Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would customers use Bitcoins?  (Read 133882 times)
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:00:40 AM

because bitcoin is traceable, is public transaction, with bitcoin if we not trust the seller we can use escrow to hold our payment, seller can see the money, and buyer can see his money at escrow. in this case the escrow must be trusted Roll Eyes

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:05:23 AM

Customers should use it because it has a great future and it will go to a higher amount without any doubts too, I really think that it can help customers to make profit and you can use it easy globally all over the world.
true, it would certainly bring benefits to costumer if they use bitcoin. they can make a profit with it and I think it will be a very quick transaction when buying and selling. if they use bitcoin, they would probably find potential where they can build their own business, so I guess so many reasons for the costumer to use bitcoin
that's right having opportunity to earn while they are only holding it after they bought it will attract them to use bitcoin while informing them as well that the process is anonymously and faster than credit card.

Bitcoin is one of the best investments that customers would love to know. Because of its unstable price they are going to love and see that there are a lot of opportunities they can have for it. That is why tell them without doing anything they are going to get profit just only if they are going to hold a lot of bitcoins in there bitcoin wallet

yeah no doubt its an one of the best investment to have at a moment as in future its price can go beyond our imagination which can give us huge profits and make us our dream come true.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:20:32 AM

because bitcoin is traceable, is public transaction, with bitcoin if we not trust the seller we can use escrow to hold our payment, seller can see the money, and buyer can see his money at escrow. in this case the escrow must be trusted Roll Eyes
bitcoin transactions are transparent I think this will make a lot of people like it because it would avoid the corruption, the government may be able to use bitcoin? is it possible?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:30:26 AM

bitcoin transactions are transparent I think this will make a lot of people like it because it would avoid the corruption, the government may be able to use bitcoin? is it possible?
for me i dont think so they prefer to have control so they can manipulate if they will allow bitcoin many things will happen to their government and the possibility of having more illegal transaction will happen, might be needed to wait until everything has been settle just enjoying earnings as for now.
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:29:47 AM

I am specially talking about bill payment system in shopping malls and other stores. If malls accept bitcoin then buy could easily pay the bill by scanning the qr code to pay the bill and that too in secure way without exposing ATM  pin and other details to 3rd party.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:37:56 AM

Much safer than creditcards, easy to settup, easy to use, harder to steal, stores will like it because transactions are irreversible

I am not qagree that Bitcoin is much safer than credit cards. I think it is aproximately on the same level. Bitcoin wallets and exchangers are hacking the same level as credit cards.
About easy to use I am agree. This days world is adopting new forms of non contact payment as Apple pay. I heard that Master card are finishing with creation payment system through selfy (!). So bitcoin catched it's time in the right moment about this aspect.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:53:56 AM

I am specially talking about bill payment system in shopping malls and other stores. If malls accept bitcoin then buy could easily pay the bill by scanning the qr code to pay the bill and that too in secure way without exposing ATM  pin and other details to 3rd party.

That's right and even sharing those details on online sites involves huge risk as scammers may track your details and can use your money for their benefits and in that case bitcoins is much safer.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:02:46 AM

for me i dont think so they prefer to have control so they can manipulate if they will allow bitcoin many things will happen to their government and the possibility of having more illegal transaction will happen, might be needed to wait until everything has been settle just enjoying earnings as for now.

If government dont legalize bitcoin then that is the time that lot of illegal transactions that will happen. but the thing is if government accepts it then it is legal to use it and there are no more illegal activities except drugs and other dark stuffs. But the thing is in the end government will put a tax on bitcoin

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:05:31 PM

Much safer than creditcards, easy to settup, easy to use, harder to steal, stores will like it because transactions are irreversible

I am not qagree that Bitcoin is much safer than credit cards. I think it is aproximately on the same level. Bitcoin wallets and exchangers are hacking the same level as credit cards.
About easy to use I am agree. This days world is adopting new forms of non contact payment as Apple pay. I heard that Master card are finishing with creation payment system through selfy (!). So bitcoin catched it's time in the right moment about this aspect.

Bitcoin is safer than credit cards? Im totally disagree here too. I have been using credit cards for years now and using bitcoin at the same time. The safetiness depends on the user itself and not on the thing.

So for those who has the same idea in their mind, support your claims about bitcoin is safer than cc. Don't take example of unauthorized use because that is not in general.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:27:01 PM

Using bitcoin will depend on the need of the people, as someone may use it to make some extra money from it and for others it can be an best investment for future to earn best returns on it.

martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:07:37 PM

Customer should use it because they can than control their own money, use it everywhere over the world so that is another plus point.
Another thing is that its safer in my eyes and its fully digital.
pratap11

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:12:53 PM

There are alot of advantages of using bitcoins,i believe its best for online transactions because it can be happened within minutes no matter where you want to send the,transaction fees are also really very low,it can provide with some earning oportunities as well.So many advantages and because of that we should use bitcoins.
apriloni

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:53:21 AM

there is a lot customer are using bitcoin because bitcoin is very useful and acceptable in everywhere for purchasing product and bitcoin is very secure than other currency and bitcoin transaction is very faster and its transaction fees is very much lower.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:00:56 AM

They should use Bitcoin because it's anonymous, secure and fast. Although the confirmation is needed, there have been found ways to 'escape' from them. For example, Xbox is using a system that just asks you to pay the Bitcoins and automatically gives you the games or codes. Probably most of us have been through moments in which we wanted to be completely anonymous when paying for something.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:39:51 PM

there is a lot customer are using bitcoin because bitcoin is very useful and acceptable in everywhere for purchasing product and bitcoin is very secure than other currency and bitcoin transaction is very faster and its transaction fees is very much lower.
i agree with transaction fee is cheaper mate, regarding to convince customers i guess knowing that they can pay easily and transact anonymously
will attract their interest especially if we are dealing online. taking that advantage of transacting without giving personal info without hassle for sure
they will think about it.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:03:22 PM

Yes the government will find it easy to recover any hacked bitcoins because with the transactions they will now that where did the bitcoin gone and they will find that currently at which address they are present.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:27:31 PM

but in fact the mall not accept bitcoin as a payment option, actually, if there are a lot of stores that accept bitcoin, believe it or not we will get users more easily

klopcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:16:16 AM

I am specially talking about bill payment system in shopping malls and other stores. If malls accept bitcoin then buy could easily pay the bill by scanning the qr code to pay the bill and that too in secure way without exposing ATM  pin and other details to 3rd party.
but in fact the mall not accept bitcoin as a payment option, actually, if there are a lot of stores that accept bitcoin, believe it or not we will get users more easily
Mall can not accept bitcoin as the payment. Becouse bitcoin transaction confirmation is very very long time. Customers can not wait until an hour to complete their transaction. I hope this problem is fixed soon.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:17:52 AM

Using bitcoin will depend on the need of the people, as someone may use it to make some extra money from it and for others it can be an best investment for future to earn best returns on it.
I am agree with that thing. I think most of people here is use bitcoin as an investment than as currency. Bitcoin future is realy good, the price is always grow up. It is way bitcoin is so potential to make our money grow. Trading ,minning or etc is the wsy to get profit with bitcoin.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:46:15 AM

Customers will only use bitcoins in paying your service or buying your goods when they are already using it. When they are paying you in the cashier and you introduced bitcoin to them, of course they will not grab their phone and do research about it. They would simply say 'no' to you and then carry on to their day. If you're lucky and that customer happened to have a lot of spare time, then maybe the next time he comes to your shop, he already knows about bitcoin and use it as a payment.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: