Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal or bitcoin?  (Read 138279 times)
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 07:20:51 PM

Well paypal is a company that almost all countries allows them to work there,bitcoin is on the other side,without support and having its marketplaces ,the thing is bitcoin is better but not present at all places.

You think it's advantage that bitcoin is not popular? For me it's really huge problem cause in my country and in another countries people dont even know what is this. But most of people know paypal.

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:27:53 PM

Well paypal is a company that almost all countries allows them to work there,bitcoin is on the other side,without support and having its marketplaces ,the thing is bitcoin is better but not present at all places.

Support is a good thing of paypal and so is their buyer protection. But their lies the problem. Paypal controls your money and they can (if they want) freeze your money.
Which rarely happens but still is a risk.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:37:16 PM

You think it's advantage that bitcoin is not popular? For me it's really huge problem cause in my country and in another countries people dont even know what is this. But most of people know paypal.
of course it is a bad thing that bitcoin isnt really popular right now because there arent a lot of shops that accept bitcoin and i can not buy all the stuff i want with it

i would choose bitcoins over paypal as i really like the anonimity and the fact that transactions are really cheap to send and it doesnt require any knowledge about bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BitcoinBlackjack

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:48:00 PM

Paypal is the current standard but it's honestly terrible
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:51:52 PM

Yeah and it is enjoying success only because bitcoin is not popular yet, and we don't find many sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment, but things will change in future for sure.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:56:47 PM

Paypal is more simple than bitcoin but paypal has many weaknesses.
I think it's simple. bitcoin more simple you do not need anything to register and use bitcoin. you just need a wallet. even you do not need email.
different with paypal you need a lot of things like credit cards, ID card, and etc. its very complicated you know
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:06:08 PM

Yeah and it is enjoying success only because bitcoin is not popular yet, and we don't find many sites that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment, but things will change in future for sure.

If bitcoin growth continue like this it is not far from possibility. Bitcoin will replace paypal soon as a main payment processor. What is good about bitcoin is, it is not taxable in our country. So you can earn and use it without any taxes being deducted to your money.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 02:20:40 AM

For safety purposes  i think paypal still the best the transactions are smooth and you reverse the payment if your deal is not true unlike in bitcoin..
I want bitcoin for anonymous purposes only that i can use to buy things online..
Nope, paypal accounts are hackable. Everyday my friends always share paypal accounts in our group, but before you can access those accounts, you need to use Socks5. My wallet account is hard to hack, it has a 2fa feature and a verification code from your smartphone. We also had a outstanding support service here in ph. We are secured.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 02:58:08 AM

I think it's obvious that PayPal is accepted almost anywhere. But when traded with another user, in my opinion Bitcoin is a lot better as there are no  charge backs.

If Bitcoin was accepted at any store it would be a superior currency (IMO)
in some case chargebacks is good for customer/buyer, so buyer can protect his money if seller scam it, of the product not in accordance with the agreement he can chargebacks his money.
Yeah this one is good by paypal, my friend got scammed and he retrieve his money. But in bitcoin, once you send it, you cannot get it back unless you resolve it by each other.
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:00:20 AM

generaly people will choose paypal because it was already exist since a long time ago.
in contrast to younger bitcoin.  Tongue
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:30:48 AM

I mostly use bitcoin as more simple. but for security, paypal is the best

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
smashbtc

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:26:34 AM

Well there is a big difference when it comes to anonymity. If you want to shop online especially digital goods and you don't want to give all your personal information then bitcoin is the best for you but if you are dealing with physical goods in which the goods will be sent to your address, then paypal would be the best option for you. It really depends on how you want to shop online whether you want to be anonymous or not.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Sierra8561

Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:49:45 AM

I can easily see how sellers love bitcoin and buyers don't. There aren't enough assurances for a buyer to feel comfortable. If a balance could be achieved I think things would really take off.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:14:43 AM

Honestly, I would consider them both I like paypal because it has a nice system for disputes, the only fact is indeed it gets limited pretty fast and also sometimes for no reason at all.
The bitcoin has compared with the paypal a lot more advantages due to the point its easier,faster and much more secure for users and payments.
The last fact is that I'm both using them and I like the bitcoin more but the point is that its still not get accepted a lot by online stores.
cage system of dispute it is done by people who are fraudulent. they are doing it so that their money be returned. if you can not win the case then your account will be frozen and their money will be refunded
so there are advantages and disadvantages in this dispute system
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:55:36 PM

I can easily see how sellers love bitcoin and buyers don't. There aren't enough assurances for a buyer to feel comfortable. If a balance could be achieved I think things would really take off.
That's sure. If you sell something, you want to secure your back, if you play it fair. Bitcoin is just the best way for it. But if you are a buyer, you need to have something, a warranty system, or a dispute board to be on the safe side, and Paypal has this.
So buyers votes for Paypal and Sellers for Bitcoin. Bitcoin (or websites where you can pay with Bitcoin) should have already worked out a solution for the protection of the buyers. This is needed for Bitcoin to get more and more acceptance.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:03:21 PM

I will choose Paypal at a moment as I feel Paypal is still the best for online shopping, as bitcoin is not accepted by majority of sites as a mode of payment.
Sierra8561

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:21:46 PM

I will choose Paypal at a moment as I feel Paypal is still the best for online shopping, as bitcoin is not accepted by majority of sites as a mode of payment.

What can we do as a community to make bitcoin "best"? Once we establish a path to achieve this bitcoin will make tremendous progress.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 04:25:04 PM

For safety purposes  i think paypal still the best the transactions are smooth and you reverse the payment if your deal is not true unlike in bitcoin..
I want bitcoin for anonymous purposes only that i can use to buy things online..
Nope, paypal accounts are hackable. Everyday my friends always share paypal accounts in our group, but before you can access those accounts, you need to use Socks5. My wallet account is hard to hack, it has a 2fa feature and a verification code from your smartphone. We also had a outstanding support service here in ph. We are secured.
Paypal is not hackable if you know the proper ways to secure your account for being accessed without your permission. IMO, the simplest way is to not using the same password on all websites. You think that you are secured, but with small mistakes. Anyone can gain access to your account.

Life sucks.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:50:47 PM

That's sure. If you sell something, you want to secure your back, if you play it fair. Bitcoin is just the best way for it. But if you are a buyer, you need to have something, a warranty system, or a dispute board to be on the safe side, and Paypal has this.
So buyers votes for Paypal and Sellers for Bitcoin. Bitcoin (or websites where you can pay with Bitcoin) should have already worked out a solution for the protection of the buyers. This is needed for Bitcoin to get more and more acceptance.

If you use Bitcoin to buy something with, then you must know beforehand that you can't do anything to get your payment back. It's impossible. It's either accepting this and proceed with your purchase, or you should stop and use other forms of payment where you get all the freedom of charging back on some one.
Sierra8561

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:00:23 PM

If you use Bitcoin to buy something with, then you must know beforehand that you can't do anything to get your payment back. It's impossible. It's either accepting this and proceed with your purchase, or you should stop and use other forms of payment where you get all the freedom of charging back on some one.

That's exactly what makes bit[Suspicious link removed]d and bad.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: