Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal or bitcoin?  (Read 138293 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:12:20 AM

i will use bitcoin instead of paypal on any occasion as long as it is possible. bitcoin payment is easy, fast and almost free while paypal has a lot of rules and charger a lot of fees.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:16:15 AM

If I am a buyer of a item, I will choose paypal. If I am a seller, I would choose bitcoin as it is irrevserbie.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:18:51 AM

If possible I would choose bitcoin over paypal for online purchases, but the major issue is not many online websites at a moment accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and that is the reason paypal is more popular.

That's the problem. I never found a real life shop accepting btc but even the online shops don't all accept btc. It's a rare thing to find something you need to be bought in btc!

shinscarlet

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:20:34 AM

i would choose bitcoin, paypal do require too damn much security verification and its silly
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:45:19 AM

If possible I would choose bitcoin over paypal for online purchases, but the major issue is not many online websites at a moment accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and that is the reason paypal is more popular.

That's the problem. I never found a real life shop accepting btc but even the online shops don't all accept btc. It's a rare thing to find something you need to be bought in btc!

It's because BTC is still being "accepted" and not yet mainstream because of slow but steady growth...
It is still being used by many big firms like Overstock, Dell, Microsoft (X-box), and many others...
Also, many hosting firms are now accepting it...
I am just waiting when firms who provide daily used products, start allowing Bitcoins, PayPal will get destroyed...
I think PayPal will itself start using Bitcoins soon if what they mean new money is BTC itself...

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:01:20 PM

i would choose bitcoin, paypal do require too damn much security verification and its silly
i'm quite agree with you at this point, bitcoin don't need need verification which make complicated,just an email verification,but still bitcoin have its own step to make user secured for example by enabling 2 factor authentication and paper wallet,different with paypal event you done verifying your paypal your accout still ain't safe from hacker

Bro, if you have no idea don't post stupid trash please, you are a spammer and you will be reported. 2fa has nothing to do with bitcoins, it's a technology that can be used anywhere not only with bitcoins, you can get your bitcoins stolen just as easily. ''Bitcoin don't need verification'' Don't be stupid.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:07:42 PM

It's because BTC is still being "accepted" and not yet mainstream because of slow but steady growth...
It is still being used by many big firms like Overstock, Dell, Microsoft (X-box), and many others...
I am just waiting when firms who provide daily used products, start allowing Bitcoins, PayPal will get destroyed...
I think PayPal will itself start using Bitcoins soon if what they mean new money is BTC itself...

Well of course it's due to adoption limits. But it means that it's rather hard to use any bitcoin to shop in real life.

Nemesis099

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 02:08:56 PM

Well of course it's due to adoption limits. But it means that it's rather hard to use any bitcoin to shop in real life.

Yeah its really difficult to use bitcoin in real life, and that is the reason Paypal is more popular then bitcoin, but I believe bitcoin will overtake Paypal in long run when it gets on mainstream.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:38:01 PM

Yeah its really difficult to use bitcoin in real life, and that is the reason Paypal is more popular then bitcoin, but I believe bitcoin will overtake Paypal in long run when it gets on mainstream.
Ya need to be mass adoption of bitcoin can be used in a real and it takes time. Moreover paypal already existing beforehand than bitcoin, and bitcoin I think would definitely be able to overtake paypal.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:28:59 PM

Ya need to be mass adoption of bitcoin can be used in a real and it takes time. Moreover paypal already existing beforehand than bitcoin, and bitcoin I think would definitely be able to overtake paypal.
pay pal is already known world wide where as bit coin is making its place day by day. for both are good at all and bitcoin will be working as pay pal as well in near future.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:41:55 PM

Bitcoin will be more popular in future when we find more users accepting bitcoin as a currency, till then Paypal will be having an upper hand on bitcoins, but things will change in future for sure.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:41:37 AM

For me I will go with bitcoin wallets even if you could pay online or fast money transfer with paypal you will need a credit card so you could withdraw your cash in paypal but with my bitcoin wallet there is an easy access an instant cash out a cardless withdraw on ATM that is what I love! Grin
Yes you are right because not everyone has a credit card and it even makes me trouble, but with bitcoin us easily without having to use a credit card that is only with atm or can even be used directly for online shopping. I also like the ease of it.

Yes As I am saying Bitcoin wallet has an easy transaction on my country that is a cardless ATM transaction using my bitcoin wallet and an ATM bank that is credited with my wallet fast and secure transaction bitcoin to fiat money!
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:04:18 AM

Everyone has there own choice. I think many people will say that they will use Bitcoin more. Because the online wallets works good.
I must say I like Paypal too. It works also good. But most of the people use the online wallets I think.

Vaporious

Activity: 127

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:20:51 AM

I might be choice Bitcoin because transaction very safe and smooth, If Paypal need some verification quite complicated not again if we get hack from carding

uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:24:27 AM

I might be choice Bitcoin because transaction very safe and smooth, If Paypal need some verification quite complicated not again if we get hack from carding
its not difficult bro, you just need cc and you can using paypal unlimited, it very safe

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:18:27 PM

Nope. you can still using paypal without verification dude. and i think paypal also very safe,=. even more than bitcoin. i think
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:23:01 PM

I will choose bitcoin for fast instant transaction and no need to verified via id or any personal information to use your wallet than paypal..
Also its easy to collect bitcoin than usd. But if i choose what is the safiest i think paypal is the best for safety of your funds..
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:48:19 PM

I will choose bitcoin for fast instant transaction and no need to verified via id or any personal information to use your wallet than paypal..
Also its easy to collect bitcoin than usd. But if i choose what is the safiest i think paypal is the best for safety of your funds..

I think they are just saying that they are the safest so many are actually using paypal, and I had know a transaction failed using paypal once and then they say that I had a debt to them for the other transaction that I didn't do well then I stop using paypal.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 04:02:40 PM

Paypal since most Shopping sites considered paypal than bitcoin.. And since bitcoin isn't that know to people..

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 04:09:08 PM

its not difficult bro, you just need cc and you can using paypal unlimited, it very safe
You will never know... who knows on one unlucky day and they asked you to verify your Paypal account with documents?
Happened to me once. Fortunately, my account balance is $0 when it happens. :-D

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: