Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal or bitcoin?  (Read 138282 times)
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:29:11 PM

Bitcoin is good but I think paypal is also pretty good compared with the bitcoin you cannot get your money back with paypal this is possible.
The advantage from bitcoin is that its easy to use and also very fast and it can not get limited.

For some reasons, being unable to get back your money is a good thing. Most scammers use Paypal because the payments are irreversible. They always dispute their payment after getting the goods that they are buying. Paypal also has fees, bitcoin does not have any.

PayPal needs to accept bitcoin as a funding option.

Agree with this one. Some people offers exchanging services (Btc-paypal and vice versa). Although there are some trusted exchanger, most of them have too much transaction fees. If paypal will consider bitcoin as a funding option, exchanging bitcoin into dollars will be a less hassle.

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:35:25 PM

Bitcoin is good but I think paypal is also pretty good compared with the bitcoin you cannot get your money back with paypal this is possible.
The advantage from bitcoin is that its easy to use and also very fast and it can not get limited.

Even I would go with bitcoin! Because your money wont get limited for no reason whatsoever. And you are actually able to make a profit, and not pay 5% + set ammount of fees like on paypal. Also less scam-chargebacks.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:42:00 PM

I prefer the bitcoin because you can easily pay with the bitcoin itself and it has a lot of good features, plus the bitcoin is also self controllable.

No problem that you more prefer bitcoin rather than PayPal. But you should remember that PayPal also have many advantages for us.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 12:47:36 PM

PayPal needs to accept bitcoin as a funding option.

Agree with this one. Some people offers exchanging services (Btc-paypal and vice versa). Although there are some trusted exchanger, most of them have too much transaction fees. If paypal will consider bitcoin as a funding option, exchanging bitcoin into dollars will be a less hassle.

i think they are eventually going to do this.
because bitcoin has been growing bigger everyday and becoming more popular and more expensive and none of these businesses want to be left behind.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:01:14 PM

Even I would go with bitcoin! Because your money wont get limited for no reason whatsoever. And you are actually able to make a profit, and not pay 5% + set ammount of fees like on paypal. Also less scam-chargebacks.

Indeed, indeed. Here in my country if you load your cellphone using bitcoin, you get 5% back instantly. Not to promote or something but if anybody asks what website we are using, it's coins.ph. Paypal limits your account without any valid reason and they won't even consider any excuse like medical emergencies, student loans, deadlines. They just don't care about their customers. Another thing is that their buyer protection does not cover digital goods. Most stuffs that we buy using paypal are digital goods. And you can't get back your money if you get scammed because of that.

Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:09:28 PM

I prefer the bitcoin because you can easily pay with the bitcoin itself and it has a lot of good features, plus the bitcoin is also self controllable.

No problem that you more prefer bitcoin rather than PayPal. But you should remember that PayPal also have many advantages for us.
Indeed but I'm going for the bitcoin because I really like the security of the bitcoin and with paypal the security is not so good in my opinion.
They have a nice charge back system but that's it.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:18:50 PM

Paypal only advantage against bitcoin is the chargeback ,besides those they have nothing to offer better then bitcoin,soo bitcoin would be my choise and i would choose careful and confirm all detais before make a payment.
pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:21:35 PM

Paypal is rubbish.

Stop using this crap.

paypal trash

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:29:13 PM

Paypal is rubbish.

Stop using this crap.

paypal trash

Well, some people think paypal are bothersome, I myself think that way. paypal so many rules that made me emotionally, and makes me angry, in contrast with bitcoin that have legislation that is easy to understand and quick transactions

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:44:38 PM

Paypal is rubbish.

Stop using this crap.

paypal trash

Well, some people think paypal are bothersome, I myself think that way. paypal so many rules that made me emotionally, and makes me angry, in contrast with bitcoin that have legislation that is easy to understand and quick transactions
Everyone has their own choice to use their payment method and we should respect it, and some people likes Bitcoin more than paypal and that is logic.
As you can see now you see also the Bitcoin is getting now more used and that is quite nice but that is also because it is also more acceptable in some more stores so that is nice.
Persuade

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:11:07 PM

Paypal only advantage against bitcoin is the chargeback ,besides those they have nothing to offer better then bitcoin,soo bitcoin would be my choise and i would choose careful and confirm all detais before make a payment.
Also Paypal has a more wider range of payments that are getting accepted if they dont make any move bitcoin will take over.
Sierra8561

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:18:24 PM

Also Paypal has a more wider range of payments that are getting accepted if they dont make any move bitcoin will take over.

PayPal should simply accept bitcoin as a funding method. Easy fix.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:27:20 PM

Honestly those who said crap to Paypal are really not using Paypal that's why they don't know how it works.

I see no reason to not choose both of them.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:32:04 PM

Honestly those who said crap to Paypal are really not using Paypal that's why they don't know how it works.

I must say that they are both pretty good but I prefer bitcoin above paypal because I sometimes get limited by paypal and I really hate it.
I do not wrong but they are thinking I'm laundering money or something...
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:48:28 PM

I must say that they are both pretty good but I prefer bitcoin above paypal because I sometimes get limited by paypal and I really hate it.
I do not wrong but they are thinking I'm laundering money or something...

The limit problem is because of lack of verification. I have a fully verified Paypal and using it regularly especially shopping in a online shopping here in our country.

Im using bitcoin too at the same time. They are both giving satisfication for their users.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:52:40 PM

I am also expecting paypal to include bitcoin payment/funding. Its easier to use bitcoin as it has lower charges and easy to transfer, i mean faster to fund from local sources.

Hope paypal will include this popular cryptocurrency.

Open for Campaigns
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:15:31 PM

i will choose offline wallet for high amount of bitcoins and online wallet for small amount of bitcoin never ever think to try paypal due to the limitation of 180 days sometimes with no reason . you are free to use bitcoin anytime just consider the security issues .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:00:32 PM

I am also expecting paypal to include bitcoin payment/funding. Its easier to use bitcoin as it has lower charges and easy to transfer, i mean faster to fund from local sources.

Hope paypal will include this popular cryptocurrency.
Adding bitcoin payment option on paypal will be awesome. it will accelerate the bitcoin adoption also the price will sky rocket. Wink
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:15:31 PM

even paypal accept bitcoin as a deposit but in paypal account need you real information they will not deposit bitcoin to paypal because who already use bitcoin will want anyone know about he/she detail information.
Sierra8561

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:21:12 PM

even paypal accept bitcoin as a deposit but in paypal account need you real information they will not deposit bitcoin to paypal because who already use bitcoin will want anyone know about he/she detail information.

I don't have anything to hide and I'm not doing anything illegal, so I could care less of they know who I am.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: