoin but not in fast way we can encourage them in step by step so that they will not difficult to understand.

Don't expect that it will be fast for those local businesses to understand and think that bitcoin can be profitable and helpful for their business. As there are some that will stay for cash to cash basis, credit card and PayPal payments. But of course there are people that are open minded when it comes to the upgrade of technology and willing to understand it, your idea is good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:01:14 PM

3-5% is still a large difference than almost 100% transaction fees for bitcoin's microtransactions. You can never hide the fact that bitcoin users would know that when they are going to do a microtransaction, the transaction fee is almost equal to the amount that they are sending. You're just going to waste your time setting up all these "we accept bitcoin" things since most bitcoin users wouldn't use that service anyway if they are being practical.

Lol. Credit card machines? You can literally just plug in a credit card scanner to your phone in order to have a card transaction.

400 satoshi cost 1 cent of dollar currently.

EDIT: big bull I said, forgot to add the bytes

size of transaction=in * 146 + out * 33 + 10 gives 189 bytes minimum, with BTC = 2500 USD this would make a minimum of 1.89 USD. If the creditcard charges 3%, the BTC is better for payments over 63 USD.

But most local businesses are selling simple stuffs like coffee, fruits, vegetables, donuts, etc. Those stuffs don't go higher than 63$. Nice computation, by the way, but that just gives us a conclusion that bitcoin is only good to use for huge purchases. As the time goes by, the transaction fee is going higher and higher. I was surprised last night seeing that a small transaction costs 0.002BTC for transaction fee. As time goes by, that 63$ for btc being a better payment method goes higher and higher. It might be 63$ today but it can be 70$ next week, and so on.

And I know the answer after all research. Customers should have discounts when they will to pay with btc.

Sure discounts attract customers. But as a local business owner, are you prepared to charge less to people just because they are using bitcoins? You're lowering your profit with this choice.
but there are also big businessmen who are doing business of electronics, sports items and so many other thing you can go to them and can explin bitcoin to them in a good way. hope that will give good time to you.

Yes there is a lot of those businessmen who deals with that kinds of invesrments you've mentioned, but the probleme is how it iw to be implemented. One ways to implement this is you should be developing a seminars for these people who engaged on a particular business. It can be consumers, owners and other people who planned a future business ahead. The aim is to attract those people regarding the profit that they may gain if they will accept bitcoin as payment of their businesses, more importantly is the time consumed of transactions; and it's a cashless type of spending. Let them register an online wallet in order for them to have assurance on the earnings they will.be having soon bitcoiners will transact in a test run to those businessmen.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

Don't expect that it will be fast for those local businesses to understand and think that bitcoin can be profitable and helpful for their business. As there are some that will stay for cash to cash basis, credit card and PayPal payments. But of course there are people that are open minded when it comes to the upgrade of technology and willing to understand it, your idea is good.
yes it can be time consuming but we nee to take a step, because if we will start work  on them right now ta time will come when they  will become able to learn about bitcoin and then they will haply start using bitcoin in their business.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:09:44 PM

there is a lot of those businessmen who deals with that kinds of invesrments you've mentioned, but the probleme is how it iw to be implemented. One ways to implement this is you should be developing a seminars for these people who engaged on a particular business. It can be consumers, owners and other people who planned a future business ahead. The aim is to attract those people regarding the profit that they may gain if they will accept bitcoin as payment of their businesses, more importantly is the time consumed of transactions; and it's a cashless type of spending. Let them register an online wallet in order for them to have assurance on the earnings they will.be having soon bitcoiners will transact in a test run to those businessmen.
Yes such businessmen need to introduce bitcoin in their area, they need to arrange seminar and other such programs through which they can collect people.

As soon as people will get knowledge about bitcoin and as soon as they will start using bitcoin for purchasing stuff the merchants will become more confident and will allow people to use bitcoin for shopping, but it think to educate people about bitcoin it is a time consuming activity and not so easy.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:59:09 PM

yes it can be time consuming but we nee to take a step, because if we will start work  on them right now ta time will come when they  will become able to learn about bitcoin and then they will haply start using bitcoin in their business.

Yes take one step at a time and it will always be not too hasty since it is a business involved. Those business owners will clarify and know everything just for the security of their investment, business and money. They won't allow themselves to be taken for granted so they will even do their very own research and once they are convinced, they will volunteer ask us with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jacob211

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:08:13 PM

The problem is not many people know about bitcoin, especially in my country. So, if a shop accepted bitcoin, it's like a useless move. Because nobody in my area using bitcoin.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:55:44 PM

The problem is not many people know about bitcoin, especially in my country. So, if a shop accepted bitcoin, it's like a useless move. Because nobody in my area using bitcoin.

Once someone opened it up, it's a great step.

I will share you the journey of our local exchange here, coins.ph. It was established even the status of bitcoin users here in the Philippines is not that much. I think Im using their service for 6 months before I noticed the increase in adoption of bitcoin here in our country. Take note, they have a service that really you can't find on any exchange despite the fact that only few people will used it since bitcoin is not known well here.

But today look how far it grows. Most of the bitcoin newbies uses coins.ph as their first wallet and now began exploring how to earn bitcoin. Currently, there are already lots of people who uses their service and that means that the adoption of bitcoin really grows. You have to take the risk before making it become successful which their team did.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:47:04 AM

Maybe the best way is orienting them about bitcoins and telling them what is the benefits of getting into bitcoin and benefits in accepting it in businesses in this days,that would do alot i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cjnmoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:12:51 PM

I think Global business are already accepting Bitcoin. But in local business in local country need to accept bitcoin for encouraging Bitcoin. This should be a convincing matter of Govt. In today democracy most of the country like India and USA also not accepting bitcoin fully as accepted partially.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:11:03 PM

ive been really thinking about this and how can i accumulate bitcoin also
when i order online i always ask if they accept bitcoin as payment  and the usual reply was  "what is bitcoin?"
i feel bad only small percentage specially here in our country has knowledge about bitcoin
so i said i guess aside by trading cryptocurrencies i would love to have an online store and accept btc as payment
and keep it wait for the increase in value is it nice double profit haha
i guess all we can do to contribute is spread the news guys

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
lannie12

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:41:52 PM

perhaps by introducing bitcoin to the community, and local sellers. besides that we also have to explain the advantages and benefits bitcoin transactions are easy and fast. simply multiply excellence in bitcoin might also be introduced. so maybe they would be interested to receive and use bitcoin
joram04

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:49:14 PM

One of the strategy to let local businesses around your area get to adopt bitcoin is to present and introduce this to the one's who are definitely active in using the current technology.  Because they are the one's who is gonna demand for its market usage.   It is like inquiring to any establishment if "Do you accept bitcoins here?"  So if the demand goes higher then the local businesses will find ways to address the payment mode of the costumer.  So if possible you have to educate both.
GoblinBountyHunter

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:52:32 PM

I have found that food truck operators that have the ability (and familiarity) to use an electronic payment system, are often really eager to hear about bitcoin. I'm guessing those guys aren't too picky about their customer base, but we got a snowball stand and a cupcake truck to accept btc after kicking it with the owners a bit. To be fair, they were hipster (not saying this as a slight, but a indication they are familiar with current consumer technology) but hey, adoption is adoption.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:20:40 AM

there is a lot of those businessmen who deals with that kinds of invesrments you've mentioned, but the probleme is how it iw to be implemented. One ways to implement this is you should be developing a seminars for these people who engaged on a particular business. It can be consumers, owners and other people who planned a future business ahead. The aim is to attract those people regarding the profit that they may gain if they will accept bitcoin as payment of their businesses, more importantly is the time consumed of transactions; and it's a cashless type of spending. Let them register an online wallet in order for them to have assurance on the earnings they will.be having soon bitcoiners will transact in a test run to those businessmen.
That is good explanation but what about the fluctuation of bitcoin price. I think it will be the single point which will make It more difficult to convince them to invest their money in bitcoin, or use bitcoin for their business. I think it will become easier if the price of bitcoin become stable and when we become able to expect less fluctuation in the price of bitcoin otherwise they will fell hesitation to add bitcoin in their business.
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:41:00 PM

That is good explanation but what about the fluctuation of bitcoin price. I think it will be the single point which will make It more difficult to convince them to invest their money in bitcoin, or use bitcoin for their business. I think it will become easier if the price of bitcoin become stable and when we become able to expect less fluctuation in the price of bitcoin otherwise they will fell hesitation to add bitcoin in their business.

Yes your right if the price of bitcoin will be stable theres a way that some of local business will encourage to accept and if the owner has a knowledge about bitcoin. Hope it would be pass very soon ive only imagine it if some of them would accept bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: